A Snow Trip during Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips began rocking back and forth across his lap and his cock moved in and out of her hole only an inch or so each time. She felt her asshole still stretching and the feeling of his monstrous meat filling her belly was indescribable. She still felt some slight pain as her hole tried to expanded, but the pain still brought tears of joy to her eyes. She felt his balls rubbing against her ass as she pressed down on them and knew she was the only one of his little girls who had every hole filled by their Daddy.

"Goddamn, that feels so good!" Nikki moaned. Her hands moved up to fondle her breasts and she closed her eyes to concentrate on the feeling emanating from her tortured ass. She was entirely Chad's cock-slave now. He grabbed her hips and moved her the way he liked. She flowed back and forth, deep in the throes of passion. Nikki felt every inch of him inside her. Her body shuddered once from the intensity of the sensual feeling building in her.

Slowly her orgasm built up and she rocked slowly back and forth. Suddenly she felt two sets of hands remove her hands from her breasts and she opened her eyes in time to see Brittany and Kate move in to suckle her large, soft breasts. Amber was kissing Chad and he was paying with her tits, but Nikki felt no jealously. She enjoyed sharing herself with her near-sisters and knew that her Daddy still loved her every much as he loved his other little girls.

Chad thought about letting her continue to control the slow pace of her ass-fucking until she brought herself to climax, but that quickly decided to speed things up and remind her who was in charge. He seized her hips and smashed his cock up her ass. He began bucking his hips and moving his cock in and out of her in much longer strokes. The other girls had to stand back to give them the freedom of movement they need. Each time Nikki fell back on top of him, his cock slammed up inside her ass. It was moving freely now, and Nikki was like a rag doll riding his monster horse-cock. Her tits bounced and swung wildly as he pounded away.

Nikki's body was wracked with one final orgasm and when it finally subsided, Chad slowed, and then stopped his movements. Her breasts were heaving and her body glistened from sheen of sweat generated by the violence of their fucking. Chad helped her off of his waist and with a small sucking sound, his cock came out of her ass and fell across his belly.

Nikki rested a few moments next to her Daddy and they kissed in a soft, passionate, and very loving way. When their kiss ended, Chad gently pushed her back to signal it was time for her to return to the couch with her 'sisters".

The other girls stood and helped Nikki to sit back on the couch and lay back against one arm rest. Kate lifted one of Nikki's legs no the couch while the other foot remained resting on the floor. Kate moved between Nikki's open thighs and latched herself onto the pussy on display in front of her. Kate noisily ate Nikki's swollen and dripping cunt, trying to suck and lick whatever cum she could get out of her. Despite the rawness of her pussy from the fucking Chad had just put her through, Nikki enjoyed what Kate was doing and reached down to hold Kate's head and guide her friend's mouth around her twat. Nikki's loud moans echoed around the room and down the hall.

Brittany and Amber walked over to the bed as Amber sat up close to the head of the bed Brittany climbed up towards her Daddy.

"I think it's time to please your little girl," Brittany. "And Amber's hoping you'll give her another shot since she's still your new baby girl."

"We'll get to that soon, but right now, I need you to get a warm washcloth and some soap to clean my cock real good." Both girls got up, but Brittany told Amber to stay with their Daddy.

Brittany left and Amber lay down beside Chad to let him hold and caress her body. She kissed him deeply and nuzzled against his warm body while he played with her tits and rested himself.

Brittany returned with the washcloth and spent a couple minutes making sure her Daddy's cock was clean enough for a good sucking and a better fucking.

Chad's cock was starting to feel a little sore from the near-constant fucking he was putting it through and he could also tell that he had very little cum left to service the girls.

"Baby, I hope you don't mind waiting until the morning, but you and your sisters have just about taken everything your Daddy had in his balls. Let's get some rest now and I promise, I'll take care of you and Amber in the morning."

The disappointment was clear on Brittany's face, but she knew that her Daddy had already lasted longer than any other man could. "Okay, Daddy. You won't mind if we play by ourselves for a little while?"

"Not at all, sweetie," he answered. Instead of going to the guest room, the other three girls joined Brittany on the bed with their Daddy. As they snuggled up around him, they also loved on each other. The last thing Chad saw before dozing off was his pretty daughter and Nikki eating each other in 69.

*****

The next morning, Chad woke to find his four little girls curled up around each other and him on the large king-size bed. He spent several minutes admiring the young teen bodies resting next to him and reveling in the memory of the previous night.

He tried to get up without stirring them, but it was impossible. First Nikki, and then Brittany woke as he untangled himself from their arms and legs.

"Good morning, Daddy," Brittany whispered with a beaming smile. "You're not leaving us, are you?"

"Not hardly, honey. I'll be back in just a couple minutes," he reassured her. Chad went to the bathroom to take care of business and clean himself a little. The middle of his body was covered with dried cum juice from Kate and Nikki and after washing it off, he looked at himself in the mirror briefly and then headed back to the bedroom.

When he returned, all of the girls were awake and waiting for him.

"I'm ready, Daddy" Brittany announced.

Chad climbed on the bed and pulled Brittany towards him. She didn't resist, but when he started to position her for 69, Brittany stopped him.

"Daddy, I'm already so fucking horny, I don't need any foreplay. I just need a fat fucking dick to fill your little girl's tight pussy," she explained.

Chad knew he could arrange what his daughter wanted.

"Well, my little cock has been resting for so long, maybe you could give it a nice wake-up call?" he grinned.

Brittany called to Amber and the two of them took turns sucking his cock. He watched the two young beauties pleasure his manhood and felt it beginning to respond. It took a couple more minutes for the girls to get him prepared, but once he was standing at attention, Amber got up to let Brittany to take advantage of it.

Moving up over him, Brittany took her dad's shaft and guided it into her pussy. Her pussy wasn't fully prepared to accept the two-inch wide shaft pressing into her. She gasped when he pierced her and forced his cock into her small cunt.

"Oh, Daddy, I love how you're so big! As many times as you've been in me, I'm still surprised by its size."

"Baby, I hope you never get too used to my cock fucking your pussy. I want you to always be nice and tight like you were when I popped your cherry." They kissed as Chad slowly began pumping into her with slow, short strokes.

"Oh Daddy," she said as she pulled his head down and smothered him with kisses. Eventually she released him and wrapped her legs around his hips, pumping her body up to meet his thrusts into her. The other girls moved away to give the father and daughter more room to consummate their love.

Brittany and her father fucked slowly for several minutes and embraced for long, passionate kisses while their coupled bodies moved as one. Finally, she sat up and released his waist from her leg-lock. She sat up as straight as she could and then spread her legs wide. Her hands pressed down lightly on the top of his thighs to keep her balance and Chad marvelled at how strong she had to be to keep her position. No wonder she was the captain of her cheerleading squad.

"That looks sooooo erotic, Brit," Amber said admiringly. "I wish I could do that!"

"Okay, Daddy. Time to fuck me like you mean it!" his little girl told him.

"I always mean it when I'm fucking my daughter's pussy!" Chad said. He started slowly until Amber came around to help Brittany remain upright in her split over Daddy's pole. Brittany switched back and forth from watching his cock appear and disappear under her to looking at his face and seeing the happiness in his eyes.

After a few more minutes, they adjusted their position so that Brittany was squatting over her father's cock facing his legs and bouncing herself up and down over it. From there, they reversed roles so that she was on her back with her legs resting on her Daddy's shoulders and he was standing up on his knees fucking her. She loved being taken like that; her ass was off the bed and his cock had the greatest penetration of her small pussy. Somehow she managed to hold out for over twenty minutes before her first climax. She was mounted on top of Chad again, but this time she faced him while squatting over his magic pole.

"Oh God, Daddy! I can feel I'm going to cum at any second!" she called out. Moments later, her sharp cry signalled the start of her orgasm, and that's when Chad really started pounding hard into her vulnerable pussy.

"Come on, baby, cum for daddy!" he encouraged. "Cover Daddy with your cunt juice."

"OH FUCKING GOD DADDDDDYYYYYY! I'M CUMMIIINNNGGGGG! ON YOUR FAT FUCKING MONSTER YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" She was bouncing her hips up onto him again in time with his thrusts down into her pussy as she cried out over and over, "Oh god ... oh fuck ... oh shit... yes, Daddy, ... oh ... God... finish me off!"

Brittany continued to moan as aftershocks wracked her body as she stared right into her father's eyes. She had stopped moving for a long moment, and then leaned forward over his chest with her legs locking tightly around his waist once more to keep him inside her.

Chad took his daughter in his arms and embraced her for another long loving kiss. As their tongues intertwined and his cock twitched inside her, he couldn't imagine a greater love.

"Oh daddy, that was so unbelievably intense! I didn't think I could cum that hard again tonight!," she whispered in his ear. Feeling something between their bellies, she rose up slightly to reach between them with her hand.

"What is that?" she asked with a trace of alarm in her voice. Chad was instantly alert and looking down to see what she had found. The other girls also became silent and stopped their play to see what was going on with their friend and fellow sister.

"There's a small bump in my tummy, Daddy," she said with concern. She rubbed her fingers over it, and then pressed inward to see if it hurt. The bump retreated under the pressure of her fingers without any pain and left her still confused and worried.

At that point, Chad knew what she was feeling. "Here, little girl. Keep your fingers there while I try something," he told her calmly. He moved himself around to pump his cock in and out a little.

"Oh my fucking God; it's your cock inside of me!" she exclaimed. "I never noticed that before. No wonder I feel so full when you make love to me."

Chad continued slowly moving under her while Brittany took her daddy in a tight embrace. She kissed him hard as she groaned into his mouth while grinding her hips against the hardness of his pubic area. After another minute, she suddenly her legs straightened over Chad and she closed them tightly together to trap his cock inside her little girl pussy. Chad felt his daughter's pussy clenching and releasing around his cock and knew she was cumming again. At the same time, the way she was holding his cock caused his own excitement to build rapidly and when his cock start pulsating inside her, Brittany knew her Daddy was cumming, too.

"Oh my God, yes! Cum in me Daddy!... Oh God I want your cum to fill me!... Oh my God, yes, give me all your little babies!"

"God I can feel you pumping into me! Oh God, there it is again! Oh my God, I'm going to cum, oh god ... oh ... my ... god! YESSSSSSSSSSSS DADDDDYYYYYYY I'mmmmmm CUMMMMIIINGGGGG!"

They began fucking wildly again like two animals in heat. As their climaxes ended at the same time, they slowed and then stopped to kiss passionately for several moments.

Chad held her tightly and rolled their joined bodies over until he lay on top of her without breaking their kiss. When their mouths did release, Chad lifted himself off of his daughter's pussy and his dick made a wet, plopping sound as fell out of her warm snug cunt.

Amber had watched the entire scene before her in anticipation of getting another turn at Chad. He didn't know it, but their porch-fuck was just a small sample of what she was capable of doing. She hungrily looked at his wet dick and thought about sucking the juice of Brittany and her daddy off his cock. Brittany saw Amber's eyes and could read her thoughts without any difficulty.

"I'm not finished with my Daddy, yet," she told Amber. "But you can suck his cock clean before I come back for seconds."

Amber smiled her thanks at Brittany and moved quickly to attack her new Daddy and his flaccid cock.

Amber got up on the bed between Chad's legs and spread him wider. She knelt down on her knees and her head lowered over his throbbing shaft. She worked it slowly into her mouth and let her jaws relax so she could open wider. Her eyes opened wide as she took about half his cock to the back of her mouth before slowly letting it withdraw from her lips. "Shit, I love how big your dick is, even when it's soft."

Amber then went down on him again, but this time Chad saw the entire length of his dick disappear in her mouth and could feel her throat muscles squeezing around the soft head. He also saw Kate moving behind Amber and then Amber jerked slightly as Katie began eating her pussy from behind. Her moans of pleasure were muffled from the large cock in her mouth and she re-doubled her efforts on Chad.

"Oh my God, Amber. That's fucking incredible!" Chad croaked out as she bobbed on his shaft. Her eyes crossed as she watched his cock while she pulled nearly all the way off of him before slowly filling her mouth and throat with him again. Suddenly she sucked her cheeks in and pulled off of him, her tongue snaking hard on his cock's underside. Amber paused when only his mushroom head remained inside her lips and let her tongue go wild on the very tip of it.

"Jesus Amber! You're driving fucking crazy!"

She winked again and then pushed herself all the way down again before switching directions and pulling nearly all the way off. Once more she stopped just at his tip and in no time she had his cock screaming for relief as his balls churned in her grasp.

"Holy fucking shit! You could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch!" Chad said breathlessly. His cock was so over-stimulated, that every movement she made sent a jolt of electricity from the end of his dick all the way to the core of his body.

"I told you I'd make it special for you." She said quickly after pulling off of Chad. "Now for the big finish!" and she took him straight to the bottom, swallowing on his shaft to really get him going. She could feel his cock twitching in her mouth and it seemed to have grown slightly, but he was still a long way from his full hardness. Amber slowly lifted her head from his crotch and her tongue continued its dance around his cock.

Once more, she paused with just the tip inside her warm soft mouth. Amber could probably tie THREE knots in the stem of a cherry; her tongue was just that talented, Chad thought in the haze of his ecstasy. Her teeth bit down gently just behind the head to hold it in place, and when he felt her working her tongue into the slit of his dick, Chad's entire body practically came off the bed. He lurched, groaned, shook, and quivered as she held him firmly with her teeth and worked her tongue around his ridge.

"Ooh FUCKING Goddamn! Shit Amber ... oh my god!" Chad cried out. His cock contracted over and over again as it pumped another load of cum into her mouth. Amber continued to work her magic him and she didn't release his cock until she was certain he was completely dry.

In the meantime, Kate was still enjoying Amber's pussy. Once Amber was done with Chad, she was able to more fully enjoy on what Kate was doing behind her. Less than a minute later, Amber had her own climax. Kate held Amber's ass wide open to gain better access to her friend's delight and didn't stop licking and sucking until she was had every bit of Amber's nectar.

Brittany walked over to her dad and said, "I hope there are more bullets in that cannon of yours daddy!" Kate and Amber went back to the couch with Nikki so the three of them could have their own "breakfast" while Brittany took care of their daddy.

Brittany crawled up to her father on the bed and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. When he looked into her eyes, he saw her love and that sent a wave of pleasure that went to his soul. Brittany rolled up over him, choosing to start on top. Her pussy was still wet and he easily slid inside her. They groaned in unison, and she started slowly before gradually moving faster and setting a comfortable pace. She was in no hurry and wanted to savour a long bout of love-making with her very special Valentine.

"This has been the best Valentine's Day ever, Daddy," she told him quietly. She kept moving herself up and down on his shaft, slowly fucking him. She continued to whisper how much she loved him and being with him in every way when she suddenly stopped talking and slammed her pussy onto him several times. She paused and asked, "Daddy, I'm almost ready to cum. Can you, um ... can you maybe tilt your pelvis up towards me and just hold it like that?"

She guided Chad to do what she wanted and then she melted above him sighing out, "Ooooooo yeahhhhh..., fuck daddy... that's just the right spot, Keep it... just...like... that ... right there! Mmmmm... Now stay like that while I do this," and she started rocking and twisting her pussy on her daddy's cock. She never raised herself up off of him, but just ground her cunt down on him while remaining impaled on his massive pole.

Chad reached up to play with her breasts and was rewarded with her nipples becoming long, hard points that stood out from her breasts. He couldn't remember her nipples being so long before and they seemed out of proportion to the rest of her. He didn't have much time to think about her tits because as her hips moved wildly on him, her breathing became ragged and shallow.

"Oh God! Oh yes daddy! Keep touching me like that! I'm going to cum any second now! ... Oh, here it comes, Daddy!... Oh God, I'm cumming!" she cried out. She bucked over him a couple more times and Chad could feel the sudden release of her juice running down his cock and over his thighs.

Brittany collapsed on top of him and lay there catching her breath. Finally she lifted her head up and kissed him before saying, "Holy fuck, that was the best one yet, Daddy!"

Chad's cock was slightly numb from all the previous activity and he wasn't close to cumming again. He rolled their joined bodies over until he was on top of her and after settling his hips comfortably between her thighs, he started pounding into her. Brittany loved every second of it; She wrapped her legs around him and in no time their bodies were in perfect rhythm. She had not fully recovered from her previous orgasm and her fingernails dug into his back as he was quickly brought her to a second powerful climax. Less than two minutes after that, a third orgasm wracked her young body and left her weak and shaking under him. Chad stopped his movements and they both lay panting.