A Small Matter of Sex

Story Info
Jude loved sex.
2.9k words
3.75
54.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
terrytel
terrytel
83 Followers

Jude loved sex and right through our married life, exercised her lust for it with a string of lovers & the occasional more forthright adventure. She was tall, long legged, had firm, pert breast and loved being on top in fucking situations. Having been married only for some two years we were not long into exploring her tastes when we found ourselves in a 'pub, in Rickmansworth, owned by her second lover. In fact the situation suited the three of us well. He had no time or place for a wife or mistress, I didn't mind her fucking like a demented rabbit when the urge to excess took her, and we both got the benefit of the expensive hospitality, gifts and foreign travel.

Paul, the current lover, saw us only when in the UK which on average was a monthly affair. On this occasion he'd come back from a six week round trip and gagging for sex. In fact arriving at our place in London the two days earlier he'd already spent the first day back shagging the ass off her. In the four hours she spent nailed to the bed by the pair of us - she was fucked at least eleven times. As well as joining in my role was to film & take 'photos which he claimed were gave to his mates to wank over. It was just as he was leaving this session that he casually announced he had a 'special fancy dress event' at his pub and that we should come dressed as 'Victorians'. There was he added the possibility of a little original action for Jude and she was always up for this type of promise. I of course was to bring camera & video.

We arrived in the early afternoon. I in an Edwardian suit & Jude in a hooped, wide bodied skirt which thinned rapidly at the waist. This was tastefully coupled with a Victorian jacket top which emphasised her breasts. Needless to say underneath she was wearing much less as Paul liked her in very brief panties, stockings, suspenders and as always 'bra less.

To our surprise after a round of drinks we and at least 40 other guests were ushered outside and across the road. He we found he had allowed a circus to set up on his land for free in return for a private performance for his guests prior to its opening the following evening. The show was good if you like circuses. We enjoyed the usual clowns, performing seals, trapeze acts, girls balancing on ponies, and for the finale a team of three midgets juggling - would you believe, with working chain saws. The latter was truly different and literally had the potential to be a cut above the rest of the acts.

We returned to the 'pub only to be joined by the circus personnel who mixed easily and quickly. It was after about three hours when the booze had done it's work that Paul sauntered over to me with a big grin on his face. 'Your other half is about to get her surprise - you want to watch this', he said.

From were I was I could only see her face and saw her give a little jump followed by a very surprised look on her face. Immediately Paul gathered a small group of friends and we all walked over to her.

He then introduced her to all and sundry and she tried to cope with this despite being particularly distracted. At one point she had to move a few steps to shake a newcomers hand. This she did very haltingly and to my surprise, I saw her knickers on the floor -- where she'd been standing. She tried to make stuttering conversation for a number of minutes whilst going quite red in the face. This to the point were one of the older women asked her if she was not a little unwell. At this point Paul made excuses & moved his guests away leaving me to ask her if she wanted to sit down or get some air. Her reply to this was that she couldn't do either. Naively I had to ask the question, why?

Well she explained about a couple of minute before Paul brought over those guests one of the juggling dwarfs walked straight up to me, lifted my skirt, and walked straight in underneath. He then cut my knickers off and started to finger fuck me. At this current moment in time he's also licking my clit and trying to make me cum a second time! At that very point she asked me to hold onto her for a second and whilst I did so she spent a good two or three minutes gasping to a body trembling orgasm. Of course none of the guests could see anything of the matter due to the skirts hooped and rigid shape. Once she'd stopped gasping and shaking her dress was up at the back and a sweaty dwarf popped out and casually strolled off towards the rest of the guests.

Our host returned grinning from ear to ear. He took Jude off for ten or so minutes and I could see that they were engaged in a heavy conversation, at the end of which she disappeared upstairs. On his return to me I enquired as to what was going on. 'Our Jude' had apparently been persuaded to put on a little show upstairs for Paul and his two 'best mates' who had seen some of our video & photo action. He also added that she'd driven a hard bargain, namely two weeks for us all in Egypt seeing the sites -- all she was going to do in return was to let the three dwarves fuck her, then Paul's' two mates, and finally me and him. I was to shoot the photo's & video as well!

Within half an hour his guests were gone and the staff were clearing up. Once they had left Paul ushered us upstairs into his private living quarters. Here we sat on two huge sofas, vintage champagne in hand and watched as two dwarves led Jude out of the bedroom. They were dressed only in thongs whilst my wife was still fully clothed. They were clearly also acrobats as on stood on the others shoulders in one leap which put him high enough to unbutton her top, an item which was soon discarded. This left her only in her with tits straining in a 'bra too small' - a situation which was put right with lightning speed The top one somersaulted over her head onto an opened ended sofa which was directly behind and unhooking her leaped back -- returning to his former position in time to catch her tits as they fell out. It was so well timed it got spontaneous applause from us all!

He then took time to make her nipples large and red by giving them a good tonguing before dismounting to the floor.

Without any pause whatsoever they then whipped off her skirt to reveal the third dwarf busy lapping at her cunt a task for which he was the perfect height. Again more applause! As quick as a flash they turned her around, bent her over so her with her rear facing us we could see her cunt framed perfectly by her ass. She then had a her pussy lips opened and our little man put his mouth into her slit and started sliding his tongue up and down extremely provocatively. It wasn't long before our three little men led her to the spare opened ended sofa and laid her down its length so her head was both down & off it at the fend. Having arranged her thus one climbed on board and stuck his prick into her open legged cunt. The second got on and sat just under her tits, inserted his prick between them and pulled them together. The third went round to her head which was leaning backwards off the couch and rammed his prick into her mouth. Then really started fucking her hard - mouth, tits & cunt. It was really erotic to watch and they kept it up for five minutes before dwarf one started coming in her mouth. We knew this because she was frantically trying to swallow. To his credit he took his dick out and finished with several spurts over her hair, face and neck. Within thirty second the prick between her tits was arcing its spurts out of her cleavage and splattering her neck, chin and breasts.

Meanwhile the one between her legs was really going at it slapping her cunt with each hefty stroke from his six inch and very fat piston. When he started shooting in her pussy Jude did what she always did, namely grasped his buttocks and held him inside her. One of her secrets was great cunt muscles with which she would grip a cumming dick and literally milk it! He was so surprised he let out a long moan as her cunt milked his sperm from him.

With the show over the dwarves got dressed and left. As Paul paid them Jude sat up and facing his two friends opened her legs to show her spunk filled hole. The dwarves were hardly at the door before both of his mates had their togs off. Laying back on the sofa she signalled the first to climb aboard and stick his eight-incher in her -- which he duly did. He banged away happily for a good ten minutes before her hand latched onto his bum and her cunt started the milking trick. He loved it -- 'Oh My God', he kept saying as his balls pumped more loads into her than he thought he could deliver. As he climbed off he told his mate what a fuck she was - not that he need any encouragement, turning her over and putting her bum in the air, he fucked her doggy style. This time she came herself a good ten minutes into the ass slapping hammering her cunt was receiving. In fact it was such an energetic fucking he was giving her that her tits swing like a manic clock pendulum. Head raised, biting her own lip & moaning she was clearly enjoying it. So much so that when Paul went over to her and put his dick in front of her -- she opened her mouth and attacked it for all she was worth. Within a few minutes it was obvious that her cunt was milking her rear passenger and almost simultaneously she started sucking cum from Paul. So hard was he spurting that despite being an excellent swallower some of his hot, thick, white jism flew from the corners of her lips.

That only left me. Getting up from her exertions she walked over to me -- sperm running down her thighs and kissed me with her sperm coated lips. She placed my hand on her cunt and put hers on my cock. As I put my finger into her hole I could feel the other men's spunk coming out in thick, warm globules. Withdrawing my finger & pulling me by my very erect dick she led me back to the sofa, sat down with her fanny perched on the very edge and told me to kneel in front of her. Then with a truly wicked smile she opened her legs and put her feet up onto the seat and leant back. This left me staring at a very pink well used cunt hole, which was expelling globules of cum. Now I had always enjoyed seeing her fucked, getting sloppy seconds, but had never felt the urge to taste other men's cum so I hesitated. She simply smiled and said, 'you know I want you to!'

I put my tongue tip in her hole and she moved her cunt deliberately making it pick up a globule of spunk and then run over her clit. Getting the idea I repeated the process of tongue to hole to clit, which after a while clearly started moving her towards an orgasm and me towards having to swallow regularly as her cunt was a reservoir white, salty jism. After five minutes of this she seriously came -- grabbing the back of my head and fiercely running her cunt up and down my tongue. This flicked the other men's cum onto my own face so by the time she'd finished I looked as if one of them had shot over me instead of into her. Now my wife is never one not to pay specific attention to my own sexual needs as in doing so she gets her own sexual freedom. Sitting me down she climbed on top of my dick and slid it right up her cunt. Inside she was wet, thick, warm & velvety, exactly the way I like her to be. Within five minute I felt her fanny muscles recognise the sign of my rod getting ready to shoot, grasping me and rippling, milking my huge load of cum deep into her hot, sticky overfilled, womb. So much was inside her that a ring of spunk squirted out from around the base of my prick splattering my belly, thighs and ass, each time my balls pumped a load into her.

Normally the night would have finished with her being fucked on & off for another couple hours or so. Tonight would have done had it not been for a comment by one of Paul's friends. He asked if we'd ever taken her dogging? Jude & I had once tried it to some success was the reply. The upshot of the next ten minutes of conversation was that he'd always wanted to video a woman dogging and if she do it, like now, he'd pay us handsomely as long as he could film it. He emphasised the last point by getting out his wallet and putting £1200 on the table. Now I've seen Jude fuck for twelve solid hours with hardly a break so I wasn't worried about her stamina -- thus I made it clear that it was her decision & her money if she did it, though a copy of the video was to be mine!

Within twenty minutes we were in Paul's Mercedes and heading for a site this bloke knew some forty odd miles away. When we arrived it turned out to be a car park adjacent to a large wood with leisure paths through it. It was a warm night and being a weekend there had to be at least twenty cars already parked up. Borrowing my video equipment & tripod he got out and set them up before walking around the site and chatting to people. Fifteen minutes later he was back and putting his head through the window told us he'd arranged for two cars to come and park close to illuminate the action with their headlights. He wanted Jude to climb out of our vehicle completely nude when he next came and knocked on her window Jude who was showered & cunt empty, took off her clothes in the car leaving only her suspenders, stockings and shoes on. By this time all of us were out the car and awaiting her.

Within seconds she came out to be greeted by a circle of at least sixteen guys. Within seconds eight or nine were groping her for the video camera and I took a great shot of her standing almost upright smiling, while hands were simultaneously groping both tits, her crack, and at least with two guys with a finger each up her hole. Over the next ninety minutes she was fucked over the bonnet, on all fours, standing up against the car, on her back, over a tree stump, [ by at least eleven guys ], head in and ass out the car, to name but a few of thepositions. I kept a count and got between her legs between the eighteenth and nineteenth fuck. She was covered in dried & wet cum from her hair - literally to her knees. She had so much cum in her soggy cunt that each stroke I took shot spunk onto the surrounding grass. The best of it was she was enjoying it and by the time we'd finished she'd had been well fucked. I had calculated that her cunt had been enjoyed some thirty four times, at least eight guys had wanked over her tits, three cum in between them, she'd given head twelve or more times, and wanked countless pricks off whilst screwing with others. At one point when she got up after a chain of seven guys had fucked her consecutively and some fifteen guys into the night - we all saw spunk just river from her cunt to her ankles in under ten seconds . Running of her feet it formed a pool at least six inches across by the time she'd brushed herself down.

On the way home Paul dropped off his mates and we returned to his place. Instead of showering she climbed into bed with one of us on each side. Even then she was randy enough to get ' her boys' to lick of as much of the dried spunk as we could using her hand and mouth to relieve us of our own, still very horny loads! The final action of the night was when I woke up after four hours or so and realised that Paul was gently fucking her ass ring. Understanding I was awake Jude got me sucking her nipples whilst she also wanked me off in rhythm to his own nob. Appropriately enough we both came in complete unison.

terrytel
terrytel
83 Followers