A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up. "There, I'm glad mommy could help." With that she turned and left the room.

Kristi stumbled into her bedroom. Her body seemed to on fire. Virtually ripping her nightie off, she fell on to her bed. Her face and breasts were covered in Tim's cum. She didn't care. In almost a frenzy, she rubbed his cum into her breasts and stomach with one hand while smearing it on her face with the other. Her tongue licked her lips as her fingers pushed his cum towards her mouth. She cupped her breasts and tried to lick the cum off of them. She moaned unable to quench her desire.

She grabbed her vibrator and slammed it violently in to soaking wet pussy. With both hands she slid it in and out.

Arching her back, she cried out, "Oh fuck!" as she came. It wasn't enough. She wanted more, much more. The vibrator was too small. She needed to be filled up. She needed that big cock. She closed her eyes and continued to work her pussy.

Suddenly she felt a hand on hers, helping her move the vibrator.

Kristi opened her eyes. Tim! She hadn't heard him open the door. She did know how long he had been standing there. She froze; with her legs spread and her vibrator still deep inside her.

She watched Tim, not really comprehending, as he walked right up to the bed. His big cock again was erect, sticking out obscenely in front of him. Kristi watched him climb up on the bed without any hesitation, still not believing what was happening. As she watched him crawl towards her on the bed, she lay there dumbfounded, her legs wide open, the vibrator humming away. She didn't move, watching as if in a dream.

Tim reached between her legs and brushed her hand away from the vibrator. He took hold of the"Toy" and moved it in and out one or two times very slowly. Still confused and unable to focus, she felt it slide in and out of her wet pussy. It felt so good. She felt his hands on her thighs and she watched him slowly lower his head down between her legs without a word.

She finally come to her senses and reacted now. She pushed herself back with her hands and feet, scooting her ass back away from Tim. She moved back until she was up against the headboard. But Tim moved right along with her. She could feel his warm breath on the insides of her thighs.

Kristi gasped as she felt his mouth on her pussy. "Oh my God!"

She dug her heals into the mattress, pushing with her legs but she couldn't go back any further. She pushed on his shoulders with her hands but he was too strong. The only thing moving was his mouth on her pussy.

"Tim! Stop! No!" She told him. It sounded like someone else saying it. There's no conviction in her voice at all. It was more of a halfhearted plea than an order; barely a whisper. She may not have even said it out loud. She felt his tongue moving inside her, his hot breath as he buried his face between her legs, a gentle vibration as he moaned softly into her pussy. She felt paralyzed.

"What are you, you, you can't. Tim" she gasped. "You shouldn't." She could hear herself saying. "You can't do this. I'm, I'm your mother." She could hear the words but there's no firmness to them. They're barely more than a whisper; no urgency at all.

"You can't, shouldn't." Kristi hear herself trail off into a shallow sigh; stunned and overwhelmed by what she was feeling.

No one had eaten Kristi's pussy in so many years and she could feel her body instantly reacting. She let him spread her legs more. She could feel her hips starting to slowly move in small circles as she looked down between her legs. She inhaled quickly, deeply, and held it.

She felt his mouth moving over her pussy, nibbling, softly sucking, and kissing it. She simply stared down at him; unable or not wanting to stop him now. A finger slid inside her, and she groaned, arching her back.

"Tim, you shouldn't." She whispered her last feeble attempt to stop this. Then she heard herself say, surrendering, giving in to the moment; the way it felt, the lust, the desire. "No one can know we did this, baby.," she whispered. She slid her hands slowly along Tim's bare shoulders. They ended up with her fingers tangled in his hair. Her hips were moving and swaying uncontrollably. She began moving her ass back and forth and moaned, pushing her pussy up into Tim's mouth while she held his head between her legs. No one had ever made her feel quite this way and she couldn't find the strength to stop it. She couldn't find a reason either. She was not really looking.

"Tim!" Kristi cried out as the pleasure ripples through her. "OH GOD!"

When he nibbled and sucked her clit into his mouth, she suddenly was overwhelmed. She started thrusting her ass, grinding against his mouth, pulling his head deeper between her legs. She was almost crying from the pleasure as she pushed her head back against the headboard and her pussy exploded. She could feel it quiver and throb and her heart pound in my chest. She could feel her heartbeat in her swollen clit, thumping like a drum.

"Oh my God Tim!" The feeling was unbelievable.

She was 37 and had no idea that an orgasm could feel like that. It was even more intense than the ones she gave herself. And to her amazement, as her orgasm finally began to fade, another one, just as strong, followed right behind it. She was afraid it wouldn't stop.

She had multiple orgasms before but only when she played with herself. No man had ever given her one. Eventually a smaller, gentler orgasm washed through her like a wave of warm water and her body went limp. There was a tingling in her head as she told herself to breathe.

Kristi sat there, her back against the headboard with her eyes closed. Her legs were spread and her son lying between them lightly kissing her wet pussy. She waited for the shame to take hold; for the humiliation to bare down on her. Instead she felt only the bliss that comes after a fantastic orgasm and she felt Tim's mouth still on her, still kissing and nibbling her. When she finally opened her eyes and looked down, Tim was looking up at her from between her legs, gently, lightly flicking his tongue over her hard little clit. It felt too good to be so bad. No one would find out. It's just the two of us here. No one will know.

Kristi took Tim by the hands and pulled him up to her. She brought his hands to her shoulders and guided him along until he was kneeling between her legs, his erect cock directly in front of her. It was pointing right at her, curving up towards her mouth. Her fingers trace a slow path along his butt check, around his thighs to his cock. All she could think about as her fingers move over him is getting it inside her. Her mouth dropped open as her fingers glided over its length. She couldn't help but wonder if it would fit. He's certainly hard enough. Now, it's just a matter of getting him as wet as she was.

She lowered her head and stretched her neck forward. She closed her eyes and rubbed the soft head of his dick across her lips. She twirled her tongue around it. She was breathing so hard with excitement that she had to breathe through her mouth to get enough air. She was trying to calm herself so she could take him in her mouth. She kissed the head and slid her lips over it. When she finally took him in her mouth, it's like a dream. She could barely get the massive head in her mouth. She sucked it slowly, taking more into her mouth as deep as she could. She teased it with her tongue, licking it; spitting on it, and let her hands spread her saliva all over it. Kristi looked up at Tim, a bit shamefully perhaps but not enough to stop. His head was tilted back and he was quietly moaning, "Mom, mom." Oddly enough, it makes her smile.

"Put it in me Tim, OK?" Kristi whisper shyly.

She was uncomfortable, but not about what she doing with her son. She feel uneasy because of the amount of pleasure she was actually getting from the act; this act of incest. She wanted it so badly her entire body was trembling.

She gently pushed Tim back, her hand never leaving his hard dick. She slid her body down with his until he hovered over her. No words were spoken. She moved her hand slowly back and forth over his cock as she guided it to her pussy. Spreading her wet pussy lips apart with her free hand, she started teasing her pussy with the soft, spongy, wet tip of his cock. She slid it over her clit, making tiny circles with it, moving her hips slightly; spreading the wetness over his cock.

The feeling is amazing as she slowly try to work it in. Tim rested his weight up on his arms looking down. Their breathing was heavy, anxious. A slow, quiet moan escaped from both of them as she lifted her ass up a tiny bit and, little by little, the plump head of his dick slowly disappeared inside her.

Kristi had never felt so full, so stretched. It took her breath away. "This is just the head!" she thought.

"Are you ok, mom?"

After catching her breath, Kristi nodded. "Push a little," she told him. "Easy."

He slowly pushed a little more in.

"That's it, Sweetie." she whispered her encouragement. "You're so big," is all she said. It took some time but she got more than half of him inside her.

She let her fingers slide back and forth on him and told him, "A little more." When most of him is in her, she let go of his dick and slid both hands to the back of his upper arms. Her pussy was full. She laid quiet taken in the feeling. It was one she never dreamt of even in her wildest dreams. She felt ready to explode as if it was all bottled up inside, waited for the moment.

"Go slow." Kristi said quietly, and Tim began to move.

He pulled out a little then gently pushed back in. Again and again he did this, so gently, so tenderly. She moved her hands to his backside to help him. They moved like this for what seemed like such a long time; slow, leisurely, fighting the desire to just fuck, as he went deeper and deeper inside her. Kristi could feel the tension building.

It felt incredible. The fact that it was her son that was doing this to her didn't take away from the pleasure in the least. If anything, she eventually came too realized, it actually added to the excitement of it, the forbidden lust.

She knew she should have stopped it. Hell, she should've never let it get that far. But the way it felt was overwhelming, so intense. There was nothing she could compare it to. She had never felt anything like this; the pull; the draw; anything so powerful.

When she felt his naked pubic bone touch hers, she wrapped her legs around Tim's narrow hips and her arms around his neck. He held it there inside her as if he was waiting for approval or some kind of guidance.

"OK baby," She said as she leaned up into his ear. "Now fuck your mommy.," she whispered unashamed. Saying the words made her stretched little pussy twitch.

Tim started moving in and out of her very slowly at first. His strokes became longer, much longer, and more forceful as her pussy got more used to his size. Soon they were moaning and grunting, both of them breathing through our open mouths. There was no shame, no inhibitions now; only pleasure and a shared goal. They want to cum!

"Come on Tim...Fuck me! Fuck your mommy," Kristi screamed.

"God Mom, it, it feels so, so good!"

"Ummm, I know Baby, that's it, that's it, do it a little faster, Sweetie,fuck me faster!"

Tim did exactly that. Kristi hadn't fucked too many guys and Tim was fucking her like she had never been fucked before. She held onto him, arms and legs wrapped around him, pulling him down on top of her, grunting into his ear as he brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

When she came, it was with unbelievable force. She felt it spreading out from her pussy, up to her nipples and covering her whole body. It exploded out of her, overwhelming her. Her pussy spasmed and gripped Tim's giant cock. It was like it was trying to never let go. "Oh God! Oh God!" she cried out.

It wasn't much longer before she was begging him. "Make me cum again Baby! Come on, Fuck me! Oh Jesus! Fuck me!" She was all but yelling.

"Cum in me!!" she blurted out and buried her face in the crook of his neck, sucking the flesh of his neck in her mouth to keep from screaming. It would seem that if there had been any reluctance or moral misgivings before...there were certainly none now.

They couldn't have timed it any better. They both screamed out at the same time, "I'm cumming!!"

Kristi no sooner heard the words than she felt him shooting inside her. Each hard blast shooting deep into her pussy. It gripped him and squeezed his dick again and again and again as she exploded in orgasm again. She reached down and grabbed his tight ass, "Deeper!" she groaned into his neck. "Push it in me! Push it in and hold it there!" She begged as she drew him to her. He lifted up on his arms and pushed into her until her head was against the headboard again. He couldn't get in any deeper. It took her breath away. She felt like she couldn't get enough air.

She felt him throbbing; shooting into her again and again until, finally there was no more. The whole time, her legs, her stomach, her pussy, and her ass quivered and convulsed uncontrollably, as another orgasm crashed over her. Her mouth hung open but no sound came out.

Tim collapsed on her with a long lung-emptying groan. She held onto him. It took a few seconds but she finally began to breathe again. They held onto each other until their breathing had calmed.

"What made you do this?" She finally gasped.

"You did."

"I mean―What made you climb up on my bed in the first place and...you know."

"You did...Watching you," he said.

Kristi looked confused.

"I stood at the door and watched you with your vibrator. I came over to see if you were all right. Ok with what just happened in my room,"

"Why?" she asked

"You're kidding, right?"

Kristi shook her head, still a little confused.

"God Mom, you looked so hot doing that; I couldn't just walk away. Why didn't you just walk away when I showed you my cock?"

"Well, I guess because I'd never seen a dick as big as yours. You know, Up close and personal, I mean."

"Well, I've never seen anything as hot as what I saw when I walked into your room. You've thought about this a lot, haven't you?" He asked.

"About what?" She was hesitant to tell him the things she'd thought about.

"This," he said and gave a playful little shove with his hips. She bit her bottom lip as his dick pushed into her pussy and the pleasure rippled through her again. Even though it had lost some of its firmness, he still filled her up.

"Well, I suppose I did," was all she would admit.

"But it's OK, right? I mean this." He gave another little shove. "This is OK, right?"

Kristi wasn't sure how to answer that. Of course it wasn't OK. What they did was wrong; very wrong, and in spite of the fact that she did nothing to stop it and it was unbelievably amazing, she was still his mother.

"Tim, you know this is wrong."

She felt like a fool saying that to him while he lay on top of her with his long dick still inside her. And it didn't go unnoticed by Tim either. He had a shit-eating grin on his face.

"I know," he said. "But I notice we're still laying here like this." He jerked his hips again. Kristi dropped her head back on her pillow and let out a deep moan. She felt his big cock move inside her.

"We certainly are. It feels really good." She told him honestly and moved her hips a little to encourage him

"So then it's OK?"

She could hear the enthusiasm in his words as he pushed up into her some more. "It's not OK, but I still want to do it." she whispered shyly, sliding her arms around his back, and pushed up into him. Kristi was amazed how quickly he recovered. His cock felt like it returned to its full length and had filled her pussy again.

After a minute or two of slow, playful fucking, she told him to get off. The sparkle in his eyes suddenly faded. "Get off and just roll over," she explained. "On your back."

He smiled again and did what she asked.

When he was settled on his back, she took his wet, slippery dick in her hand, threw her leg over him, and slowly lowered herself down on his long cock.

"Jesus!" she moaned as she slowly slid down on it inch by inch until he was all the way in again and she was sitting on top of him. She rested her hands, palms down on his chest to steady herself. Gathering what composure she could, she started to rock her hips back and forth, grinding down on him.

When Kristi felt Tim reach up and start massaging her tits, she started to move her hips a little faster. Soon she was lifting up off him, higher and higher, and slowly letting herself back down, over and over again. He seemed to have regained any firmness he'd lost. She pushed down on his chest and lifted herself higher off his thighs; somewhat taken back by how high she could lift herself off him without his dick falling out of her full pussy.

"Holy crap! That feels awesome when you do that," he groaned.

Kristi moaned in response. She liked hearing him say that. Even if it was her son saying it, it was nice to hear, nice to feel wanted; desired. She'd be lying if she said she didn't like the attention. It felt good to feel like more than just executive and mom, to feel like a woman. Even a deprived woman with questionable values and principles. It felt good to feel alive.

She leaned back. Tim's hands moved right back to her bare breasts. When he squeezed them she closed her eyes and let her head fall back. A groan escaped her lips. She began to fuck her son more earnestly as lust, once again, took over. Kristi could feel her pussy tighten and gripping Tim's cock. She leaned forward and began grinding her clit on his pubic bone. Looking in his eyes she watched them grow bigger.

"That's it, Tim. Cum in me. Fill me with your cum."

Tim moaned, "Oh fuck, mom, I'm coming."

She could feel his cock begin to spurt inside her. Her pussy clenched tightly around it, milking every last drop. She leaned her head back and let out a long, almost animal moan. This orgasm was longer than the others and she was able to ride it for what seemed like an eternity. When it ended, she collapsed, totally exhausted on to Tim's chest.

It was lunchtime the next day before she awoke. She reached for Tim and found him gone. Disappointed, she heard the shower running. She smiled knowing he was still home. She also knew two other things:

One was she was going to have a little trouble walking and two; she wanted to do this again.

12