A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie Wilson tossed her pocketbook on the dresser. She walked over the bed and sat on it. It felt just like the last 3 motel beds and the room looked the same too. What did she care? She was there to fuck, pure and simple. And fucking she had been. Three different guys in less than three weeks had paid her a visit. Amy was right. The three were young, somewhat good looking, and if not the greatest lovers, they made up for it in stamina and enthusiasm. The first one was almost as big as Tim and she was glad he was the first. After Tim's big cock she needed a big one. The next one was pretty small and at first glance a disappointment. He certainly knew how to use it but his real talent was his tongue. Dear Lord, he could give lessons. She had given serious thought of forgetting about fucking him and just letting him eat her. After he left, the feelings in her pussy lasted the longest of three. Speaking of number 3, he was quick and clumsy at first but once they got past that his stamina was by far the best. He could go at it all night and it was Maggie who had to stop the session. Overall it wasn't too bad.

At first she regretted taking on this whole project but something had to be done. She couldn't live that way. That morning before she went to see Amy, she fucked the bedpost in her bedroom. The feeling was consuming her and she had to do something. Yes by taking the money she was nothing more than a whore but a whore who really enjoyed her work. Amy promised her that the "clients" would top drawer and she was right. Also both Kristi and she said this might help with her "condition" and it had. Oh she was still horny but it seemed a natural feeling now. It was something she could live with. On a positive note, she made love with her husband for the first time in 3 months and it was pretty good. That night she had gone the longest time between seeing someone and she needed a cock. She took his and it did the trick. Maybe, just maybe it might become a regular thing.

As she walked around the room, Maggie got undressed. For each meeting she wore something different trying to add her own fantasy to the occasion. This time she wore a white demi-bra that really showed off her breasts, a white lacy thong and a white garter belt that held up her white stockings. The white accented her tan and gave her virginal look. She was going to pretend this was her first time doing such a thing. She propped up the pillows, reclined back and waited. She didn't have to wait long.

There was knock on the door. "Come in, it's open," she said.

The door opened and in walked a tall, well built black young man. He was dressed in a polo shirt and cargo shorts. Shutting the door, he said nervously, "Hello, I was sent here to meet you."

"Wow," Maggie thought. "Amy really outdid herself with this one." She leaned forward and crawled to the edge of the bed. "Relax, it's ok. Here sit on the bed."

He walked forward and sat down. Maggie moved behind him and taking the hem of his shirt pulled it over his head. She ran her hands down his firm, smooth back. She could feel the tenseness in his muscles. She moved closer, pressing her body to him and allowing her hands to travel around to his chest. Like his back it was smooth and firm. Obviously this young man took care of himself and was in great shape. Maggie felt her pussy grow wet as she thought about making love to him. She kissed the back of neck and his shoulder. He tasted of sweat and musk. He tasted good.

Maggie pulled him back onto the bed and crawled beside him. She kissed his chest, stopping to suck on his nipples. Maggie lightly bit and tugged on them as she rubbed his leg. She ran her tongue down to his naval and kissed it. Laughing she threw her leg over him and straddled his waist. "Suck my tits," she said taking off her bra and throwing it across the room. The young man cupped her breasts and brought one to his mouth. His mouth sucked hard on her nipple while he pinched the other one. The sensation went straight to her pussy causing her squeal in delight.

She jumped off of him and kneeled between his legs. Slowly she undid the snap to his shorts and then slowly unzipped them. She looked at him and smiled. Nervous with anticipation, she yanked them down.

Maggie's eyes widened as his monstrous cock popped free. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen. It was at least as big as Tim's but much thicker than his. She reached out and took it in her hand. It felt heavy and huge and touching it sent a shiver through her. She tried wrapping her hand around it but could not. She leaned forward and licked the underside of the large head. She knew she had a talent for sucking cocks and her ability had opened many doors for her especially in college and landing the right husband. There was only one cock too big for her to take the entire length and that was Tim's. She was sure she found the second one right here but that didn't mean she wouldn't try.

Holding it in her hand, Maggie licked the length of his monster. From balls to tip, she dragged her tongue up and down it. She took his balls in her mouth and rolled them around as she stroked. Upon reaching the enormous head, she stretched her lips and engulfed it. Even with her mouth wide open, she found it difficult. She drooled her salvia down it and over her hand using it as a lube. Twirling her tongue over the tip, she stuck it in the small opening and tasted his pre cum. She heard him moan.

Reaching down the young man hooked his hand under her arms and lifted her up. Placing her on back, he moved between her legs. He stuck one of his long fingers inside her pussy and spun it around.

Maggie moaned from the feeling, "Oh God!"

He hooked his finger and withdrew it, bringing a stream of her juices flowing out of her and down her ass crack. He brought it to his mouth. "So sweet," he muttered and slid it back in. Sliding his finger back in, he leaned forward and flicked Maggie's clit with her tongue. It was like an electric shock. Her body tensed up and she gave off a long groan.

His tongue moved and twirled, taking her clit, lips and opening. His finger became two and Maggie squirm under the feeling. As her orgasm approached she realized that she was wrong. This man could make the other one feel like he was a student compared to this master. His tongue was magic and his fingers were hitting all the right spot. A new sensation began to build inside her pussy and it grew stronger. Suddenly it hit her. "Holy shit! I'm goin' to squirt! Oh fuck," and she came, squirt her juices on his face and chest. She grabbed his head and held it while she closed her eyes. "Oh God!" she screamed and collapsed.

Her body was still shaking from the force of her orgasm when he stood up and placed the head of his big cock at her pussy's opening. He moved it up and down her slit, covering the tip with her juices. He pushed and the enormous head slid in. It spread her pussy wider than it ever had been. Maggie whimpered and repeated over and over, "Oh God, oh God!"

He waited a brief moment and then slid his entire length in to her. He began moving in and out slowly pulling back leaving only the tip in and then sliding all the way in.

Maggie lost all sense of being. Everything was focused on her pussy and this monstrous cock that was completely filling her up. She was being consumed by a series of wonderful orgasms, each one bigger and better than the last. Her pussy was stretched so tight around his cock that she felt she could feel every vein as he moved.

Her pussy grabbed his cock tightly and he could feel his balls tighten. He started pumping faster. "Cum with me baby. Cum now," he growled and he began to spurt into her.

She could feel him filling her up with his cum and it sent her over the edge. "Oh my God! Yes, yes oh yes. Fill my pussy!" she screamed. Maggie wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed against him. "Oh fuck!"

His cock grew soft and he pulled out. A torrent of cum flowed out and dripped into a puddle on the floor. Maggie's pussy felt empty and wide open as she lay on the bed. She rubbed her hand on her forehead, wiping the sweat off. "God damn," she whispered as she watched him walk to the bathroom. She was completely spent as she rolled on her side.

He returned from the bathroom and saw Maggie lying there. He put his hands on her waist and rolled her onto her stomach. Lifting her ass up, he placed a pillow under her tummy. She felt his cock against her pussy. "Again?" she moaned. "So soon?"

"Baby, that was just a warm-up," he laughed as he slid his now erect cock into her. It slipped in easily due the mingling of their juices. His pace was slower, more consistent. It was like he was in no hurry and would fuck her all day. Maggie moved her hips in rhythm with him again taking all of his big cock. He reached out and took her breast. He roughly handled it, pinching her nipple and fondling her breast. The pain only seemed to add to her pleasure. Another orgasm was building. She sensed it would be big as no smaller ones took the edge off. She was moaning almost constantly now. It felt so good. She wanted him to move faster but instead he kept the same pace.

It felt like a gigantic tidal wave that kept building. She wanted to cum so badly but it kept building. When it broke, it didn't crash but rolled over her. It was incredibly strong but she could ride it out. As she came, she threw her head back and he grabbed her hair. It hurt but only in a good way. Her mouth flew open but no intelligent sound came out. Letting go of her hair she collapsed on the bed, only his cock kept her ass up.

Maggie was done, exhausted but he wasn't. He flipped her on her back and grabbing her legs, brought them up to her chest. She looked at him though lowered lids until he slid his monster into her. Supporting himself on hands and toes, he plowed into her deeper than she thought possible. Her eyes flew open. "No, no more," she pleaded, "I can't take it!" Despite her plea, he fucked her hard and faster. Her body responded to him and she wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding him fast. He thrusted into her, grinding his pelvis into her clit on every down stroke. The feeling was overwhelming but she was too exhausted to fight it. She came again, cry out, "Oh dear God!" Another followed. "Oh no, I'm cumming again."

He didn't notice, as he was cumming himself. "Oh fuck, baby. Yeah!" Even if it was the second time, he still filled her pussy with his cum.

Maggie Wilson was completely spent. She had never been fucked so completely in her life. She watched him get dressed and walk towards the door. "Wait," she called out to him. He stopped and turned around. Maggie reached into her pocketbook and pulled out her business card. "Here, take this," she said handing it to him. "It has my number."

"I can't take this. You know the rules."

Maggie gave him a weak smile. "It's strictly business."

He smiled back, getting the meaning.

Maggie reached out and touched his leg, "What's your name?"

Again he smiled. "Tom." He turned and left the room. In the hallway, he said to himself, "Thank you, Tim, thank you!"

Susan Murphy was tense and nervous. She was going over to meet Kristi Clark, Darlene's boyfriend's mother, today but she shouldn't be nervous about that. She knew Kristi from swimming and even though they couldn't be considered friends, she knew her.

No, this was a different kind of feeling. It started Friday morning and had slowly grown. She couldn't describe it. It was like an itch deep inside that she couldn't scratch. Today when she showered the warm water cascading over her body felt extra good. As she lathered up, her hands sliding over her made her skin tingle and as she rinsed over with the hand held showerhead, she set it to pulse. It felt like mini massage on her. Rinsing off her pussy, she held it there longer than usual because it felt good.

Standing in front of mirror, she looked herself over. Her breasts though not big sagged a bit but nothing some underwire couldn't help. She had a little 'mommy' tummy but her ass was still tight. "Not bad for a forty year old mother of two," she thought.

It was another hot day and Kristi suggested she wear her bathing suit as they could sit by her pool and cool off with a swim. Putting it on made Susan wish she had gone out and bought a new one. It was a plain white one piece and looked just ok on her. For some reason she couldn't explain she wanted to look good today, to have a suit that made her feel sexy. She noticed that some of her pussy hair stuck out around the edge so she decided to trim it.

Susan's bush was pretty full. She never felt a reason to have it any other way. In college she kept it neat but now it didn't matter. She was the only one who saw it. Her husband had lost interest in sex or maybe just with just her. They hadn't made love in over 4 months and it was pretty hit or miss before that. She thought there might be another woman but she now doubted that. He just didn't care.

She kept a 'little friend' in the nightstand next to the bed but even that seemed like a bother. It wasn't the sex she missed; it was the physical contract she wanted. She missed the touch of another person.

Taking out the electric trimmer, she began to trim and shorten her hairs. She trimmed just a little here and there but began to feel the razor's vibration. She gasped as she trimmed near her clit. She quickly put it down. "Where did that come from?" she asked herself. Deciding she had trimmed enough, she wiggled into her suit and pull on a pair of shorts. Grabbing her car keys and bag she headed out.

Kristi finished up in the kitchen preparing a light lunch for Darlene's mom. She tried to remember things about her but really didn't know her. Her mom seemed like the quiet type and all Kristi could think of was she didn't talk or interact much with the moms at swimming. Maybe she was shy or just uncomfortable. Most of the moms there were younger than Susan so maybe that was it.

Darlene assured her that she had given her mom the two pills as directed. It would be interesting to see if they had any effect. If they did Kristi would tell Amy that perhaps the pills could be used to help women with low sex drive. A whole new market might open up. Kristi was also unsure what Darlene expected of her. Did she want Kristi to show her the being sexy was a good thing? That she should enjoy her own sexuality? Or did Darlene really want Kristi to seduce her mom? Kristi decided to play it halfway and see which way it went.

She dressed for the occasion. She wore her new white bikini, one she and Darlene picked out. The top was tiny for her breasts and the strings seemed to strain to hold them in. The bottom was a tiny thong, which really showed off her ass. She put on a short mesh cover all which gave the illusion of coverage. Kristi pulled her hair back and up so she could expose her neck while around her neck she wore a gold chain with a pendant that hung down in her cleavage. A touch of make-up, a hint of perfume and she was ready.

Susan knocked on the front door.

"Susan, so glad you could come," Kristi said opening the door. "Please come in."

Susan paused for moment, taken aback by Kristi's outfit and then entered the house. "Er, yes. Thank you."

"Let's go out on the back deck," Kristi said walking away. "I've made some sangria and cut up some fresh fruit. We can talk out there."

As she walked away, Susan noticed that Kristi was wearing a thong. "Dear God, she has quite a body for her age," Susan thought.

Kristi motioned for her to sit down under the deck umbrella. "It is pretty hot today. I'm glad you brought your bathing suit," She poured each of them a glass. "So it has been quite a long time."

The two started to talk and catch up on the past. As they talked and drank the sangria, Susan began to loosen up. She couldn't help but notice Kristi's body. She began to wonder what it felt it to touch it. She didn't understand why she felt this way but it seemed that this woman seated across from her was the sexiest woman she ever met.

"I have to ask this, Kristi," Susan said, "but Darlene has mentioned that you are very open in regards to..."

Kristi interrupted, "Clothing? Look around you. This backyard is totally secluded. So yes, there are days which are 'clothing optional' I'm not ashamed of my body or any one else's."

"So you are saying my daughter has been naked here?" Susan asked but instead of getting angry she was somehow jealous. Why was Darlene comfortable to be naked here?

"Yes she has and I have to admitted she has a gorgeous body. You should very proud to have such a beautiful young lady." Kristi swung around in her seat and touched Susan on the knee. "I can see where she gets her looks."

Susan became confused. Some voice inside her head said Kristi was right. Relax and enjoy what Kristi was saying. Let yourself go for once. She looked at Kristi and suddenly wonder what she looked like naked. She found herself staring.

Kristi noticed Susan's reaction and felt it was time to see where this might go. "All this talking in the hot sun, let's cool off in the pool." She stood up and put things on the tray. "I'll just put these away and I'll meet you there."

Susan dove into the pool and the cool water immediately seemed to refresh her body. She began swimming, leisurely the length of the pool. As she did, she began to think. "What just happen?" Talking with Kristi was different than she expected. She actually thought of her naked and yet it didn't bother her as much as she thought it would. When Kristi put her hand on her knee and looked her in the eye Susan could swear she felt a tingle throughout her body.

"Hey, you're a good swimmer," Kristi's voice jolted Susan out of her thoughts. She stopped swimming and stood up in the shallow end.

"Thanks, "she said," I used to swim like Darlene but you know, marriage, kids

"Yes," Kristi replied, "Life sometimes gets in our way for what we want." She noticed Susan checking out her body as she walked down the steps into the pool. She hoped for that type of reaction from her. That is why she wore this particular bikini. She felt her nipples harden under her glaze. Kristi noticed Susan's nipples were poking through the thin material of her suit. Was it just the cool water?

Kristi swam over to her. "My husband left me soon after Tim was born. Men can be such jerks. Who needs them? You know we can do all things they can do." With that she laughed.

Susan giggled. "Well there are some things they can do that we can't do, if you know what I mean."

Kristi smiled. "Oh yeah, I think with a little imagination and the basic tools, we can do better."

Susan nervously laughed, but Kristi could tell she was intrigued. Susan watched her as Kristi laid back and began backstroking, slowly kicking across the pool. She watched Kristi all the way, noticing her breasts floating nicely on the water constrained by her tight suit. Susan walked into waist-deep water, and lay back against the pool edge, kicking gently.

After Kristi made another lap, she stood up. "Damn, this strap broke again" She lied as she slipped her arm out of one side. "I've got to get a new one."

Susan watched as she removed the other strap, as her large, firm breasts bounded out, nipples long and stiff in the air.

Kristi was looking at the clasp as if it were broken. "Oh well, it's just us girls anyway" she said as she turned the top around and unbuttoned the snap, gently lifting her breasts to do it. "You don't mind, do you?"

She glanced up to see Susan staring at her hardened nipples as Kristi held my bikini top to the side.

"Umm, no, not at all" she managed to stutter as she looked away quickly.

Kristi smiled and squatted down in the water. Susan finally looked back at her. Kristi turned away from her slightly as she slid her bikini bottom over her ass and down her legs, and quickly stood up in the shallow end. Kristi tossed it to the side, still facing away from her. Kristi's ass was slightly out of the water, so she was sure Susan got a good look at it. "I love to skinny dip anyway, if feels so free" she said as she turned back to Susan. "Did you ever try it?"