A Small Apartment vs. A Hot Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,742 Followers

"Sure thing Mom," my son said not waiting for me to get off the bed before whipping out that fat cock of his.

"God, I can't wait to sit on this," I cooed lovingly watching as he wrapped my underwear around his cock, "I'll try to hurry so that cum is nice and warm after my shower," I said winking at my son before scurrying off the bed. How my hands wanted to touch myself while I washed myself. Yet I knew if I did that then that sweet cum would be cold by the time I got out.

"Oh Mom!" I heard my son cry out. 'Yes, baby soon you're going to be saying that a lot when you overflow my womb with your cum,' I thought to myself as I gave myself a quick wipe down.

"Are they ready to wear?" I asked walking into my room unwrapping the towel from my body, dropping it onto the floor presenting my naked body to my sweet baby boy. I wondered what was going through his mind. I have a question for you dear reader. If your own mother stood before you like I was doing what would've been your response? That is if you're a male that has found this story, then again what if you're a woman and in to the same sex. Because I was quite curious and still am actually. But I digress.

"Yep, see," my son said rolling off our soon to be communal bed.

"I can't have this going to waste," I said inhaling Samuel's cock to the root, sucking off that last drop of cum. I so can't get enough of it. I don't know why. It's just so addicting to me.

"Fuck Mom! I love how you do that," he moaned goosebumps ran along my skin as I felt my son's hands on me.

"You think that's something, wait until you're hilt deep inside me baby," I said winking at him before my tongue probed his mouth in our passionate kiss, "oh my, that is a nice big load," I cooed happily as I looked down at that spilt load before slipping on the underwear. Making my son watch as I wiggled my hips making sure he saw how that thong contoured to my mound. "Mmm...yes, I can feel that goo touching my lips. Now you go back to sleep I'll wake you long before you need to be ready," I said kissing Samuel on last time before I hurriedly got ready for work.

When the time came for me to head home to pick up my son. I entered my apartment as quietly as I could. Knowing my Samuel I would be granted to a special treat. I wasn't wrong either. I'm not ashamed to say there was definitely a wicked grin on my face as I stared at that tent. Ever so carefully I pulled the covers down. I didn't want my son waking up just yet. I wanted him to see what he was going to be getting every day when he came to, and what better way to greet the man you love then sucking his cock until he woke up. I mean how many men can say no to that, hmm? Plus, well, you know I am addicted to his cum and I needed another fix.

"Mmm...fuck," my son moaned, "Mom, does your son's cock taste good?"

"Mmmhmm," I agreed as I bobbed wildly on my son's cock. God. I couldn't wait to see how my pussy juice would taste like on it, as I cleaned off my son's cock after he had released his load deep inside my naughty cunt.

"Do we have time...to you know?" he asked. I shook my head even sucking him off was pushing what time we had to spare. "Fuck Mom. I'm sorry it just felt so good when you did that."

"Don't apologize baby," I said after my gagging had subsided, "I've gotten use to your unexpected eruptions," I said impishly. "Come on. Get dressed we need to get to the shop and pack the van," I said smirking at that dumbfounded look on my son's face as I crawled off the bed.

I tried not to show that my eyes were always watching my son as they packed the catering van. Yet I did see that Samuel caught me staring at him when no one was around. How that boy just made my heart flutter and my body melt. I knew then I was his regardless if we became a couple or not. No man would ever come to play a role in my life as my Samuel has. I knew I would never take another man to bed even if he drifted away from me. If this was the only time we would have as lovers, then I would live the rest of my life thinking of these fleeting moments.

As my son has stated I don't normally drive my own car to these things unless circumstances require it. However, I didn't want to be crammed into that tight space of the van and not be able to touch my son to my heart's content; nor did I want my employees to know how deprived I had become when it came to my Sammy. How I teased that boy through his pants while I played with his cock. How I wished I could just pull off somewhere and take care of it. While I'm not one to have sex in a car, unless the person I'm with is deserving of such an act; and my Sammy was definitely deserving of seeing his mother riding that cock of his in the backseat of my car. Yet as I drew closer to Richard's law firm, I had to pull my hand away from my son.

As the elevator doors rolled open my eyes narrowed as Melody stood before us. I didn't think she would have been there. Then again this is Richard we are talking about, I remember the times he had forced me to attend those dreadful things. In his mind I was only arm candy and only meant to be shown off to his clients. Every time I felt used and dirty by the end of the parties given how the men would stare at me. There were a few times some of them got a little too friendly. How Richard would just laugh as those men pawed at me, some of them went home with a few broken noses. Hey, I might be a woman, that doesn't mean I'll let anyone touch my goods, except of course, Samuel. He can touch any and every which way he wants...sorry, I kind of got lost in myself for a bit.

"Maurice, Richard wanted me to show you where you can setup," Melody said kindly to me which automatically put me on guard.

"Okay," I said a little perturbed. I held the elevator door open as my workers pushed and carried the trays and items we would need. As Melody led us through the building nothing much had changed since the last time I was there. I wasn't surprised when Richard wanted us to setup in the secondary conference room. To Richard it was the best place to keep the help from being seen until we were needed. "Samuel, will you help Dale and Grace to bring up the rest, while I make sure everything is ready?" I asked as I directed Jill on how I wanted the setup to look. No matter if I was hired by my ex-husband, I was going to make sure this looked as professional as I could. You never know what could come from a great presentation. In truth. After that night I gained ten new clients and a regular monthly standing catering order with Richard's firm. If they had something special going on, I might be asked to do two or three orders for them in the same month. I'm not ashamed to say I did enjoy taking his money and let me tell you it's a lot of money. Enough money to where I could straight out buy a small home just for me and Sammy, Joan was always welcome but that's another tale for another time.

"Of course," he said still holding the tray of mini quiches. I couldn't let anyone see that beautiful cock of his. So I reached underneath the tray moving his cock to a less noticeable position. "Thank you," he mouthed. Which produced a sneaky smile I was always willing to touch his rod, if it was in public it just made me rather horny and naughty. How I wished I could tell my son to bend me over one of the folding tables and spank my naughty ass. (Sigh), I am a naughty bitch when it comes to Samuel so sue me. So as I went about directing my employees, I caught my son staring at me from the corner of my eye. I so hoped the reddening of my cheeks weren't that noticeable.

"Samuel," Melody said from the doorway, "Your father would like to talk with you."

"It's okay," I nodded, "you won't be needed until the party starts, just make sure you're here five minutes before it does okay." Which was true as much as I love my son, he was all thumbs when it came to table setting. Plus I rather stare at my son then see him stumbling about trying to make the table appear as I want it.

"Sure," he said. I had to keep myself from drooling as I stared at my son's ass. How I just want to take a bite of that cute little ass of his.

As the party got under way, I lost track of my baby. I was too focused on making sure the guest loved the food me and my workers rushed to prepare for this event. However, the times I did see my son how my pride swelled as he came back time and time again to refill his tray. As much as I wanted to ravish him in loving kisses, yet I was relegated to offer him a simple smile. Now whenever Samuel was gone I and my female workers and a few of my male ones were subjected to drunken pick-up lines. However, at least they knew when to take no for an answer unlike that man from yesterday. I knew some of them were thinking about taking some of those cute men up on their offers. I, however, already had what I wanted; and no amount of sweet talking will ever make me stray from my son. Unless my Sammy is into that kind of thing. I don't really know, I'll have to ask him one of these days, don't you think? Hmm, to be double penetrated by two men it is an intriguing thought. Now I'm not a stranger to it. I make Samuel do it all the time when I want him up my ass. Yet it's with a dildo so he can prepare my anus for that big cock of his. Now the first time I asked him to do it for me. He got a big surprise when I spurted all over him. You should have seen that boy's face. It was hilarious! Now twice a week Samuel fucks my ass so well I'm normally left laying on our bed looking like a mad grinning fool. So back to the story.

"Where have you been?!" I asked when Samuel returned back to the conference room, "sweetheart, what's wrong?" I asked pulling him off to the side as the others started to pack up the empty trays. At this point in time I didn't know about how he had just fucked Melody in his father's office, nor did I know how that conniving slut was blackmailing my sweet baby. I didn't learn that until I read his story. How my son raced after me as I drove across town to beat the living shit out of that woman. He had to put me over his shoulder from killing that woman. I learned soon after that Melody had skipped town to where I don't know. However, if she has any brains in that head of hers, she won't ever show her face again.

"Nothing," he said looking away. Yet I knew it was a lie.

"Look at me!" I said pulling his chin towards me, "tell me what's wrong Samuel?"

"Dad wants me to come over and spend the weekend there. When all I want to do is be with you," he said. I knew that wasn't all of it, but I didn't push my son maybe I should have. Maybe then he wouldn't have gone for three years fucking that woman. I'm just glad he was smart enough to wear a condom we he was forced to.

"Oh Sam," I said, "go help the others load up." How I wanted to tell him everything then and there. But I couldn't without the whole world knowing how so in love I am with my son. I just wanted to take him in my arms and plant the must lewd filled kiss on those lips of his.

"Sam, did you really mean that you wish to be with me? I'm your mom. While yes, I do want to fuck you, so much right now you wouldn't believe," I moaned loudly pressing my head against the head rest of my seat as we sat at a red light. I didn't tell him how I played with myself thinking of him plunging that yummy cock in and out of my aching pussy just a few inches away from him; or the other numerous dirty, hot, sinful things my mind has made him do to my body. "But what you're asking for is crazy!"

"Then call me crazy for wanting the hottest woman in town," he said grinning madly at me, "is that so wrong to want to be with you like that?"

"Oh baby, no it isn't," I said looking over at him, "do you really want an old woman as your girlfriend?" How I had to keep myself from scream out "Yes! Finally!" Now that I knew he wanted me as his lover I so was going to show him things his father could never make me do for him. But that's a story for another time.

"One you're not old. Ms. Atwater is old. You look like you're still in your twenties, given how well you have took care of..." I not ashamed at how I assaulted those lips of his. I couldn't wait to get my son home to maybe, hopefully break my bed. Hey, a girl can dream can't she?

"Well, I know how to shut you up now. Something I'll probably find very pleasing." Which is true I have won many an argument sucking on that tongue of his.

"Okay, I'm go take a shower," I said as we entered the apartment, "Oh, and Sammy?" I said turned towards him letting my unbuttoned shirt fall open letting my son gaze at my bra covered breasts.

"Yeah?"

"No peaking," I chuckled, "and no touching yourself I want every ounce of your cum," I purred like a kitten as I caressed his cock through his pants. I knew my son was waiting patiently out in the living room as I took my time in the shower. Yet I wanted to make sure every part of me was as smooth as possible for when my womanhood would feel my son's kiss. How that gapping mouth of his as I walked out nude made my lustful demon purr like mad. "I left you some hot water if you need a shower," I smirked walking into my bedroom keeping my back to him, reaching back giving my taut little ass a smack just to tease that hard cock. As I heard the bathroom door close forcefully, I chuckled softly at my son's current predicament, while I stood before my dresser. My hand taking hold of the brass handle of the drawer that has seen far less use then I would have like. However, now that Samuel was about to be mine, I hoped it would get more use over the coming days.

"Samuel! Will you please come in here?" I called out to him as I heard the bathroom door open. How the grin on my face must have look like the Cheshire cat, as I knelt on my bed in the lilac colored panties I had bought a few years ago in the attempts to find that connection. How my demon roared in victory as my son just stood there in a daze. "So does my body please you baby?" I asked he was a loss for words, yet his cock answered for him. "Then come," I said beckoning Samuel to me, "and take this woman you find so sexy," I said grinning madly, as he tossed his towel across the room. I kept my offer to help to myself as he fumbled around with the hooks of my bra. I knew he had to do it for himself. How else is my sweet baby going to learn how to take off his naughty mother's bra if I always did for him? So I just enjoyed the moment that finally my son was mine. "Oh Samuel!" I moaned as his tongue rolled along my nipple. As I have said before I do get off when he sucks on my breasts, and at that moment my dear Samuel was making it so hard not to when the fun hadn't even begun yet.

I released a little squeak as I came while Samuel lowered me down to the bed. How I've longed for this moment. When my panties went flying over my son's shoulder, I knew this was the moment that was going to change our lives forever.

"Mmm...fuck yes!" I screamed out as my son's tongue parted my lips. "Oh god! Samuel, yes suck on your mother's clit. Suck it hard baby!" I demanded hungrily. "Oh god!" I screamed out as my second orgasm flooded my canal. I wanted more! I've come this far, and I still wasn't satisfied. My years of fantasizing about my son demanded that this shall not be the end of things. It demanded something hard and hot thrusting it's offering into my wet hole. "Fuck yes! Samuel!" I screamed holding his head to against my hot box. My nails scraped along Samuels scalp as I felt him slurping down my hot juices. God. No man has ever done that. They always expect me to swallow their loads yet can't take the time to drink down mine. I find that rather hypothetical, don't you? Samuel showed no signs that he was going to stop anytime soon. How I loved him for it. "Stop! You got to stop!" I said, "I can't catch my breath," I said smiling down at him as my third climax had ran its course.

"Have I done something wrong?"

"Oh Samuel," I said beckoning him to my lips, "you've done everything right," I said flicking my tongue out tasting my juice on his lips. "Now, I think it's my turn to show you what I do for my man," I said rolling Samuel over onto his back. I leaned over my sweet adorable son, my eyes roaming over his body. I wanted to make sure I captured every second of this to memory so that in the years to come I could look back at this wondrous event; and know I made the right choice finally in taking the one good man in my life as my lover. I loved the taste of his skin on my lips as I kissed down his chest. As his cock dragged up my body how it heated the core of my being. I knew I had a track mark of his pre-cum marring my chest as I posed myself over his cock. I didn't care it felt like that my baby had marked me as his. I gave that steel rod one last loving look before I devoured it hungrily. I put everything I had into that blow job. Just to show my Sammy what I did for my man and will always do for him. Licking each and every way I knew how to, sucking on that bulbous head with a fury lapping up his pre-cum as it oozed out the tip of his cock.

"Oh Mom!" my son cried out, "if you keep going, I'm going to cum."

"Not yet!" I growled, "this cock needs to be reacquainted with my pussy," I said staring down at him before lowering myself onto Samuel's steel rod. "You like the feel of that hot pussy don't you baby?" To me well that cock felt exquisite lodged deep with my cunt.

"Fuck! Mom, you're so...tight," he said grabbing onto my thighs as I slowly rose and fell the first few strokes so my hot cunt could get acquainted with his size. Then once my folds had memorized every inch of my son's cock. Then there was no stopping me, I leaned forward pressing my hands on his chest for support as I slammed my hips down rapidly. I finally had the cock I have dreamt of all the years and I wanted to come so badly on it.

"You like mama's pussy don't you baby? You like how it glides along that thick root of yours, hmm? Now Samuel don't you cum okay, try to work on your stamina," I said all the while you could hear how my juices were resounding with every thrust of my hips. I knew my baby boy was cover in it as it should be.

"Okay Mom. I'll try, but it feels so damn good," he said biting his lip trying to hold back the tide.

"So does that mean you'll always fuck me?" I asked wantonly feeling the fire in my womb building to its boiling point.

"Of course! Do you know how insane I'd have to be to pass up the chance to be with you?" he asked with this mischievous smile. I simply giggled at his remark. It does feel good to finally hear that someone wants you and only you. I hungrily ate my fill of his lips as my hips rocked rapidly gliding along that wonderful tool. I knew if Samuel could just feel me cum on that delicious cock he'll be lost in ecstasy.

"Oh Samuel! You're going to make me cum baby! Please, give it to me, pound your cock into me. Make my pussy realize it belongs to you," I begged like a harlot I'm not ashamed to say. The high pitched squeal that followed as my son hammered his cock into me, and the howls of pleasure that followed should undoubtedly make it realize who it belonged to now.

"Mom?" he asked as my body quaked.

"Y-yes," I said weakly struggling to draw breath, yet Samuel was hitting spots that not even my dildo dared to go.

"What's your favorite position?" he said as he slowly kept the rhythm as he rode out my orgasm.

"Doggy," I said, in truth, it is. I just love the way my ass bounces with each thrust, and the strong hands gripping my hips as my lover thrusts that cock deep into my ravenous cunt.

"Can we do that Mom? I want you to be satisfied in every way. I've known for a while now about everything Dad has put you through. I want to at least try and take all that away if only for a short while."

"Baby? What are you trying to say?" I asked hoping what I thought it was. If those red cheeks of his were any indication.

soul71
soul71
6,742 Followers