A Smuggler's Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
Celebration of a job well done, and I get a new assignment.
3.8k words
4.6
2.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose this is as good a time as any to introduce myself. My name is Peter Dylan Fisher; I was born to a pair of ranchers in New New Mexico; and I have been a smuggler for just shy of six years now. Peter was my father's choice, to honor his grandfather, and Dylan was my mother's addition. There is nothing that irritates me more than people who call me Pete.

I always enjoy coming to Omega. Perhaps one day I'll retire here. It might appear harsh at first sight but there's a fairness to it. Don't want to trade sexual favors for bits? Then be careful about the terms you take on debt. It's as simple as that. Omega generates a steady stream of migrants who come in the hopes of making a quick buck; and yet, when some of the same people end up in bad straights through no one's fault but their own, they never fail to make a litany of complaints. The Corporate Board here doesn't give a damn though, which suits me just fine.

Leaving the stocks, I took some time to orient myself before making my way to one of the industrial sectors at the periphery of the space station. I was looking for the offices of one of my most regular clients, a firm with the inconspicuous name Nagamori & Son. I had actually already sent Nagamori a note when I disembarked, even before heading to the courthouse to relieve my most pressing needs; and, if I knew Naga, my cargo had already been unloaded. To outside appearances, Nagamori ran a mining & freight business, one of many in this sector, but it was something of an open secret that he could be relied on to ship off the books.

The route took me along one of the main promenades of the space station. If you've never been to Omega, let me just say that the less time I spend describing it to you, the better. It isn't that it's full of overt poverty (on the contrary - homelessness is illegal here) or even that it's particularly ugly. Rather, it's just...nondescript. The Corporate Board rarely refuses developers who want to add new wings to the space station and the result is a lot of cheap, functional housing units that look forgettable.

"How may I help you?" The receptionist - a tall blonde with her hair tied back in a bun, dressed in a black skirted suit - looked suspiciously at me as I walked through the doors. Understandably, a shady business like this tends to frown a little on walk-ins. Nagamori occupied the ground floor of an unremarkable building a few alleys away from the main thoroughfare. The reception area looked like it might have been part of a dentist's office, except I was the only one there.

"Tell Nagamori that Peter's here," I said, lowering myself into one of the cushioned chairs by the wall.

She raised one of her eyebrows at me. "Do you have an appointment?"

"Not really," I said.

"We normally only see people by appointment."

"I'm pretty sure I'll to be an exception to that."

"May I ask the reason for your visit?"

"It's confidential."

She looked at me uncertainly before making up her mind.

"Well, if you don't have an appointment, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"Are you serious? You're not even going to call your boss?"

"As I said, our business is by appointment only."

I sighed. "I'm going to text the man myself." I pulled out my touchpad and sent a brief message to Naga to the effect that his receptionist was giving me trouble. The receptionist glared at me and began pressing buttons on her own touchpad, no doubt calling for someone to come and escort me out. Fortunately, an unpleasant scene was avoided a minute later when Naga himself came out to the reception.

"Peeeetaaaah!"

He always had a curious way of pronouncing my name. In fairness, I'm pretty sure I mispronounce his name constantly and he is too polite to tell me. I took a double take upon seeing him. He had always dressed immaculately, perhaps to put a veneer of respectability on the shady deals he was always running, but today he took it to the next level by wearing a bow tie.

"Looking sharp as always," I said, shaking his hand.

"Come, let me take you to my office," he said, leading me inside and pointedly avoiding looking at the receptionist, who mouthed a "sorry" as I walked by. Naga took me past a cubicle-filled hall to a row of offices looking out on an indoor garden. Only the tinted windows hinted that something was unusual.

What was always striking was the racial division of the workers in his suites. The men were all Japanese, as I understood either relatives of Naga or somehow connected to him in the web of obligations within his community; while the women were all European, blonde, and more often than not tall, often considerably more so than the men. And uncommonly attractive, all of them.

"Everything good with the shipment?" I said as we walked into his office.

"Checked it myself." He flashed me a grin. "I popped out to the docks when I got your note and just came back. Shall we celebrate with some champagne and blowjobs?"

"Why not?" I said.

He pulled out a bottle from a little fridge behind his desk and motioned to the window. "Pick anyone you like from out there."

"How about that receptionist?"

"If you like. Her sister works for me as well."

"I'll take both of them then."

Nagamori pressed a button on his desk and uncorked the bottle in his hands. A few moments later, one of the secretaries popped her head through the door.

"Tell Astrid and Maja to come in here. Alice too. You can man the reception while Astrid's here."

"Yes, sir." She bowed quickly before leaving.

Nagamori poured the champagne into two flutes and handed me one. "To success!" It was his favorite toast. We clinked and I took a sip. Smooth and rich, just as it should be.

There was a shy knock on the door and the receptionist I had met earlier walked in. She avoided looking at me, glancing intermittently at Nagamori and the floor in front of her.

"Astrid, I think you should apologize to my honored visitor," Nagamori said. "Also, he has just come from a long and arduous journey, and could use some help from you to relax."

The receptionist turned crimson. She flashed me a quick glance before lowering her eyes again. "Yes, sir," she stammered, giving a bow to Nagamori before heading in my direction.

I sat down on one of several couches in Nagamori's office as I took a closer look at her. She was quite pretty, especially if you like the Nordic type; blue-eyed, slender, with a hint of freckles; and quite young, probably around twenty or so. I should say that I was not upset at her in the slightest, understanding perfectly why she chose to give me trouble; I know full well that business like this one have to operate on some suspicion. Besides, I'm not one for professional dress; a smuggler is expected to dress a little roughly, so whatever conclusions she drew about me might have been quite reasonable.

"I'm very sorry, sir," she said as she got on her knees before me and looked me in the eyes for the first time. Though her pose was quite submissive, I thought I detected a hint of indignation in her eyes.

"Don't worry about it," I said.

She scooted closer to me and began to unzip my pants. When she pulled down my underwear, I was happy to see my cock emerge fully erect. True, I had just come from the stocks; but that is what weeks in space will do to you. You tend to go a little crazy for a while when coming across real women.

I could have asked her to undress but didn't: it seemed like it would be more fun to get a nice blowjob from this elegant-looking woman in a business suit. She took my cock in my hands, and, somewhat hesitantly, opened her mouth wide. She pushed her lips over my manhood and I was surprised to feel, a few moments later, her lips at the base of my cock.

God, I love being deep-throated.

"Jesus, Naga," I said, "where do you find these girls?"

"Sweden," was his reply.

There was another knock on the floor, and two more blonde girls walked in. One of them looked almost exactly like Astrid, except she was wearing a pantsuit and her hair was flowing freely behind her; and the other I had not seen before, but she was of the same type as every other woman here, that is, European, blonde, more than a little attractive, on the tall side. Naga motioned with his hands. "Maja, see if your sister could use some help. Alice, come over here. Let's see if you can match your performance from yesterday."

Both of the women bowed. The one called Alice began undoing her top while the one called Maja came to kneel besides her sister. She gave me a floor-length bow.

"A pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise."

"What would like me to do, sir?"

"Why don't you lick my balls?"

"Yes, sir," she said. Turning onto her back, she positioned herself underneath Astrid and began to run her tongue from one end of my balls to the other.

If you've never had a blowjob given by two girls, I highly recommend it. It felt heavenly. There's just something about the sensation of one girl deep-throating you while another's tongue flickers beneath. Astrid had clearly had a lot of blow-job practice, judging as to how she deep-throated me with ease; and Maja's tongue running over my balls made the whole thing so much spicier.

"Jesus Christ Naga," I repeated. "How do you convince these women to work for you?"

"Money," was Naga's answer. Meanwhile, the third girl, Alice, had undone her top. What her boobs lacked in size they more than made up in perkiness. She was now sitting besides Nagamori now on the couch opposite me, hunched over and slowly licking his balls.

"How much money?" I asked.

"A lot," Naga said.

"Why don't the two of you switch?" I said to the girls at my feet before turning back to Nagamori. "Come, don't be coy with me. How much is a lot?"

"It's complicated," he said.

The girls having switched, I discovered that, unfortunately, Maja was not as good at deep-throating as her sister, though she still was able to go about halfway on my cock. Astrid's ball-tonguing was quite pleasurable, though.

"The average fee is four million bits. But it gets vested over time, so they get the bulk of it when they retire."

"Retire?"

"Of course," Nagamori said, pausing for an intake of breath as Alice started blowing him. "All of the girls here retire at thirty. All the women you see here are younger than that."

Well, to each his own. I quite liked older women, myself.

I looked down at Maja struggling to fit as much of my dick into her mouth as she could. Putting my hands on the back of her neck, I pushed her down until she started gagging a little, then let up to let her have an intake of breath before pushing down again. For a while this was quite a turn-on, but soon enough I was ready for a change.

"Girls," I said to the women at my feet, "how about both of you suck my balls now?"

"Yes, sir," they said in unison as they rearranged themselves. Mostly, I like this for the optics of it: it's quite nice to look down and see two women looking up at you as they tongue your balls, especially if you're talking about two Swedish blondes.

"Four million bits," I said. "That's a solid chunk of cash. You could retire with that money and live very comfortably."

"Oh yes," said Nagamori. He was pushing Alice's mouth up and down on his cock now, a little roughly if you ask me. "That's how I get these beautiful girls to work for me. Of course, what I can ask them to do while they work for me is carefully spelled out in their contracts. But we can always negotiate some additions, can't we girls?" He grinned as he finished the sentence.

"I'm very sorry sir," Astrid said, stopping her licking for a moment to reply. "But the offer we have previously communicated to you stands."

Nagamori grinned again. "Oh, I've offered those two an extra million - that's five million bits each on retirement - if we add incest to the list of things I can ask them to do here. But they're asking for six."

I smiled. These girls were savvy negotiators. Craving a return to the blowjob, I pulled Astrid's head back onto my cock. "Take off your sister's top," I said to Maja. She nodded and began unbuttoning Astrid's suit.

"An extra two million is a decent amount to ask for," I said, smiling. "But I believe you girls deserve it."

"We think so, sir," Maja said a little slyly.

"Say," I went on. "How did you girls end up working for Nagamori?"

Maja hesitated slightly. "Actually, our aunt worked for him. It was through her...recommendation."

"Really?" I said, as Maja had removed Astrid's bra. Her boobs were a perfectly sized handful and I started kneading them as she blew me. Astrid had grown a lot more enthusiastic in her blowjob, even slurping somewhat as her lips went on and off my dick. I noticed one of her hands was pushing in and out of her panties. Perhaps it was the inevitable effect of having a dick in her mouth, or perhaps she found the humiliation of her servitude arousing. Either way, I was glad she was getting at least some pleasure from the experience.

"Oh yes," Nagamori said. "Her name was Helga. She worked for my father, actually. You know, the name of my business, Nagamori and son? I'm the son. But besides doing sexual favors for my old man, her job involved teaching me."

He pulled Alice off his cock and turned her around. Hiking up her skirt and pulling down her panties, he slowly lowered her on his cock as he spoke. "I was quite a young man at the time. Helga was the first woman I had bedded. I was quite taken with her."

He started thrusting into Alice, who grunted as his cock went into her.

"I must say, it was a little weird to be bedding Helga every morning, knowing that she was pleasing my father every evening. She retired a decade ago, I think, with a nice payment. Seven million bits I think? I'm very pleased to have her nieces in my employ now."

"Who gives the best blowjob," I asked, "the girls here or their aunt?"

Nagamori was a little delayed in replying, as he and Alice built up a steady back-and-forth.

"Definitely the aunt, though Astrid there is getting close."

"Say," he went on, "how is Helga doing these days?"

"Quite well," Astrid said quickly. I had just pushed her aside so that Maja could have the next turn on my cock, though I was still squeezing Astrid's boobs. "The moisture farm she bought with her retirement funds is expanding. Last I heard, she was looking to grow into neighboring sectors."

"Is that so?" Nagamori said between thrusts. "Perhaps I'll get in touch with her," he continued. "I wonder if she needs some loans to expand more quickly, and my loans tend to come with...conditions. Wouldn't that be fun, girls?"

There was a pause.

"Yes, sir," Astrid said, though I could tell by the expression on her face that her feelings about this were complicated. She didn't stop fingering herself, though. As for Maja, she stopped blowing me for a moment at that, and I saw her cheeks coloring.

I felt myself getting close. Gently pulling Maja off my dick, I turned in Astrid's direction just in time to shoot all over her. Most of my jizz went on her face, but a fair chunk of it went on Astrid's breasts and belly.

I turned to Maja. "Why don't you feed it to your sister?"

For the next few minutes, I was treated to the delicious sight of Maja using her fingers to scoop up the semen that was running down her sister's body before sticking her fingers in Astrid's mouth. The whole time Astrid never broke eye contact with me, nor did she stop fingering herself; and, a few minutes later, I was treated to the delicious sight of her body gently convulsing in orgasm. She smiled at me once it was over.

"May I get dressed, sir?" she said with mock-seriousness.

"Of course," I said, ulling my own pants on. By the time we were back in our clothes, Nagamori had finished as well, shooting a messy load into Alice, and groaning quite loudly as he did so. For the sake of the other people who worked here, I hoped the walls to this office were sound-proof.

"Thanks girls," Naga said, panting, "now leave us alone for a while. We have some business to discuss."

"Perhaps we'll run into each other again," I said to Astrid and Maja.

"Perhaps," Astrid replied with a half-smile.

"I hope so, sir," Maja replied professionally. Of the two, I think I liked Astrid a little more; though Maja seemed better adapted to her submissive duties, I liked the more unrestrained vibe I got from Astrid.

"A fantastic celebration, as always," I said to Nagamori when we were alone again. "I should run cargo for you more often."

"Couldn't agree more."

"The girls are taking their duties rather well," I said.

"Well, they're getting paid a lot of money."

"Even so."

Nagamori sat himself down on a couch opposite me. "There are many beautiful women in Sweden. The ones that respond most positively to my offer often do so for reasons that are not solely financial. At least on some level, they must enjoy the thought of submitting to men. I also have my own tests which are designed to screen for such applicants."

"In any case," he went on, "shall we talk some business? I have a shipment of anti-matter missiles that could use your expertise."

"Where to?"

"The Confederation."

"Come, now," I said, "you know I don't run weapons there."

"It'll be two weeks of work for you," he said, "and the shipper's fee is three million bits."

I know I might come across as someone who doesn't give a damn about anyone else. Far from it. I operate by my own compass and I give not two whits what anyone else thinks. Omega is just fine with me for giving people the freedom to decide what contracts they will or will not sign. The Confederation, on the other hand, is a collection of mercs under the guise of a nation state who will lend their guns to anyone who will pay them, including slavers. No way will any of that be on my hands.

"No can do," I said.

"You are a frustrating man Peeetah."

"That is so," I agreed.

"Three million bits!"

"I heard you perfectly fine the first time."

"Three million bits," he repeated.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I think I didn't hear. How much was the fee again?"

He gave an over-exaggerated sigh. "How about a shipment of spice to the union?"

"I don't ship spice."

"It's two million bits for a week of work."

"I'm happy to ship grass anywhere. But not spice."

"Grass," Nagamori snorted. "That won't even cover the cost of fuel. Fah! I've never seen an illegal substance which is easier to obtain."

He looked at me and I looked back, letting the awkward silence stretch.

"Well," he said eventually. "There's a shipment of trilithium to the Qing Republic."

Crafty little bastard. I bet this is the job he had in mind for me from the beginning. He knew full well that I don't ship spice and I don't deal with the Confederation; he just held out those opportunities to make me feel as if he was doing me a favor when he got to the real offer.

"How much?"

"I'm afraid it's only half a million bits."

I smiled. "I think you might be short-changing me."

"Me? Never," he said and we both laughed. Each of us knew that, when it came to the haggling, we were both cold-hearted bastards who wouldn't think twice about short-changing each other.

Naga knew, of course, that I have a soft spot for the Qing Republic. There used to be a time when almost every government in the human part of the galaxy supported their independence. And then...I'm not exactly sure what happened. I don't want to bore you with a discussion of galactic politics, at least not before we've all had a few drinks. Suffice it to say that as the Qing's enemies grew richer and richer, as their goods became more and more essential in galactic supply chains, support for the Qing slowly grew more muted. These days it was barely above a whisper. If the Qing were over-run tomorrow, it would not register anything more than performative outrage throughout the galaxy.

12