A Small Indiscretion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your wife's a lucky gal," she continued with that look, "in fact, had I been single and you available, I would have been after you till you took me to bed anyway," she continued wiping the tears running down her cheeks.

Dave felt like shit. He should have said good night at her door. He had been so dumb. And what about Sherry? What will she have to say? He loved her dearly. She would be hurt, very hurt. And then there was Susan's husband—quite a complicated mess.

"Dave ... I ... I have been thinking. I think it would be better for all of us if we came clean with our spouses. I mean, I don't think I can carry around this guilt inside me without fucking up my life. A confession will be the best way to close the matter. I'm sure ... at least I'm hopeful that our spouse's will understand and look upon it as a little indiscretion and nothing else," she finished with a sob.

"You think your husband will forgive you?"

"Well, we aren't planning to run away together are we? We are adults and something happened which really should not have occurred. After all, we are all humans."

Dave sat thoughtfully with a towel wrapped around his mid riff. He felt his cock twitch as he caught her looking at him with that same funny look in her eyes.

Yes, they were all adults and there was nothing forced. It had been consensual. He had been under a lot of stress during the past one week as they had been not only supervising the work at the site but also preparing their presentation for the City Council. The meeting had been a success and that had been a real high, and then the celebrations.

But how the heck did he end up in the bed with Susan? His memory was all blurred. He could just about recollect making it to her room from the elevator. Anyway they had fucked and spent the night together.

Will Sherry also think along the lines reasoned by Susan? This would be making Susan the second woman with whom he had slept. It had been Sherry all along. He had never had the desire to chase another skirt. Their growing up together had been so natural.

He was still not sure whether to go along with her idea. What if Sherry did not...?

Gut instinct told him that it would be better to stay silent on this indiscretion. After all, many affairs were said to have lasted for some months before the couple called an end to it without the other spouse getting a wind of it.

And this had been just a one night stand. He did not have a desire to have an affair with Susan. She was attractive but then he could say the same for many other women in his office.

Hell, it was getting complicated.

"Dave, I gotta rush," she said as she got up. She walked up to him and placed her hand on his shoulder and stood looking at him with that look in her eyes.

"You're a good guy ... and terrific too," she said meaningfully, "but now we must get back to our lives and make amends."

She leaned closer and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Now go to your room before I call for the bell boy," she said with a quiver in her voice.

Dave took a deep breath. Her fragrance was intoxicating. Hell man, she was sexy. He quickly put on his clothes and with a final glance towards her, he walked out of the room.

Susan stood watching silently.

* * *

Dave remained in a serious mood on the flight back home. He should have been happy just like Scotty and the other guys. But his one indiscreet act seemed to have poured a bucket of cold water over his celebrations.

Scotty noticed his reticent mood as he drove him to his house.

"What's up Chief?"

Dave just shook his head.

"Hey we will take care of those mishaps. You did a swell job in convincing the City Council representatives and we won't let you down."

"Yeah, I know I can count on you guys," he replied in a gruff voice as the car came to a stop at his house.

He saw her standing by the door as he got down from the car. Oh, she looked so cute, so damn sexy in those denim shorts and short t shirt coming upto her mid riff. Her hair was bunched up and tied with a bright scarf. She had a twinkle in her eyes as she stood waiting for him to walk up to her, the dimples in her cheeks deepening as her lips parted in a welcoming smile.

A lump began to form in his throat.

Sherry looked fondly at the big, gentle giant with broad, square shoulders, lean hips and muscular body slowly making his way towards her.

"Welcome back, honey," said Sherry as she wrapped her arms around her husband. Dave held her close, feeling the warmth of her soft body against his.

"Mmm ..." sighed Sherry as she ran her hands over her husband's broad back. The mere feel of her man, his manly odour was getting her all worked up. Her nipples were already taut with excitement. He could get incredibly passionate during love making.

The all too familiar feeling gradually began taking hold of her body. The dildo had not been much of a help, especially when a girl knows she has a hunk that is well built in all the right places and also knows how to use it.

Sherry stood on her toes and pressed her soft, generous lips on his, savouring the touch of her husband's lips. She was now breathing faster, heart beat increasing by the seconds.

Reluctantly she pulled away from him and led him to the kitchen.

"Let's share some hot coffee and some cookies I have baked especially for you," she said in an excited voice. "And I have already placed the bottle of white wine next to the bath tub," she continued with a giggle.

"So you guys are all set for Phase 3 now?" asked Sherry as they sipped their coffee.

Dave nodded and began to tell her in detail how the meeting had worked out. He kept looking at his coffee mug most of the time. He really couldn't bear to look at his wife in her eyes.

The change in his attitude did not escape Sherry's notice.

"You seem to be in a serious mood. Anything troubling you?"

The dreaded moment had finally come. He could lie to her; say something about being stressed out or thing like that. No, better be a man and own up to the mistake.

He cleared his throat and then looked at her.

"Sherry, I have something to tell you, something that happened the other night after we had our talk on the mobile."

Taking a deep breath, he began speaking. He did not go into details about what they did in bed, but other than that he did not hold back anything.

He watched in despair as his wife's face lost all its colour. Her head went down as he continued to narrate the incidence.

Then there was nothing more to tell. They sat silently.

Dave looked at his wife. Sherry eyes were wet. She was trying her very best to hold back her tears.

"You mean to say that it just happened between the two of you?"

Dave nodded his head.

"C'mon Dave, you'll have to do better than that. Should I then assume that this is what you have been doing at all your out of town seminars? You dine and dance with a pretty face and then spend the night at her room? Is that what you have been doing all these years?" she asked in a dull tone.

Her remarks stung him as though he had been slapped.

"Sherry this has never happened before," he replied hoarsely, "and will never happen again."

"Oh I see ... you come home and tell me that you fucked a strange woman after speaking to me over the mobile and that this will not happen again ... and, and what do you suppose I should say? Oh really? ... and it won't happen again ... whoopee, let's go out and celebrate?" she responded with an edge to her voice.

"Tell me Dave ... tell me!" shouted Sherry. She was trembling all over.

"Sherry, it was a bloody fiasco. I was drunk and I had just spoken to you and I guess I was kinda lonely and ..."

"But how do you explain going into her hotel room? What were you planning to do in there? Playing tiddlywinks? Definitely not drunk enough to misunderstand that you were entering a woman's room." The last statement dripped with so much sarcasm that Dave could almost see it floating across the room at him.

"Look here Sherry we had had a perfectly normal evening and ..."

"Dave!" she interjected in a distantly cold voice, "that was my place with you that you traded with for your supposedly first time fling. That was my rightful position as your partner ... which, Mr Dave Harding, has a certain degree of sanctity attached to it. Marriage calls for obligations and responsibilities from both the partners, something that just cannot be washed down and done away with through a couple of drinks."

"I realise that Sherry and that's why I am speaking about my ... huh, shortcomings with you. I could have remained silent but that would not have absolved me. I have done something which I shouldn't have even dreamt about and I feel I should share it with you."

Sherry didn't reply. She continued to stare at the wall in front of her, her lips pressed together into a thin line, arms folded across her breasts.

"I'm not going to ask you about ... about that woman ... Susan or whatever her name is. I couldn't care less about her. It could have been a Mary or Cyndi or whatever. It's you that matters," she finally spoke through gritted teeth.

Just then his mobile buzzed.

It was Susan!

He glanced at Sherry who was watching him closely.

"It's her," he said. Yeah, he had almost forgotten that she had said she would like to explain to Sherry that it was an accident, that nothing was planned.

"Hi, Dave," said the voice at the other end.

"Yeah," he mumbled.

"Look can I have a word with Sherry ... I ... I feel guilty as hell and I want to get this load off me as early as possible."

He looked across to his wife. "She wants to talk to you."

Sherry had gone all rigid. She took the cell from his hand.

"Sherry?"

"You had something to say to me?" replied Sherry in a terse voice. Dave could see she was breathing irregularly.

"Look, I suppose Dave has already told you all about us, well I just wanted to say that it was all a big mistake. I am not ... I mean it's not that I am on a prowl to hook on to somebody. We just met, had dinner and ... uh, things got carried away. I feel guilty as hell."

Sherry was seething with rage. The bloody bitch ... she has the nerve to call me up and apologise!

"You do this often? Calling up the spouse after having a one night stand with some dumb fella?"

Dave winced. Things were going downhill fast.

"Oh Sherry," gasped Susan, "Please don't say that, I am a married woman."

"And your husband has forgiven you?"

"I told Phil all about it. Perhaps we may have to sit together again," replied Susan in a hushed tone.

"Goodbye Susan," replied Sherry in a flat tone and disconnected the call.

She turned her steely gaze towards her husband.

"Did you have any protection?"

Dave shook his head.

"What the shit," hissed Sherry, "Seems you were thinking through your little head around her!" she all but screamed at him.

"I will have myself checked out ... now," said Dave as he made to get up.

"You do that Dave ... and Dave, I think it would be better if you looked up an apartment."

It was now Dave's turn to be shocked.

"What the hell are you talking about?" he retorted.

"Just what you heard. I'm a mess, my minds a mess ... hell our marriage ... I don't know where it is heading."

"Sherry, one small indiscretion can't put to an end what we have going for us."

"Small ... indiscretion?" she repeated with an emphasis on each word, "Dave, when I married you, I expected my husband to shoulder his responsibilities like a man and not behave like a dick head," she finished with a look of contempt in her eyes.

"I think this time round you bedded a woman who felt guilty about it. I'm sure it must have been her idea to call me up and apologise or else you would have never got around to telling me," she added, the steely edge again coming back in her voice.

"In other words you think I have been fucking around behind your back?"

"It's time to wake up DJ," she said and walked out of the kitchen.

Dave finished his coffee and made his way to their bedroom. He glanced at DJ's room. The door was shut. No doubt it was locked too.

He called up his office to inform that he would not be coming in after lunch.

"You sound pretty low down. Are you okay," asked Cyndi his secretary. Yeah, she would catch on. She had been with him for some years now. Cyndi was an intelligent girl, and beautiful too ... one of those beauty with brains types.

"Nothing that I hope will not clear up in the future," he replied despondently. No use lying to a beauty with brains. She was an efficient gal and took pride in keeping all work and correspondence up to date. She had come from a different industry, but she took a deep dive into her workload right from day one. She understood the type of responsibilities he handled, the networking she would have to do with other departments, and also the senior hierarchy.

Once he was satisfied that she had a grip on things, he had even given her his official password so that she could make the necessary correspondence on his behalf while he was busy at some construction site.

"You mean something between you and Sherry?"

"Kinda," he replied gruffly.

"Oh," she replied and put down the phone.

She wouldn't gossip, he knew that. He glanced again at his kid's room on the way out to see the doctor.

It was shut.

He shook his head and made his way to the garage.

To Be Continued ...

ALEX_LOVER

Dear readers, please do not forget to vote.

12