A Smart Set Of Cheaters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she reached for the item he was handing her Don began talking again. He said, "Jasmine I'm down here groveling at your feet. I'm begging you. Will you marry me? You have put the sunshine back into my life and I'm only happy now when I'm with you."

Just as Jasmine's fingers touched the box her mind deciphered what Don was saying. She closed her hands over the box and said, "What? Did you say...?"

Jasmine opened the small box and saw a beautiful ring nestled in the interior. Her mouth dropped open. She gasped and held her empty hand to her mouth. Then she slowly removed the ring from its container. In slow motion she looked at it then began sliding it onto her left ring finger. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. She dropped to her knees and gave Don a deep, long, sensuous kiss. "Yes," she moaned. "Oh yes. I love you with all my heart and I've dreamed for months that you loved me too."

The house broke out in whistles and catcalls. When Jasmine came up for breathe she saw Don's entire family gathered around. Don's brother pulled her to her feet and hugged her then she was passed from person to person as they hugged and congratulated the happy couple.

Jasmine set a June wedding. Over the intervening months she slowly moved her things from her small apartment into Don's home.

At the reception after the wedding Don and Jasmine were opening the gifts. Buried at the bottom of the pile was a lone, yellowed envelope. Inside was a heart shaped valentine that seemed as old as the envelope. The original signature had been erased. It looked like it might have been Don. Written on the valentine were the words, "I received this valentine from the only man I ever loved on our first valentines day. I have treasured it ever since. Somehow it seems appropriate I pass it on to you now. Perhaps it is a symbolic passing on of his heart from me to you. May the rest of your life be filled with love and consideration for one another. May you never break the other's heart or let foolish pride tear you apart. Congratulations. I wish you both a life of love and happiness. With all my love Victoria."