A Snap Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding my eye he grinned back at me as the other guys exclaimed "Damn!" "Whoa!" or "Aw yeah!"

I began to rub his cock, stroking it while I massaged the bulge in the front of his shorts. I had to break his eye contact; it was making me blush, so I reached for Keevan and took his bulge in my other hand.

"I don't know... it sort of looks like I might be doing it." I tried to sound detached and ironic, but my voice was husky from how dry my mouth was. I was shaking with fear thinking that I might be about to fulfill my fantasy of being in a gangbang and having a bukkake done to me.

"Holy shit, this is awesome." Keevan said. He said it quietly, I'm not sure he meant to say it out loud. I felt his cock thicken and harden under my fingers.

"This is crazy, right? I shouldn't be doing this... should I guys?" I said, mocking some imaginary prude who wasn't me. I pretended I was someone cooler, someone who knew she could handle all these men. I looked around the circle including each of them in my game.

Cade moved up close, pressing himself against my back and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Little girl don't start something you can't finish."

I leaned back against him, tilting my face up to look at him from more than eight inches difference in height. "Why don't you boys take me someplace and I'll let you all finish on my face?"

There. I'd said it aloud. I'd stated my darkest fantasy. Would I be rejected again?

Beardo grabbed the hand exploring his junk and pulled me away through the crowd. He and another even bigger guy cleared a path for the crew of us to go downstairs.

I have no idea how to describe how I felt as I moved through that crowd. Being in a car accident on the way to my friend's wedding years later was the only time I can remember feeling that many emotions all at the same time.

It took maybe two minutes for him to move me through the people and down into the basement, but in that time I am fairly certain I felt a mix of anxiety, shock, elation, lust, anticipation, embarrassment, indignation and joy. The feelings just kept on coming, rolling over me with every new thought in my head.

My mind was burbling with narratives, like I had different stations of my own thoughts all playing at once.

I wondered if people upstairs knew what was going on as a bunch of huge guys barrelled their way through the crowd pulling a stunned looking girl. I observed that instead of a weight room the huge muscular guys had a games room in their basement. There was a pool table, Foosball, darts and a full sized Duck Hunter video game.

The room was much nicer than the other frat house, the carpet newer and the lights better.

There was also a huge T.V.

"Does anyone have a camera that can connect to the T.V." I said to the group, spinning as I looked at each of them. They had added two more guys from the team, one black one white, both huge.

"If I can watch myself on T.V. you can film anything I'm about to do." I flirted with each guy I looked at. "And I plan on doing whatever you guys want. As long as you ask nicely."

Beardo pointed to one of the biggest guys there, a bald behemoth. "Vance please get the camera for our guest. It's in the closet right there. When you have it, the auxiliary cable is already plugged into the side of the T.V." He saw me cock an eyebrow. "We record ourselves at practice and watch our plays down here."

I nodded.

"Now where was I?" I stepped up to Beardo and I grabbed his cock which was harder than before, and I reached up on my tippy-toes to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back, his mouth warm and tasting of beer. He smelled great, his cologne sultry and subtle. I felt tiny in his arms and he began to massage my ass as we kissed.

Distantly I felt someone lift my arm from Beardo's shoulder and I opened my senses to see what they were doing. Whoever it was took my hand and placed it on their crotch. I began to massage their hard shaft immediately, even as I kissed Beardo.

My other hand was lifted and I passively let them fill it with cloth covered cock. I doubt I was kissing Beardo very well at this point, because he lifted his mouth from mine and began to kiss my face and neck.

I love having my neck kissed!

With things to focus on now, my anxiety lifted. I had to concentrate. I let Beardo do whatever he wanted as I engaged in massaging two cocks. In the background I heard voices talking about where the remote was, which cable to use, what button to press on the remote and affirmations of success as the camera came to life and began to record my gangbang.

Beardo began to unbutton my blouse. It was unbelievable to me, even as it was happening. I'd had one lover. Dylan. We'd been dating nine months. I'd met him during the summer right before school had started. It had seemed like fate when it turned out we would be going to the same school.

I was supposed to be at home studying for some test. Instead I had chosen to drop in on Dylan on a whim. Half way home I'd abruptly turned at a corner and headed over, missing him and feeling lonely. Somehow that had resulted in me down in the basement of a frat house during a party, being recorded fondling two men while another undressed me.

Beardo kissed every bit of skin he exposed, getting me hotter by the inch. One at t time Beardo exposed and suckled my nipples. I looked at the T.V. seeing my small breasts bare, my toned body partial visible as Beardo teased my nipples delightfully.

Hands groped my ass, and I looked around discovering Cade was the cock I fondled with my right hand. One hand idly groped my ass as he stared at me. I panted hungrily as I made eye contact with him. Cade was handsome and self-assured. He looked wise, not simply intelligent. He'd lived a life. His eyes were old but his face young. He leaned in and kissed me. He kissed me like he meant it. It left my knees weak.

Beardo had kissed me like he wanted to impress me with his skill, but Cade kissed me like he knew me. It was slow and intimate. I tried to kiss him as well, but the man I was fondling to the left took my limp hand and wrapped my fingers around a bare erection.

Smooth, warm skin distracted me from my kissing. The heat was pleasing and my fingers were too small to wrap around, so it filled my grip satisfyingly. Fingers found my soaking pussy over my jeans and the wonderful pressure made me squirm and moan into Cade's mouth.

So much was happening, it was overwhelming. I knew it was all being recorded and it sent shivers of lust along my nerves. I couldn't wait to be naked. I stopped everything and took off my shirt and bra which Beardo had helpfully undone.

Dropping my top and bra I pulled Cade back to me, kissing him. I grabbed the other guy's cock and stroked it while reaching past Cade for some other random penis. On the T.V. I looked beautiful, just like the porn stars I'd watched for years. My pale skin looked lovely next to Cade's dark skin as he kissed my face while I gaped at myself.

My perky titties looked fantastic, no tan lines, pale and pert. My little nipples hard, casting strong shadows in the light. My flat stomach flexed as I clenched with giddy nervousness at how outlandishly I was behaving.

I was being recorded stroking Keevan's thick cock as he grinned, reaching out to stroke my left breast. His warm, callused fingers felt like fire on my soft flesh. I quivered with passion as he groped me, exploring my tit.

Beardo pulled off my pants and Cade reached down into my underwear where his fingers pressed my clit as he fondled my bald pussy. I watched this happening on the huge T.V. ten feet away. I had never been anywhere close to this aroused in my life. I could feel Cade's fingers slippery and wet with my juices as he brazenly ran his fingertips all over my vulva. Beardo pulled my panties down exposing Cade's fingers thrusting into my sopping slit.

I leaned on Cade as he drove his fingers deep inside me. It felt like my insides were blazing hot as he plunged deep inside my throbbing pussy. I was gasping as the searing sensation of being penetrated made me tremble.

Feeling everything keenly I didn't know what to concentrate on. Fingers stroked in and out of my smooth sex, fingers groped my tender breasts. I had wonderful cocks filling both hands. I was utterly stripped bare, being recorded for all time.

Surprised, I began to shiver with a little climax. A tiny flutter of an orgasm. I'd never been good at cumming in front of Dylan, I got self-conscious. He didn't like it when I was vocal, or if I wiggled too much, it was too salacious, he said. Even by myself it took a long time. A lot of porn and my vibrator.

The thought of so many eyes seeing me naked, as I'd always fantasized about, finally having the appreciation my workouts had always been for, felt utterly fulfilling. As my body was revealed I heard.

"Damn girl!" "Holy shit!" "Fuck yeah!" and "Gorgeous!"

I blushed even as I gloated, looking at myself on the T.V.. I was super cute. I felt so good. I loved myself for being so free and going for what I wanted. I gloried in their approval.

I was pretty naïve.

Then, suddenly, most of the guys were standing around me naked. Seven cocks thrust in my direction, muscular bodies everywhere I looked. Strong hairy legs everywhere, oaken hard, gnarled arms moving as big hands stroked shafts of various shapes and sizes.

I fell to my knees, not thinking about what came next, but because I was weak in the knees at the sight of so much manhood all for me. Naturally the guys moved in closer, Vance reminding them to leave space for the camera.

Instinctively I reached for two erections, one to each side, just as Beardo placed a hand on the top of my head and presented his cock. His long smooth shaft ended in a pink knob about seven inches from his flat stomach. He manscaped, thankfully, because he was hairy.

Opening my mouth, I accepted his round tip past my lips and began to explore his warm satiny skin with my tongue, caressing him with my lips. Vance blocked my view of the T.V. so I focused on the chiselled abs under the well-trimmed but abundant hair before me.

Then my eagerness to do well took over. I closed my eyes and tried to open my senses to take in everything and react to each new sensation as I noticed it. I let my tongue slip around in time to the stroking my hands were doing, all three working in rhythm. I had taken dance for a few years in my early teens so I was coordinated.

Amazed at myself, I sucked a stranger's cock and jacked off two other men. My smooth pussy was once again being fingered, I was sure it was Cade again. Keevan was kneading my left breast, almost painfully, pulling the nipple periodically. Yet another man was stroking my right breast gently, trying to tease me, but it was almost lost amid every other sensation.

Always out of one eye I was able to see the camera focusing on my debauchery. It was exquisite.

Beardo fucked my face, drool slipping out as my mouth watered. I loved having his delicious cock sliding over my lips and tongue. I did my best to suck him as well as Dylan had taught me, matching his movements as best I could in this scenario.

Then I became very distracted as I felt someone pressing a cock to my swollen pussy. I tilted my hips giving him better access as he groped around, rubbing his knob over my clit trying to find my opening.

Before I stopped what I was doing to help him, I felt a thick knob open my tight ring and a big cock slip inside me. Panting around Beardo cock as it filled my mouth, I tried to relax and accept a big cock into my tiny body.

As wet as I was the mystery member slipped deeply into me, fully inserted after three or four thrusts. It hurt a little, but in the wonderful, stretching way, not the tearing way. I had never felt so completely stuffed full of cock and I groaned with depravity, greedy for more.

Loving the sensation of being filled, I shoved back, overjoyed to be filled at two ends at once. At moments I had two cocks crammed all the way in either end of me. It was sordid and satisfying. I probably had over a foot of manhood shoved deep into my body. I gagged and tried to force more of Beardo down my throat when he thrust inward.

Dylan had never tried to deep throat me, but I'd done it to myself to feel the sensation. He hadn't said anything unless I gagged. He would pull out and apologize and move on to gentler seductions. It was lovely, but tepid. I wanted harder, rougher sex.

I absolutely loved the way Beardo fucked my face and whoever was driving in and out of my hungry cunt. I realized I was grunting wantonly as I was filled repeatedly at the same time. The men were driving into me in time with each other now and it was driving me wild it felt so fucking great.

I dropped the two cocks I was holding and leaned forward, urging Beardo to step back, which he did. Suddenly I was there, in the position I'd always wanted to be in, the one I'd so envied from early tonight. At last I was on all fours, two cocks wedged as deeply inside me as they could go. I was in total ecstasy.

I tilted my little ass up as high as I could, my legs much shorter than the man behind me. Giving as much access to my eager little cunt as possible, I thrust back onto his incoming tool. Degenerate feelings urged me to lewder behavior the more aroused I became.

I thought I had known what sexual pleasure was. I had been fine with the pleasure Dylan gave me. Dylan had lovingly devoured my pussy, deftly moving his mouth where I wanted it; he was also continually surprising me as well. He took his time, waiting until I told him to fuck me- I mean "make love to me."

But because he only liked loving, intimate sex I often let my mind imagine a scenario identical to the one I was actually living now. While I lay there letting his mouth drive me wild, I fantasized about other men doing vulgar things to me and filming it all.

This was in the days before every phone had a camera, so seeing yourself fucking was novel to say the least. Wriggling around, I moved my body until my lovers shifted with me. I moved so that I was looking at the T.V. past Beardo's hips.

"This crazy bitch just moved us so she could watch herself on the fucking T.V.!" Cade panted above me, confirming who was so wonderfully using my willing body to please himself.

The men laughed and cheered while my face burned with mortification. None of us missed a stroke as we fucked, they laughed and I squirmed inside with a dizzying mix of embarrassment and childish glee.

I sort of felt like I did when I won recognition in public; ashamed, unworthy, but really grateful to have won. I was so happy to be here, and grateful to these guys for fulfilling my secret desires. Yet being so vulnerable and utterly exposed, my secret desires known felt humiliating and satisfying in a confusing mix.

There was no artifice; I had no mask on at all metaphorically. The name I'd given, Chloe was flimsy and juvenile. My truest self was revealed in my sensual whimpers as these unfamiliar men knew me as intimately as another human can.

I was being witness in my most raw and primal form. The very witnessing was what drove me to behave more and more wantonly. Watching myself, a side view from slightly above, my strong back straining in an awkward angle, I felt myself lose grip on some tightly held control I'd always gripped deep in my mind.

I had done mushrooms once this year of college. My brain had felt new as I tripped. Those of you that have done it will understand. Ideas came from new areas of my brain and felt connected in new ways. Pleasure was brighter, keener and foreign.

For those of you that haven't tripped I guess it might compare to how suddenly your body feel slightly alien when you are at the apex of a swing on a swing-set, or at the top of the jump when on a trampoline. You feel different for a moment, sensations you always feel because of gravity, are gone leaving new possibilities.

Watching myself on T.V. fucking while I was actually feeling the sensation of being fucked was completely disorienting. My brain attempted to make sense of it. While it was distracted, some deep primal part of me, the part that needed to procreate, that craved sperm more than any other substance-the stronger the better- that part of my brain, deep and forbidden, woke.

An orgasm commenced deep, deep in my bones, a place I had never felt anything at all. It were as if each of my cells, my very DNA, became hungry. I didn't want, or even merely need to be covered in cum and filled with sperm, it was vital to my being, to life.

Am I being dramatic? All I can say is try fantasizing about a particular scenario, a fairly complex one, involving a lot of moving pieces and specific emotions. Make sure this fantasy is likely never going to happen, something you would never actual consider doing.

Then have that very specific, detailed scenario come true and exceed your wildest dreams. Then come tell me I'm being dramatic when I say it became vital to my existence that I achieve the perfect fulfillment of my ideal rapture.

Needless to say I started a really great orgasm.

That's what I was really trying to say. It was one hell of an orgasm for a girl not used to climaxing more than a little pulse and tickle. Even when fucking Dylan I had been in control of my orgasms. I would tell him what to do and for how long. He would pleasantly kiss me and stop when it seemed I'd climaxed.

This orgasm was wrung from me. The way these men fucked me was primal, carnal and brutal. No one was hurting me, but they were taking me the way they wanted, not caring for my pleasure, which inversely compounded it.

More importantly though was the fact that they continued fucking me even as I writhed and clenched in spasm after spasm of total delight. The more wracked with bliss I became the more their movement stimulated me. The more stiff and tense I became the harder they had to fuck me to keep up the pace.

My obvious climax spurred on both of them. I was wailing like a wounded animal as my body was gripped by wave after wave of euphoria. My brain was white light and needles of sensation stabbing along my nerves from my clit. It felt like I was helpless to stop myself from losing my mind.

I couldn't breathe around Beardo's throbbing cock, but I didn't want him to stop. I was desperate for him to keep going actually. Starving for air in the extremity of my climax, I froze in a silent, transfixing spasm of ecstasy. I couldn't understand how one body could feel so much pleasure.

Then my need for air forced me to pull back from Beardo for the first time. I saw my face in close up, straining in an anguished, silent scream, deep red in my exertion. I saw my reactions to the deep powerful impacts of Cade as he drove himself into me harder and harder making me cum more and more powerfully.

I knew exactly how that poor girl on the T.V. felt. Cade took me by the shoulder and drove himself into me so hard it hurt, but the pain was utter perfection. Eventually my body could take no more and my climax released me. I gasped in delicious air, feeling the panic I had only been dimly aware of abate.

As soon as I had my breath back Beardo leaned toward me. I engulfed his cock hungrily, needing him to cum. I worked his knob lasciviously, manic to have him cum in or on me, his choice.

Then finally Cade grunted triumphantly and began to erupt inside my steaming slit. When I felt him drive into me and release that warm gush of cum my body exploded again in a blinding orgasm. I held utterly still, mouth hanging open conveniently allowing Beardo to still use me.

My core clenched and milked Cade's prick greedily. He held himself crammed as deeply into my little body as he could, stretching me open more than ever before. I mewled as my body squeezed of its own accord, pushing my poor muscles harder than I could do consciously.