A Snow Trip during Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He withdrew his cock and released her legs so that she could move again. Kate rolled over on her side to present her ass to him and continued, "You want your baby on her knees? You want my sweet little ass in the air?"

"Oh, yeah," he replied with a smile. She rolled onto her stomach and slowly raised herself up on her knees so that her ass was high in the air and begging to be taken.

Chad took a moment to admire her round ass and her glistening wet pussy peering out from between her thighs. Then grabbing her hips, he angled his cock up between her open thighs and plunged it into her. Kate let out a short cry of pleasure as he filled her pussy with his meat. Chad noticed that her pussy felt tighter around his dick in that new position and it made him want to fuck her even harder like this. Chad squeezed her hips, shook the sweat soaked hair out of his eyes, and started slamming her with short hard strokes.

"Fuck yeah!" she screamed, whipping her head so her long blonde hair flowed across her back. "Fuck me! Give it to me like I'm nothing but the dirty whore I want to be!"

Her words spurred him on and Chad was now giving her long hard strokes that caused both of them to groan each time his cock struck home deep inside her.

Chad's cock was not as sensitive as it usually was after all the fucking he had done already, and that just helped him last longer inside her smooth, dripping cunt. Looking around her side, he got turned on by the sight of her large heavy tits swinging back and forth wildly as he pounded her relentlessly. He took a look over to the couch because the other girls had grown quiet and saw the reason why; Nicki was lying on the floor with Brittany straddling her face and Amber kneeling over her stomach. Nicki was eating out his daughter; Brittany and Amber were exchanging deep kisses and sucking each other's tits; and Amber had one hand down between Nikki's thighs finger-fucking her pussy.

After almost five minutes of plowing Kate from behind, Chad was slick with sweat and every muscle in his arms and chest was bulging with effort as he strove to give her the hardest fucking he could. Every time he looked down at her smooth, creamy ass he felt an urge to pull out of her pussy which was no longer feeing tight around his cock and popping her cherry ass. He knew she wouldn't be able to handle his monster cock in that tiny hole, so unable to do that, he couldn't resist giving her ass sharp slap.

"Ouch!" Kate cried out from the unexpected pain. "Am I your bad girl, Daddy?" she moaned. "Go ahead, baby, teach this wicked girl a lesson!"

Chad gave the other side of her ass a slap which resulted in another brief cry of pain followed by more moans of pleasure from the heat radiating out from the fresh red mark on her stinging ass. Chad dealt both sides of her several slaps as he continued fucking her until he decided that he was starting to really hurt her.

"I'm sorry, Daddy!" she cried. "I can't help being bad around you. I want you to fuck me like I was a nasty whore you picked up on the street. I can tell you're holding back, but the first chance I get, I'm going to fuck your brains out until you beg for me to stop!"

"Holding back? I'll teach your tiny little ass a lesson!" He said while smiling at her now bright red ass cheeks both of which had his hand prints on them. Chad said. He reached up and putting both hands on her shoulder pushed her upper body down into the bed. That brought her ass higher and he was now fucking her with his cock going almost straight down into her.

"Oh, oh ,oh!" she cried over and over, "God you're the only one who nails me this hard! Baby, you're just what this little girl always needs!"

Chad's answer was a long moan as fucking her this hard began to take its toll and he felt himself getting ready to cum. Chad slowed down a little, but each thrust was now ending in a ragged breath and a whimper as he fought to hold back.

Kate had the first of what would become a multiple orgasm and her whole body quivered and shook as each wave passed through her. Her pulsating pussy was enough to finish Chad, and he dumped a load of his creamy baby batter deep inside her womb.

Katie collapsed in a heap on the bed and Chad's dick fell out of her pussy trailing a thin strand of cum attached to the cream pie he had just given her. Kate looked over at Brittany who got up off of Amber's face joined Kate and her daddy. Brittany gave her Daddy a long, deep kiss while Chad reached up to play with her delightful tits.

"Daddy, you're so good to all of us," she said sweetly. "But you've been ignoring Nikki all night and I can tell she's dying to fuck you, too."

Brittany and Kate exchanged places with Nikki to let her have a go at their Big Daddy fuck-machine.

Nikki climbed up on the bed and laid down to offer herself unconditionally to her loving Daddy. She wanted him to ravish all her holes, play with her pierced nipples, and tongue around her clit ring. When Chad moved to lay over her, she felt his giant shaft against her stomach. She thought how it would be in her soon; plowing her field and sowing his seed; bringing her to the pinnacle of womanhood.

Chad's mouth moved over hers; he loved exploring her mouth with his tongue. Without thinking, her hand fell to his shaft and slowly stroked him. She wanted to feel him loving her and letting her know she was his beautiful brown daughter. She could not resist him since meeting him months ago. She would carry his child, but he didn't know that yet. Chad kissed her, her body yielding to him. It was hot and melted under his touch.

Chad felt Nikki spreading herself under him and guiding his cock back to her waiting hole. She shook involuntarily when he first penetrated and her wet cunt offered no resistance to his baby-maker. Her wet pussy lips parted as he plunged into their folds. He was hers again and she was his; his loving slut forever.

"Oh God, Daddy!" she cried out as Chad thrust powerfully in her. His heavy, hanging balls smacked against her. His cock forced its way deeper and her womb opened further, accepting the monster into her inner depths. Nikki wanted to be dominated and Chad's strength and sexual power were overwhelming. She needed to be fucked. She wanted to be bred. She would do anything for him. Her soul begged for it. Nikki screamed in ecstasy as she wrapped her long legs around him. Chad slowly fucked her. He could feel the piercing on her clit as his cock ran under it with each movement and he couldn't believe how good it felt. While he slowly pounded into her, Nikki savoured the fullness in her belly and the soft, deep loving kisses Chad continued to give her.

Chad was hitting her clit with almost every stroke and Nikki's eager anticipation caused her excitement to build faster than ever. It seemed to her like he had just started and already her body was twisting and bucking in the throes of her first orgasm of the night. She turned her head to break their kiss and started calling out for him. Her voice rose until a near shriek as she called for her Daddy to give her his babies.

His pubic bone ground against her clit when he held himself inside her and didn't withdraw. Chad felt her pussy clench and relax several times in rapid succession. Nikki pushed herself up into him and moved her hips to continually rub the top of his shaft over her clit and the clit ring just below it. Chad had no idea how many orgasms she was experiencing, but she had reached a stage of excitement where he could remain perfectly still and she would continue to cum under him.

Chad gently sucked on her nipples, intending to make her cum again. He reached down with one hand to capture and knead her round heaving breasts. He carefully pulled on the rings piercing each nipple to make them stand out more. He always loved the way her nipples looked. She had the largest areolae and longest nipples of any of the girls. Her large breasts were soft and he loved the way the top of her tits wiggled like Jello above the cups of her bra when she moved. When she took her bra came off, they drooped down, but were still impressive. He remembered the first time he saw her breasts and how mature and wonderful they looked. Her nipples looked almost black against her deep brown skin and he couldn't wait to enjoy them.

Nikki squealed loudly again and Chad could feel her cunt spasm from another orgasm. He started thrusting into her again to keep her climax alive. As he fucked her through it, her legs clamped down hard on his back and her arms clenched around his shoulders. Nikki was out of her mind with excitement and never wanted the moment to end. Underneath her vibrating body, the bed sheets were soaked with her juices.

Chad smiled knowing that she was helpless under him. His thrusting got faster and harder causing her to continue screaming for more. Nikki wanted his cum to fill her and give her a beautiful baby that they could both love. She arced back to try and get his baby-maker get deeper into her. In the throes of her passion, she thought about her belly growing large with their baby and knew that she was moments away from starting that reality.

She kissed him hard; Chad felt the stud embedded in her tongue working around in his mouth. She moaned softly into his mouth while her hips writhed under him to work his cock. He had already brought her to climax and now she wanted to make him cum so hard that he wold lose control and drill her. Moments later, she got her wish.

Chad was lost in the excitement of his lust for his teenage black beauty. He took her wrists and slammed her arms down over her head to pin her in place. Her legs were still clamped around his waist and when his hips rose high in preparation for his final assault, her body rose with his. Chad plunged down hard into Nikki and pressed her hard into the bed. To Nikki, the head of his cock seemed like it was almost touching her womb. Chad descended on her mouth for another hard kiss and when he broke away, he concentrated on fucking her the way she wanted.

"Fuck! Fuck me! Oh God, fuck! Yes, please! More! Harder! Fill me! Fuck me! Make me a mommy!" she screamed out to him. Her cunt juices were flowing freely and dripping everywhere.

"You're all mine," and he whispered in her ear. Chad let out a loud groan and his entire body went stiff, Nikki felt his huge cock pulsing uncontrollably to deliver his warm cream into her.

Her eyes went wide. She could feel every pulse of white baby-batter being pumped into her. All she could think about was being pregnant with his baby. She thought about the others and wondered if they were all going to have babies with their Daddy. She imagined all of them being with child together and how they would still want to have sex with their Daddy throughout their pregnancies.

Chad was oblivious to Nikki's thoughts of carrying his child. He was still lost in uncontrollable desire for her body. After his cock finished delivering another load of his cum in to one of his baby girls, he pulled it out of her. Nikki cried out in dismay.

"Don't stop now, Daddy! I want more! Give it to me now!" she demanded.

Chad released her arms and kneeling back, he took one of her legs and forced her over on her belly and then yanked up on her hips to fuck her doggy style.

"Now you'll see what it's like to be a bitch in heat!" he promised. His cock was starting to soften after his previous orgasm, but he was still hard enough to penetrate her again. Her pussy lips were swollen and sticking out obscenely on either side of the wet pink slit gaping between her legs. He briefly saw some of his cream starting the drip out just before he slammed his dick into her. He held her hips and moved her forcefully back and forth over his cock. When he thrust into her for additional penetration, he heard his balls slapping against her lips. Nikki screamed into the pillow. Her pussy clenched as tight as she could.

"Oh, God!" she said in a muffled voice. "Give me your huge cock! Fuck me hard. Fuck my ass hard. It feels so good inside me! Don't ever stop!"

His huge cock had already stretched her pussy wide and he was moving easily in and out of her dripping cunt. He released her hips and leaned forward to take her huge brown titties in his hands. Seizing them, he used them as handles to pull her into his body. He squeezed her breasts hard and enjoyed their soft fullness. He was careful around the rings that pierced her nipples so as not to injure them, but still used his fingers to twist and tease them as hard as could.

The tingling pain from her nipples broke through her thoughts of having babies. She reached underneath with her hand to find her pussy and play with her clit. Her Daddy was completely filling her pussy with his cock, but wasn't hitting her tiny pink bud as he had before. Her clit was swollen and ultra-sensitive from the small steel ring going through it and the abuse Chad gave it earlier. Her body trembled under his assault and after another minute, Chad stopped and withdrew his exhausted cock from her hole. Nikki never felt him cum from behind her and felt badly that she had not satisfied him.

After wearing out her pussy, Chad needed another break. Nikki collapsed on her belly still breathing heavily and Chad rolled over on his back next to her to recover. Still feeling inadequate to satisfy her Daddy, Nikki slowly rose up to look at him lying next to her. His cock was softening and was hanging over the top of his thigh. It was wet with her juice and she could see streaks of his white cum along the shaft and head.

She wanted to pleasure him and not be a disappointment after the way Kate and Amber had fucked him earlier. Chad's eyes were closed and his chest was no longer heaving. Despite what Nikki thought, he felt very satisfied. He felt a twinge of frustration that his cock was so numb from near-constant fucking all night that he wasn't able to climax the final time with Nikki. He hoped he hadn't left her feeling unfulfilled and vowed to himself that he would make it up to her if she was.

Nikki moved over and brought Chad out of his reverie by taking his cock and slipping it in her mouth. Inch by inch his soft cock disappeared between her lips. It was still long and massively wide, despite no longer being hard and her lips were stretched wide to accommodate it.

"That's my good little cock-sucker," he said encouragingly. He saw her throat bulged slightly as the head of his cock passed into it. She gagged slightly and paused to before continuing. Nikki had taken him all the way down her throat before, but she found it was much easier while he wasn't completely hard. In a semi-erect state, his cock was more flexible to work through the bend at the back of her mouth and it compressed more easily when going through the narrow constriction of her throat. She didn't stop until her nose touched his pubic hair.

Nikki held him all the way in her mouth for several seconds before raising her head and letting it slide back out from between her lips. She tasted the salty cum that had covered it and used her tongue to clean his cock completely as it was withdrawn.

She stopped with just the head still in her mouth and she bit gently on it so that her teeth were along the sensitive area just behind it. Her hands wrapped around the shaft and began stroking up and down the length of his giant baby-maker.

She was completely focused on making her Daddy feel wonderful and Chad sighed in delight under her ministrations. She was incredibly good. She was able to get his cock to respond and it started to grow again. Deciding to try something different, she removed it from her mouth and with one hand holding his cock by the root, she scooted up and started slapping it against her large hanging tits.

Back and forth she went with it with Chad watching and waiting to see what she was going to do next. He didn't have long to wait. Nikki released his cock and it stayed up, even though it was leaning far over to one side.

She moved up so that it was in the deep valley between her boobs and used her hands to press them in against it. Chad could see just the very tip of it sticking out between her tits when she started titty-fucking him.

Nikki enjoyed the feeling of his soft smooth dick rubbing between her breasts. Her pierced nipples were aching and she felt a dull pain out from them into the large mass of her tits, but she didn't care.

"Such a lovely view", Chad said as watched her tits bouncing around his shaft. Nikki had some magnificent breasts and he loved them wrapped around his dick. Chad ran his fingers through her hair. She was good, and the more he concentrated on the erotic view before him, the more aroused he became. It took a few minutes, but when Nikki finally released his cock from between her breasts, it was fully hard.

Nikki knew that her pussy wasn't tight enough to keep him excited, but she had something else in mind that they had never tried together before. To be honest, she had only tried anal sex a few times before with a boy who had a cock that was much smaller than her Daddy's cock. At the time, she did it only so that she wouldn't get pregnant because the boy didn't have a condom. After she got used to feeling it inside her ass, she started to enjoy it and began to think about seducing her Daddy to get his cock up inside her most private hole.

She asked Brittany if there was any KY jelly in the cabin. Brittany was enjoying Amber and Kate sucking on her tits, but told Nikki to wait a moment. Brittany untangled herself from her two loving friends and disappeared into the walk-in closet. Chad and Nikki heard her rummaging around in one of her bags before she re-emerged holding out a large tube of KY jelly, and another tube of AstroGlide.

"Take your pick," she said offering them to Nikki. After Nikki took the KY from her, Brittany set the AstroGlide on the nightstand by the bed and went back to the couch to re-join Amber and Kate who were enjoying their own 69.

Chad knew why Nikki wanted the lubricant, and watched with anticipation as she squeezed a large amount on her hands. After warming the gel in her hands, she worked her slippery hands all over his cock which had started to soften again. He was amazed at how much better it felt when his cock was covered in the slippery gel and her hands glided up and down its length. He could feel her squeezing it quite hard, yet she was still able to move over it easily and it grew firm in no time.

After preparing his cock, Nikki put another large amount of jelly on her fingers and raised one leg so that she could more easily reach her small tight asshole.

The other girls in the room momentarily stopped their own sex activity to watch what Nikki was going to do. None of them had ever tried anal sex and other than seeing Chad fuck Nikki's ass once before, they had only seen it a few times in some of Chad's porn movies.

"Are you ready to fuck my ass, Daddy?" she asked.

"You bet, Baby Girl," he responded enthusiastically.

Nikki positioned herself over his waist and lined up her asshole to top of his cock-head. She held his shaft in one hand and guided it up to her small bung hole. She eased herself down on top of it and Chad felt his cock pressing hard into her, but not appearing to penetrate. Nikki used her hand to work his cock until the head was force its way into her ass. She felt her asshole stretching to accept his invading cock and it took several more seconds for the initial pain to subside. She continued working him up inside her and when the head of his cock was completely past the hard little ring guarding her ass, the rest of Chad's cock was able to move into her ass more easily.

He couldn't believe how incredibly tight her ass was. It constricted around every bit of his cock as it entered her and just the thought of what he was doing caused his mouth to go dry with excitement and anticipation. Nikki had applied an excess amount of lubricant to his cock and her ass and they were both glad she had. Nikki couldn't imagine trying to take her Daddy in her ass without the gel. By the time she was sitting on his lap and the full measure of his cock rested inside her little teenage ass, Nikki's legs had grown weak and she let out a long sigh of relief. Every hole had been claimed by her big daddy before but there was something about tonight.