A Small Price to Pay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A low growling started in the vampire's throat, and I knew she was almost there.

Her orgasm was a rush of moisture on my face and a deep, full-throated cry. Her flexing slowed to a stop, her iron grip turning into a gentle caress. She was breathing hard, although of course she didn't need to.

Happiness was bubbling inside me, warm and sweet. I smiled as I kept lapping at my lady's cunt, savoring the last remnants of her taste. Then I started lapping at her thighs too. Small giggles kept trying to burst between my lips, girly things completely unlike me. My mistress's breathing turned into soft, satisfied moans.

I glanced up with a broad grin , knowing my face was covered with the countess's juices. "Did 'ya like it?" I asked, barely managing to stifle another giggle.

She looked down at me, as though unsure what to do with such an address. Then she gave me a smile of her own, the one she rarely gave, the one that showed her fangs at their full length. It was still an evil-looking expression, but I associated it with actual happiness and contentment.

"I did, my Beatrix," she said softly. Then she knelt down beside me and took my face between her hands, her grip gentle this time. "You are my treasure," she whispered, giving me a gentle kiss. She followed it up by licking some of her own juices off my face. "And you do have the most amazing tongue."

I bit my lip, trying to stifle my grin and failing. "Thank you, my lady," I said. "For both my tongue and I."

"Come, darling. Our night isn't done yet," the countess whispered.

She pulled me up onto my suddenly unsteady feet, and I had to brace myself against her to stay upright. Our hands ended up tangling in each other.

"We're going to play a little game, my sweet one," my lady whispered.

"A game, my lady?" I asked, excited. My lady's games always ended well. Even if I didn't like them, I always got a reward at the end.

"Yes, darling," she said, punctuating the words with another lick. "Come."

She led me to the bed and told me to sit down. "Now, I'm going to show you something, so you're not scared," she said.

I nodded, waiting expectantly.

She withdrew a silk ribbon from a nearby chest. It might have been some sort of shawl.

I stared at it, uncertain. "A ribbon?"

"No, darling. A rope. For you. To avoid... accidents during our little game."

"What kinds of accidents?" I asked, a little wary now.

"You'll find out soon," she said with a smile. She was showing me the rope out of courtesy, but that didn't mean she owed me an explanation. "Lie on your stomach and put your hands behind your back."

A sudden stab of fear, but I quashed it instantly. I obeyed her and waited.

The countess tied my hands together with what felt like a single weak knot.

"My lady, I can break out of this," I said uncertainly when she flipped me onto my back.

"Oh, I know sweet one, but you will not, whatever happens. That is a command."

I found myself biting my lip. "Yes, my lady."

"Good," she said, and for a brief moment she just stood there, watching me. She licked her lips.

Then she lay down on top of me, her wonderfully soft body pressing against my own. Her mound rubbed gently against mine and our breasts pressed together.

She gave me a kiss that started soft and grew deeper until her tongue was deep in my mouth. She teased out my own and started sucking on it, just as before. And just as before it made my entire face bloom with heat. I reflexively tried to bring my hands up to wrap them around her, but I remembered they were locked behind my back. I stopped them at once, afraid I'd break the knot by accident.

When our lips finally parted I was breathing hard, eyes heavy-lidded. Her lips started descending down my neck.

I started feeling her hands. When I had touched her body, I had done so with careful reverence, marveling at what I found. When she touched my body, it was very different. Her hands knew it well, knew its levers and its secrets, and she was unafraid to use them. Deft, cool fingers stroked my stomach, tracing each muscle in a way that made me tremble.

I was moaning long before her mouth reached my nipple. Her mouth was incredible. It didn't have some magical quality to it - but it was as though she knew exactly what I wanted. How much to suck before it became painful. How to swirl her lively tongue. Every so often she stopped entirely, letting me bask in the sensation of her cool mouth, before starting again.

All the while those interminable fingers were finding every sensitive part of my body. A fingernail dragging itself just above my shoulder blades. A gentle caress under the armpit. A featherlight touch on my stomach.

Every touch elicited a different moan, every caress a stifled gasp. She was playing me like an instrument.

"Fuck," I cursed breathlessly.

"Please," I begged, though I didn't know for what.

"Oh God," I swore on a deity I didn't believe in.

She released my nipple with a soft pop. "Should I stop dearest?" She crooned.

Stop? I wondered. Should she? My mind didn't seem to work properly. "No?" I asked softly, not sure if it was the right answer.

"Maybe a little more, then," the countess whispered.

Suddenly her finger was between my legs. It was a light touch, barely scraping my swollen, sodden folds. She had not touched me since she began this horrible, wonderful torture and even that tiny contact sent a shiver through my whole body.

For a moment, I thought this might be it, and I wasn't certain if that was hope or trepidation. But this new finger merely joined the series of excruciating pleasures lashing my body. It was gentle but insistent, sliding back and forth along my slit, never quite pushing inside. I was so wet even that subtle movement was hardly silent, and I was growing wetter by the second.

I soon realized why the restraints were necessary. Without them, I would have tried to bring myself to completion minutes ago. As it was, I only barely had the presence of mind not to break them.

"You are so beautiful, my Beatrix," the countess whispered, breath tickling my ear. "Every part of you. I am so proud that you are mine."

I tried to respond, but the words turned into another moan.

"That gorgeous stomach. Your lovely nipples. The wonderful wetness between your legs. And you are so wet, my darling. These sheets are ruined."

"Sor--" I tried.

"Shh. Your pleasure is worth a lot more than a few sheets."

"More?" I managed say, the tail end of the word turning into another moan.

"Should I, though?" The countess asked, the sweet tone belying a deep, savage note. "I wonder if you can come just from this. What do you think?"

"Don't-- know," I managed.

"Maybe we should try it out. See how long you'll keep making those lovely sounds of yours. Hmm?"

"Please--"

"Yes, let's try that," she whispered sweetly.

She held me like that for what seemed like hours, but might have been minutes. My moans turned into the mewling of a kitten. The world disappeared entirely. Only my body and the countess's touch remained.

"Please," I begged, somewhat coherent. "I can't-- I need... "

I gasped when she finally thrust a finger in all the way. I began rocking on it, desperately wanting to feel more, enough to push me over the edge.

"Yes, yes," I kept repeating as I flexed my stomach. After a moment I realized the countess's finger was no longer moving, and I was the only one rocking back and forth. It just made me go faster.

The countess herself stared at me with rapt attention. Her eyes seemed strangely glazed, and every so often her tongue would flick out to lick her lips. "Even more beautiful when you're desperate," she whispered.

"Please," I begged. It wasn't enough. "More, please. I need to come. Please I need to. I will do anything."

My words were answered by a deep, feral growl. My eyes widened, my mind shifting tack.

"Yes, yes, please, oh God, your fangs, I need them, I need them," I said and tilted my head, exposing the long arch for my neck as I kept impaling myself on her finger. I just needed a single touch - one touch in this one, specific spot. Even a stray breeze would do it.

My lady buried her face in my neck. She kissed and sucked, her sharp fangs breaking the delicate skin. She found the special place she always used and lavished it with even more kisses.

I closed my eyes and knew it was coming. It was a sense of impending doom, an onrushing blow too fast to dodge. There was nothing I could do to weather the storm.

Her fangs pierced my skin at the same moment her fingers found my clit.

I screamed as lightning pleasure coursed through my veins, everywhere at nowhere all at once. An avalanche of sensation that sent stray thoughts spinning, as though my mind had been smashed into smithereens. For a moment my existence contracted into a single point of pure ecstasy, thoughtless and bodiless.

It was a long, long, long moment. Dimly I was aware of more screaming. I was loud. Louder than I had ever been. So loud the whole castle must be able to hear me, surely. And what about tomorrow? The extra training... surely those cannons were... what had been Erik's problem? He'd seemed... the... maybe I could write a song... could I...

The world came crashing back down, leaving me a sweaty, lifeless husk. My arms had been untied and now lay uselessly at my sides. The countess was cuddling up against me, our utterly different bodies slotting neatly into each other. She was stroking my hair, so gentle, and leaving small, tiny kisses on that special place on my neck.

There was a deep happiness inside me, a perfect contentment. My body felt terribly heavy and I couldn't seem to feel all my bits properly. Luckily, my mind was still perfectly clear.

"I'm floating..." I murmured drunkenly.

"Yes you are, my dear," the countess whispered.

I giggled. "Feels funny. Do I still have my arms and legs?"

"You do," the countess confirmed.

I tried to lift an arm. It seemed to work properly. "Oh, so I do..."

"And lovely arms and legs they are."

"Weird Erik was mad at me earlier today. I think I said something wrong," I said.

"You did, but it will be alright. I'll make sure of it."

"Do you think I could write a song?"

"I don't know. Why don't you try?"

"Maybe it will be stupid."

"Doesn't mean you shouldn't, dear."

"Who do you like more? Me or Erik?"

"Not a very good question."

"But we are the best, right?"

She considered me for a moment. "Well, fine," she sighed. "Yes, you two are my favorite toys. My best toys. But you already know that. You just like hearing it."

"I do. I like being your toy."

"I'm glad. I'm just going to get up and get you a glass of water. What do you think?"

"Water sounds nice," I agreed.