A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm heading to deck to get some sun. Behave you two."

Tim grabbed Darlene and pulled her close. "Let's go upstairs."

Darlene pushed him away and headed for the door. "I'm going out to the deck."

When she got there Kristi was already settled in her lounge with her book. She laid down on her stomach on the lounge next to her. She wiggled her butt and settled in. Kristi noticed that her butt was not tan and grabbed the lotion. She squirted a big gob on her cheek.

"Hey that's cold," Darlene shrieked.

"Relax," and Kristi began to rub it in. She rubbed and fondled her ass a lot longer than needed. Some of the lotion slid down her ass crack and Kristi moved her finger down it. She found her little opening and began to make small circles around it. Darlene spread her legs and wiggled her ass. She sighed.

"You like that?" Kristi asked.

"Yes, it feels good." Darlene had never had anyone play with her asshole and it felt good, different.

Kristi slid her other hand under her and cupped her pussy. She began to massage it as she continued to circle Darlene's asshole. Darlene started moving her hips to the motion and pushed against her finger. Kristi found her clit and began rubbing it. Darlene moaned and spread her legs even more. Kristi pushed and her finger slid into her ass. Darlene's muscles grabbed the finger tightly.

"Relax, baby," Kristi cooed. She continued to play with Darlene's clit.

Slowly she began to relax and Kristi slid in more of her finger. Darlene lifted her butt giving Kristi more access. As she felt the finger begin to move she gave out a long moan. "It feels so fucking good!"

Kristi increased the speed, both in her ass and on her clit. She could sense Darlene was close.

"Oh yeah, oh shit, I'm cumming," she screamed. "Oh fuck my ass!"

Darlene's orgasm was hard and fast. Her ass muscles grabbed and squeezed around Kristi's finger until in subsided. She rolled over and smiled. "Wow! That was so good and so different. I never thought it would feel so good."

Kristi leaned forward and kissed her. Darlene let her slid her tongue into her mouth. The kiss was soft and sensual. It felt nice.

After lying together in the sun for a time, Darlene got up to see where Tim was. She found him standing in the kitchen looking out the window at his mom. In the past month things had really changed in his life. He needed to sort it out and he was pretty sure he had.

"Hey baby, you're got dressed!" Darlene put her arms around him and hugged him.

Tim turned around and held her. He kissed her.

"Wow, where did that come from?" Darlene kissed him back. She undid his belt and slid down his shorts. "There. Come on. Let's go out and see your mom."

"Wait." Tim held her in his arms. "I need to ask you a question."

She kissed him again. "Yes I did and it was wonderful. Don't worry I still want you." She grabbed his cock and gave it a squeeze. "Come on."

Kristi put her book down and sighed. It was a contented sigh. She was feeling really good right now. She had finished the first part of the series she was reading and had started on part 2. It was an easy read but it was erotic enough to keep her a little horny. She laughed to herself thinking about that. She couldn't in her wildest dreams have ever thought that this feeling was one she would want. Absentmindedly strumming her clit, she realized she had done quite a bit of thinking lately. It was like she opened a door to a whole new world. For a brief time she got lost in it, crossed over to the dark side so to speak. She had let it almost consume her. This weekend had certainly help clear her mind. She could hear Tim and Darlene laughing and splashing in the pool. She sighed again and closed her eyes.

Tim and Darlene tiptoed up the stairs to the deck. They could see Kristi reclining in the lounge. Her eyes were closed and her hand was slowly moving and caressing her pussy.

"See," Darlene whispered to Tim. "We should invite her."

Tim whispered back, "Are you sure you want to?"

She squeezed his hand. "Yes, I am sure."

Darlene walked quietly over and put her hand over Kristi's. Kristi opened her eyes and smiled. "Hi,"

Darlene picked up Kristi's hand and brought it to her mouth. She licked and sucked on the fingers. "You taste so good. Here," offering her hand. "Come with us." She led the way through the house to the bedroom. The coolness of room made their nipples harden but it was more than that. She made Kristi sit on the edge of the bed.

Tim stood at the end of the bed and watched as Darlene gently pushed Kristi's shoulders to make her lie back on the bed. She had her eyes closed and her arms were by her side.

"Kristi, you are beautiful," Darlene whispered.

He was struck by the contrast of the two women. His mom was simply beautiful lying there. Her large breasts were full and firm while her hips were inviting. Her body was great for her age. Darlene was more muscular and athletic. Her perky tits and tight little ass would make any man hard.

Darlene pushed Kristi's legs apart and moved in to the edge of the bed. Kristi's legs were hanging over the end of the bed and her feet were on the floor. Darlene bent down and started kissing her neck and shoulders. Her hands moved down Kristi's arms and found her hands. She held her hands while she kissed and lightly licked all around her neck. She used her mouth and tongue on every part of her upper body. She traced the outline of Kristi's breasts with her tongue then moved down to her stomach where she spent a lot of time kissing and licking all the way down to the top of her pussy. Then she moved back up.

Kristi moaned and began moving around a little on the bed. Her eyes were still closed but her lips were parted. Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier. When Darlene worked her way back up to Kristi's neck, Kristi raised her head up to kiss her. Darlene had still been holding her hands at that point but as soon as their lips touched she brought her hands up to cup her face. At first they were kissing lightly, just lips brushing lips. Tim saw their tongues intertwining and Kristi brought her arms up and wrapped them around Darlene's neck. They began kissing passionately and deeply. They were both moaning and pushing their bodies against each other. Darlene was lying on top of Kristi now and they were slowly grinding their pussies together.

Darlene rolled Kali on her side. Tim was rubbing his cock now because as he became incredibly turned on watching them. Darlene broke away from the kiss and moved to Kristi's breast, which she was now cupping in her hands. She flicked her tongue around each nipple and spent a minute or two kissing, licking, pinching and nibbling on her nipples.

Kristi was moaning loudly now and her hips were grinding slowly against Darlene. Finally she moved down, kissing and licking her way down Kristi's body until she was on her knees in the floor between Kristi's legs. The moment when she first touched her tongue to Kristi's pussy made Kristi shriek and almost sit up. "Oh God, that feels good!"

As Darlene began to lick and suck Kristi's pussy Kristi moved her hands up to her breast and began pinching and pulling at her own nipples. Tim moved around to the other side of the bed so that he was now near where her head was. He got up on the bed on his knees and reached down and put his hands on her face.

For the first time she opened her eyes and looked up at him. Tim could see the passion in her eyes. She was on fire. She grabbed his hands and moved them to her breasts and held them there while he started playing with her nipples. Her hand shot up between her legs and found his cock.

She moaned again when she felt how hard he was. "Oh Tim." She grabbed his cock immediately and moved to get him in her mouth. He had to lean over a little to let her get to him and he ended up with his arms on either side of her waist holding his upper body up while she devoured his cock. From that angle he could easily see Darlene mouth, tongue and fingers as she worked on Kristi's pussy. He could also look back under his stomach and see his mom sucking his cock as she pumped it with her hand.

Tim started talking to Darlene telling her to lick his mom pussy. "That's babe, lick that pussy. Suck up her juices." He asked Kristi if she liked having another woman lick her pussy.

The talk was making them all hotter and hotter. Darlene was sucking Kristi's clit and had 2 fingers inside her pussy pushing them in and out. He told Darlene to put a finger in his mother's ass. Darlene asked her if she wanted her to fuck her ass.

"Yes! Please!" Kristi moaned.

Darlene pushed one finger inside her ass and kept the other finger inside her pussy. She was pushing them both in and out of her and sucking harder on her clit.

Kristi suddenly forgot about his cock and screamed out, "Oh, fuck! I'm cumming" She started pushing her hips up wildly off the bed and Darlene had to fight to stay in control and to keep her mouth and fingers in place.

When Kristi's orgasm ended Tim moved back off of her and was on his knees beside her. Darlene moved up and started kissing Kristi passionately and Kristi tasted her pussy juices on Darlene's mouth and tongue. He sat back against the headboard and slowly stroked his cock while he watched them kiss. They soon noticed him and Darlene moved between his legs and started sucking his cock. His mom did the same and soon they were both sucking his cock and licking his balls. They were both on their stomachs between his legs, lying side by side. He could see their beautiful asses and they both seemed to be grinding their pussies into the bed in slow, tiny circles while they pleased him.

Tim felt his orgasm starting to build and he decided he needed to stop them. He didn't want to cum yet. He told them it was his turn to please them. He had them lay side by side on the bed. He got down at the foot of the bed and had Darlene put her right leg over Kristi's left leg. Now they were both lying there with their legs spread. He started on Darlene first, figuring that she was the only one that hadn't received any attention yet. He moved down between her legs and began licking and sucking her pussy lips. Her lips were long and swollen and it was easy to suck them into his mouth one at a time. He moved his left hand up between Kristi's legs so that he could finger her pussy at the same time. He felt another hand there and looked up to see Darlene's hand was already there. She was moving her finger in and out of Kristi's pussy. He pushed a finger inside along with hers and began moving at the same pace. He moved his right hand up and slid 2 fingers inside Darlene's pussy as he started licking and sucking her clit. Her clit was long and hard.

After a minute he moved his middle finger out of her pussy and slid it slowly into her ass. She started moaning loudly, "Oh fuck, that feels so good!"

He fucked her with his fingers and began to really suck hard on her clit. She started cumming in no time and he felt her tighten on his fingers. He also felt her remove her hand from Kristi's pussy. He looked up to see her pushing with both hands against the headboard as she came all over his mouth and hand. "Oh shit, oh fuck, yes, yes!"

His cock was raging hard and he didn't waste any time. Tim moved over between his mother's legs and guided his big cock easily inside her. He began fucking her hard right from the start. She wrapped her legs around his waist and was pushing against each and every stroke. He felt Darlene's hands massaging her ass and heard her telling me to fuck Kristi harder and deeper. "That's it, Tim, fuck your mother! Fuck her hard!"

After a couple of minutes Kristi said that she was going to cum and he felt her pussy clamping down on his cock as she started yelling out. "Oh sweet Jesus! Fuck me, Tim!"

Darlene was behind him now and was pushing his ass to make him go deeper inside his mom. He felt his own orgasm building and he told Kristi that he was going to cum.

She begged him to cum inside of her. "I want to feel your cum inside me. Please cum inside me. Fill mommy up!"

His cock erupted inside her and he felt the hot cum shooting out of him.

"Oh, my God! I can feel you cumming!" Kristi screamed out. Her pussy tightened down on him again and she came again too.

He couldn't continue thrusting so he pushed as deep as he could as the waves of his orgasm forced his cum inside her. He could feel his legs trembling and he could feel Kristi's thighs trembling as she squeezed him tighter.

As our orgasms died down Tim rolled off Kristi and collapsed on the bed. They both just kept saying, "Oh, my God," over and over. He felt Darlene moving and the next thing he knew she was between his legs and had his cock in her mouth. It was almost too intense for him to handle because he was so sensitive after his orgasm but it felt incredible.

She sucked hard on the head of his cock forcing the last little bits of cum out of him.

When she was certain she had finished him off she sat up and said, "God, That was so awesome! You fucked your mother!"

She moved between Kristi's legs and said, "I want to taste it!"

She started licking and sucking Kristi's pussy, again tasting his cum mixed with Kristi's juices. It was incredibly erotic knowing that Kristi's pussy was filled with his cum while Darlene was going down on her. Tim sat up on the bed a little so he could watch. At first Kristi seemed indifferent about what Darlene was doing but pretty soon she was moaning and squirming again. It wasn't long before she was screaming out that she was cumming. "I'm cumming again! Oh God, oh God!"

After that orgasm they all laid on the bed cuddling and laughing for a while. Kristi asked if we were trying to kill her and we all laughed about that. After a while Tim felt someone's hand stroking his cock. It was Darlene.

"I do believe we're going to get another performance out of him," she said.

His cock was growing in Darlene's hand but then she stopped and got up from the bed and said she needed a bathroom break. While she was gone he asked his mom if she was ok with what they did and she said that she had enjoyed all of it more than she ever thought she could enjoy anything. Darlene came back from the bathroom and Kristi excused herself to go.

Darlene went over near a chair and grabbed a small gym bag that he had not noticed until that moment.

She came over to him and said, "I brought some toys," as she dumped the bag's contents on the bed.

There were a couple of vibrators, some lotions and a strap-on dildo that was about the same size as his cock. He picked it up and said, " I guess you really did! You had this planned didn't you?"

"A girl should always be prepared," she said with a smile on her face.

Tim picked up one of plastic cocks. "I really want to see you use this on her!"

She told Tim that was why she brought it and she hoped to use it on her in just a minute.

"Your mom is so hot. I wish I thought of this a long time ago!"

She took the strap-on from him and put it on. He had only seen women with strap-ons in movies before and it looked sort of funny. But the thought of watching her fuck his mom with it was making him grow hard again.

Kristi came back into the room and saw Darlene with the strap-on and said, "Oh, No! You're not using that on me!"

Darlene didn't hesitate and replied, "Yes, I am, baby. I am going to fuck you from behind while your son fucks me."

Kristi seemed hesitant but she got back on the bed anyway. Darlene had grabbed a bottle of lube and was lubing up the dildo. She told Kristi to get on her hands and knees. Kristi didn't respond at first. Tim thought she was going to put up a fight but finally she did as she was told and got on her hands and knees facing the headboard. She laid her head down on the pillow and Darlene moved in behind her. She started teasing Kristi by rubbing the head of the dildo up and down on her slit. Tim could see she seemed to love teasing her. She only teased long enough to make Kristi whimper then she pushed the dildo inside. She started fucking her slow and deep. Kristi was rocking her hips back and forth on the dildo.

He watched the pink dildo move in and out of Kristi and saw her pussy lips engulf it the same way they had done that night with the guys. He was hard again in no time as he moved behind Darlene. He tried to push inside her pussy but from the angle she was at while she fucked Kristi he couldn't get inside her. They tried to shift around a little to make it work but they couldn't seem to get it right. Finally Kristi put a couple of pillows under her stomach and laid down over them. That allowed her ass to be up in the air enough for Darlene to have access to her and allowed Darlene to bend over enough so that he could have access to her. Darlene began fucking Kristi again with the dildo and Tim got behind her again. He easily slid inside Darlene's pussy.

From the angle they were in his cock was in a downward position making it harder for him to pump in and out of Darlene. But she soon figured out that if she moved her hips back and forth in a certain way that she could control both the action with the dildo while she fucked Kristi and his cock sliding in and out of her. Tim didn't have to do any of the work and just allowed Darlene to fuck them both. She was really enjoying be in control. It was a side of her Tim had not seen very often.

Darlene immediately let it be known that the angle he was in was hitting her in just the right spot. She was moaning loudly and bucking her hips back and forth.

"Oh yes Tim right there! Yes!"

In just a few minutes she pushed the dildo deep inside Kristi and started shaking. She stopped moving against Tim but he leaned over and started pumping her has hard as he could. That apparently was forcing the dildo to do something extra for Kristi because she was whimpering with each thrust while he fucked Darlene through her orgasm. It was hard to stay inside Darlene because her pussy muscles were trying to force his cock out. After a few thrusts she did push him out but it was apparently OK because she was deep in the throes of her orgasm.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, fuck me!' she screamed.

Tim moved over and lay on the bed beside his mom. She turned her head towards him and started kissing him. Darlene was still laying on Kristi's back with the dildo deep inside her. Darlene told them between breaths how the friction from the strap-on against her clit and the spot he was hitting inside her pussy had combined to send her over the edge. She pulled the dildo out of Kristi and Kristi rolled off the pillows onto her back beside Tim.

Darlene moved up on the bed and offered the dildo over their faces and told Kristi to lick it clean. Kristi grabbed it and eagerly started licking her juices from it. She pushed the head of the dildo into her mouth and Kristi sucked her own pussy juices from it.

Kristi reached down and began to stroke Tim's cock while sucking Darlene's "cock". Darlene finally pulled away from her and said, "You are a good little cock sucker, aren't you? Too bad I can't shoot a load of cum down your throat." Then suddenly she turned to Tim and she said, " I bet your cum is still in Kristi. I want to see you lick her clean for me."

Tim had no problem with that. He loved to eat his mom's pussy but this would be the first time he ever did it with his cum in her. Kristi was lying on her back and he moved down so he could lick her pussy. He positioned his body so that his feet were still at the head of the bed so they could get to his cock if they wanted. Soon he felt his mom grab his cock and pull it towards her mouth. He moved on top of her so that they were now in a 69 with Tim on top.

Darlene was telling Kristi to lick her pussy juices from Tim's cock while he sucked his own cum from her pussy. "That's it. Suck his cock clean," she commanded. "Eat her pussy." The sight of seeing Tim eat his mother's pussy while she sucked his cock was driving her crazy.