A Small Apartment vs. A Hot Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,741 Followers

"This will do," She whispered into my ear pressing her breasts into my back, "Why don't you change out of this and hang it in my closet. Leave the others on the bed I'll take care of them after dinner," she said, reaching around undoing the button and lowered my zipper before walking off leaving me with a rather noticeable chubby. "Forget the shirt come and eat," my mother said giggling as she stuck her head into her room.

"Mom, this is amazing!" I said as the mini barbeque sliders flavor exploded in my mouth. I could see the pride in her eyes when I said it. "You made this for tomorrow?" I asked as I wolfed down another two.

"No," she said shaking her head, "Tomorrow night is a more upscale kind of event," she said wrinkling her nose. Which I thought was cute when she did it. "This is from a job we had catering a luncheon at this factory downtown today," she said. I didn't draw attention to how my mother was slyly gawking at my chest. "Try the blueberry cheesecake mini muffins baby," my mother said leaning on her elbow as she stared dreamily at me, "when I came home, I was on my way to meet the van there," she said as I popped the muffin into my mouth. Now I'm not a big muffin eater but damn those things were good. You know how people say some food is just orgasmic, well those tiny delicious velvety muffins were like that. "Does my baby like them?" My mother's eyes flashed devilishly as I nodded.

"Good. I'll remembered to bring some home when make them again," my mother said her hand reached over. Her fingertips skimmed along the back of my hand as she continued to watch me eat. I don't remember when it happened. Was it around the second or third muffin or was the fourth slider, bah, that's neither here nor there. But the atmosphere inside that small apartment got a lot more intimate.

"Aren't you going to have some Mom?" I asked worried that I was making a pig of myself, also worried that there be no sliders left if she didn't act fast.

"No sweetheart, I ate at work. A benefit of owning your own catering company, you get the privilege of having some of the best chiefs make you dinner," my mother said smiling sweetly at me.

"Mom, if this is the kind of food you and your chiefs are making. I kind of wonder how you keep yourself looking...," I stopped myself before I could utter the word. It was one thing calling my mom beautiful when I thought she couldn't see me, but what was on my mind was in a whole different ballpark.

"What?" my mother asked perking up in her seat. "Come on Samuel. Tell me!"

"S-sexy," I said hoping my mother wouldn't throw me out on my ass.

"Oh!" my mother said her eyes darted to and fro. A bright crimson hue marred her cheeks as the silence became deafening. "You...," she said clearing her throat, "think I'm sexy?"

"Yes," I said noticing how her breathing had changed. It wasn't the smooth slow gentle kind, but this hot, rapid, need to fill ones lung's kind of way just not as noticeable. I only picked up on it because it reminded me of the pool. "Mom," I said taking hold of her left hand, "there isn't many women that can compare to the natural beauty that you hold. It took Dad paying for half of Melody's implants to get a fraction of what you are," I said with all sincerity I could muster. I didn't care if it ended whatever was happening, but I had to take that chance. I watched as those beautiful brown eyes lustered as my mother's lip trembled.

"Oh, Sammy!" my mother said launching herself off of her seat. My back slammed into the refrigerator as she hugged me tightly. Keeping my sauce stained fingers away from her clothes as I returned her hug. A primal moaned rippled through my mind as I felt every curve of her body pressed against mine. "Come let's watch a movie," she whispered low into my ear. I'm sure she could feel my growing erection, yet she didn't say a word.

My mother turned the lights down low before walking over to her entertainment center. I know by now my hard cock was apparent against my loose basketball shorts. It was even more pronounced as my mother bent over at her hips showing off her ass to me. I didn't know if she was doing it on purpose or not, but I didn't care. Quickly, reaching over taking one of the small throw pillows and covering myself before my mother could turn around. The way the light of the TV played across her silhouette made me hard to the point that I thought no man could go. The way that white light played across her eyes, the way the shadows played across her breasts. I knew one thing without a doubt I need to rub one out; or I would try and fuck my mother. I almost rolled my eyes as Casanova opening came on screen. However, I knew it was one of my mother's favorites. Plus how my mother nearly threw herself onto the couch and took my arm resting it between her breasts. I so wasn't going to move not even if my life depended on it.

Halfway through the movie I felt my mother's hot breath on my neck. I dared to glance out the corner of my eye. I saw something in her eyes that in my inexperience I couldn't name. Then my mother inched closer and closer until her lips claimed mine. I let my mother take lead since this I admit was my fifth kiss ever. Then the way she sucked on my tongue I knew I had to have more. With my free hand I reached up caressing her cheek as I sank deeper into our kiss. I could feel her need, her desire as our kiss crossed into something more than mother and son.

"Samuel?" my mother asked breathlessly as she came up for air, "do you really think I'm sexy?"

"Without a doubt," I said looking my mother square in the eye.

"Take off your shorts Samuel," my mother commanded. The pillow I had been using for cover went flying. When my mother saw the taut peak, I thought I was about to be devoured. "Oh baby, did you get this hard because of me?" she asked after I had pushed my shorts down.

"Y-yes," I said my heart was racing a million miles a minute as my mother stared hungrily at my cock. "I've been like this since before the movie," I said. I didn't know what was so shocking, yet the way my mother looked to the clock and back to my rod.

"Baby, that was over two hours ago? Are you sure you've been this hard for that long?"

"Mom, have you looked at yourself? You're fu...hot!" I said stopping myself from cursing in front of her.

"Say it baby!" she said her hand rubbed my inner thigh.

"You're fucking hot! It took everything I had not maul you," I said finally letting it all out.

"Do you want to fuck me with this cock, Samuel?" she cooed softly stroking my rod, "do you want your mother to ride you right here on this couch?" my mother asked her eyes narrowing dangerously.

"Yes, that's all I've been thinking of since the pool. But every time I tried to bring it up you went and hid in your room," I said as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry," she said leaning forward kissing me passionately, "here. Let your hot mother take care of this naughty cock." I held my breath as she leaned over my lap.

"Oh god! Mom! Yes..." I moaned as her mouth enveloped my cock.

"I take it my baby likes it when his mother sucks his cock, hmm?" she asked as my cock left her lips in a loud pop.

"Fuck yes!" I said vehemently.

"Good. Then you wouldn't mind pleasing me as well?" she said rising up. I heard her gasp as I kissed up her stomach. "Mmmhmm." she moaned as I palmed her breasts through her bra. "Here baby," my mother said unhooking her bra. I was in heaven as those orbs came free. "Yes! Suck mama's tits!" she moaned as she held my head against her chest. This went on for ten minutes, I had to make sure I knew every square inch of those breasts. I didn't know when the next time, if there would be a next time, I would be able to do this. "Sam, while I would love to bear your love marks," my mother said her chest heaving, "I need you to do something for me. That no one but you my sweet handsome son can do for his mother."

"I'll do whatever it is to make you happy Mom," I said my cock twitching in agreement.

"I'd hoped you would say that," my mother said with a broad smile, "I need you to eat me, son." I know how I looked as my head just nodded like crazy, because I saw myself in the picture frame above my mother's head. "What is a mother to do with such a loving son?" my mother cooed as she slipped off the couch. I took a dry swallow as my mother stood before me bare chested. The way she smiled at my large eyes that absorbed everything as she wiggled out of her pants. "Lay down on the couch Samuel," my mother ordered. There it was that prefect pussy just a few feet beside me. My mother just smirked as my cock again twitched my approval. "Now Sam you don't have to do much just taste your mother okay," she said as she positioned her mound over my mouth. "So how does my pussy look baby?"

"Perfect," I said in awe.

"Oh baby, you say the most sweetest things. Now fucking eat your mother," she giggled as she sat down on my face. "Of fuck! Yes, suck on that clit," my mother begged, "Hmm...something has been very patient hasn't it?" she asked leaning forward grasping the root of my branch. My hands gripped tightly to my mother's ass as her tongue did things to my cock, I never thought were possible. "Baby, if you have to cum it's okay. Mama will drink down your seed," she said rubbing her lips down the side of my cock.

"Ok...ay," my voice muffled by her honey pot. My entire focus was to make sure my mother got off on my tongue no matter what it took.

"Oh fuck! Yes baby! Lick mama's pussy! Just like that!" I could feel her muscles trembling above me. I inserted two of my fingers searching out that same spot I had found at the pool. I wanted to make sure my mother was satisfied in every way. I knew of the struggles she had to go through since the divorce. I wanted to at least take them away even if for a short while. "Oh god! Oh god! Yes, Samuel, right there, harder baby!" my mother urged me on. For over fifteen minutes the only thing that could be heard in that apartment was me and my mother enjoying each other's bodies.

"M..m I..m g...ng t... c...m" I tried to say yet I couldn't, or would I ever remove my mouth from that sweet pussy.

"Do it baby!" my mother said before renewing her effort. My moans were muffled by that hot snatch currently occupying my mouth. The sucking sensations of her throat as she drank down my cum almost made me wish I could get hard again just to feel that again. "Mmm," My mother purred as she tilted her head back. "God, you cum taste sublime baby. Do you think you can get it up again?" she asked looking down between her legs.

"For you Mom always," I said with a huge grin knowing how my mother's juices were glistening on my face.

"You're so going to have your brains fucked out of you," my mother said, positioning herself over my hips as her hand worked my cock to reignite it. However, that would never be as my mother's phone rang. "Fuck!" my mother growled as she reached for her phone, "Yeah, who is it?!" she growled into the receiver.

"Hey Maurice, I hope I'm not interrupting anything important?"

"Oh hey Joan, a little bit," my mother said placing her finger over my lips.

"Oh, I'm sorry but I wouldn't have called but my car won't start; and I rather not wait for the tow truck alone at this time of the night."

"Alright, where are you?" my mother asked sighing looking forlorn at my cock as she rose off the couch.

"I just got off of work. So I locked myself in my car."

"Okay, text me the address and I'll be there as fast as I can," my mother said ending their call. "I'm sorry baby to just leave you like this."

"Mom, it's okay. I totally understand. Joan is a nice lady I would hate for something to happen to her. Plus you did get off..."

"Oh, my sweet boy, of course, I did," my mother said smiling down at me, "the evidence of my cum is all over your face," she giggling before she bent down kissing me with those soft lips. "Sam, you can sleep in my bed if you want. Then again you might like feeling my ass pressed against that cock in the morning," my mother teased as she got dressed.

"You so know it Mom," I retorted.

"What am I to do with you," my mother chuckled shaking her head as she pocketed her car keys and slung her purse over her shoulder.

"Fucking me is probably the only course of action you have left," I said with a devilish smirk.

"Oh, that my dear boy is on the to do list. I'll try to be back as fast as I can, but I don't know exactly where her work is. So you go ahead and wash up and climb into bed. If I'm back in time we'll finish were I left off if not there is always tomorrow," my mother said blowing me a kiss before closing the door.

I awoke around six in the morning feeling this heavenly soft warmth wrapped around my morning wood. As I slowly opened my eyes peering beneath the covers. I worked my tongue around my dry mouth as I spooned my naked mother and my covered cock rested neatly between my mother's ass cheeks.

"Mmm...morning baby," my mother said groggily, reaching her hand up softly stroking my check, "I feel something definitely is awake this morning. Fuck! Is that the time! Shit!" my mother nearly yelled as she noticed the time. Flinging the covers off of her and me, I stared in awe of the woman I had the fortunate opportunity to sleep beside. "Here," my mother said tossing me a pair of clean thongs, "pick one and wrap it around that cock and cum in it. I want to feel my son's cum against my pussy all throughout the day since I don't have time to properly take care it now. So," she said clawing along the bed towards me, "make sure it's a nice big juicy load sweetheart," my mother purred as she ran her hand up my cock.

"Sure thing Mom," I said smiling like a fool not waiting for her to even get off the bed before snaking my cock out.

"God, I can't wait to sit on this," she cooed lovingly watching as I wrapped her underwear around my cock, "I'll try to hurry so that cum is nice and warm after my shower," she said winking at me before scurrying off the bed. I tried to make it last as I listened to the shower. I felt that tingling as I heard the turning of the faucets.

"Oh Mom!" I cried loud enough for her to hear as my spunk covered the inside of her thong.

"Are they ready to wear?" my mother asked walking into her bedroom.

"Yep, see," I said rolling off the bed handing the thong to her, all the while the last bead of my cum oozed out the tip of my cock.

"I can't have this going to waste," my mother said bending down swallowing my cock whole, swirling her tongue around my head making sure she got every last drop.

"Fuck Mom! I love how you do that," I said feeling my legs shake as my cock left her lips.

"You think that's something, wait until you're hilt deep inside me baby," she said winking at me before her tongue probed my mouth, "oh my, that is a nice big load," she cooed before slipping on the underwear. Making me watch as she wiggled her hips making sure I saw how that thong settle on her mound. "Mmm...yes, I can feel that goo touching my lips. Now you go back to sleep I'll wake you long before you need to be ready," she said kissing me on last time before she hurriedly put on her work clothes.

I awoke again but this time it was to find my mother bobbing up and down on my cock. Those brown eyes glanced up at me as I came to. I could feel her urgency. She wanted my load and she wanted it now.

"Mmm...fuck," I moaned as my fingers wrapped around the sheet, "Mom, does your son's cock taste good?" I asked hoping she would answer.

"Mmmhmm," she voiced yet I could tell there was quite a bit of lust behind it.

"Do we have time...to you know?" I asked as she shook her head, I blew my load. "Fuck Mom. I'm sorry it just felt so good when you did that."

"Don't apologize baby," my mother said after her gagging had subsided, "I've gotten use to your unexpected eruptions," she said impishly. "Come on. Get dressed we need to get to the shop and pack the van." I just gawked at my mother as she smirked while crawling off the bed.

It took us about an hour to pack up the van. My mother normally didn't drive her own car to whichever event she was catering at the time, however, with the amount food whomever had hired my mother to prepare she opted to drive her own car. Plus the way she was looking at me when no one was watching. I had a feeling she had other reasons as to why she wanted to drive. I wasn't disappointed either as we drove to wherever we were going. I stared up in shock at my father's firms building, then to my hard cock that mother had been jerking while we followed the van.

As the elevator doors rolled open none other than my stepmother stood before me. She was wearing this revealing black mini dress. Those green eyes staring right at me. Then dipping low noticing the bulge in my pants.

"Maurice, Richard wanted me to show you where you can setup," Melody said as nicely as she could in front of me.

"Okay," my mother said. I could tell she was a little thrown off by Melody's demeanor, given the last time they had seen one another it had come to blows. There wasn't much I could do to hide the hard rod that my mother had awaken on the ride over since my hands were full. That little tight ass of Melody's swayed seductively before me as she led us into one of the spare conference rooms. The large table that normally had sat in the center of the room had been removed, and folding tables had been added to host the trays of food me and my mother's workers carried and pushed into the room. "Samuel, will you help Dale and Grace to bring up the rest, while I make sure everything is ready?"

"Of course," I said still holding the tray of mini quiches as my mother reached under moving my cock to a less noticeable position. "Thank you," I mouth which produced a sneaky smile from my mother. It took us a good half an hour to unpack the van and the elevator trips didn't help much either. Yet as I set down the box containing the table cloths. I watched as my mother went about directing how the setup should look. She must have seen me staring as her cheeks quickly got a red hue.

"Samuel," Melody said from the doorway, "your father would like to talk with you."

"It's okay," my mother nodded, "you won't be needed until the party starts, just make sure you're here five minutes before it does okay."

"Sure," I said, checking my watch that gave me ten minutes to figure out what my father wanted, and I wasn't about to disappoint my mother. Melody led me through the offices though, in truth, she didn't have to. I think she just wanted to show off her body to me. I have to say as much as I dislike her, she does have one amazing figure.

"So are you enjoying staying at your mother's place?" Melody asked as her brunette hair bounced along her shoulders.

"Yeah, why?" I asked glancing out of the corner of my eye.

"Because I was thinking maybe you could come visit us sometime," Melody said, reaching over taking hold of my arm before we got to my father's office. I knew this part of the building was pretty much a dead zone given how the younger and older lawyers avoided my father like the plague. "I know you never liked me," she said pushing me up against the wall, "I understand that, but maybe we can start over, hmm?" Melody asked as she pressed her body against mine while stroking my still hard rod. "I mean you don't have to move back in if you don't want to, maybe just stay a night or two. I know your father misses you," she said her face inches away from mine. Those green eyes of hers burned in her hunger to devour me. "I miss you too. I didn't think I would, but I do Sammy. I shouldn't have told your father to make you move. For that I am truly sorry. I'm more than willing to make it up to you sweetheart," Melody said brushing her cheek against mine, "I haven't fucked anyone since you've been gone. You're the last cock I have tasted, and I want more," she whispered wantonly into my ear. "So since I have stopped sleeping around for my need to feel some connection your father never provides. You, well hung man, will have to make sure I am satisfied, or I'll tell your father how you forced me to suck that delicious cock," Melody said sinisterly and sensuously giving my cock a squeeze before pushing me towards my father's office. "Go on. He's waiting," Melody said from behind me as I readjusted myself before entering my father's office.

soul71
soul71
6,741 Followers