A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands worked their way down to his ass. She lathered up his cheeks, massaging them as she did. Her hand went into his butt crack, sliding up and down it. Tim spread his legs giving her easy access. Her fingers brushed against his balls causing Susan to quietly sigh. She pressed against him and her slippery body crushed against his back.

Her hands moved around him to his chest. His hairless body felt so different than her husband's. She loved the way it felt. She felt his nipples under her fingers and slowly ran her fingers around them. Her hands slipped across his tight stomach, feeling his firm muscles. As she moved further down his stomach, her body shook with anticipation.

Tim's semi-erect cock stuck out in front of him. Since cutting way back on the number of pills, he hadn't noticed much of difference. His cock was still big and thick and hadn't lost any length. His balls, though still big, didn't seem as heavy but that could simply be from being with Darlene so often. He had discovered that she loved sex and also had a vivid imagination. She was always coming up with new and kinky ideas.

Susan's hands slid downward. She found Tim's cock and wrapped one hand around it. She gasped as she felt its size. It quickly hardened to its full size and she could barely put her hand around it. It felt huge and heavy. Slowly she slid her hand up its entire length.

"Oh my God!" she groaned. She had never felt something so big, so hard, and so marvelous! Her husband's cock was her one and only and it was nothing like this one. She wound her fingers around his shaft carefully, squeezing it just below the head. She circled two fingers just below it and stroked him slowly with the other hand. She was trying to remain calm and give no sign of her inner turmoil. It was impossible as she felt she could cum just by stroking his cock.

Tim turned around and put his arms around Susan. He kissed her forcing his tongue into her mouth. She kissed him with equal passion. He was intoxicated by the scent and feel of Susan in his arms. She desired him; she wanted him to make love to her. She moaned around his tongue. He pressed his hands along her sides, sliding them from her hips to the swell of her breast and back, grinding against her hips. He found the cheeks of her ass and massaged and squeezed, pulling her more tightly to his body. His cock was erect and pressed against her belly. He wanted to take her here, now but no, not here he decided. "Come. Let's get dried off and go to your bed," Tim said. Susan could only nod.

They dried off quickly and without a word hurried to Susan's bedroom. She smiled at him, and then her eyes became serious as she laid back, her head on the pillow, her nipples feeling they could burst. Her pussy ached to be touched. She raised one knee up and spread her legs. It was an invitation to take her.

Tim crawled up on his hands and knees sideways to her, his head over her breasts, his eyes fastened on hers. He toyed with each nipple, rolling them and tugging them. He traced the outline of her body with a finger. He bent and kissed her softly. He ran his flattened hand down her sides past her hips to her knees and then up the inside of her leg to her already wet slit. His fingertip sampled her juices. She groaned at the touch. "Oh fuck!"

She opened her legs slightly and he pushed two fingers in along her slit. Tim could sense Susan surrendering herself to his fingers. He felt her rotate her hips in response to each move. She pressed one of his fingers into her slit and he felt her pussy close and pinch it. He bent down, and sucked her hard nipple into his mouth. Susan groaned again and pulled his head tighter to her, her hips now writhing, her legs closing. He instinctively began stroking and then slipped a second finger in as she spread her legs again.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned as her hips began to drive back and forth on his two fingers now buried to the knuckles in her pussy. Still pressing her hands on top of his, she slowly opened her legs again. He continued to rub her pussy and to finger her. Her pussy lips were swollen and trembling.

Susan was being driven wild with desire. "Fuck me, Tim," she pleaded. "Please fuck me!"

"I want to taste you before I enter you,"

He moved down between her legs as she spread for him, lifting her knees as he kissed his way down her inner thighs. He kissed and rubbed his nose in the bush, and then flicked his tongue at the lips. She raised her hips, demanding more. She spread her lips with her fingers exposing her already swollen clit. Tim kissed the tip of it, then flattened his tongue and rubbed it. He clasped the clit in his lips and sucked gently. Tim slid his two fingers in and out of her pussy. Susan was trembling and moving her hips until finally, she cried out, "Oh dear God, I'm cumming. Oh Fuck!"

Susan pressed his face against her pussy as she came all over it. Her pussy clamped tight around his fingers as her juices flowed around them. Suddenly a second orgasm slammed into her causing her to scream, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again, Oh sweet Jesus! Oh dear God!" Her legs closed then spread wide as her body seemed to spasm. "Oh God, oh God," she murmured as Tim began to move back up her body.

Tim rubbed the tip of big cock along her slit. He covered it with her juices. Slowly he entered her. "God, she is tight," he thought. The head of his cock slipped into her pussy and he stopped. Susan gasped and let out a long loud moan. "OOOOHHH!"

She never felt any thing like in her life. Her pussy was stretched wider than it ever had been. "It's only the tip!" her brain screamed out.

Tim slowly pushed and, inch-by-inch, his cock moved deeper into Susan's pussy. She continued moaning and turning her head from side to side. Sweat flew off her matted hair. She could feel every vein of his huge cock against her pussy walls. She was completely filled. Tim closed his eyes, his mind now only on the woman beneath him, the feel of her body pressing against his, her legs slowly encircling his body, trapping him inside the hot wet velvet of her pussy.

He lay on her, and remained still as he felt her move and adjust to his presence. She was as desperate to cum. "Take me now, I want you to cum inside me, fuck me."

He hooked his hands under and around her shoulders, as if preparing to do chin-ups on her, grinding his chest on her tits. As he began to stroke her, she raised her legs up around his hips and pressed her heels into the back of his legs. It did not take long for him to get into the short strokes and she was right there with him.

Susan loved the feel of the sinewy body on her, the steel thighs and butt between her legs. "Take me, hard as you can, Tim, Tim, fuck me deep."

As Tim fucked her harder, she could feel the beginnings of her orgasm. Her hips moved in rhythm with Tim's cock. Her pussy was stretched to the limit and refusing to let him go. As she came she lost track of everything except his cock moving inside her pussy. It was wonderful. It was overwhelming. The orgasms came one on top of the other as she cried out in ecstasy. "Oh yes, yes, Tim, fuck me! Use me! Oh fuck me!"

They lay there for minutes afterwards, all quiet except for heavy breathing. Her arms and legs remained locked around him, not wanting to release him. He continued with the last delicious slow strokes, her desperation over, feeling only the sensuous pleasure of his cock enveloped by her hot pussy.

Susan rolled him to his back and spread her body over top of him. She kissed his neck and face, rubbing her tits and pussy on him. She suddenly realized Tim hadn't cum. She sat up straddling him with a lascivious smile. She reached behind her to find his erect cock. It was hard and covered with her juices. She rubbed it against her opening and then sat down hard. Her pussy still wet and stretched from the first time so she took it all at once.

She was surprised at her own reaction. She wanted more. She wanted to cum again and again around Tim's beautiful big cock. She wanted to make up for all that time she missed and she wanted it now. She slammed her pussy down on his cock and pressed her clit against his pelvis. "Oh Tim, I love your big beautiful cock. I love it in me!"

The tightness of her pussy and the speed of her movement pushed Tim to the edge.

He put his hands on her hips to steady her. "Oh fuck, Susan, I'm going to cum," he groaned.

That was all she needed to hear. "Yes, baby, fuck me, fill me up with your cum!"

She felt his cock begin to spurt inside her. "Oh yes, I'm cumming! Cum with me. Fuck me, Tim!"

Both came together and screamed loudly. Susan collapsed on Tim's chest totally spent. Again the only sound was their breathing. Tim held her tight, pressing their sweaty bodies together. His cum seeped from her pussy and puddle on the bed. Susan snuggled her head into her neck and sighed. She had never been fucked like that!

Darlene loved the feel of Tim's big cock in her pussy. It filled her completely up and as she clenched around it, shivers went through her body. She could stay like this all day. She wiggled her hips and smiled, looking down on Tim.

He was lying on his back, his hands around her waist as Darlene straddled him. Every so often he would lift his hips, moving his cock inside her. He loved watching her squirm. He amazed on just how good it felt, just lying here with his cock in Darlene's pussy. Not fucking her but just being in her.

Little did he know that before this summer how kinky she could be? Darlene was always coming up with new and different ideas about sex. How to do it, where to do it, who to do it with, she seemed to have endless ideas. She was also honest about how she felt. She told him about eating and fucking his mom and her friend. It was her idea to have a foursome. Of course Tim didn't mind and it seemed to make their own sex hotter when they talked about it.

Her latest idea was for Tim to fuck her mom. Just last week ago she brought it up.

"Look, baby, my mom needs to know what it feels like to be treated like a woman. I don't think my father ever did," Darlene started the conversation. "What would be better than you?"

"Really? You want me to fuck your mom."

"Not fuck her, silly. Make love to her. Treat her right," she said. "Look it worked for your mom, didn't it? And I wouldn't want some creepy stranger doing her. Besides she gets to feel that big marvelous cock inside her."

"Ok, I'll think about it but only if you think your mom wants to."

Darlene kissed him. "Thank you."

"Hey babe, I got something to tell you," Tim said moving his hands so Darlene's hips moved.

Darlene wiggled her hips and sighed. She leaned forward, resting her hands on his chest. As she did she lifted and lowered her pussy on his cock. She moaned quietly. "Tell me. I hoped it is hot. I love it when we talk dirty." She wiggled her hips again.

"Oh, I think you'll like this." Tim kissed the end of her nose.

"Go ahead then. The suspense is killing me."

"Ok, you know how I mow the lawn at your place," he began," Well, I went over there today and your mom was home."

Darlene could feel her heart begin to race. She slid up and down on his cock. "Yes, go on," she said quickly.

"After I finished, your mom came out on the deck. She was wearing a really short dress. Showed off a lot of skin. We talked and drank a soda. As I got ready to leave, she asked me if I needed to shower."

Darlene was moving faster now, pumping herself on his big cock. Her breaths were becoming shorter and the feeling in her pussy stronger. "And?"

"I said yes and she showed me your bathroom. She left and I got into the warm water. It felt great. I soaped up and rinsed all the sweat." Tim decided to stretch out the story. He watched Darlene's nipples grow harder. "So I was almost done when I heard your mom ask if she could join me. Of course I said yes."

"And you fuck her there in shower!" Darlene was riding his cock harder and faster. She was moaning louder as Tim's story was making her so hot.

"No, baby, you said treat her right. We kissed and she stroked my cock. She seemed very surprised at its size. I think she wanted me to fuck right there but instead we went to her bedroom. Damn, she was hot looking. She begged me to fuck her but instead I went down on her. She tasted so sweet. I know where you get it from."

"Oh God, baby, Did she cum?" Darlene groaned.

"All over my face, twice and I didn't wash my face after." He laughed.

Darlene frantically began kissing his face and licking it. She wanted to taste her mother's cum on it. As she did Tim moved his hands to her ass and spread her cheeks wide. He circled her asshole slowly. Darlene was fucking his cock faster and she could feel her orgasm building.

"Finally I put my big hard cock in her pussy. She was so tight but she took it all. She came 2 or 3 times around it. And when I shot my load in her, she came again."

Her orgasm hit her hard at hearing Tim describe her mother cumming. "Oh fuck, baby, oh fuck, I'm cumming," she screamed. Her pussy clenched around his cock, squeezing it.

At the sight of Darlene cumming so hard, Tim lost it and began be spurting into her hot pussy. "Oh baby, I'm cumming too!"

"That's it. Fill my pussy with your cum. Fuck me!" She squeezed every last drop of his cum into her pussy then fell across his chest. "Baby, that was fantastic and so are you," she whispered into his ear.

Kristi stretched on the lounge and let the warm summer sun caress her naked body. It was a nice, lazy Sunday afternoon and she was going to enjoy herself. Amy had left after spending a night of crazy lovemaking. It seemed they could go for days just working and talking together but then there were those times when they couldn't stop touching, kissing, and loving one another. She squirmed in the lounge just thinking about it. And there was another full moon tonight. She always got extra horny during one. She didn't know why but she could tell when there was going to one. It has been that way since she a teenager.

She brought out a chilled bottle of wine and some cheese and crackers this afternoon. She spread some tanning lotion all over herself. It felt extra good sliding her hands over her body. She put on her sunglasses, poured some wine and settled back. She had finished reading the three books on Sleeping Beauty. They were pretty good, just the right amount of erotica and now she was reading My Secret Garden. Darlene had read it and passed it on to her. It was a collection of women's fantasies and there were some amazing ones. Kristi found it hard to believe some of them and she began to feel she was just an amateur when it came to these. Of course just about everything she did this summer was beyond her wildest fantasy. She had to admit that reading them did cause her pussy to get wet, some more than others.

One recurring fantasy in both the book and her imagination was a threesome. Sure she had one this summer but this time the fantasy was with two men and her. She even had it thought out whom the two would be. Of course Tim would be one but she couldn't decide on the other one. One time it was Tom, the well-endowed black who had fucked her well that night. The other was Jeff, another of the boys from that night. Both had big cocks but what is the point of a fantasy if they didn't. She smiled when she thought of that. Tom was steady and could make any woman cum multiple times while Jeff was a little rougher around the edges. She tried to imagine what she would do with two cocks. Of course the way Darlene uses the strap-on, it is like two cocks. It was just a fantasy and that was what it was going to remain.

She hadn't masturbated in a long time. She really didn't need to but maybe tonight a little self-love might be worth it. With these stories, she had enough to spark her imagination and besides Darlene had left that wand vibrator up in her bedroom. Maybe it was time to try it.

Thinking of Darlene made Kristi concerned. She had some wild ideas but so far they were pretty safe ones. Kristi knew Darlene had read this book and there were some extreme fantasies in it. She knew Darlene liked to try new things, sort of push the envelope and as long as she kept her head, she be all right. Tim seemed to be keeping her happy so that had to help.

Kristi settled back with her wine, her cheese and crackers, and her book. And of course her imagination.

Tim walked quietly out on the deck. He didn't want to disturb her. He stood there admiring her body. With the tanning lotion and her perspiration, it gave her body a warm glow. "God, she was hot," he thought. He had been with five different women this summer, all different, all good but not as good as his mother. He wondered if other men saw her that way. To quote The Stones, 'she could make a dead man cum.' He cleared his throat.

"Oh Tim I didn't hear you."

"Hi, mom," Tim walked towards her and sat on the edge of the lounge. He put his hand on her leg. "Are you all right?"

"Yes, Tim," Kristi said putting her hand on his. "Just a lot going on at work. I got offered a big promotion. It means more money but more responsibility. Might mean traveling too."

Tim slid up along side her. "That's fantastic, mom. I'm so proud of you!" He kissed her on the lips. "You have worked so hard and you have done it all, single mom, college grad, smart, beautiful and sexy."

"Thanks, Tim, but I'm worried about you."

"Don't worry about me. I'm off to college. This is great chance for you. I'm so proud of you, really! But I'm still worried about you."

"About me?" Kristi asked.

Tim put his hand on her stomach, just below her navel. He lightly moved it back and forth. "It's just that you and me, you know."

"Oh baby, don't worry about that. You have your own girl and well, I have my friends."

Tim continued to rub her stomach. "Its just that, well I miss you." With that he stood up. "Got to go. Taking Darlene out to dinner and then going to Jeff's. Its Tom's birthday." Keeping his hand on her stomach, he kissed her. Kristi slightly opened her mouth and let his tongue slip in. His tongue moved into her mouth and tasted her sweetness. He broke the kiss, "I love you, mom. Don't wait up."

Kristi watched him walk away and sighed. "I love you too, son."

Kristi spend the rest of afternoon reading and relaxing. Some of stories did excite her and she found herself lazily running her hand up and down her body. Occasionally she touched her nipples or slid her hand between her legs. It felt good and she decided she would definitely have to relieve some tension tonight.

As the sun began to set, it began to cool off so she headed into the house. She loved doing every day things naked. It was so different feeling. Wearing clothes especially ones for work, she became someone different. More restricted, more under control, and tougher. There were times at work when making a presentation to the bigwigs; she used the old trick of picturing them naked. It made her laugh at some of the mental pictures she formed. Of course, it was possible they were doing the same thing to her. They definitely got the better view!

She finished her supper and cleaned up the kitchen. Everything was put away so she headed upstairs. She picked out tomorrow's outfit making sure everything was cleaned and pressed. Tomorrow she would meet with Mr. Robinson and tell him she would take the job offer. After thinking it over, she knew she was ready for the challenge and confident enough to do it.

The bathroom off her bedroom had a Jacuzzi tub in it. It was big, roomy, and just what she wanted. She had brought her wine glass with her, (might as well finish it) and set it down on the sink. She took a look at herself in the mirror as she ran the water. "Not bad," she thought, "still have that little mommy tummy though." She smiled as she ran her hands over it. She cupped her breasts. "Still firm for their size." She pinched each nipple for fun and sighed when the sensation went straight to her pussy. According to the scale she gained a few pounds this summer but she was damned where they went. Amy said something about Kristi appearing smoother and fuller. Her breasts felt heavier but her cup size hadn't changed. She spun around to check out her ass. No noticeable change there.