A Small Price to Pay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed my clothes and lay on the bed, hanging them on a peg near the door, and lay on the bed. I started stewing over the events of the day.

I wasn't entirely deluded. I knew what jealousy was. I knew what I felt towards Erik, though I also knew nothing would come of it. I let myself picture him for a moment. His blond hair and soft brown eyes. His wide smile as he brought Moonlight to a canter. I wondered what kind of lover he did want, if Gretel wasn't good enough. My only point of comparison was the countess. Luxuriantly soft, with wonderfully full breasts that seemed to defy gravity itself.

The scene shifted then, my mind walking a well-worn path, to him fondling those breasts. Sucking on them. Her purring appreciatively as she slid her hands under his shirt, then flinging it off. His hose were off too, his cock hard and ready. The countess would give it a kiss, kindling his excitement.

I found my hand fondling my own insufficient breast, squeezing hard. The other one was making its slow way down between my legs.

The countess lying on top of him, his naked body splayed out beneath her. His cock rubbing between her thighs. The countess taking him inside her as Erik cried out and his hands began roaming her body. Her wicked little smile.

The countess riding him as she sucked at his neck, showering kisses on that one special spot she always used. And just at the moment of his climax she sank her fangs in.

My hand was between my legs, teasing wet folds. I slid a finger inside and let a tiny sound escape between my lips.

The scene changed again, and it was me, riding him hard. I could imagine the wonderful fullness of his cock. Him moaning underneath me. His normally soft brown eyes glazed with lust. And when he came, as I watched the indistinct expression on his face, knowing that I had given him that pleasure.

My breathing was growing heavy. I had two fingers deep inside me, thrusting hard and fast. The fingers of my other hand gently circled my clit.

And then he was above me. Fucking me. No, his face was between my legs, his mouth on my cunt and it was his tongue inside me. My hand was tangling his hair, and I was looking into his eyes as he drove me over the edge.

I screamed out in the vision and gasped in real life. My release came, a sudden wave pleasure spreading outwards from my core. But it was over far too soon, and I quickly found myself lying naked in a small cot in the cooling evening air.

Alone, with a small, sad smile on my face

***

Each of the countess's paramours had a job to attend to. None of us were coddled concubines that lay in the lap of luxury, tended by troupes of eunuchs. Erik didn't have a duty, but only because he hadn't learned enough to be given one. I had many duties, being the countess's hand in many matters - a job that I had inherited from my father.

On the days she chose us, we would receive some discreet message or sign only we could understand. Who was chosen to pleasure the countess each day wasn't quite a secret, but neither was it common knowledge.

In my case, it had been with a crimson flower that had been left on my desk as I slept.

Once invited, we could not refuse without losing our status entirely. However, the countess believed in taking good care of her toys, in just the same way I believed in taking care of my horses. Riding an ill, surly, or tired mount was foolish. It was better to let the horse recover, so that you could both enjoy the ride next time. On those days we were unable to attend her, she would know and simply not extend an invitation.

I recognized all that, and yet it was with a smile and anticipation in my heart that I prepared myself for our assignation. Perhaps it was because something inside me was broken, that I could take satisfaction in such a twisted affair. Or perhaps it was a simple addiction to her intoxicating presence. It mattered not.

When I knocked at the countess's chambers I was wearing a pair of red hose and tan, gold-trimmed doublet sown with small yellow flowers reaching down to my thighs. It had been an expensive gift from the countess - though it was mostly linen, the flowers were dyed silk. I'd left my sword in my chambers - although it was part of my formal attire, it would just get in the way.

As always, I waited for the prerequisite few minutes and simply entered. The countess preferred to sit alone in her chambers and often did not feel like opening the door herself.

The door opened to reveal an interior richly panelled with dark red wood, illuminated by many closed lanterns without an open flame in sight. A small window stood open to the cool night air, letting the occasional call of an owl or other predator filter through. The countess's large four poster bed - used by her intimate guests - was located behind an open doorway. Beyond lay the spiral staircase to the countess's own sleeping place, dark and cold as a mausoleum.

The countess herself was wearing a long dress of midnight silk. Although it was incredibly provocative, it was a much more modest garment than many of the countess's thin, clinging creations.

The midnight silk did indeed expose an indecent amount of her pale bosom and hinted at the generous shape underneath. It certainly clung to every single curve, outlining it in lewd detail, and nothing at all covered her pale, graceful arms. But it hid more than it revealed and it did not seem like it would slip off at any moment.

I bowed low as soon as I stepped inside, only slightly flustered by the countess's presence. "My lady, you summoned me."

"Indeed," the countess said. "Rise, sweet Beatrix. I wish to discuss some business with you."

"As you say, my lady," I said, straightening from my bow. I was accustomed to the countess's unearthly beauty by now, so my mouth neither grew dry in her presence, nor did I salivate as soon as I caught any hint of the vampire's breasts.

"It seems that we are to have a ball in two months," she said dismissively. "Many of my vassals will be attending, as well as a few dignitaries from the neighboring principates."

My eyes widened a fraction. "Any particular reason?" I asked.

The countess pursed her lips. "The ball is to celebrate the marriage of Princess Teresa to a son of Archduke Frederick. There are a few additional goals. I won't concern you with them now."

I bowed in assent. "What do you wish me to do, my lady?"

"Hire more guards and drill them vigorously. Perform additional inspections. I don't care if you have to leave the castle at half-strength while you do it. It is imperative not to show weakness, especially to my amicable vassals. Also, talk to Steward Klestil. We need to get the cracked cannon fixed or replaced. Perhaps we can get more of them, and replace those silly trebuchets. I understand they're coming out of fashion. They look rather absurd. Why, give me a proper catapult any day..."

"I will, my lady," I said, carefully ignoring the last comment. I knew the vampire was centuries old. "Will my presence be required at the ball?"

"Of course it will be required," the vampire chided. "You are my stunningly beautiful sword-arm, dear Beatrix. An important member of my little court. Why, your absence would be rather noted."

I winced. "Very well. I will prepare myself. Is there anything else, my lady?"

The vampire tapped her nail against an oak cabinet. "Are brigands still pestering Dingelschau?"

"I believe not. The mercenary company did manage to wipe them out, and we haven't received any additional reports."

"Good," the countess said, then shook her head, allowing her flowing black hair to settle behind her back. "I believe this is it for business for the day."

The breeze shifted before I could react, and suddenly the countess was standing right in front of me. I took an instinctive step back.

"We do have rather more personal matters to discuss, though, sweet Beatrix," she said, cool breath tickling my features. My nose was filled with her scent, a heady mix of lavender and something nameless

"Yes, my lady?" I replied vaguely, my eyes suddenly locked on her blood-red lips. I knew very well how her lips would taste. Like heaven.

"You rather disappointed me, in truth. You are a sweet girl, but you can be a little blind at times."

My addled brain attempted to comprehend her words, managing to dredge up something that might be related.

"I... I humbly apologize, my lady. On our ride today, I told Erik about--"

"Oh, I don't mean that. I honestly hadn't expected that game to last so long. That boy can be rather sharp. I suppose he must have enjoyed riding upside down, or whatever it was Jonas had him doing."

"Then what--"

"I suppose it doesn't matter now," the countess said thoughtfully. She placed a hand on the doublet. "You do look rather fetching in this," she mentioned, abruptly changing the subject.

"It was your gift, my lady," I said.

"I suppose it was. It is a bit frustrating, though. It takes a rather long time to remove."

I swallowed.

The countess's hands rose to my face. Her touch was cool but not cold. It had a pleasant softness to it. She trailed a thumb along my lips, and I found them opening almost instinctively. The vampire slid her thumb inside and my lips closed around it, sucking at it eagerly.

I felt my face heating, a sudden spark igniting in my core.

"You are a very sweet girl, Beatrix," the countess murmured. "Do you know you are one of my favorite toys?"

A rush of pride went through me at her words, strong enough I could feel it through the building lust.

"Thank you, my lady," I tried to say, but there was still a thumb in my mouth.

The vampire pulled her thumb out with an audible pop and glanced at it, shiny with my spit. Carefully, her eyes still on me, she languidly put it in her own mouth. The corner of her lip curled up in a smile as I stared. "Take off those clothes, sweet Beatrix," the countess purred. "And let us play"

I started moving as though in a trance, eyes still locked on the countess's blood red lips, unbuttoning the front of the doublet to reveal a white linen shirt underneath. I carefully hung it on a hook in the wall, having enough presence of mind not to squander the countess's gift by leaving it lying on the ground.

I pulled off my shirt to reveal a flat stomach with well-defined abs. My breasts were too small, and crowned with small pink nipples. I knew my shoulders were too broad as well, and my arms corded with too much muscle. The only concession to femininity was a pair of flaring hips that were much too wide.

It was an unfeminine body. My father had trained me with sword and shield and lance since I was a girl. I could run in full plate, ride a horse into battle, and draw a bow of war; but that same training had stripped me of the softness that seemed required in a woman.

The countess's body was a study in contrast, her otherworldly strength hidden underneath a soft, feminine guise. Every body part seemed perfectly proportioned, utterly beautiful. And yet for all that, I knew she appreciated what she saw when she looked at me. I recognized hunger in those eyes, and I knew that for the countess, sex and hunger were one.

Under that cruel gaze, I felt nothing but pride in what I was. I spun, showing the countess my well-muscled back, and her grin seemed to widen a fraction.

"And the rest," the countess said, the shadow of a growl in her tone. "I want to see you. All of you."

I knelt down to unbuckle my shoes, then tugged off my hose. I was left with thin linen drawers that hid nothing except for the triangle between my lightly muscled thighs. I slipped them off as well, revealing a mound of close-trimmed, pale blond hair.

Naked and unashamed, I looked back at the countess. Her eyes still held that hungry cast and her grin now showed a glint of sharp fangs.

"Come, my beautiful sword-arm," the countess said. "Undress me."

"Yes, my lady," I said and approached her. She turned her back to me, and I took a moment to appreciate its perfect arch. The way it terminated in the succulent roundness of her arse, which in turn gave way to two gorgeous thighs.

I found myself pressing against the countess's back as my fingers searched for the clasps that would release her dress, her arse right against my crotch. My body was hot, hers was pleasantly cool. The silk felt smooth and supple against my naked skin.

My hands from the clasps quickly, but I took my time, unhooking them one after the other. I savored every inch of alabaster skin the dress revealed - first with my eyes, and then with my lips, showering kisses all the way down the small of the vampire's back until the dress was split lengthwise as deep as it would go.

The countess turned in a single smooth motion, beautiful face so close to my own. I couldn't resist. I pressed my lips against hers and we kissed, slow and deep, as my fingers blindly slid the slender straps from her shoulders. Her hands found my body, sliding over my back and down to my arse. She grabbed it and I groaned into the kiss, making her growl in turn. Her hands squeezed a little painfully, and I pressed myself even closer against her, my mound rubbing against her soft stomach.

My hands were on her wonderfully full breasts, so soft and yet with a weight to them. I kneaded them gently, enjoying the give, finding her nipples with my fingers. They were long, I knew, and blood-red. I would've looked down and seen how starkly they stood against the vampire's skin, but I had given myself over to her lips and I was still being consumed.

Every movement of lip against lip, every touch of the countess's tongue, was like a siren song. I would not break it. I could not break it. I would die with those lips against mine, never seeing the light of the sun again.

She broke the kiss. "You better finish taking off my dress, Beatrix," she purred. "It was quite expensive."

"Yes, my lady," I breathed out. I shook myself and without another word slid the dress down her hips, so that it pooled around her legs. I was no longer so patient now. That kiss had kindled that spark in my belly, turning it into a raging bonfire.

I took the dress, carefully not looking at the naked countess before me lest I lose all sense again. I folded it and placed it neatly... somewhere. It seemed like a good place.

I turned around and beheld my mistress. She was the perfect female form in the colors of white, red, and midnight black. She was a study in minimalist perfection, the masterwork of an artist whose time had not yet come. She was beauty itself. And for the next few hours, I would be hers.

"Very good," the countess said, her eyes smoldering. "Resume."

I approached the countess again and she grabbed my face between her hands, resuming our deep kiss. This time her tongue teased out my own, until I was busily exploring every corner of her intoxicating mouth. My hands had dropped down, following the perfect curve of her waist, to rest against her thighs.

Her hands wrapped around me and pressed our bodies close, her large breasts pressing against my small ones, blood-red nipples grazing pale pink rosebuds. I moaned my approval.

I tore my lips away from hers and started raining kisses along her jaw, then down her neck. I licked a long line down to the hollow of her throat where my mouth dallied for a few seconds, sucking gently at the delicate skin. Her hand had risen to the back of my head, pressing me closer.

"Lower, girl," the countess growled. "You know where I want that lovely little mouth of yours."

"Yes, my lady," I whispered into her neck.

I didn't waste time heeding my mistress's instructions. I quickly took her nipple in my mouth, sucking it right in. I played with it like a piece of candy, swirling my tongue around it, appreciating its rough texture and how it responded to my ministrations.

"Good girl," the countess growled.

I pressed my teeth against the delicate-seeming skin, knowing it would leave no mark at all. Above me the countess gave a deep, appreciative moan. Her hands were around my face, grip so implacable I doubted I could get away if I wanted to. She moved herself over my mouth, using me to tease herself as though I were a toy in truth.

I didn't struggle as she pulled my mouth away from her nipple and shoved to the other one between my lips. I simply accepted it, treating it with the same appreciation, relishing every moment.

"On your knees," the countess growled.

She released me and I went down before her without another word, sitting on my knees. The cold marble was uncomfortable and rough in places, but that sensation was also part of the experience. The countess knew my predilections well.

I stared up at my mistress, letting my eyes trail down her body until they reached that wonderful triangle of neat dark hair that hid the most intimate part of her body. The countess spread her legs and tilted her hips, and I saw a glistening thread of pink among the black. I licked my lips in anticipation.

I gave the pink between her legs a deep, sucking kiss. She tasted wonderful, sour and a bit sweet. I wanted more. I wanted to drink her in. I wanted to hear her moans. I wanted to hear her praise.

I let my tongue slide up and down her slit, gathering more moisture into my mouth. It peeked inside the tight entrance and I heard a quiet note of pleasure from above. My lips pressed tight against her cunt until my mouth was full of her taste.

"All the way," the countess snarled, resting a hand on my head. Her fingers threaded through my blond hair, tugging gently but not trying to direct my movements. Not yet.

I obeyed, sending my long tongue delving ever deeper, trying to fill her up. I let it sway inside her, following an instinctual rhythm. I was rewarded with a deep and throaty moan, followed by a new wave of moisture on my lips.

"That fucking tongue," the countess gasped. Her hands tightened around my face, making movement impossible. It might have been that, or perhaps it was simply the wonderful taste of the countess in my mouth, but I found my legs slowly spreading. It was a primitive reaction, a kind of begging without words.

"Higher," the countess growled and moved my face up a fraction. My tongue slid out of her cunt to lap gently at the small, but rapidly swelling core of her pleasure. The countess cried out, her hold on my face weakening for a second, before returning again. She started moving my face, using my mouth like a toy. I didn't struggle, merely kept lapping at that wonderful nub.

I brought up one of my fingers and slid it inside in a single swift movement, crooking it to find just the right spot...

"Fu--" the countess blurted. "That's good."

The broken exclamation sounded wonderful to my ears. Another indication of my lady's mounting pleasure.

I gave my mistress's clit a gentle kiss then sucked it right into my mouth, and suddenly my methodical slowness turned into speed. I went wild, thrusting two fingers inside, sucking harder, swirling my tongue around the little bud. The countess was flexing her stomach, grinding herself against myself faster and faster.