A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hard and fast," she pleaded. "Fuck me!"

She was so wet Tim slid in his entire length in the first stroke. Maggie let out one long moan when he hit bottom.

Tim was glad his mom sucked him off before he came over. He felt he could last a long time tonight and he fucked Maggie proper. He slammed his cock deep into her, pulling it almost out and going back in all the way in. He placed one hand on her hip to guide her and with his other he grabbed her hair. Maggie had pulled her hair back into short ponytail and he pulled her head back firmly. He could feel her pussy clenching around his cock.

Maggie's entire being was centered on her pussy. His cock was giving her feelings she could never imagine. She reached behind and put her hand on his ass urging him to fuck her harder. She moved her hips back and forth and side-to-side trying to feel every inch of his fantastic cock. Sweat dripped from her brow despite the air conditioner being on. She was close to losing control and she didn't care.

"Oh, oh, oh," she screamed as the first orgasm hit. "Oh my God, fuck!" Her body began to shake and she slammed her ass back into him. She had no time to totally enjoy it as a second stronger one crashed over her. Her eyes rolled back and screamed in absolute ecstasy. Her pussy gushed her juices, leaking around Tim's big cock and puddling on the floor.

The third one was almost too much for her to take. She saw bright flashes before eyes. It consumed her and for the first time she experienced what the French call 'la petite mort'. She violently shuddered and collapsed across the arm of the couch.

Tim withdrew from her pussy and picked her up. She absent-mindedly wrapped her arms around his neck and nestled her face into his chest. She softly moaned as he carried her the master bedroom and placed her in the bed. Maggie dreamily opened her eyes and held her arms wide open. Tim climbed on top of her and she put her arms around him. She put her legs around his back and pulled him down on her. Maggie pinned his cock between them and rocked back and forth on it.

She was slowly recovering from the most amazing orgasms she had ever had but she was not satisfied. She wanted more. She could feel that Tim's cock was still hard so she looked at him and said simply, quietly, "I want more."

Tim was more than happy to oblige. He raised his hips up, moved down a little and slid into her moist pussy. Again all it took was one stroke to fill her. He stayed motionless waiting for her. "Slow and gentle, make love to me, babe," she whispered.

He moved slowly, gently sliding in and out of wet pussy. She clenched around him making it feel like a warm velvet vise. They moved together, in perfect rhythm. They kissed with a passion born of desire not a frenzied one from lust. His chest crushed her breasts and his movement rubbed on her nipples causing to tingle. Her hand held his ass and she squeezed it as the feeling increased.

Tim began to move faster as he sensed his own orgasm approaching. Maggie increased her moving also. She wanted to cum with him, to cum together.

"Oh baby, I don't know if I can hold back," Tim moaned.

"That's ok, cum in me."

He began to pump her faster, harder. "Oh fuck I'm going to cum!"

Maggie felt the first hot spurt and began to cum. "I'm cumming too. Cum with me!" She pulled him close and held on as their orgasms came over them. This time her was long and not as crazy as her last ones but just as good.

As their breathing and heart rate returned to normal, Maggie thought a moment on the three options Kristi gave her. Number two was definitely out!

Kristi padded around the kitchen putting away some dishes. It was an awesome day. It was all about her today and she needed it, Except for the short time with Maggie Wilson, she was naked all day, even now. Not wearing clothes had made her feel free for her cares. She was proud of her body and she knew of a few others who liked it too. There still was that underlying feeling of sexual tension but was manageable almost pleasurable. She decided she liked feeling this way. Now if they could find a pill that could duplicate this feeling she buy it.

She was trying to decide what she would do next. The evening was still very warm and she really had been in their pool in quite a while. The decision was easy then. She got a beach towel and headed out back to the pool.

Kristi slowly descended in to the water of the pool. It felt cool on legs but when it reached her pussy she gave a little yelp. She then pushed off and got the rest of herself wet. It had been ages since she skinny-dipped and it made her feel a little naughty. She swam to the deep end in smooth strokes. She was nowhere near the swimmer Tim was but she could hold her own. The cool water felt great against her body. She flipped onto back and leisurely floating across the pool. She closed her eyes and let her mind drift.

She vaguely her someone calling her name, "Mrs. Clark, Mrs. Clark." Kristi slowly opened her eyes. On the side of the pool stood Darlene. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Clark, I shouldn't be here. I'll go."

Kristi swam to the shallow end and stood up. Darlene watched her rise out of the water like a goddess, her wet skin shimmering. "No, don't go. I should get out anyway." She climbed the short ladder and picked up her towel. "So what brings you here? Tim's not here."

Darlene was staring at Kristi this whole time. She was excited yet nervous. Kristi's body was fabulous to look at. It had a natural curviness to it. Darlene was impressed by how she moved. She seemed to give off sexuality without trying.

"Darlene?"

"Oh yes, Mrs. Clark," she stammered. "I was really here to see, err talk to you."

"Ok, that's fine. Let's go into the house."

The two went to kitchen. "Have a seat. Do you want anything to drink? Water? Soda? A glass of wine? I'll just throw something on," Kristi said.

"Nothing for me," Darlene replied. "No, don't do that, please."

Kristi poured herself some wine, put a towel down on the chair, and sat down. "So what do you want to talk about?"

"Mrs. Clark. I'm sorry, Kristi. You have a great body and I admire the way you seemed to feel so comfortable in it."

"Well thank you but just don't think you came here to talk about my body."

"I think I'll have that wine now," Darlene said. Kristi got up and Darlene watched her ass. She wanted to reach out and touch it. Kristi returned, handed the glass to her and sat down.

"Ok, here goes," Darlene began, "Ever since I was about thirteen I have been pretty interested in sex. My older sister and me talked about it a lot. Some of the things she told me might not have been true."

"Like what?" Kristi asked.

Darlene looked down into her and blushed.

Kristi reached over and touched her arm. "Look, relax and just tell me. If it will make it easier, I'll put something on."

She looked up and smiled. She was going to talk to her boyfriend's mom who was sitting naked across her about sex and try to explain what she was feeling. She really nervous but also had this intense feeling she needed to express. One thing she loved right now is that Kristi was naked, just sitting here across. Suddenly she didn't care anymore. In for a penny!

"No, don't do that. I love looking at your body and... Damn." Darlene took a deep breath. "Here's goes," she thought.

"Ever since I've know you I always thought you were very special. You seemed to be a very cool mom. And that fact that you are a single mom and you have been able to balance being a successful business woman and have time to be involved in Tim's life is so cool."

Kristi laughed. "I didn't expect that. You sure you are Ok?" Kristi was very impressed with Darlene. " I always thought of you as a the daughter I never had."

"Now where was I?" Darlene began. "Oh yes, I always felt I could talk to you. I talked with my sister about sex and she didn't tell me the truth. I think you know that Tim and I have been doing it. I was a virgin until about 2 weeks ago but the first time we did it was so fantastic, it was so much better than I expected."

"Tim treated you right?"

"Oh Kristi, better than alright. If it gets better, I don't know if I can handle it. You can't begin to understand how good he is."

Kristi had to suppress the urge to blurt out, "Oh yes I do!"

She continued, "The sex is awesome and I don't seem to be able to get enough. It is like my body went from 0 to 60, no 100, in 5 seconds. I'm horny all the time but you know I love it."

She took a sip of wine. "This afternoon I saw you naked and then tonight I saw you naked again. I felt myself feeling turned on and I can't get that feeling out of my mind. Please don't think I'm being forward. Do you understand?" Darlene took a big gulp of her wine.

"Yes."

"I have always wondered what it would be to kiss a girl. Now that I'm older I wonder about a lot more than just kissing. I don't think I'm a lesbian. I love boys especially your Tim but I do have these feelings."

Kristi took a sip of her wine. "I think you are just being curious, that's all and that's normal. What are you worried about?" She reached out and stroked Darlene's cheek. "So you would like to kiss me?"

Darlene blushed. "Yes" she said quietly.

Kristi leaned across the table and kissed Darlene on the lips. She kissed her simply and lovingly. "There, how was that?"

Darlene was a little disappointed. She expected more but she didn't know what. Kristi could read it in her face. She leaned across and kisses her again. This time she pushed her tongue against her lips. Darlene parted her lips and Kristi slipped her tongue into her mouth. At first Darlene was very passive but she soon began to move her tongue and kiss Kristi back. Kristi kissed her a little harder and she thought she heard Darlene moan.

Kristi began to rub Darlene's bare arm. A few second later Darlene did the same to Kristi's arm. Kristi's arm rested against her breast and as Darlene slid her hand along it she touched her breast. Kristi thought it might be a mistake but when it happened again she knew it wasn't. Taking this cue, Kristi cupped Darlene's breast. Darlene moaned around Kristi's tongue.

Kristi leaned back, ending their kiss. Darlene looked at confused. Kristi stood up and offered Darlene her hand. "Take it and follow me." Darlene got up and took it. The two walked towards Kristi's bedroom.

They walked into the master bedroom and sat on the bed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes. I am."

They moved closer together again and their lips touched. They didn't stop kissing each other but rather parted their lips slightly to use their tongues. Kristi reached her arm out and stroked her fingers through Darlene's hair.

"Wow," Darlene said when they stopped for air. "That felt ... really good," she said with a sigh and a smile.

The girls kissed each other again; this time the kiss was deeper than before. Kristi's hand slid down Darlene's face and her fingers gently stroked her neck. Darlene's hands slid up and down her friend's back.

Slowly, almost awkwardly, Darlene slid a hand down onto one of Kristi's breasts. They were good sized, with very little sag for her, and her hand did not fit entirely over them. She was surprised how heavy and full they felt. Kristi's nipples were hard and erect and Darlene worked them with her fingers. It was the first time she'd felt anyone's breasts but her own and it felt good. Kristi sighed at her touch and this excited Darlene

Both girls became more excited as they continued to explore the joys of their bodies. Kristi's hands slid up and down the length of her back under her shirt. Smooth hands slid along a graceful back. She took the hem of Darlene's shirt and lifted over her head. Darlene didn't object. Kristi touched Darlene's bare breasts with her hand. They were firm and perky. Darlene released gasps of pleasure at the contact.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," Darlene whispered as Kristi gently pinched her nipples.

"Would you like me to suck them?" Kristi asked.

Darlene gave an affirmative moan and Kristi bent down, pressing her lips against her breasts and gently sucking on the nipples. She loved to have her breasts sucked, so she did to her everything she loved do have done to her. Her hands pressed against Darlene's ass.

"Oh, yes," Darlene breathed as Kristi gently lowered her to the bed. She raised her leg slightly and pressed it against Darlene's crotch. Darlene rocked her hips, grinding her pussy into Kristi's leg. Both were becoming wet and their bodies yearned for each other.

Slowly, gently, Kristi's hand slid down Darlene's firm abdomen. She slid her shorts off as Darlene lifted her hips to help. Her finger's touched her bare pussy and felt the moisture.

"I love the feel of your skin," Kristi whispered.

"You're so beautiful," Darlene replied. "I didn't know it would be this good."

Kristi pushed her hand lower between Darlene's legs, her middle finger sliding between the her moist lips and across her clit. Darlene's hips bucked and her fingers tightly squeezed Kristi's ass. Her lips parted slightly in a gasp as Kristi began to rub her clit.

"Oh my God," she moaned.

"Do you like that?" Kristi asked.

"Yes, yes, yes," Darlene repeated over and over again.

Darlene moved her hands to Kristi's naked hips and began to rub her ass. As Kristi continued to finger Darlene's pussy, Darlene slipped her hands between Kristi's legs to her pussy. She found it wet and open, begging to be touch.

"Oh, yes!" Kristi gasped as Darlene slid two fingers inside of her.

Darlene rolled on her side to face Kristi so both had easy access to each other's bodies. They continued to kiss as their fingers explored and probed, rubbed and stroked, and gave pleasure to each other. They pressed their hips together, feeling their moist pussies grinding against each other. Darlene bent her neck down and kissed Kristi's breasts, playing with the nipples with her tongue.

Kristi moaned. "For her first time she certainly knows what she is doing," she thought.

"I want to do something for you," Kristi said, pressing Darlene back onto the bed.

"What?" Darlene asked.

"Relax, you'll see," Kristi said deviously.

Kristi kissed Darlene's shoulders and breasts and stomach, moving down her young body. Placing her warm hands on the inside of Darlene's thighs, she spread her legs and bent her head in closer. Darlene almost screamed as Kristi's tongue stroked her clit.

"Oh my God," she moaned loudly.

Kristi opened her pussy with her fingers and entered her with her tongue.

"Do you like that?" Kristi asked as she took a breath.

"Oh, God, yes," Darlene said. "Don't stop."

Darlene couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. No boy before her had ever offered to eat her nor did she want him to. With Tim all they had done so far was fuck and that was by far enough. This was so different. Kristi's tongue and mouth seem to caress her pussy as if she was making love it. It was more than she ever imagined.

Kristi slipped her tongue inside Darlene's pussy and lapped up her juices. She could taste the sweetness of this young girl's pussy. She removed her tongue and replaced it with two fingers. She moved them in and out as she sucked on Darlene's clit.

Darlene pulled and twisted her own nipples as she moaned, "Don't stop, oh fuck, don't stop. Oh fuck!"

Kristi could feel her pussy clenched around her fingers. She increased her motion while sucking harder.

Darlene grabbed Kristi's head and pushed it into her pussy. Her legs spread wide then clamped shut, holding Kristi captive. "Oh God, I'm cummimg. Eat Me!" she screamed. Her pussy gushed onto Kristi's face as she came.

Crawling up beside her, Kristi held her tight until she recovered. She kissed Darlene, letting her for the first time to taste her own juices. "Did you like it?"

"Oh Kristi, it, you were fantastic. It was better than I ever thought." Darlene sighed. After a slight pause, she asked, "Can we do each other?"

"You mean sixty-nine?"

"Yes!"

Kristi swung her hips around and placed her pussy squarely over Darlene's face. Darlene had never really seen a pussy up close. She took a breath and inhaled the scent. Her tongue reached out and touched Kristi's clit. Kristi moaned. "That's it," she said encouraging her. They licked with their tongues and probed with their fingers each other's pussies. Pussies pulsating, hips rocking, hands holding on tight, they drove each other towards an orgasm. They breathed heavily and their bodies glistened with sweat as they pleasured each other, not quitting even when their tongues became tired.

"That's it, baby, right there. I'm gonna cum," Darlene groaned as Kristi sucked her clit.

"Hold on, baby, I'm almost there," Kristi said quickly.

"Oh, God, this feels so good!"

"I can't hold back any more!"

Both girls climaxed at the same time, their first powerful orgasms being quickly followed by a second. Kristi's juices dripped onto Darlene's face as she tried to lick them all up. This only brought Kristi more orgasms. She continued fingering and licking Darlene as her orgasms overwhelmed her. When it was over, Kristi rolled off of Darlene and turned around. Breathing heavily, they kissed and ran their hands along each other's body.

"Oh my God," Kristi whispered. "You were incredible!"

"I've never had an orgasm like that before," Darlene said. "That was my first time I ever did that. It was amazing! You were amazing!"

"So were you, baby," Kristi said.

They kissed each other again and lay there on the bed in each other's arms.

After a few minutes they crawled under the covers. Kristi layed on her back and cradled Darlene to her. Darlene rested her head on Kristi's breast and sighed." So how did I do?" Darlene asked without looking up.

"You were great," Kristi replied, kissing the top of head and pulling her closer. "Was it what you expected?"

"Oh God, it was better than I expected," Darlene said. The contentment could be heard in her voice as she snuggled closer. "I could do this all night."

Kristi smiled, " We have all night, child."

The next morning Tim pulled his car into the driveway. As he got out, he noticed Darlene's car. "Huh," he thought. "I wonder why she is here?" He headed around the back, walked by the pool, crossed the deck and entered the kitchen. His mom was standing there, sipping on some tea. "Hi mom." He walked over and kissed her cheek.

"Morning Tim. Late night or early morning?"

Tim laughed. "I was busy, very busy."

Kristi walked over to the refrigerator. "Do you want some juice?" She opened the door and bent over. She flashed him her pussy. Yes she was naked again and planned to stay that way all day. It was predicted to be hot again today so why bother. She enjoyed being naked so why not. It felt good.

"So mom, it's a clothing optional day today?"

"Why yes it." She turned around. "Does it bother you that your mother is naked?"

Tim put his arms around her and picked her up. "No way, mom!"

Kristi squirmed his arms and laughed. "Put me down!"

As he put her down and asked, " How do you do it? Every morning you look so fresh and wide-awake. You look so good. How do you do it?"

"A good work out program and a good night's sleep."

"Ok. I saw Darlene's car in the driveway. Is she here?"

At that moment Darlene appeared around the corner. "Right here, Tim." She trotted over and kissed him. "Good morning!" she said cheerfully.

Tim stared. Darlene was naked.

"Hey, you've seen me naked before so what's the problem? It is good enough for your mom."

"Come on, Tim," Kristi said, "Join us." She grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. Darlene quickly undid his belt and pulled his pants and boxer down. "There, isn't that better?"

Tim had to agree. His mom and his girlfriend, both naked and so beautiful, stood in front of him and smiled. Yes it was better.