A Snakey Approach

Story Info
A Lamia and a woman encounter.
1.1k words
3.98
25.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elva was moseying through the dimly lit forest, blue eyes wide with curiosity. The familiar scents of pine and redwood greet her senses; her naturally curly brown hair bounces with each joyful step she takes on the pine needle encrusted ground.

She knows this enchanted forest like one knows a lover, no intimate detail escapes her gentle caress.

Today she's on a mission to find the half snake man all the villagers have been gossiping about. Elva even attempted to talk to the only woman in town who had stumbled upon its nesting place by accident.

When the woman named Stella came back we had to lock her in the cellar, Stella tried to escape and find the mysterious creature, the only remedy was to tie her to bed ignoring her cries and furious ramblings...

I take a deep breath and let it out slowly, "focus Elva you have a mission here today, no pussing out" I coach myself quietly.

As I walk thoughts are racing circles in my head "What if I do find him?"

"What do I do?"

"How do I prove it?"

"Will he know how to heal stella?"

Suddenly I stop, my eyes scan the clearing I came to for any signs of movement;

Seeing none I continue on my quest to find this "lamia".

The light cutting through the leaves above dances on the forest floor, swaying the shadows caused by the leaves ever so slightly; this action causes me to jump nervously while eyeballing a harmless pile of dead brush.

More apprehensions try to bar my way as I continue stalking through the forest, my small frame at only 5ft can easily navigate this terrain.

Nagaa

I see the young woman making her way towards my lair, looking around wildly, her petite frame adorned with shabby dull brown shorts, her top sports a rather revealing chest wrap that doesn't continue down on to her midsection.

Deep within the bowels of my den I coil my body around to strike, waiting for the perfect moment to seize my prey.

I test the air with my forked tongue to pin point her exact location as she nears.

Her heat signature, drastically different then the dense forest around her, makes for an easy target.

Where his human upper half meets his snake lower half, his reptilian gentilia begins to erect forth in preparation for mating. His hemipenises ache for a human body to encompass it's length once more.

"That's it just a little bit closer" Nagaa hisses under his breath...

"I can't believe I'm doing this, I haven't found a single creature that even looks remotely like a GIANT snake man" Elva complained to herself.

Suddenly a form emerges from the ground scarcely 10ft away from her; Elva stood in openmouthed awe as a man with wild Persian blue hair appeared seemingly out of thin air .

He stood at least 6ft tall, his hand outstretched in a come hither motion towards Elva. He stood before me silently beckoning to come closer all my senses screamed in panic

"run!" Get away!"

I didn't listen, I couldn't, captivated completely by his eyes, golden with the smallest flecks of ember dancing around the silted iris.

A deep hypnotic voice in my head coaxed me forward to that outstretched hand hovering in the air merely inches away .

I walked in a zombified stupor toward him unable to disobey the trance-like tune that I was now dancing to . A triumphant smile creeps a crossed his features as I stop within arms reach of him.

He smells like the ground does after a brief summer rain, he wraps his scaly body around my unmoving form, this drags me into the hole that sends us plummeting deep into bowels of the earth.

We fall hundreds of feet the air whistles past my face, this fall is totally devoid of light which distorts my sense of time .

Once we stop falling I feel his hands travel my torso before gingerly unwrapping my chest wrap exposing my pale globes; chilled nipples greet his scaly hand. The only sounds I can hear is the rhythmic "drip, drip, drip" echoing all around making it impossible to track its origin.

Through this deliberate process eye contact is never broken, the hypnotic gaze renders me docile and palpable. Sliding dexterous hands beneath the line of my shorts, he hooks a claw in the band, meticulously ripping each thread.

I am once again reminded how insignificant I am to this creature .

For the first time he breaks eye contact to sweep his gaze over my unprotected body, my shame is evident by the color creeping it's way into my cheeks .

His forked tongue flickered down between my perky breasts, crossed my nipples then, down onto my navel before finally teasing my womanhood.

Everywhere his tongue caressed my nerves seized in ecstasy; tingles shot up and down my spine. My body hummed with delicious pleasure, a small moan escaped my lips as my pussy dampened to the gentle coaxing.

I feel two hard points jab me in the stomach, before I could further ponder what that could possibly imply I was impaled roughly on his cocks both splitting me open savagely and burying themselves into my core.

I feel her warm holes surround my cold reptilian split cock, driving me mad with need. Wrapped completely around her with my coiled body she cannot even hope to escape my cold reptilian grip.

Her petite body is pressed into my smooth hairless chest, while my serpentine lower half leeches the heat out of her.

I mate with her transfixed form for upwards to an hour before I feel myself starting to climax within her.

This man snake has been sliding his cocks out of my holes for what seems like an eternity, each thrust tickling my most private of places.

Each cock is at least 4 and a half inches wide by 9 inches long, bright red but smooth to the touch. He isn't gentle while he breeds me, his spears ram my ass as well as my pussy without reserve in his compete domination of me.

At some point his pre-cum sent me into a drug addled mindset, unable to focus on anything, each thought was like trying to grasp at a single drop of water, always reaching but never quite obtaining it.

Drool forms at the corners of my lips in my delirium, my nipples have harden to the point they are almost too sensitive to touch, any friction they encounter makes me reel in this pain pleasure dance.

His cum I came to find out is a mind altering aphrodisiac that sends you into an erotic trance which there cannot be an escape.

Finally I feel his serpentine form tighten around my midsection to the point where I feared I may break; his cocks started pulsing in rhythm with his heart beat as he reached his cumulation, pumping me full with his wicked seed.

It golden in color fills me entirely, he sets me down gently on the cool forest floor to shiver and release his seed. ...

To be continued????