A Small Town Girls Wake Up Ch. 02

Story Info
The alliances start to show
1.5k words
3.87
10.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greasy963
greasy963
11 Followers

Hikari stood on the balcony of her modest one bedroom apartment. She over looked the town she worked in thinking about all she had seen in the Army. "To think all the places I been, the things I have seen, and places I have stayed and I am in a no name town in a one bedroom apartment," she thought to herself. She stood just watching traffic drinking a glass of sweet tea thinking of what tonight may hold. Hikari was kind of a loner. She had never kept close friends, a lot of that comes from her days in the Army.

As she walked back in her small apartment, the living room was just big enough for a couch, love seat, a few end tables, and her TV. She walked to her office to lock up her case files for the next week, the walls of her office we covered in pictures form her Army days, awards from governments around the world for the work her and her team did, and her medals from the Army. The Army, that was a completely different story of her life. She joined the Army to serve and make a name for herself, and that she did. She was in charge of her special op team. She loved every minute of it. Till that day in Bosnia. The mission was simple, snatch and grab of high value targets. However, the intelligence was wrong. The mission went south, and it cost Hikari a good friend. The Army blamed her she lost her title, so she did not reenlist. Some days she would set and stare at the awards and remember the days and training, those days she had some close friends, but she got tired of losing them. "Tonight I will find me a friend for the first time other than animals," she thought to herself.

As she walked back in still partly in her uniform, she grabbed what she was going to ware and threw it on the bed. She was going to wear her party clothes she hadn't wore in ages; a red satin top, black pencil latex dress, and ankle high open toe shoes. "What am I thinking; I must be crazy to dress in this it's been so long." She thought to herself. Hikari had never really dressed to show her body, but she loved to prove people wrong. She thought about the day her and Jessica were talking over voice chat in one of their games.

"We got to meet soon Hikari," Jessica said one day in a game.

'That we do hun, me and my t-shirt and jean wearing self."

"You kidding me is that all you wear, you got to dress up."

"Nope I don't I never saw a need to."

"Ok when we meet you are so dressing up."

"Nope I ain't going to do it."

"Yes hun."

"NO!"

"Please with puppy dog eyes." Jess said.

"No hun I don't like to dress up."

"Ok I believe you I didn't think you would change for me."

At that point she had made up mind that she was going to do it. One to show she would but second was she had not done it since before the Army. She tossed her uniform in the dirty duds and headed for the shower.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Jessica was laying in her bed only wearing a sports bra. She had just tossed her work clothes off and was lost in thought about something she saw on the news. The news was reporting about an underground organization that got busted in upstate New York, the were in to human trafficking. This was new to Jessica, she had heard of gun and drug trafficking, but never human trafficking. She wondered what happened to the people, mostly young women, when they reached their new home.

As Jessica lay on her bed lost in thought about the idea of human trafficking. It had to only mean one thing; they were being sold as sex toys around the world. Jessica wondered for a moment what it would be like to be owned. She thought to herself about the idea of not having control of her own life. What it must be like to have to get permission to eat, use the restroom, to ultimately do anything.

As she laid there her hand slowly made its way to her waiting sex. She didn't relies how much she had turned her on. Her panties were soaking wet, as she pulled them off she brushed her recently shaved mound and she let out a slight moan. She started to rub herself slowly lost in thought at the idea of wearing a collar. One of her fingers slowly entered her folds as she started to breathe faster. She thought about someone owning her pussy, and controlling when she could have sex. Her pace quicken as she let out long moans, she started to slide in a second finger when the phone rang and snapped her out of her dream world. "DAMN!" she yelled as she rolled to get her phone.

"Hello." Jessica answered panting.

"What did u do run to the phone?" Andy joked lightly.

"No I was just getting ready and my cell was in the other room. What's up I am going to be face to face with you soon?"

"Did James talk to today about anything?"

"Yeah we just shot the shit about the normal things, why what's up?"

"He asked me if I noticed that Sarah was leaving in a rush, leaving her computer on and stuff. Have you noticed?"

"Well me and her do talk but not much. I know that she is in a bind with money but other than that nothing. But no I have not noticed anything odd."

"James said someone is trying to log into her computer from a remote access."

"You kidding I don't see her doing that."

"Yeah I agree."

"I just wanted your thoughts on it, o and James said he may come tonight his wife and kids are out tonight."

"That's good he needs some time out. I will see you tonight."

"See you tonight silly."

Hikari was dressed and ready to go. She looked in the Mirror and studied her body. Her halter top hung low on her breast, the latex skirt was reflecting the light, her shoes were tight almost too small, and her hair was place in a ponytail. "Man I have not dressed up in so long I don't remember how good I look." She thought to herself. As Hikari walked around her apartment feeding her birds her county issued phone rang.

"Chief animal control officer Sisten." She answered.

"Hey Hikari." A male voice answered.

"Hello Sheriff Mallard, what can I do for you?" Working for a larger county had its up and downs. Hikari was over a large Animal Control division, but she reported to the Sheriff. He had come to power in an odd way, not thru election but was appointed and he was kind of nosey.

"Just checking with you are you on call?"

"No, Jenn is. Speaking of which when am I going to get that new officer you been promising me?"

"Soon. Enjoy your weekend but stay in ear shot I don't trust Jenn." He stated then hung up.

Hikari looked at the phone and tossed it in her purse as the young Sheriffs words raced thru her mind. She finished getting ready and headed for her car as she stopped feeling like she was being followed. She turned and looked around but saw nothing. Hikari got in her old Dodge Ram and drove the thirty miles to the town that Appleseeds was in and were she was going to meet Jessica and maybe forget about what had been said.

Jessica pulled into Appleseeds back lot and into a spot, she saw Andy's Chevy truck was already there. As she walked in she could tell Andy had just got there and was ordering their first round of drinks. As she took a step toward Andy she felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned to see James.

"Hey glad you came."

"Me too I need a night out."

As they made their way to the booth the embraced Andy and took seats drinking on the first round, Jess looked up to see Hikari standing there. She stood to hug her and made the intros to all that were there.

As they worked on round after round swapping life stories Jess noticed that Hikari seemed to be looking over her shoulder. When she asked her about it, Hikari stated, "it's nothing hun." They kept drinking and talking and a few hours later Andy and James both left laughing and soon after the girls followed. They talked outside the front of the bar for a few then went their different ways promising to be on the game in the morning.

As she walked to her car she was grabbed from behind bound and gagged. She felt herself thrown in the back of a car and a needle pushed into her arm. As she tried to fight she became quickly woozy but she heard a phone make a call and voice she thought she knew.

"It's done dad we are heading to the airport."

Then she blacked out.

greasy963
greasy963
11 Followers