A Snap Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new kind of climax began, a loving, warm embrace, not the feverish hunger of before, or the cosmic universal orgasm. Less intense, not as spiky a sensation, this orgasm loosened my muscles. I felt languid and limp, exhausted by my efforts and deeply satisfied.

The big black guy was able to shove even more of himself into me as I released. All the tension left my body as I lost control, my orgasm making me helpless. I leaned back against his big belly, releasing my leg, letting it fall open across his own.

I cupped his ass feebly, urging him to fill me more while my head fell slack, my mouth still full of manhood. That guy was forced to take hold of my skull to keep me place, my open jaw wide as he slipped his tool across my lolling tongue.

Loosely holding him with my lips, I tried to give him pleasure, but I felt weak and delirious as bliss robbed me of dexterity. Melting into the Earth, I relinquished control of my being to those two men. Not caring what they did to my body, I floated on a cloud of contentment, warm and safe inside a pool of pleasure.

Two hard cocks thrust into my limp form and I felt it dimly, still connected to them being the cause of this climax, but not caring. My brain was short circuiting, unable to acknowledge how many ways I was feeling ecstasy. It became a white noise of bliss, with periodic spikes of pain as the men drove into me over-zealously.

Then I felt an impossible swelling inside my overburdened core.

I tried to collect my scattered consciousness, realizing I had more or less passed out. It had been a long day with not enough sleep, I'd had a few shocks, too many drinks and far more climaxes than ever before. No wonder I'd slipped away. But the huge man fucking my beleaguered slit was shoving himself deeper than ever and I felt my poor pussy expand as his cock grew bigger.

I still had a face full of manhood, but the other cock swelling inside me became far more distracting. Then I heard the huge black man bellow. It hurt my ears he yelled so loud as he filled me with cum. It was palpable as his ejaculation flowed down the length of his shaft. Warmth spread all along my canal, his cock filling me to the limit as he strained to drive himself even deeper still.

I whimpered pitifully as he emptied himself into my aching depths. Even so, I was thrilled to feel the pulses of his sperm travel down his thick shaft, erupting inside me, filling me with hot spunk. His hand had left my clit and held my hips imploring me not to move.

Wriggling my hips, I squirmed on his cock milking him, making him grunt loud sounds at the back of my head. He hadn't given me any reprieve while I was cumming so I was going to drive him insane while he was climaxing. His grip on my body grew tighter as I moved over him, teasing his exploding member.

Writhing around wantonly, I milked two cocks salaciously, knowing I was being recorded. I reached down and began to massage the big, black balls depositing so much wonderful sperm inside me. I felt them heavy and warm, tight to his body, pulsing with each ejaculation.

Then all too soon it stopped. He lay panting behind me, stuffed deep into my body as I squirmed against him, loving the slippery feel of our mingled sweat. I felt happy and satisfied but there was still an erection moving in and out of my mouth. I suckled and lapped at him hoping that was enough.

When the big black guy pulled out of me it hurt quite a bit. My expanded pussy contracted as he abandoned me, and as blood flowed back into strained tissue it stung, feeling raw and abused.

I heard a few voices exclaim loudly as my big partner pulled all the way out. I had a mouth full of cock and was in too much discomfort from the withdrawal to bother looking. My pussy tingled as it contracted back into its normal shape, feeling sort of like a limb when it falls asleep.

I needed a breath so I released the tool from my mouth and flopped back on the floor. On the T.V. screen I saw a close up of my bright pink slit leaking a glob of thick white cum. I lifted my weary head and ogled my cum glazed cunt.

The act of engaging my abs to lift myself dislodged another runnel of creamy fluid from my seeping opening. I reached a hand down and began to press down on my belly, pushing more sperm out of my pussy. I scooped up the sloppy mixture and brought my hand to my mouth, drinking the nasty secretions of our bodies shamelessly.

Droplets dribbled from my hand as I moved it back and forth from my cunt to my mouth, greedily delivering as much of that savory stew as possible. My front was dappled with glinting beads of semen when I had exhausted the supply of jizz from between my legs.

I flopped back looking at the T.V. admiring my toned abs, tight, perky breasts and pretty face all spackled with spunk. Then the guy I'd been sucking off lowered his balls to my face and I cooperated by beginning to suck and lap at the full nutsack above me.

Smearing the remnants of cum around my nether lips, I rubbed myself as I devoured those balls. In a few moments I was rewarded with another load of cum. This time he shot it over my neck and chest, coating me in long ribbons of sperm.

Each patter of drops made me flinch with delight; my clit tingling under my fingers. How much cum did I have on me? How many load in me? It was exhilarating to think of. I was bathed in cum and it felt amazing.

The man moved away and I could once more see myself on T.V. if I turned my head.

There I was, sprawled on the floor, my legs akimbo, one hand idly touching my clit. Cum continued leaking out of my slit and dribbling across my flesh like a creamy topping. My slender body was displayed vulgarly as Vance moved around recording my willing degradation thoroughly.

I should have been content; I had achieved my greatest sexual fulfillment. I was utterly spent from dozens of orgasms, but I felt restless and insatiable. I wanted more. Not more sex, more satisfaction.

Inside I could feel an ember of self-loathing. The ache of Dylan's betrayal burned in me. The sting of his judgement soiled this moment of gratification. I had an inner sense of filth, a taint on my spirit that Dylan had left there.

I felt like his sperm inside that other woman defiled the place in me that he had spilled himself. I wanted to be cleansed of his stain.

"I need more."

"Hey Vance! You haven't done anything."

"Yeah, Vance has been filming the whole time."

"Go get 'er man."

"Tap that ass!"

"Vance." Beardo stepped up to the huge blond cameraman. "Gimmie that thing." He took over filming my purification ritual as Vance took off his clothes revealing a sculpted musculature that left me breathless.

The room was full of big men, each muscled heavily, but Vance looked more like a body builder under his Hawaiian shit and shorts. Beardo and he both looked like underwear models, but Vance was far more massive.

In every way.

When he pulled off his boxers most of us made some kind of vocalization in a clatter of voices trying to express disbelief. It looked photo shopped, except it was live in front of me. His knob was pale with a blueish tinge. It looked perfectly proportionate to his shaft, which was smooth with some prominent veins running along its length making it look strong and manly.

The astonishing thing was that it wasn't in proportion to him. And he was a very big man.

He moved over to where I was clambering to my knees to look at him. The closer he got the bigger I understood it to be. I reached for him and put my hands around his hot shaft reverently. My mouth hung open, my eyes wide. I was agog at it.

My fingers didn't come close to wrapping around him. It felt like I was holding an arm. I'm not a big woman so it isn't fair to say it was bigger than my forearm at it biggest, but it was. It was bigger than his wrist and he was strong.

I don't have to guess at his length because while I stroked him, mesmerized by his mammoth schlong, someone had pulled out a metal tape measure and put it along the length of Vance's shaft.

"Read it out so everyone can hear." Beardo said focusing on my glistening wet face next to the tape measure and monster cock.

"9 ¾' long." I read off. The tape nestled in his pubic hair at one end, with the tip of his knob stretched alongside.

His teammates cheered him, the tape measure went away and I began to worship the enormous manhood I held. Encircled by men and a camera I ran my tongue over every inch of that glorious member.

I panted as I bathed him with my mouth, helpless to stop. I pressed my lips to every bit of skin from the opening of his urethra to the bottom of his balls and all along his perineum. Senseless to anything but him, I stroked him, licking every nook and cranny, suckling the sensitive flesh, kissing everywhere tenderly.

That fabulous cock was excitingly warm, delicious, satiny, and hard, a perfect example of manhood. I abased myself before him, on my knees anointing him with my saliva and revering him with my flesh.

Then, humbly I pulled away, and I turned, offering my rump. I put my head on the ground, and turned to implore him with my eyes to use me. Reaching between my wide spread legs, I pulled open my soaking wet lips, desperate for him to fill me, terrified he would.

There is absolutely no possible way I could have accommodated that mammoth pole on any other day. That night I'd already been fucked so many times, by increasingly bigger cocks, that my pussy was able accept his huge knob past my little opening after only a moment of painful stretching.

I was able to take Vance as deep as the black man, but there remained a significant length of cock still outside my hungry embrace. I want all of him. He deserved it for all the work he had done tonight. I wasn't going to give up because it was uncomfortable. I strained to take him deeper.

I worked to calm myself, breathing deep- in through the nose and out through the mouth- as I pressed firmly against his hot knot of flesh. The long, thick cock stretched me more than I'd ever been stretched before. It throbbed painfully, but it was also a total turn on.

As Vance eased himself forward, pressing into me, every band of muscle in my vagina was forced to stretch further around his cock than felt comfortable. Nerve ending after nerve ending added to the chorus screaming at me to slow down or stop.

I breathed deeply, willing the screaming away, the searing tension in my over-strained vagina less important than the goal of filling myself with him. Whimpering and grunting like a wounded animal, I rocked back and forth easing him deeper and deeper into my quaking body.

Sweat poured off of me, I trembled with exhaustion, but I moved back and forth sliding my straining pussy over his magnificent manhood. The burning stretch of his progress went further and further into my chaffed pussy.

Desperate to have him all, I reached back with one hand and tried to feel how much of his shaft remained outside my body. Despairing, I felt inches of huge cock still outside my laboring pussy. I wasn't sure I could take all of him.

Vance seemed to think it was enough. He began to slowly withdraw, making me wail. Then before I could beg him not to stop filling me, he pressed back into my aching cunt exquisitely. Once more he moved out, then back in, and that was when my climax began.

My eyes were wide open, I silently screamed, shocked as fire erupted in my clit. I pressed a hand there as if touching it would help, but it made my climax more powerful yet. A coruscating blaze roared to life in my sex and it spread quickly, engulfing my entire nervous system in a volcanic eruption of rapture that left me paralyzed entirely.

I could feel every atom of Vance's cock where it moved in and out of me, plunging deeper and deeper into my liquid center. Every molecule of my flesh touched by his manhood ignited in an inferno of lust.

I didn't feel pleasure, and I wouldn't quite call it pain. Instead it was an atavistic longing for gratification. Thirsty for fulfillment, I was helpless to move as Vance slipped further within my depths. Scouring my vagina with his gargantuan knob, Vance scooped out all other deposits of cum, the head of his cock purposely designed by nature to ensure no other man left his seed inside me.

When the head of his cock encountered my cervix my orgasm changed. Instead of paralyzing me, leaving me helpless, suddenly I couldn't stop moving. Lifting my head, I rose up to my hands and knees bucking and squirming, driven manic by the unfathomable depths of my being he was touching.

Vulgarly grinding myself on him, I slithered forward and back, using my whole body to cram as much of him into me as I could. I pressed back, lifting my knees from the floor for leverage and a better angle, and I fucked the shit out of that mammoth cock with everything had.

Groaning lustfully, I worked his dick like an animal. I screwed my hips around in circles trying to stretch my pussy in every direction. I still hurt, but each time I felt his knob brush my cervix it lashed my nervous system to work harder. The need to have all of him inside me became a fierce desire that demanded to be answered.

Vance held my hips, holding on as I did all the work, my body slippery with perspiration and vibrating with extremity. The needy sounds I was making were mortifying but I couldn't stop making them. It took too much effort to stuff all of him in. My orgasms detonated over and over as I forced his tool in and out, and all around my pussy.

Frenzied, I writhed indecently, impaling myself on his cock. On screen I looked tiny next to him, my body too fragile to be fucking this hulk of a man. Even so, I was doing it. Eventually I was talking all of him. When he sunk all the way to the balls he held my hips while I shuddered with an all-consuming ecstasy.

I felt his belly hit my back, and his ball slap my clit and then nothing but rapture.

Bright light, heat and a keen edged bliss slid like broken glass along every nerve. For long moments I was lacerated by perfect ecstasy. Then Vance began fucking me, in and out, increasing the power of my orgasm. Slowly at first, then faster and faster, he wedged that massive spear into my churning depths, while I wailed my euphoria to the heavens.

That man fucked the ever loving shit out of me. And when he ejaculated all the way up into my cervix I was terrified he was going to impregnate every single egg hiding in my ovaries all at once. No amount of birth control was going to hold back the deluge of sperm that man unleashed on my ravished insides.

Huge balls showered my fully glutted vagina in endless spurts of scalding hot jism. I hadn't stopped cumming since he entered me, but somehow my body found a reserve of energy to milk his erupting erection. Spasm after spasm wracked my body in time to the pulsations of his throbbing cock.

I felt every surge of sperm as it moved along his shaft, and the moment it erupted from his tip my body squeezed as hard as my muscles would allow, holding him in a constrictors clench. We would both groan when this happened, and when I released to gasp in some air, his cock would dump another deposit in me and I would spasm once more, air whooshing out of constrained lungs.

When the pulsations of his cock subsided my body relaxed, all the strength my climax provided dissipated, leaving me wrung out and weak. I lowered to my hands and knees panting, every muscle trembling.

Vance left his massive member crammed inside my distended vagina as we caught our breath, dripping sweat onto my bowed back. I could feel his pulse throbbing in the nine inches of manhood embedded within me.

Then, with the camera transmitting every salacious detail, I watched his long, thick tool ooze out of my grip, scouring my abraded walls clean as he scraped along them painfully. Biting my lip I peered, fascinated as inch after inch of manhood slithered wetly out of me.

Vance's glistening, cum-soaked cock was now fully revealed to the camera. My poor pussy throbbed as it adapted to life after Vance. Hollowed out, I panted as my body readjusted toward normal. A cascade of cum issued from my gaping slot and trickled down both my thighs.

Slowly, awkwardly I scrambled around and dutifully bathed that fantastic cock with my grateful mouth. Trailing my tongue along his great length, I lapped up all the froth coating his shaft. Utterly spent from my efforts, I strove to make sure that perfect prick was unsullied before I passed out.

Purifying him in return for his efforts, I grovelled before him using just my mouth to wash his beautiful manhood. Lapping at him, I slurped up the pungent leavings of my other lovers and my own musky cum. Swallowing it all gratefully, I thrilled to explore that cock with my tired tongue.

Finally he was clean from asshole to tip, his whole crotch cleansed by my thankful mouth. When Vance moved away I allowed myself to settle on the floor, lying on my back so I didn't stain their carpet with all the cum on my front.

As Beardo filmed me, I sprawled on the floor and fought exhaustion.

Then he turned the camera off and it was over. My first gangbang. Floating in a post-orgasmic fog I saw the men dress, grab their drinks and joke among themselves. Someone brought me a beer, which I could hardly hold onto my hands were shaking so hard.

I drank, I was terribly thirsty. Another guy brought me a towel and I wiped myself, trying to be thorough, but beyond truly caring. By the time I felt able to stand there were only Keevan, Beardo and Vance left. The three of them were working on transferring the tape from the camera to a disk on a laptop.

The implications of that roused me.

"Hold on." The three looked at me guiltily. "Don't make any copies of that." They looked disappointed. "If we can sell it, we need to be very careful how we proceed. Do any of you guys study law?"

They shook their heads.

"I do." I smiled. I was taking one business course with a dim idea of maybe taking law later. They sure didn't need to know that right now. Fighting fatigue, my words slurred as my tongue learned to speak, not lick.

"I know how to be smart with that. Let me have the tape, we'll seal it in an envelope, write our initials on it so we can be sure no-one has opened it and made more recordings, then we can write up a proper contract and maybe make some money with it."

The guys gaped at me. I was standing there, naked, streaked with drying cum, barely able to stand and I was dictating to them like a boss. Luckily they did it. Someone found a big manila envelope while I dressed, and we sealed the tape inside and wrote across the envelope flap so no-one could open it without us knowing.

Then they let me leave with it. None of them ever asked me name.

I only ever showed one person, but I watch it all the time myself, that's why I remember so many details. I never spoke to those guys again, although I saw some of them around campus. I don't believe they recognized me with my clothes on.

Dylan and I broke up, of course. He was nauseated when I showed him the tape, but he watched about ten minutes before he got up and left. I didn't give a shit, I had been re-forged in the crucible of that frat house basement.

I got my Degree in Entertainment Law. I paid my way through all those years of school by doing porn; gangbangs and bukake my specialty. Because of my business classes I made a lot of money and retired long before I entered Law School, but I always feared being recognized.

It happened, but not as often as one would think. I'd never altered my boobs or face, didn't dye my hair crazy or get tattoos, I was just a girl next door, and with my clothes on men didn't seem to put it together until I laughed or something. Then I would see the light go on in their eyes as they put it together.