A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her hair up and slipped in the tub. She let the warm water envelop her body and turning on the jets, the bubbles began to caress her. She turned the lights low and had put some soft jazz on the sound system. She closed her eyes and let her mind drift. She didn't need any book; she had plenty of real life fantasies this summer. Between the bubbles, the warm water, cool jazz, soft lights and her thoughts, Kristi became increasing horny. It became stronger the longer she stayed in the tub. It felt good to feel so alive.

As she dried off, she took out the shaving cream and razor. She covered her pussy in lather. It felt good and she fought the urge to touch herself. "Wait" she thought. Quickly and carefully she shaved, her pussy smooth and bare. Again she wanted to touch it but didn't.

Kristi settled in her bed. Before she did, she took out the wand vibrator Darlene had used on her. She turned it on and the sound sent a shiver through her. She remembered the feeling of it from that night. She squeezed her legs together and sighed. "I'll definite cum with that," she thought, "but no yet. Slow and easy tonight."

She started by rubbing her hands all over her body. Lightly touching herself, she felt her body tingle. She was going to tease herself tonight. Slowly she brought her hands to her breasts and fondled them. She avoided touching her nipples, as they grew hard without her touch. Kristi put her fingers in her mouth and made them wet with her saliva. Now wet, she ran her fingers around each nipple. The sensation when straight to her pussy causing her to lift her hips off the bed and moan quietly. She pinched and pulled each. Her legs opened and closed. "Oh, mmmm."

Kristi moved one hand to her pussy while still teasing her nipple. She ran two fingers down her slit and then widened them, pulling her apart. The feeling of being wide open made her groan. She was getting hotter and hotter but continued to tease herself. She squirmed on the bed, moving her hips from side to side. Her pussy was so wet she could feel her juices oozing down her crack. She eased a finger into her opening, inserting only the tip. She slowly moved in a circle, touching just the edge. She pulled hard on her nipple as she moaned, "Oh God, it feels so good!"

Beads of sweat were forming on her forehead despite the air conditioner keeping the room cool. She removed her hand from her nipple and reached for the vibrator. Even the sound of it as she turned it on made her moan in anticipation. She touched it to her nipple and as she did she slid two fingers into her pussy. She came hard and fast. "Oh fuck! Yes. Yes!"

Despite her cumming, it was disappointing. It wasn't enough. It wasn't big enough. She wanted more. She needed something more. She closed her eyes as she moved the wand down her stomach and towards her pussy. The vibrations grew closer to her clit. She could feel them growing stronger. The wand stopped just above it and she held it there, again teasing herself. Her legs spread wide, her pussy open, wanting more than just her two fingers.

She felt movement on the bed. "Was it her imagination?" her thoughts clouded by the tremendous sensations. A hand grabbed the wand and took away from her as another pulled her fingers out of her pussy. She groaned as they left. As she opened her eyes, she heard a quiet voice. "You don't need that, mom."

She saw Tim kneeling between her legs, his big cock pointing obscenely straight towards her. "Oh baby." Kristi held her arms out. Tim leaned forward and she put her arms around him, pulling him to her. She could feel his hard cock trapped between them. She kissed him hard, forcing her tongue into his mouth. She was consumed with lust and her kiss let him know. Her hands roamed over his naked body, touching, massaging, kneading all of it.

Wrapping her legs around him, she slid her body upward. Tim understood and raised his hips. His cock touched Kristi's pussy. She lifted her hips and the tip slipped to her opening. He firmly pushed and his cock slid in. Kristi was so wet and so excited that when he entered her, he slid in his entire length. When his balls touched her ass, Kristi came with a long low moan.

"Yes, baby, yes!"

Tim began to move slowly and steady. Kristi easily matched his pace. As they moved, a series of mini-orgasms swept over her. They were like microbursts of intensity. It was something she had never experienced but felt she could go all night like this. Their movement increased at an even pace and the orgasms came faster and stronger.

"Yes baby, that's it. Keep it going," Kristi urged him.

"It feels so good, Mom," he groaned. Tim hooked his arms around her knees. Pulling them up to her chest, he went deeper.

"Oh God, baby, oh oh, yes! I'm going to cum!" she screamed.

Tim began pumping harder, faster, moving his huge cock in and out of her pussy.

Kristi's orgasm was huge. It started in her pussy and literally exploded throughout her body. She screamed out, "Oh fuck me Tim. Fuck your mommy. Oh God, fuck me!" She pulled him on top of her, trapping him between her arms and legs. She held him tight until she could breathe again.

"Are you all right? Mom?

"Never better," she gasped. How do you explain to your son that all you wanted, all you needed was his big beautiful cock inside your pussy. That you didn't realize how much you needed it until minutes ago. She also knew that she wasn't satisfied yet.

She rolled him onto his back, somehow never letting his cock leave her. Straddling him, she began moving her hips quickly. Up and down, back and forth, she moved. Each time his cock moved in her and her clit ground against him. She kept repeating, "Fuck me, baby, fuck me" over and over.

Kristi leaned closer, her breasts hanging down in front of her. Tim grabbed them and began sucking them. One then the other. He sucked one nipple into mouth, twirled his tongue around it, release it and move to the other. It was driving Kristi to a new level. "That's it, suck your mommy's titties!"

Tim could feel the pressure building in his balls. His mother's pussy was wrapped tightly around his cock, squeezing it up and down. "I'm goin' cum, mom!" he groaned.

She was close too. She wanted him to cum with her, to fill her with his cum. "Oh baby, yes, fill your mommy's pussy. Fuck me, Tim!" she yelled.

Tim grabbed her hips and held her down on his cock. He lifted his hips and buried his big cock deep inside her. As his cock spurted, he groaned, "I'm cumming, oh fuck!"

Kristi's orgasm slammed into her. Rocking back she sat straight up and screamed. She grabbed her breasts, then her head and back to her breasts as the intense pleasure crashed over her body. She felt she might go mad from the sensation as she came. Words tumbled from her mouth. "Oh shit. Fuck. Oh my God!" as she screamed to no one.

She collapsed onto Tim's chest, quivering and shaking. Tim could hear her quietly whimpering as he held her. Her body felt damp from her sweat, He rubbed his hands over her back and she nestled into him. "Yes," he thought, "My mom is the best." He reached over and pulled bed cover over them.