A Snowy Afternoon

Story Info
Mistress tests out some new toys.
1.9k words
3.91
26.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow covered the earth in a thick blanket as he stared out of the window, anxiously waiting. His Mistress has be gone for three hours. He feared she was lost in the snow, cold and afraid. He was about to go out and look for her when lights flashed through the trees. A car was approaching. Mistress was back. He felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up with anticipation.

He went to the door to great his Mistress. Knelt on the floor with his hands on his lap with a smile on his face he waited. It was ten minutes before Mistress came in. He was now wondering why it took her so long. The door knob began to turn and in stepped his Mistress carrying a large cardboard box.

"Welcome back Mistress." he said bowing before her.

"Take this to the bedroom and place it beside the bed. Do not open it."

Mistress handed him the box and ruffled his hair as he turned to leave. Curiosity was slowly taking over him when he was alone in the bedroom with this mysterious box. It was taking all of his self control not to just lift the lid and have a peek. No, he thought, I can't disobey Mistress. He set the box beside the bed and walked to the living room.

Mistress was seated on the sofa with one leg crossed over the other. He sat by her feet, his face inches from the spiked heel of her boot. He glanced up her leg to her crotch, she wasn't wearing any panties. He blushed and obverted his eyes. He hoped Mistress didn't catch him looking. It appeared she didn't.

"Pet."

"Yes Mistress?" He said without turning to look at her.

"My bag is on the table, fetch it for me."

"Yes Mistress." He fetched her black leather bag and placed it on the sofa beside her. He took up his place by her feet. He heard her rummage through her bag then felt her hands on his neck. He closed his eyes as her soft hands caressed his ears. He gave a slight purr as her fingers grazed the hairs on the back of his neck. He felt a feather light kiss on his neck and sighed. Mistress relaxed into the sofa.

He placed his hand on his neck. There was a leather collar fastened around him by a metal buckle at the back. He beamed with excitement with his new present. He loved receiving presents from Mistress. They always made him feel special. Mistress sat on the sofa for another hour, just watching the television and patting her pets' head. He was about to drift off to sleep when Mistress stood up suddenly.

"Stay here until I call you." With that she turned, walked to the bedroom and closed the door. She was in there for a good 20 minutes before she called for him to come in.

As he walked into the room his senses tingled. He knew he was in for a treat. He saw Mistress sitting on the edge of the bed. She was wearing a black satin corset which accentuated her large breasts. A black satin skirt hugged her thighs and showed off her curves. She was wearing a different pair of black leather boots. They had sharp 4" heals and studs running up the leg. All of these clothes were new. Mistress uncrossed her legs. He got a glimpse of her shaven pussy which caused tingles to run up and down his cock.

Mistress stood up and walked towards her pet. She grabbed the back of neck and kissed him hard. He closed his eyes and sighed as her tongue darted in and out of his mouth. She tasted sweet. She broke the kiss and looked deep into her pets' eyes, seeing all the love and admiration which gave her so much happiness. She reached down and squeezed his balls hard. He winced and held back a moan. She squeezed harder causing him to squeal. Tears were forming in his eyes as she continued her assault on his most sensitive parts. He couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Mistress please!" A few tears fell down his cheeks as she released her grip, but still cupped him.

"Did that hurt pet?"

"Yes Mistress." he answered, opening one eye to look at her while she read the expression on his face. She released him and walked toward the bed. She motioned for him to lay down. He walked quickly to the bed and laid face down resting his head on the pillows.

Mistress put the mysterious box on the table and pulled out a small bottle. She poured its contents onto her hand. She walked over to the bed and straddled him. Her smooth hands caressed his back and moved down to his soft ass. She squeezed and rubbed all over his skin causing him to moan breath deeply. Her finger trailed over his bottom as she parted it softly. Her tongue flicked over the hole lightly then plunged deep inside.

"Mistress!" Her tongue continued to send shivers down his spine. He began to pant and grind his hips into the sheets. Mistress trickled some of the oil down his crack and worked it in slowly with her finger. He sighed and sank into the bed as she dismounted and walked to the box.

"On all fours pet, and keep your eyes closed."

He raised up onto his hands and knees. He could hear Mistress rummaging around in the box. There was complete silence then a whoosh and a crack. He froze, his tool stood erect. She had a new whip. He still had bruises and welts on his body from the last time Mistress used her whip. Mistress came up behind him and plunged a 7" dildo deep into his ass. He could feel her hips push against him as she began to thrust.

"No noises pet." She said as she dragged her nails along his back. He tried so hard to keep quiet. The foreign object inside him felt so good and after Mistress's tongue fucking he was about ready to explode. Instead of moaning be began to pant softly. He started to move in her rhythm, him pushing back as she pushed forward. Mistress grunted with each thrust as if the dildo was a part of her. His body began to tremble as the cum boiled in his balls.

Suddenly Mistress stopped and slowly pulled out. She picked up the whip and brought it down hard on his ass five times. It was too much. He screamed and collapsed on the bed. She walked over to him and whipped his back. He continued to scream and began to sob into the pillow.

"I didn't tell you could make a noise pet," another five lashings, "and I didn't tell you you could move!"

Whipash! Whipash! Whipash!!

"Mistress please! I'm sorry!!" He tried to move away as some of the welts began to bleed.

Whipash!! Whipash!! Whipash!!!

"Where are you going pet? I haven't finished punishing you."

Whipash!! Whipash!! WHIPASH!!!!

He was bawling now. "MISTRESS PLEASE!!"

Whipash!! Whipash!! Whipash!! Whipash!!!

The whippings stopped. He was left crying into the pillows. Mistress left the room and closed the door behind her. He couldn't move. The window was open slightly letting icy cold air enter the room. He began to shiver as the wind caught the welts on his body.

Mistress was gone for an hour. He heard her moving around in the rest of the house and occasionally stop outside the bedroom to listen to his sobbing. He couldn't understand what he had done to make her so mad. She has never gone all out like that before. He shuddered thinking about the look in her eyes. It was a look of rage.

He woke up with Mistress standing next to the bed staring at him. She was wearing a satin night gown and her hair was tied up in a messy bun.

"Come with me pet." She walked out of the room and turned into the bathroom. He crawled off of the bed and followed her. The bathroom was steamy and had a faint smell of lavender and rose oil. There were candles lining the bath tub and thick soapy bubbles floated on the water.

He turned to look at her. She smiled at him which warmed his heart.

"Go on pet, get in." He slowly climbed into the bath. As he sat down the welts on his body began to sting. Mistress watched his face as he inched himself into the hot water. When he was sitting down, she took a sponge and lathered it up. She washed his chest, arms and shoulders. He winced as she touched the bruises then purred as her fingertips grazed his leg. She washed his back gently then motioned for him to stand up.

She cleaned his legs and his bottom. Her hands wandered all over his body which caused his tool to grow long and hard. She leaned over and kissed the head. He moaned as her tongue flicked over him and her hot mouth devoured him whole. He couldn't maintain his balance and almost slipped, but Mistress held onto his thighs and just carried on with her sucking.

He was so close to cuming, and Mistress could feel it. She pulled herself away and helped him out of the bath. She wrapped him up in one of her favourite fluffy towels and led him to the bedroom. She dried him off leaving soft kissed all over his body. She helped him into bed and slid in next to him. Her hands explored his body as his heart began to melt at her soft touch.

"I really hurt you earlier didn't I pet?" She said as she kissed his lips hungrily.

"Yes Mistress, but I feel much better now." She smiled and positioned herself on top of him.

"I bet you're just aching to cum aren't you pet?"

"Yes Mistress"

He held onto her waist and felt her silky skin beneath his fingers. She shimmied down his body and slowly lowered herself onto him. They moaned in unison as a tingling sensation ran through them. She moved very slowly at first, letting every inch of him feel her warmth. As she began to pick up the pace she kissed him passionately and nibbled on his neck. He groaned and bucked his hips to fill her completely. He looked into her eyes and saw nothing but love and desire.

At that moment he flipped her over and began to pound into her. She lost herself and started to mean and buck as he filled her.

"Oh god pet that's so good!" She reached round him and grabbed his ass. She dug her nails in hard which he knew meant she wanted him to go faster. He pounded into her as hard as he could, her moans drove him insane as she shock with her first orgasm. It was too much. He came inside her looking deep into her eyes. She smiled and kissed his lips. She pulled him down beside her and snuggled into his chest. He ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her forehead. She was so cute and sweet when she was sleeping. A completely different person to what he had seen earlier.

He woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking. Mistress hardly ever cooked breakfast for him. Pancakes, his favourite. Mistress came into the room with a tray with a plate piled high with her fluffy buttermilk pancakes and a jug of hot maple syrup. She set the try down on the night stand and picked up the jug. She threw back the covers and poured the hot sticky liquid all over his chest. Talk about breakfast in bed...