A Snow Trip during Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Katie was next. She was more timid than Brittany and Nikki because she was still feeling new to the experience of being fucked.

"I love my Daddy's cock," she said a little weakly. "It's so huge, it stretches my little pussy out of shape." Chad made her think a little more to say as his way of gently teasing her. When she finally said, "Daddy's cock is the only one I ever want to have in my pussy," Chad relented and took her roughly from behind. Another ten hard thrusts and he was back to Amber's hot slit.

Amber was the least shy and the most vocal of the four girls in proclaiming the excellence of Chad's cock. He was tired of waiting, so he stepped behind her and slipped into her waiting pussy before she even finished. After giving Amber her ten pumps of man-meat, Chad returned back to Brittany and proceeded down the line again. He went quicker because the girls didn't have to say anything first. By the time he started his third run, He was feeling the familiar sensation growing in his cock and he managed to keep his warm cum pumping out long enough to give each girl one good load before moving quickly to the next.

At the end, Chad knew his balls whore completely empty and the girls wouldn't be getting anymore until he had another break. He had all four ladies grab their stuff and head for the bedroom where the party would continue. First off Chad stopped by the kitchen to grab a Monster Energy and down it to refuel before heading to the bedroom.

By the time Chad downed the energy drink and tossed the can, he was off heading towards the master bedroom. When he walked through the door, he saw Kate sitting by herself on the bed, while Brittany, Nikki, and Amber sat naked on the couch where they could watch and enjoy the action on the bed.

"We decided that Kate should be next since she's been fucked less than any of us," Brittany explained.

As soon as Chad got on the bed to take Kate, she turned the tables him by pushing him over on his back and climbing up on top. Chad didn't care, because she slid her knees up on his thighs and shoved her tits in his face. Chad eagerly sucked her right nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around her swollen pink nub.

"Yes!" she moaned grabbing the back of his head and shoving his face hard into her tit.

Chad could now bring his hands up between them and cupping her heavy breasts began fondling them. Kate released a long sigh of contentment as his thumb caressed one nipple while his tongue pleasured the other.

"Suck on those tits, daddy!" the girls on the couch called out. "Suck them good and hard."

Chad switched to sucking the other nipple and when he bit down harder around it, Kate moaned loudly with desire.

Kate wanted more of Chad and she could feel the big fat monster stirring between her thighs hinting it was ready to be sucked and ridden again. She moved far down his body and asked, "Are you ready for my hot mouth again Daddy? It's been a long time since I tasted you."

Chad tried to respond, but it turned into a low moan when she began to slowly pump his cock in her hand. Chad watched through half-open eyes, and thought her slim fingers with their red nails looked damn good around his shaft. But the look on her face was more telling. He could see her blue eyes were glazed over with lust and her tongue moved slowly across her full lips as she prepared to suck him to exhaustion.

"So fucking hard!" she said softly, "Ahhh..., I've always loved your size, Daddy." She looked up and winked, "But I won't let it be wasted on me!"

This time it wasn't a moan, but a cry of surprised pleasure that escaped him, when with no hesitation, Kate took his cock deep into her warm wet mouth. Chad groaned quietly with gratification at the sensation of her soft lips around his hard shaft. He heard Kate grunting and moaning as well; her blue eyes rolled back as she worked his cock deeper into her mouth.

She was more than halfway down his ten-inch cock when she gave a soft sigh and began slowly bobbing her head.

"Oh, God Katie." Chad was thoroughly enjoying the feeling of her wet mouth working along the length of his cock.

"Just like I told you, Katie," Amber called over. "You can make him all yours, now."

She was swirling her tongue back and forth as she sucked and Chad could feel it caressing him as she worked her mouth up and down. Her lipstick was now smeared along his cock and that visual caused him to twitch in her mouth. Hearing Amber's reminder, she moved one hand under his cock and caressed his balls briefly before taking a firmer grip on them. It wasn't enough to hurt, but both Chad and Kate knew she could make him do anything she wanted at that point.

She caused him to cry out again when she slid his cock out until just the tip was in her mouth and then sucked hard with her tongue pressing into his tender slit. The feeling of her tongue trying to penetrate the small opening at the end of his dick sent a shiver down the length of his cock and into the core of his body. Chad was sure she was enjoying the small amount of pre-cum that he could feel dripping out. With a sigh of satisfaction, Kate removed him from her mouth and smacked her lips.

"Mmm..., you taste so good!" she licked her lips. "I didn't get much of your cum when we were licking Amber's tits. Let's see if you can still give me a nice, hot load in my mouth." She gave the head of his cock a small peck with her lips, but still kept her hand around his balls.

"Oh, Jesus." Chad whispered, and he wondered where the quiet, submissive little girl was that she used to be.

"Do you love me talking dirty? I hope so because I'm tired of being a good girl all day. I so love to be a slut in bed. You ready for me to be your nasty little whore again, Daddy?" As she said that, she gave a slight squeeze to his balls causing Chad to cry out a little.

"You...you can be whatever you want to be," he told her.

"Now, where was I? Oh, that's right, I was about to suck you off!"

She had been holding his cock with one hand and gripped it so tightly, the swollen head was a dark shade of purple and veins were standing out on the shaft above her tight fist. She flicked the tip of her tongue across the sensitive head of his cock, and then teasingly traced a slow circle along the ridge just behind the head. Chad had to fight not to thrust his hips and could feel his legs trembling in excitement. Kate turned her head and made a show of rubbing his dripping cock against her soft cheek. When she moved it away slowly, Chad saw a thin rope of pre-cum came with it and he felt his cock jump in her hand.

Smiling up at him she rubbed him along the other side of her face. Lifting his cock so that it was pressed against him she placed her tongue at the base of his shaft and slowly licked her way up to the tip. Pressing her lips to his shaft she slid them back down to the base and Chad groaned at how good those soft lips felt.

When she reached the bottom she surprised him again by swirling her tongue across his balls. Chad moaned and reached down put his hands on her shoulders. Kate made him cry out again by sucking hard on his ball filling her mouth before swirling her tongue around it.

"Who am I?" she asked sweetly. Chad moaned at the feeling of her wet tongue sliding across his balls then again as she took the other side into her mouth. She began sucking gently while stroking his cock and his knees started to shake

"You're Daddy's little slut," he replied.

"Really? That's all you think I am?" she asked with a flash of light in her eyes.

"You're Daddy's little whore," he tried again.

Kate's eyes were locked on Chad as she slowly shook her head, "No." Chad began to fear what she would do, but Kate just said softly, "I'm your filthy fucking slut who can't get enough of your cock. And you're my Big Sugar Daddy who gives me anything I want, right?"

"Of course I will, baby," he responded with a slight tremor in his voice. None of the girls had ever acted so domineering before and Chad wondered why Kate was suddenly acting that way now.

She switched to licking and bathing his balls with her soft, pink tongue. When she worked it back along his shaft to reach the tip of his cock, he worried she was going to try and push her tongue inside the slit again. Instead, she took him between her lips and back down into her mouth. Chad sighed as she began slowly bobbing her head and grabbing his wrists, Kate guided his hands down to her tits. Once he had them and started fondling her soft globes, she moved one hand back to his balls and the other helped hold and control his cock.

She sighed around his cock when Chad began rolling her nipples between his fingers. She was sucking him down further each time and he could feel the sweat trickling under him as she was able to work more and more of his cock into her wonderful mouth. Her red lips looked incredible pressed around his hard flesh and her blue eyes were wide and focused on him as she devoured more and more of his cock.

The sight of Kate on her knees naked in front of him and doing her best to deep throat his cock caused his hips to rise up and move around a little. She moaned her approval but remained focused on getting his cock all the way down her throat. After she gagged on a couple attempts and had to stop and recover, she finally got her lips all the way down to the base of his cock. Chad felt her throat muscles constricting then relaxing as they tried to accommodate his huge dick and that caused his cock to twitch and jump even more in her mouth.

He could hear her having difficulty breathing as she pushed down further. She gave him yet another thrill when she was able to briefly slip her out and tease his balls. After holding his entire length in her mouth and throat, Kate slowly withdrew until she kept the head still in her mouth. Holding her head still, she held his hips and pulled him up into her before pushing him back down. Chad immediately picked up on her desire and took over thrusting his hips to fuck her mouth.

Kate moaned and urged his hips to move faster. Chad loved fucking the mouth of his little girl's best friend, and when he turned his head to glance over at the couch, he saw that Brittany and her other friends were enjoying the show, too. All of the girls were watching Kate go down on him and fingering their pussies. Turning his attention back to Kate, Chad would pull his cock almost completely out of her mouth, and then watch it disappear back between her lips when he pumped into her again.

Chad wanted to hold her so badly, he could feel his body trembling from the restraint she imposed on him. She winked at him and then began to suck him faster and harder.

Sensing his frustration, Kate helped him to more of a sitting position on the bed and put his hands on her tan breasts. Chad squeezed and fondled them just the way he knew she enjoyed but every now and then, he would startle her by pulling and twisting hard on her little nipples. Each time he did, he could hear her muffled cry of surprise, pain, and pleasure while she kept sucking his cock.

Finally, Kate released his cock and sat up over him. Her hair was mussed up and her eyes still had the glint of lust and mischief that he saw before.

"Mmmm... Is Daddy's big cock worn out? I thought my Sugar Daddy was going to give me a big taste of his hot cum by now," she said in a slightly disappointed voice. "Maybe you don't love me anymore?" she teased. "Is that it? You're tired of your slutty little girl already?"

"Oh, no, Baby," he told her. "You're so fucking hot. I want to fill every one of your slutty holes. When you get tired of sucking my dick, I'll fuck you like the filthy cunt you are!"

"Mmmm... such big talk, Daddy," she cooed. "When I'm done with your big cock, you won't be able to do anything with it for a couple of days." With that, she shoved him back down on the bed, moved on top of him quickly and turned around so that she straddled his face and was able to bend down to complete her assault on his cock. Kate told him, "You can suck my pussy and lick my ass while you're down there, Daddy," and then seized his cock in her hands and pulled it into her mouth to resume trying to suck the cum out of his balls. Chad looked down and saw her tits rubbing over his chest and between them, he saw his dick sliding in and out of her mouth. He moaned with pleasure not only from how fast she sucking him off, but the way she was doing it.

Kate's whole body rocked over his and she pressed her pussy down into his face to get him started on her. Chad used his hands to spread her ass cheeks wide and for the next several minutes, his tongue flicked over and teased her wet slit and tight little back hole.

"Lick her ass good, Daddy," Brittany encouraged. "I want to see your tongue all the way in it like you do to mine."

By then, Katie was moaning as loud as he was. She continued to enjoy attacking his cock with her mouth almost as much as she enjoyed his mouth playing with her pussy and backside. Brittany and the other two girls got off the couch and came around to the foot of the bed to watch her perform. Kate saw her audience and started giving them a real show. When she opened her mouth wide, it allowed large trails of spit to slide down his cock. Kate would then make a sloppy sucking sound as she slurped the spit back up while taking him all the way down to his balls. Each time she did, she looked up at the other girls and saw their approving smiles.

Chad's tongue was getting tired, so he paused for a while and was able to rise up a little on his elbows. That's when he could look past Kate's nice cherry ass and see his other little darlings getting off on her wild act. Her long platinum blonde hair was fanned out across his thighs and his cock had as much of her lipstick on it as she her lips did. Her eyes were now closed and she was moaning each time his cock hit the back of her throat.

When Kate finally noticed he had stopped eating her pussy, she looked back at him and said in her best little girl voice, "I love when you lick my ass like that. Do it some more, Daddy." Chad was amazed that a quiet, young innocent girl like her could be so vulgar and wild with him.

Nikki went to the side of the bed and pressed his face into Kate's ass. "You heard your little girl, Daddy. She wants you to lick her ass some more."

Chad's entire body tensed and he was breathing hard as each time her mouth took him deep he felt closer to cumming. Kate brought her hand between his legs and taking him deep started tickling his balls with her fingertips.

"Oh my God!" Chad cried out.

That was enough to send him over the edge. He felt his cock spasm and pulse warm cream into her mouth. Kate's eyes widened and she made gurgling sound as his dick erupted. Chad's hips were out of control, plunging his spurting cock into her mouth. Each thrust ended with another squirt as his balls continued to empty into her. He could hear Kate moaning and sucking harder to draw out every last drop he had to offer.

When Chad was completely spent, Kate released his throbbing and tortured cock after one final lip smacking final suck, and it dropped down against his thighs. "Oh, goddamn!" was all Chad could manage to say for several seconds.

"Mmm...," Kate said. "That's what I was talking about! Next time, maybe I'll let you jerk it off in my face, but this time I had to get every last drop."

Chad felt exhausted. In all the fuck-fests he had enjoyed with his little girls, he had never been taken so many times in such a short period.

"You were right, my wonderful slut. You got me so worn out, I can't fuck your pussy yet. But after I build up another charge, you will be mine for the taking and I won't show you any mercy," he promised her.

All the girls curled up next to Chad on the bed and they spent a long leisurely time kissing each other, sucking each other's tits, and playing with each other. At times, Chad would join in, but for the most part, he relaxed and enjoyed watching his little darlings play.

*****

After almost an hour of quiet play and lots of giggling, the girls became impatient.

"Are you ready yet, Daddy?" his baby girl asked.

"I think so, sweetheart," he replied. "I think I still owe Katie a good fucking though, don't you agree?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy! Let me get you hard again and then you can fuck your other little baby's tight pussy," Brittany suggested. Without waiting for an answer, she moved between her father's thighs and started gently sucking and licking his cock. Soon, the other girls moved in to share it and Chad leaned back on some pillows to watch them get him ready again.

After a few minutes, they had him hard and decided he was ready for Kate. While Brittany, Nikki and Amber got off the bed and went back to the couch to watch, Kate moved over to lie on the bed next to Chad and wait for him.

"Spread your legs you fucking cunt," he told Kate. "It's time for Daddy to ream you out."

Since Kate wanted to play the slut and be taken hard, Chad grabbed her ankles, put her feet against his biceps, and drove his cock deep into her sopping snatch. He had almost forgotten how good it felt for his cock to be held in a hot, wet, and tight teen pussy. He remained buried in her so he could savour the moment longer and when he looked down into her large blue eyes he just smiled. "Time to pound your little cunt into submission, he declared and after drawing his cock partially out of her, he slammed it back in. He felt her pubic bone bang into his and knew he couldn't go any deeper if he tried.

Kate cried out from the shock of his forceful entry. "Oh, fuck me to tears, Daddy. Give me that monster cock. I want it so far up my pussy, I can taste it in the back of my mouth!"

Chad pulled his cock out slowly until the head was barely inside her pussy lips and then slammed into her again. Kate cried out again to tell him she wanted him to fuck her like a real man and he started fucking her as hard and fast as he could.

Wanting to change things up, Chad paused and took her ankles in his hands to spread her legs as wide as his arms would allow.

"You like looking at my hot, nasty, little girl pussy, don't you Daddy?" Kate called out. "Come on and fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she begged. Give me what I need, Daddy!"

Chad leaned back and raised her hips off the bed so that his cock could plunge in at different angle. He continued moving his hips as fast as they would go and watched his cock hammer into his sweet little darling.

"Fuck, that's so deep!" she moaned.

Remembering what he did with Brittany during Christmas, Chad put her legs against his arms and leaned forward causing her ass to come even higher off the bed. He had her bent so far that her feet were almost behind her ears. Chad placed his hands on her tits and, using her body for balance, he resumed fucking the shit out of her.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Kate screamed over and over.

Chad became aware that she was climaxing and he smiled to himself. He squeezed her tits as hard as he dared and continued to punish her hot, red pussy. He felt her squirt each time his cock plunged in and noticed the escaping cunt juice that covered the back of her thighs and ass, was smearing over the top of his thighs.

When Chad raised his eyes from looking at her wide-open pussy and looked at her face, her expression of pure animal lust drove him to pound even harder into her. He randomly changed the speed and depth that his cock impaled her, as well as how far out he would withdraw it before each thrust. Kate squealed each time Chad slipped his cock out to the tip then plunged forward with all the strength of his hips. She kept trying to say something, but couldn't get it out while she was bent in half and he was fucking her that hard.

Chad eased up to hear what she was trying to say. "Take me from behind," she pleaded. "I want to feel you pounding against my little ass."