A Small Price to Pay Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth to speak, but I couldn't find the words.

The countess allowed me to gape like a landed fish for a few moments before seeming to relent. "You wish to become one of my playthings," she said in my stead.

"Yes, my lady."

"You wish to be a toy, one that I could use as I want, whenever I want, for my personal pleasure."

It was wrong. It was wrong how good those words sounded to my ears. How my face heated and my cock hardened. How they made something come loose inside me.

"You... you would take care of me, though?" The question tumbled out of my mouth, rearing from some dark corner of my mind.

The countess didn't respond at first, simply regarding me for a moment. "You are a precious one, aren't you?" She asked wonderingly, her tone thawing. "Yes, little Erik. You will find I take very good care of my toys."

"Thank you, my lady," I breathed out.

"Tell me, little Erik, have you ever pleasured a woman?" The countess asked suddenly.

My heart sank at the question, though I spared no thought to lying. "No, my lady," I admitted.

The countess favored me with a smile. "Your worry is unfounded, Erik. It is better that way. Fewer lessons that would need to be unlearned. Besides, though I sometimes scorn the theatrics of my kin, there is indeed something to this one custom."

"You accept me, then, my lady?" I asked, hopeful.

"Not yet, but I am entertaining the idea, certainly," she said, amused. "I wish to see what it is I am being offered. Rise and undress for me, little Erik."

Her command made a shiver of excitement run through my whole body, like a pleasant tingling that reached all the way into my toes. It wasn't quite mindless obedience. I had no quash a small part of me that seemed to balk at the notion. But I would not disappoint my lady. I just had to hope she'd like what she saw.

I pulled off my tunic over my head, leaving it to fall on the floor, revealing a broad, slightly muscular chest covered in a soft fluff of blond hair that disappeared in a trail down my body, never quite reaching my navel. My skin was pleasantly tanned from working shirtless in the summer.

I glanced at the countess to see her smile widening, showing a glimpse of her fangs. It was a hungry, satisfied look. A predator that had just spotted a particularly juicy piece of prey. It was a little terrifying, knowing I was that prey. It was more than a little exhilarating too, stoking a low-burning ember of lust somewhere between my legs.

I knelt to unbuckle my shoes and slid off my hose as well, under I was left with nothing but a pair of thin linen braies, the fabric slightly tented by my nascent erection.

A glanced at the countess and she arched a single elegant eyebrow at the drawers. "You have a lovely body, but I do wish to see what you keep under there."

I took a deep breath and slid them off, revealing my semi-hard cock surrounded by a bed of blond hair.

The countess pursed her lips, as though in thought. "A lovely cock, too, but I'm afraid it will not do. Get it hard for me, Erik, dear."

I stared at her, not understanding. "H-How?" I stammered.

The countess chuckled. "Touch it. Stroke it. Surely you've done it before."

I gaped. "Now?" I asked in a small voice.

"Of course 'now,' little Erik. I do wish to see exactly what I'm purchasing. A cock is an important feature in a man, wouldn't you say?"

"I... Yes, my lady," I managed. I found myself looking away from her, thinking it would somehow be wrong to touch myself to the sight of her perfect body. I started stroking myself, and found it didn't seem to work. I wasn't getting any harder. If anything, I felt my cock sagging.

That's when I felt the hot shame rushing in. I felt my face heating, and I realized I was standing naked, touching myself before a noblewoman. Touching myself and getting nowhere.

"Erik, do tell me, why are you looking at a floor tile?" She asked after a long moment. Her voice was still that amused drawl, but it had a softness in it as well.

"I'm- I'm trying..."

"I didn't say you had to look away," she said. "I can hardly expect you to get hard by looking at the floor."

"But then..." I trailed off.

"Look at me, Erik," she commanded, and I instantly obeyed.

I felt my cock twitch in my hand as soon as my eyes found her body. Without my thinking it they began to trace her generous curve, the swaths of pale skin revealed by that loose-fitting gown.

"Good," she said. "Now, let me tell you something about me. I reject the very concept of modesty, as you might have noticed by my wardrobe. No, rather, I enjoy knowing that my mere presence is enough to make men and women stop in their tracks. I enjoy knowing I can capture their gazes, as I have captured yours, without doing a thing."

"Yes, my lady," I said, still entranced by her body.

"You would do well to discard all notions of propriety around me. I am not flustered by a boy touching himself before my eyes. I've witnessed acts of depravity such as you wouldn't believe without batting an eye. Similarly, there is no act which I deem beneath my dignity. I might have you kiss my feet, or I might go down on my knees and kiss yours. You will accept either way."

Again, that thrill ran through my body, like lightning just underneath the skin. The certainty and confidence of her words, and the immense power lying behind that confidence touched something deep inside. I was still stroking myself, staring rapt at her body, and I felt myself stiffening in my grasp.

"That is enough, Erik," my lady commanded. "Let me see you."

"Yes," I breathed out and removed my hand at once. My cock almost painfully hard now, arched slightly upwards, twitching before my lady's eyes.

"You have a lovely cock, Erik," she mused, and I felt aglow with the praise. "Come forward. I wish to... inspect it more closely."

I did, without a second's thought, my erection swaying, a little absurd before me. I stopped an arm's distance away.

"Don't be shy, little Erik. Closer," she said, gesturing with a hand.

I stepped even closer, close enough that she could easily reach out and--

I gasped, my eyes closing for a moment to the unfamiliar feeling of a cool finger sliding against my hot cock. I felt it twitch in response.

"Tell me, do you feel shame displaying yourself before me? Allowing me to touch you in this way?"

"Yes, my lady," I admitted. It was a small but persistent feeling, overwhelmed by desire, but still very much present.

"I will teach you shame is useless in my presence. I can see the desires written on your body plain as day. I can read a chapter into every twitch. If I did not appreciate what I saw, I would tell you. Do you understand this?"

"Yes, my lady," I breathed out. I started shifting my hips minutely, moving against the insufficient contact.

"That does not mean I will allow you to act on those desires. This... movement, for instance, is acceptable. Even endearing, perhaps. But anything more would be unacceptable. Do you think you can control yourself?"

"Yes."

Her cool hand wrapped around me. Her touch was gentle but insistent as she stroked my entire length. I moaned and tried to restrain the burgeoning movement of my hips, afraid of losing control.

"Good. Have you ever touched a woman's body, Erik?"

"Yes, my lady. When I was younger. We... played... a little."

"But never to completion, I understand."

"No, my lady."

"Come, look at me. I shall teach you how it is done. It has been some time since I've had such a... receptive student."

My eyes snapped open, looking down at the countess. I made a forlorn sound when her hand let go of my cock, but I swallowed my protests. I was her toy, and she would use me as she saw fit.

I watched her hands dreamily as she unwound a silk sash from around her body, folding it and placing it to one side. She opened her gown without ceremony, allowing me to gaze upon her nakedness for the first time.

She was perfection itself. Full, round breasts decorated with long, blood-red nipples - a lovely contrast with the perfect paleness of the skin around them. A soft, flat stomach and a narrow waist unrestrained by any corset. Two creamy thighs - and between them, a mound of neat dark hair. An inverted triangle pointing to what I knew lay between her legs.

My lady did not rush me as I beheld her beauty, allowing me to sate my eyes in a way that might have felt indecent - but I found I was long past that. She seemed unconcerned with her nakedness or my blatant reaction to it, simply taking the time to study me in turn.

"On your knees, little Erik," she finally commanded.

"Yes," I blurted hastily and instantly obeyed, falling to my knees between her spread legs.

"You have kissed before? With your tongue? Good. This will be our first lesson. Kiss me."

I hesitantly moved my face closer to hers and she took my face between her cool hands, stroking my cheek with her thumb. She tilted my head gently when my lips neared hers.

Our lips met. Hers were cool and wet, giving softly under mine, but they remained closed at first. She gently sucked on my lower lip instead. She pulled away a few times, as though teasing, before her lips finally settled. I felt her tongue lick at the seam of my mouth and I opened it for her eagerly.

Her mouth felt wonderful, tasting a little of mint. Her tongue slid into my mouth and touched mine, teasing it out until they met halfway. Her kiss felt like a lesson, and one I was eager to learn. For a moment, sharp fangs touched my upper lip, but the pressure wasn't nearly enough to break my skin. I found the sensation rather pleasant, right on the edge of pain. I let my tongue lick them as well, finding them perfectly smooth.

We pulled away again and she regarded me with satisfaction. "Very good. A little shy at first, but a fast learner."

"Thank you, my lady," I breathed out.

"Your lips are your best tool for giving pleasure, Erik, followed by your hands. Follow my instructions, but be prepared to experiment. Mistakes are also part of learning, and I won't be shy about expressing my disapproval."

"Yes, my lady."

"Kisses are not just for the lips," she continued. "The jaw, the neck, the ear, and... other parts of the body are also centers of pleasure. You should almost always begin with these lesser areas first, before moving onwards. Come, do so now."

I did not waste time taking her invitation. I started by pressing my lips against hers, then let them slowly trail along her jaw, lavishing small kisses on the cool skin, licking a short line curving towards the area around her ear. I found the countess's hands on the back of my head, encouraging.

My hands went to her waist almost hesitantly, fingers gingerly touching the cool skin as though afraid of being burned, relaxing only when I heard her murmur in approval. I allowed them to trace the curve of her waist and caress her soft stomach, never quite reaching her breasts.

I took her earlobe between my lips, sucking and playing with it. My tongue traced another line along her neck and she arched it for me with a deep sigh.

"Very good," the countess whispered, her tone a little tense. "Now suck gently at the skin."

I did as she commanded and she began to moan softly under my lips. I teased and sucked until my lady's neck was shiny with my spit, all the while slowly moving downwards, her hand serving as a guide.

"Yes, little Erik, just like that," the countess purred. Her hand on the back of my head tightened as I approached the hollow of her throat. I understood instantly, excitement bubbling through me as I began kissing and sucking at the sensitive area.

My lady took one of my hands and lifted it up to her breast. She squeezed my hand around it, and I sighed in admiration at its softness. I raised my other hand to her other breast and began stroking those long nipples with eager fingers.

"Take my nipple in your mouth, little Erik," she whispered, and her hand gently directed my head downwards. I didn't resist, lavishing lazy kisses on the way down, until I caught her nipple in my lips. My mouth opened almost by reflex and it fell right in, feeling as though it belonged there. It was cool, the texture a little rough. It hardened minutely in my mouth.

"Play with it," my lady whispered, voice heavy with lust. "Circle it with your tongue. Suck it. Like I know you want to."

I obeyed, stroking it with my tongue, then flicking it gently before circling it as my lady had suggested. I started sucking a little and was rewarded with a growl deep in the countess's throat, the sound only spurring me onwards and making my cock give another twitch.

I suddenly felt the press of my lady's nails against the back of my neck. They weren't overly long, but they were sharp. Without thinking I found myself trying to press against them, until they caught against my skin. It... hurt a little. But it was a strange pain, of a kind I hadn't felt before. It felt almost like pleasure. Had she... done something to me?

"Oh..." the lady murmured dreamily, sounding as though she had figured out the answer to a particularly vexing puzzle.

She pressed her nails into my neck deliberately. She was still gentle, but I knew she was testing my body in a way I didn't fully understand. And the nails did hurt, but... not enough. I found myself pushing back against them again, without thinking. The countess didn't pull away, allowing them to break my skin. I gasped.

"You like that, don't you, my dear?" She whispered, something strange in her voice.

"Yes," I sighed, not understanding. Was that sensation another part of her vampiric powers?

"You really are a precious one, aren't you?" She whispered wonderingly, before tilting my face up to hers and giving me another deep kiss. Then, her lips still on mine, she took my hand and slid it down her body, fingers sliding over short bristly hair and finding a cool, intricate wetness.

"Touch me. Explore me," she purred as our lips parted and she pushed my face back down to her breasts. This time, though, she kept her fingernails pressed gently against the back of my neck. She didn't try to break the skin again, but they still felt like a promise.

My fingers touched wet folds, like intricate petals layered on top of each other. Her center was like a flower, and my fingers stroked each one of its petals. I slid the tips blindly inside, appreciating the way the cool wetness gave to my touch. I tried to slide a finger deeper, but I couldn't seem to find...

The countess took my hand in her own and showed me. My finger slid inside, smooth as silk. She was wonderfully wet, and I know it was my doing. It was a tangible proof of her arousal, of her growing pleasure, in spite of my woeful inexperience. I felt an odd burst of a kind of innocent pride.

The countess slid my finger in and out, showing me a rhythm, and I followed it as her hand slid away. She was losing some of her composure, her back arching and lovely sounds spilling from her lips. Her nails started digging into my skin again, that promise of pain becoming a reality.

She pushed me down her body, less guiding and more controlling. I quickly discovered her scent. I hadn't noticed it before. It was like the soft lavender of her skin, except with a sour tang to it. The smell itself wasn't intoxicating, so much as the knowledge it was hers.

Her sex really did look like a little flower, pink folds glistening with lovely wetness, framed by the short black hair of her mound. I lapped at that flower greedily, teasing out her folds and sucking them between my lips. Her taste was as intoxicating as her smell, and much for the same reason. Her pubic hair felt pleasantly scratchy against my face.

She gave me no instructions, more sounds of pleasure escaping her lips. I began exploring her with my tongue, drinking more of that wonderful flavor. Her fingers tightened painfully in my hair and the pain somehow turned into burning lust that made my still-hard cock twitch helplessly in the air.

I found that entrance I had explored with my fingers and pushed my tongue inside, loving how her core seemed to contract around me. Her fingernails dug into my back, carving burning lines of pain-pleasure into it. Soon her stomach was flexing and she was rubbing herself against my lips.

"Deeper," my lady growled. "I want to feel that fucking tongue inside me."

The demand was yet another thrill, its coarseness only inflaming me further. Even as I obeyed, pushing my tongue in as deep as it would go, a part of me took joy in hearing her composure shatter.

Instinctively, my slick fingers found the center of her pleasure, that tiny nub. I began stroking it as I kept thrusting my tongue inside her, as I kept sucking at her folds.

"Fuck yes," she growled, and suddenly her hands weren't gentle anymore. She was shoving my face against her cunt, so tight it was a little hard to breath. I didn't think I could escape even if I wanted to. She inched my face up until my tongue slid out of her cunt, until her clit was just beneath my lips.

I took it greedily into my mouth. I was suddenly frenzied, knowing she was close, eager to push her over the edge. I let my tongue swirl around it before rubbing it between my lips. I loved the implacable strength in her hands, the way she could overpower me with such ease. I loved how she kept running her nails against my back, not breaking the skin, but promising to do so.

"You are fucking good at this," she hissed. "Now, suck."

I did, lavishing deep, sucking kisses on that little nub then taking it inside my mouth and sucking on it some more. It felt it swell in response, peeking out under its hood a little more. I shoved two fingers inside her, this time finding the entrance with ease.

I kept my eyes on the countess even as she arched her neck. Even as she dug sharp nails into my back. Even as she pressed me ever tighter against her delicious wetness.

I was waiting for it, and so I saw the moment she came. She arched her entire body, looking up at the ceiling, and I felt every muscle tense. She seemed to stay like that for an age, before giving a cry that sounded almost human, except for a deep bass undertone, before collapsing down.

It was a glorious, beautiful sight. It gave me a rush of pleasure and a deep sense of satisfaction, knowing I had driven my lady to those heights.

She pulled my face up to hers and gave me another deep kiss. I felt her fingers on my back, stroking the lines she had made, the sensation faintly stinging. "That was something very special, little Erik," she purred.

"Thank you, my lady."

She gave me another kiss. "Tell me, did you like it when I dug my nails into your back?" She asked, her tone dripping amusement and satisfaction.

"Yes," I breathed out, recalling those moments and feeling the scratches throb in sympathy. "What did you--"

"Oh, that was all you, Erik dear. You are a very special boy."

"Thank you, my lady," I replied, a little hesitant, unsure what that meant. "Will... Will you do it again?"

"Do you want me to?" She asked.

"Yes," I said. It had hurt, but it had felt so good. Could something cause both pleasure and pain at the same time? How was that not a contradiction in terms?

"I know, sweet one," she said, her other hand stroking my hair. "I know exactly what you need. I'll take good care of you."

I closed my eyes, relishing those wonderful words. Again, I felt the countess had somehow reached deep inside and touched some dormant part of my soul. She took my lips again, and as we kissed I suddenly felt her cool hand wrap around my painfully hard cock. I gasped, pulling away from her lips but not from her touch.

"I can feel you throbbing in my hand, little Erik," the countess purred in my ear. "You are very close, aren't you?"

"Yes, my lady," I replied shakily, knowing she was right.