A Snap Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter was obviously a good dancer and Liz was following his steps as if she had been trained. They danced a waltz then two quicksteps then what would have been a slow foxtrot. I could see that Liz was not so happy with this one. Peter tried her with the proper steps but she wasn't with it at all. He slowed down and moved into what is known as the social rhythm, what most people would call a shuffle or smooch. He was holding her close and they were talking. Liz's face lit up as the danced and chatted her hand left his and moved around his waist and he did the same. The dance came to an end and they came back to the table. "That was great." said Liz as she sat down.

"You have a lovely wife." said Peter, "but I must leave you and get ready for my spot." With that he left and went off through a door at the side of the stage.

"Having fun?" I asked Liz.

"Wonderful." she replied, "Peters a great dancer."

"I could see you chatting." I said "What were you talking about?"

Liz blushed "He seemed to spend all of the time complimenting me, my hair my shoulders everything."

"Do you think he meant it?" I asked?

"Well based upon what I felt pressed up against me I think that he does find me very attractive. Yes." she said.

"What do you think of him?" I asked.

"Well I pressed back against him" she said "so that tells all doesn't it!"

My cock was growing uncomfortable in my trousers and so I straightened it up with my hand. Liz dropped her hand to my crotch under the table and said, "It turns you on doesn't it?"

"What?" I said?

"Me smooching with a big cock pressed up against me!"

"Yes." I admitted, "It does. What about you?"

"I was nearly having an orgasm feeling it against me and remembering how big it was when we saw it this morning."

"It looked big at a distance didn't it." I said. "I wonder what it is like close up?" She rubbed my bulge, "Don't say that" she said, "I am already soaking wet you will make me come just talking about it."

"Would you like to see it up close?" I asked.

She looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I would like to do more than see it!"

The bandleader took to the microphone and said something in French finishing with Monsieur Peter! The door at the side of the stage opened and out walked Peter in a DJ. He sang for about twenty minutes. Some fast numbers, some slow ones. He had an excellent voice; his phrasing was the way I like it, often off the beat. I put my arm around Liz and we cuddled together while he sang. We didn't talk; we just listened. The whole room was quiet, often people annoy me by talking whilst someone is performing but there was none of that here! When he had finished the whole room erupted in applause and he had to sing three more songs before they would let him leave the stage. With a wave he went back through the side door, I turned to Liz;

"God he was bloody good wasn't he?" Liz agreed. "Yes, he's a hell of a performer, at singing anyway!"

I ordered another large whisky and bottle of champagne as Liz had almost finished the first. Peter came out of the side door, he had changed into slacks a sports coat and a thin roll-necked sweater. He acknowledged the appreciation of some of the groups at the tables and made his way back to ours. I stood and shook his hand.

"That was fabulous." I said. He moved over to Liz's side, she took his face in her hands and kissed him full on the lips.

"That was really really wonderful." she said. "I had shivers running through me when you sang those love-songs." I moved up a bit to give room for them both to sit down. The waiter arrived with the Champagne and I poured them each a glass.

"To your success in Paris." I toasted, we all chinked glasses and Liz downed hers in one.

"I feel like another dance." said Peter, "May I?" They took to the floor with the band playing a slow number. They immediately put their arms around each other's waists and smooched into the crowd on the floor. I watched the dancers and listened to band as I smoked and drank. From time to time Liz and Peter came into view, sometimes they were talking, sometime she had her head on his chest, one time I saw them kissing with Liz's fingers playing with the nape of his neck. After a while they came back to the table

"Excuse me." said Peter "I need the bathroom."

Liz placed her hand on my crotch, "Are you OK?" she asked, my erection probably told her all but I replied, "I have no problems how about you?"

"I feel very randy." she admitted.

"How randy?" I probed.

"About as randy as I have ever been!" she confessed. "I could do anything tonight."

"Anything?"

"Yes. Anything. Would you mind?"

"If you mean what I think you mean, No, but I don't want you to disappear."

"I would want you there." she assured me. "You know that I wouldn't do anything without you!"

"Come on." I said "Let's dance." The band was again playing slow numbers and Liz and I smooched around the floor. I kissed her and ran my fingers up and down her back; she pressed against me grinding against my erection.

"Not quite as big as Peter's." I said.

"No." she said "But lovely, you know I love your cock." I felt her shiver a little. "Are you cold?" I asked.

"No I am just a little tense wondering about later." She looked me in the eyes.

"Are you all right about this?"

"About what I said?" I teased her.

"All right about me . . " her voice faltered, "and Peter."

"I'm ok." I said "If its what you want."

"God yes!" she said. "I've never wanted it so much."

"Come on." I said "You need a drink."

We went back to the table. Peter rose to allow Liz into her seat; Liz and I sat down. She put her arms around our shoulders and said, "I am a lucky girl, a lovely evening out with two lovely men." With that she turned her head and kissed me deeply, her tongue meshed with mine for what seemed like minutes. When she had finished she turned to Peter and kissed him in the same way. I counted and she held the kiss for forty seconds. She lifted her arms from our shoulders and placed her hands on our thighs.

"So how do we finish such a lovely evening?" she asked.

"I think brandies." said Peter. "I have a large bottle of Armagnac in my room."

"A large brandy sounds wonderful." said Liz, rubbing the inside of my thigh, and I assume doing the same to Peter.

We rose and went to the cloakroom for our coats. I helped Liz on with hers and we went out into the street. Liz linked arms with us and we walked off down the street three abreast. As I said the hotel was not far and we let ourselves in through the side door and made our way to Peters room. He unlocked the door and we went in. The room was similar to ours but this time with one double bed. The table was smaller but there was a sofa again opposite the side of the bed. Liz removed her coat and did a little twirl.

"I have had a fabulous evening." she said.

"It's not over yet!" said Peter. "You haven't had all that you wanted."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Your brandy." he said, walking to the table.

"What about you Roger, brandy or whisky?"

"Whisky." I said "Never mix the grain with the grape. You two are OK, you have been drinking Champagne."

"Yes." said Liz "I have had a lot and I need the loo and I need to freshen up." With that she picked up her handbag and went into the bathroom.

Peter handed me my drink. "Cheers." I said. He went across to the table and put a CD into a portable radio/tape/CD player. The CD was one of his own as when the first track started I heard one of the numbers that he had sung that night. Liz came out of the bathroom, she looked radiant, she had touched up her makeup and brushed her hair.

"I need to dance some more." she said, and grabbed me around the waist. We started to smooch to the sound of Peter singing a love song on the CD. Peter turned on the table lamp and turned off the main overhead lamp. As we smooched I kissed her again. My hand ran up and down her back then onto her buttocks. I squeezed them both as we danced and ground my erection into her belly. The kiss lasted all through the song and into the next one. At last we parted and I picked up my drink. Liz took one sip of her drink and Peter said "My turn now!" He took her in his arms and they smooched more or less on the spot. Liz held his bum and I could see her pull him hard against her. Peter's hands moved from her waist to her buttocks and I could see him squeeze them as I had. Liz lifted her head from his chest and started to kiss him on the lips. They slowly rotated before me as I sat on the sofa. As they moved round I could see his right arm lift to her back. When his hand was hidden from me by their bodies I could see his arm move as his hand caressed her breast. Liz's hands moved to grip his waist then lower to slide up and down his thighs. As they slid up and down they moved further round to his front until they were sliding up and down the front of his thighs. I knew that she would have had her thumbs outstretched and would be caressing his erection through his trousers with her thumbnails. With this Peter made no attempt to hide the fact that he was playing with her right breast and brought his other hand up to play with her left one. I stood up and moved in close behind Liz. I fondled her bum and slid my hands up over her waist and up her back and caressed her neck. I pressed against her and whispered in her ear "I love you." I felt them move slightly apart as Liz started to rub Peters erection. He dropped the shoulder strap down her arm, gently pulled the front of the dress down, lowered his head down and started to bite her nipple. My hands went to the catch at the back of her dress. I undid it and pulled the zipper fully down. Liz moved back a fraction pulled down the other shoulder strap and with a wriggle the dress was on the floor around her feet. She stepped away from it. She stood there bare breasted wearing everything that we had bought that day. The lacy pants, the garter belt and black stockings. Peter gasped. I could see why. I had seen it all before but she looked a picture and so so sexy.

"This isn't fair!" she said. "You boys are fully dressed!"

Peter and I removed our jackets and shirts. Peter started to undo his trousers but Liz stopped him. "That's my job!" she said. She dropped onto her knees before him and continued to undo his belt. She gripped the zipper and pulled it down. Holding the waistband she slowly pulled down his trousers. He was wearing white pants, the type that go down to the thighs and grip tightly. You could see the dark shape of his cock through the thin material, it looked huge. She pulled his trousers down to his ankles and told him to step out of them, she put them on one side and then removed his socks. She sat back up and her hands moved to caress that huge lump in his pants. Her hands rose to the waistband and hooking her fingers in she slowly pulled it down. The end of his cock started to show immediately, she pulled on down and bit by bit it emerged. As the waistband cleared his balls it was there in all its glory. It stood up at forty-five degrees. At least ten inches long and as thick as my arm. He stepped out of his pants. Liz looked mesmerised by the sight before her. Her hand cupped his balls and the other hand stroked its length.

"My god!" she said. "Its beautiful." She looked as if she was unaware of anybody else in the room, not me not Peter, it was just her and this enormous cock. I sat down on the sofa drank my whisky and lit a cigarette. Peter said nothing he just looked down on this beautiful woman as she idolised his cock. She started to kiss the tip then she took it in. She sucked on the length and took about 4 inches as her head bobbed up and down.

"Oh Christ!" said Peter "I'm coming." She removed her mouth and started to wank him, I could see his balls tighten as he started to come. Liz directed his cock at her chest as she wanked. He came four our five streams of cum landed on her breasts. She stopped wanking him and just caressed his balls. When he had recovered she licked the wetness from the head.

"Lie down on the bed." she told him. Peter sat on the edge of the bed and pulled himself back so that he was lying in the centre. Liz stood up and started to undo the suspender clips. She slowly rolled the stockings off her legs and then removed the belt. She came over to me and stood in front of me.

"Was that nice?"

" Oh God yes!" I said and reached up and pulled her panties down. She moved and stood at the end of the bed looking down at Peter.

"I want you hard again!" she said. I stood behind her and fondled her breasts. I pulled and pinched at her nipples, as I know she loves it. My hand went to her pussy and she was soaking. She knelt on the end of the bed and started to kiss and fondle Peter's cock to harden it up. I dropped my trousers and pants and moved in behind her. My cock looked nothing to Peters even though he was not yet hard again. I slipped it into her lovely cunt, god she was soaking. I knew that she liked to concentrate when she was sucking cock but I needed relief. I pounded into her and considering how sexy the situation was, lasted quite a while. She started to moan and then with a scream came. I continued fucking and came myself very soon after that. She knelt there getting her breath her fingers automatically fondling Peters cock and balls. He had not moved, realising that this was for me. She slowly recovered and her fondling of his cock became kissing and sucking. She dropped her shoulders down and dragged her breasts from Peter's thighs up along his cock and up to his chest. His hands reached out and played with them when they got near. His cock was now fully hard. She moved up the bed until she was astride him. She gripped his cock and rubbed the end over her pussy lips.

"Christ!" she said "It's huge." Raising herself up she guided the head between her lips. Her eyes closed as she lowered herself a fraction. The head disappeared between her lips. She gripped the body of his cock in her fist as if to ensure that she had control of how much would go in. She started to rise and fall on the exposed length. As it went in she moaned, as it came out she moaned. She was taking all the exposed length. Her hand gripped lower down his cock and she started the rhythm again bit by bit she was taking it. Lower and lower went her grip until she let go completely.

"Don't move." she said to Peter as she placed both hands on his chest. Up and down she rose going lower and lower. Her breath was coming in small pants.

"Oh my God! she cried as she dropped for the last time. No cock could be seen just her mons pressed against him. She started to rotate her pussy on him. Her hands went behind her head as her head rolled in time to her pussy. Her nipples were hard and a flush had spread across her chest. Then she started to rise and fall again. I could see at least seven inches of cock exposed every time she lifted, then hard back down again. She hadn't the energy to do this for long and so when fully down she started to ride him like a horse. Twenty seconds later she came with a scream and collapsed on Peter's chest. He caressed her back as she sobbed in ecstasy. Some time later she raised herself up smiled at Peter and then at me.

"I've just used you both haven't I, I am not fair."

"You deserve it baby." I said.

"Use me any time!" said Peter.

"I love you sweetheart." she said to me and put out her arms. Peter moved off the bed and sat on the sofa and picked up his brandy. I climbed on the bed and lay down next to Liz. She kissed me deeply and ran her hand down to my cock. I was fully erect.

"Not so much of a handful is it?" I said.

"Don't be stupid." she said "You know I love your cock you satisfy me every time."

She started to wank me and then moved down and kissed the head. She nibbled up and down the length and sucked on my balls. I was ready to explode but I wanted to fuck her. I sat up laid her on her back and climbed between her legs. I lifted her legs up in the crook of my arms and played with her breasts. My cock was at her entrance so I slipped it in. She moaned. I started to move inside her. Her hands went to her breasts as she clutched and caressed them. I went into train mode. A fast rhythm that I know brings her off quickly. My ass seemed to have a mind of its own as I pumped her at about one hundred times a minute. I felt my orgasm rise but put it out of my mind, I wanted her to come with me. I could see that she was ready. I increased my speed without losing a beat and she came! Seconds later I did too. After a few seconds her eyes opened and she looked at me with her lovely smile, her golden hair framing her lovely face. Nearly in unison we said "I love you baby."

I felt the bed move as Peter lay down next to Liz. "That was beautiful to see." he said "What a lucky couple you are having each other."

"I think so." said Liz. I climbed off the bed and retrieved my drink and Liz's from the table. We lay there sipping our drinks. Liz was caressing my stomach Peter caressing her breast. After a few minutes Peter raised his glass. "Here's to a lovely couple and a wonderful evening."

Liz corrected him, "Not a couple . . . a threesome. And anyway the evenings not over yet. Threesomes are all about sharing, I fucked you, but you haven't fucked me yet have you." She gave me her glass and took Peters and put it on the bedside cabinet. She moved down to his cock.

"Oh dear. It's not hard. We will have to do something about that wont we." She started to fondle and kiss it again and it quickly grew to its full enormous size. She lay back on the bed. "Be careful." she said. "I am not really used to it yet." Peter climbed between her legs and placed his head at her soaking pussy lips. He was very sensible and took it slowly but bit by bit she had it all in her again. He started to fuck her not as hard as I did that would have been too much but gently, even though he gave her all his length. She came and came again but he kept giving it to her. Then with a cry he came and shot his load. Liz grabbed his buttocks and pulled him against her until he had recovered. "Thank you." she said as she kissed him "That was fantastic." They lay there for a few minutes then Peter climbed off his cock softening.

Liz said I need a shower and ran into the bathroom. Peter looked at me and said "Are you OK?"

"I'm happy when she is happy." I said, "and tonight I think she is very very happy."

I finished my drink and Liz came out of the bathroom. She started to dress, by the time that she was ready to put her dress on both Peter and I were erect again.

"No." she said, when she noticed. "I have got to get to sleep I am shattered." I helped her with the zip on her dress and she put her coat on. While I was dressing Liz sat on the bed next to Peter. "Thank you for a wonderful evening, the tickets and the champagne and everything."

"No. Thank you." said Peter, "It was the best night of my life. I won't see you at breakfast because I am on the 6:30am train to Paris."

"Well maybe we will meet again one day." said Liz and gave him a last kiss.

I was dressed and we went to the door.

What do you say to a guy that has just fucked your wife. I don't know. I just stood there. Peter kissed Liz on the cheek and said "Sweet dreams." Then he turned to me gave me a manly hug and said "Goodnight Roger. Look after her."

We opened the door went out and walked back to our room. As we got out of the lift Liz said, "Damn I wanted to get one of his CD's."

"Don't worry." I said. "You will get one."

"Where?" she said.

" At home." I said. "When he comes to visit us during his UK tour. I gave him our address!" She looked at me grinned and gave me a kiss.

We were very quiet as we crept into the room so as not to wake Gary who was snoring on his bed. The next day we packed and left the hotel. We loaded the car with as much wine as we could, bought the allowed quantity of cigarettes and in the late afternoon made our way to the ferry.