A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock seemed to explode. He arched his back while pushing her hips down on to him. His head rolled and yelled, "Oh fuck, mom. Oh fuck!" She felt his hot cum fill her up and spill out around his cock. To her own surprise, she came too. It was smooth and easy to take making it all the better. She fell on his chest. Tim wrapped his arms around her, refusing to let her go even as his cock slipped out her pussy and their mixed juices flowed on to the bed. He held her tight until their breathing returned to normal.

Kristi decided to take a quick shower to freshen up since Amy was coming over. The warmth of the water and steam felt good on her body. Tim had gone out somewhere but his note said he be back around 10. That gave her time to be with Amy alone. That thought alone gave her conflicting ideas.

Since yesterday Kristi had begun an adventure that had taken her to places she never thought she go in a million years. She had kissed a woman for the first time in a sexual way and liked it. Liked it enough to want to go further and was willing to do it. The way her body felt now, so sexually charged that she knew it was going to be sooner not later.

She had fucked her son and liked it. No not liked it, she loved it. She loved the way his huge cock made her feel. Her pussy tingled just thinking about it. It was wrong to be doing it but she didn't care. At least not right now, maybe later she would.

What about Tim? How did he feel about it? An average young man might dream of fucking an older woman but his mother? And what about that big cock of his? If it was a side effect of the acne medicine, will it continue to grow bigger? Right now it was big but if it grew too big, then what? Kristi knew she had to tell Amy. It was her study. Maybe other patients were having the same side effect.

How Kristi was going to tell her might be a problem. Should Tim show her or should Kristi? If she did, would it lead to questions that Kristi wouldn't want to answer? One thing was true, there were questions that needed to be answered, uncomfortable or not.

Thinking about Tim's cock caused Kristi to slide her hand down to her pussy. Even now she could remember how full he made it feel and now she had an odd sensation of emptiness. Her hand caressed her lips. They were still swollen and tender to the touch. It wasn't painful like she expected. It was a good pain, something she couldn't explain. She smiled remember how he had gently at first put his huge cock in her but later had fucked her so completely. Looking down she could see her clit peeping between the folds of her pussy. It too was swollen and when she touched it, a surge of pleasure went through her body. "Good God," she thought, "I'm still horny!"

Kristi dried herself off and got dressed. As she put on her thong underpants, she pulled them up tight, pushing the fabric between her pussy lips and rubbing her clit. She moved to get the dress she was going to wear. As she walked, she could feel the slight feeling of pleasure coming from her pussy, just enough to keep her on edge. The dress she picked out was a pink one she wore in Cancun, one she wore when she and Amy went clubbing together. Thin straps, low cut with a tight bodice, it showed off her ample breasts while the skirt flared, almost like ruffles. It was short enough to cover but showed off enough.

"Why not go further tonight?"

Amy couldn't understand why she felt so nervous as she drove towards Kristi's house. Was it the anticipation of what might happen or was it just not knowing what might happen? She had gotten out of work earlier than she expected but instead of heading over to Kristi's, she went home. She behaved like she was going out on a date. She showered, shaved and put on make-up. Not a lot but some. Even her panties were chosen with care as if she was trying to impress someone who just might see them.

"No bra tonight," she thought.

The dress was light and summery with a low cut halter. The blue seemed to bring out the color in her eyes. The dress said look at me but didn't shout it out.

"Who knows?" she said to her reflection in the mirror. "Tonight might be the night or it just might be two friends sharing a meal." Whatever it was she was ready.

"Hey!" Kristi said as she opened the door. "Come on in."

Amy entered the room. "I brought Chinese. Is that Ok?"

"Sure. I'm famished." Kristi smiled thinking about the workout she had last night and this morning. No wonder she was hungry.

"I also brought some sake. Ever have any?"

"No. I heard that it pretty strong stuff. I'll get some glasses. Let's eat in the den."

The two women headed downstairs into the den. The room had a relaxed feel to it; a place one could unwind in.

"Do you mind sitting on rug, sort of an indoor picnic?" Kristi asked. "A little more relaxing. I'll turn on some music."

As Kristi did that, Amy took out the food and poured some sake. "Good idea," Amy said leaning back against the sofa. The rug was comfortable, thick and soft enough. Kristi had chosen some soft jazz and as it filled the room Amy wondered, "Setting a mood?"

Kristi sat on the floor next to Amy and took a glass. Raising it she said, "To us, good friends."

Amy smiled, "And more."

Both giggled.

"Boy this seems a little stronger than what I'm use to. You trying to get me drunk?" Kristi laughed.

As they ate and drank, they talked about work and other small talk. Nothing really important until Amy brought up Tim. "So how is Tim doing? Any better?" she asked.

Since Amy brought it up, Kristi decided to tell her some of it, seeing where it might lead. "We discussed a little last night and I think I found out a little about why he was so down. He seemed better this morning. More up." Kristi smiled as she said this.

"So what was it?"

"Just worried about things in things in general," Kristi answered. "Sort of changing the subject, did any of your subjects have any side effects from the acne pills?"

"No not really, just dry mouth and Tim told me about that. Why?" Amy replied. "Tim having some?"

"Just thought some of your test cases might be feeling down or something like that."

"How is he doing?"

"His acne looks great! He's not here but next time you see him I think you'll be quite amazed." With that she got up. "I'll take these to the kitchen and I'll be right back."

Kristi came back and sat down next to Amy. "That dress looks good on you."

"Thanks," Amy smiled. "You look pretty good yourself.

Kristi felt her face blushing as she looked at Amy. She had never in her life been sexually attracted to any woman, but there was something about Amy that was getting to her. Maybe it was the alcohol. She realized that she seemed to be holding her breath, listening to the sexy sound of Amy's voice all evening. When Amy slid her hand higher on Kristi's thigh, she realized just how wet she had become.

Amy slid closer and when Kristi looked at her, Amy smiled warmly and said, "It's okay to try something different, you know. It won't mean you're a lesbian either, just that you are adventurous. I'll let you decide how far we go, and if you are uncomfortable, we'll stop."

It was so difficult for Kristi to think straight at this moment. The past two days so much had happened. "I just..."

"Ssshhh, just let yourself go for a change," Amy said, reaching up and caressing the side of Kristi's face. "Take a chance and allow yourself to have a very pleasurable experience. I promise you won't regret it."

How could Amy know how many chances she had taken since yesterday!

"But I don't know how..."

"It's okay, I'll teach you. Would it be alright if I kissed you?" Amy asked.

Kristi's eyes looked at Amy's lips for a second, then back up into her eyes and she nodded. Once again Amy smiled and moved closer. As she moved closer, Kristi could smell her perfume and it smelled really good.

The kiss was one of the most sensuous, erotic kisses she had ever experienced and it made her juices flow and her nipples harden. She had never felt such soft lips and when she felt the tip of Amy's tongue touch her lips and slide between them, she almost had an orgasm right then. By the time the kiss broke, she was breathing heavily, her eyes closed and her mouth open slightly, the moisture causing her lips to shine.

Kristi's body trembling from nervousness and excitement. Amy kneeled in front of her and caressed her face gently, pushing her hair to the side and tucking it behind her ear. She bent over, tipped Kristi's head up, and started kissing her face. Starting at her forehead, she slowly kissed down around her eye to her cheek. She moved close to her mouth, and then teasingly moved away, kissing back along her jawbone to the spot just below her ear. She spent some time gently kissing, licking, sucking and nibbling the sensitive spot. She could tell by her reaction Kristi was enjoying it.

Amy moved up so her lips were at Kristi's ear and she whispered, "I want to lick every inch of your sexy body." She felt her shudder. Amy grinned as she moved down, licking Kristi's neck.

She had never been with a woman before but her whole body felt like it was melting when Amy was nibbling below her ear. When she whispered that she wanted to lick every inch of her body, Kristi's pussy got wetter. God, how she wanted Amy more than anything right now.

She felt the straps of her dress being pushed down and her top lowered. She could feel the cool air against her breasts.

"You are so sexy," Amy whispered with a smile. Her hands slid down the sides of Kristi's breasts as she continued to kiss her on the cheek and below the ear. She slid her mouth around and kissed her. It was a deep passionate kiss and she slid her tongue into her mouth, causing Kristi to moan, her breaths coming in ragged gasps.

This was more intense than the first one. Amy's tongue was everywhere in Kristi's mouth. She no longer cared. Her body was responding to every touch as if she was being shocked.

Amy noticed a difference in this kiss about halfway through it. Whereas before, Kristi was stiff and tense, she was now responsive and relaxed. Pulling back from the kiss, Amy leaned down further and kissed the top of one of Kristi's breast. She lifted it in her hand and looked at the erect nipple surrounded by a large, half-dollar size aureole. "Beautiful," she said and gently sucked the nipple into her mouth.

"Heavenly" was the word that came to Kristi's mind as this was what it felt like having a woman's lips wrapped around her nipple. She was so turned on at that moment that her panties were soaked from her flowing juices. She felt herself being gently pushed backwards and she allowed herself to be lowered to the floor.

Amy's lips never left her nipple. Her tongue swirled around and around eliciting shivers of delight from Kristi. She squeezed her thighs together, her pussy throbbing.

Amy was sucking hard on the nipple now, drawing more and more into her mouth. It felt so good that Kristi pressed her hands to the back of Amy's head and moaned, "Oh God, yes."

Finally Amy pulled off the nipple, her mouth making a loud smacking sound and leaving a red circle around Kristi's nipple. She looked into Kristi's face and said, " Beg me to lick your pussy. You know you want me to."

Tim pulled the car into the driveway. "Wonder whose the car this is?" he thought. "Mom has company?" He quietly shut the car door and headed to the front door.

He was feeling so much better; better than he had felt in many days. He didn't have that overwhelming feeling that was centered in his cock. He didn't feel the need to jerk off every hour or more. He smiled as he thought of that. He guessed doing it with a real woman was better than his own hand and the Internet. The fact that the real woman was his mother didn't bother him as much as it first did. It wasn't quite right but it sure felt great.

Tim had just come back from being with Darlene and they had a good visit. They got some fast food and then sat in the car to talk. He apologized for the way he acted the past weeks and told her he'd make it up to her. They made out and he didn't worry about getting hard. He had resigned himself not to be concerned about any more. His cock was what it was and obviously some women would like it that way. He hoped Darlene would be one of those who did but he wasn't going to rush her. Of course all the heavy petting left him frustrated but maybe mom might help that feeling.

As he entered the house, it was dark except for the light over the kitchen sink. He could hear some music and soft voices coming from the den. He hesitated then headed in that direction. Reached the doorway, he stopped, frozen in his tracks.

There he saw a woman he recognized as Amy sucking greedily on his mom's tits. Both his mom's breasts were out of her dress, bare to world. Her hands were running through Amy's hair pressing her head to her breast. He heard her mom moan in ecstasy. He saw Amy release her nipple and heard her say, "Beg me to lick your pussy. You know you want me to."

What he heard next blew him away. "Oh God, please lick me please. I need it so bad," his mom moaned.

Confusion now swept over Tim. His mom was asking, no begging a woman to eat her pussy. He wanted to stay, to watch but instead he backed quietly away. His eyes were still glued to the sight.

Reaching the kitchen, Tim thought for a minute and then made his decision. He turned, opened and slammed a cabinet door. "Hey mom, are you home?" he yelled. He poured himself a glass of juice and headed for the den.

"Hi" he said as he entered. "I saw your car here, Amy, so I thought I say hello." He sat down in the chair opposite them.

The two women were now seated on the couch together. Both were try to compose themselves but it wasn't easy. Amy had removed Kristi's panties when they heard his voice. There wasn't enough time for her to put them on so she stuffed them between the cushions. She prayed her soaked pussy wouldn't leave a wet spot. The two had scrambled apart and now tried to act normal. As Tim entered the room, Kristi tried to ask calmly, "Home so soon, Tim?" but her voice was anything but calm. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out something was going on. Both their faces were flush and they appeared a little short of breath.

"Hey, you two OK?" Tim asked.

"Yes, Tim. Why do you asked?"

"Oh, nothing." But the look on his face made Kristi uneasy.

"Tim, your mom says your acne is really clearing up," Amy said changing the subject. "Your face looks great."

"Yes it does," Kristi said quickly. "Come over here and show her."

Tim came over so Amy could see. She touched his face and looked it over. "Wow, looks great and no scarring. A big improvement from last month."

"Honey, take off your shirt and show Amy your body, err your back."

He looked at his mother. "Ok," and removed his shirt. He wondered where this was going. If anywhere. He stood before them in his running shorts.

Amy stood up and looked at his chest. She rubbed her hand over the smooth hairless skin. It felt great. She was so horny and frustrated that the feel sent tingles to her pussy. She rubbed her hand down to his waistband, feeling every inch.

"Turn around and show her your back."

Tim did as he was asked. Amy placed both hands on his back. It too was smooth and her pussy responded to the feel. She sighed as she slid her hands all over his back.

Kristi watched and noticed Amy's reactions. What was happening was turning her on too. She decided to throw caution to the wind. Hell, she was way past that now, why stop? It might have been the sake. It might have been how turned on Amy had made her but she didn't care.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Umm," Amy began, still touching Tim. "The acne seems all gone, completely cleared up. No red marks or scarring. Best results I've seen." She walked behind him with all kinds of wicked thoughts in her head. How nice it would be to fuck a young man like him but right now she wanted him to leave. She wanted to continue what she started with Kristi. Amy returned to her seat. "Very nice. You will have to come to my office so I can record these results."

"That's great!" Kristi said, " but I think he should show you the side effect of this. Don't you, Tim?"

Tim gave his mom a confused look. It was their secret. "Mom?"

Amy was equally confused. "A side effect? Show me?"

"Don't be shy. Amy needs this to see this for her study." Kristi got up and kneeled in front of Tim. She turned slightly so Amy would get the full view. "Let mommy help." She slid her fingers under the waistband of his shorts and slowly began to pull them down.

Amy watched, not really sure what was going on.

Kristi slowly pull down Tim's shorts. As she did she could feel her pussy getting wet. She needed to see it. Slowly she revealed it. As she did she looked at Amy. Amy's eyes grew wider as more of Tim's cock appeared. Then quickly she tugged them off.

Tim's monster popped free. It was semi-erect and stood out away from his body. His large balls dangled below it.

Amy gasped. "Oh my God!"

"It's beautiful, isn't it" Kristi whispered. "So big." She wrapped her hand around it. It's heavy weight in her hand sent an electric charge throughout her body. She began to stroke it. It began to grow and become harder.

"Oh mom!" Tim groaned.

"That's right, baby. Let mommy help you. Show Amy how big mommy's boy can get." She stroked harder.

Amy watched as Tim's cock began to grow. She wanted to say something but the words wouldn't come. She just stared as she watched Kristi stroke her son's cock.

"Good boy. Want to see mommy's tits? We want Amy to see you big and hard."

Tim could only nod.

Kristi slid the straps of her dress of her shoulders, freeing her breasts. She took his cock and placed it between them, never missing a beat. "Feels good, baby."

Tim could only moan.

As she watched the scene before her, Amy undid her halter knot and let her breasts fall free. She pinched the already erect nipples between her fingers as she licked her lips. Her other hand moved under her panties and rubbed her pussy.

"Look at Amy's tits. Aren't they beautiful, Tim?" Kristi said quietly. "Such pretty panties too. I bet her pussy is all wet."

Tim's mind was being overwhelmed with sensations. His mom was tit fucking his cock while Amy had her hand buried inside her pussy. He could see her wetness on her panties. "Oh fuck yes, mom!" he moaned.

"You want to cum, baby?" Kristi looked at Tim.

Tim could only nod.

"You want to cum in mommy's pussy?"

"Yes."

She stood up and her dress fell to the floor. She pushed Tim back onto the ottoman. Turning to face Amy, she straddled his huge cock. She took his cock and rubbed its immense head along her pussy, smearing her juices over it. She looked directly at Amy. "Watch me as I fuck my son's beautiful big cock."

Slowly her pussy opened and her lips engulfed the head of huge cock. She waited a moment and began to slide down its immense length. The whole time she moaned in pleasure. Kristi took in all of it and as she did, she looked directly at Amy and said, "It feels so fuckin' good! I'm completely full!" Using her hands on Tim's knees for support she began moving up and down, each stroke bringing more moans.

Amy watched in amazement. She watched not only her best friend fuck her own son but easily take the largest thickest cock she had ever seen easily into her pussy. Her own pussy seemed on fire as she furiously rubbed it. Her nipples hurt they were so taut. Overwhelmed by desire, she stood up, her dress falling to the floor. She placed both hands roughly aside Kristi's face and kissed her.

This was no slow sensual kiss. It was hard, rough, and forceful. She pushed her tongue into Kristi's mouth. Kristi returned the kiss with equal desire.