A Snowy Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie excused herself to go to the bathroom and a few minutes later Richard heard her scream out.

"You've got a fucking sauna! I haven't had a sauna for ages, that's it I'm having one." And a moment later, "Come and join me."

Richard didn't need to be asked twice. He picked himself off the floor and almost ran to the bathroom. Just as he entered he briefly saw Cassie naked from behind as she wrapped a fluffy white towel around herself, opening the door to the sauna and slipping in.

He quickly stripped down and pulled a towel off the shelf for himself. His cock was already beginning to stiffen and he had to concentrate really hard to stop it rising to its full glory and poking out from the towel.

He entered the sauna and there she sat, beads of sweat beginning to form on her golden brown shoulders. The towel she was wearing was not very big and Richard could see the full glory of her long, smooth legs. She was lying back against the wall with her eyes closed basking in the hot, moist air. Richard sat opposite her and stared at her. He couldn't take his eyes of the beautiful young lady in front of him. She opened her eyes and saw him taking in her body and smiled. Cassie liked what she saw too. Richard had an excellent body, the product of a rigorous exercise regime. He had strong shoulders and well sculpted pectoral muscles; his stomach was flat and strong without having the overly pronounced 'six pack' the preppy boys back home would sport. She looked lower and could see him desperately trying to hide the bulge beneath his towel.

"That looks nice," she offered with a glint in her eye.

Before he could reply Cassie stood up. "I'm going for a shower," she said and let her towel slip to the floor.

Richard got a full view of her incredible body. Her pert little tits stood before him. They were firm and pointed upwards a little at the end where she had the most incredible soft, pink, nipples Richard had ever seen. He just managed to see her flat smooth stomach and her perfectly trimmed little pussy before she walked from the sauna and back into the bathroom.

Clutching his towel, his dick desperately trying to escape, he got up and left the sauna also.

There she was, underneath the hot jets of the shower. She was facing away from him now and he could see the water running down her back and down her beautiful backside. The sight of such a magnificent ass was almost too much for Richard. He dropped his towel finally releasing his big stiff cock. It was about eight inches long and quite wide. Cassie turned around and grinned when she saw Richard's big hard member before her. She beckoned him forward and he went to her. Their mouths locked together as they kissed deeply and passionately under the water jets, their tongues thrusting deeply inside each other's mouths. Cassie could feel Richards cock pressing against her abdomen and could feel herself aching to feel it inside of her. As they kissed, Cassie ran her fingers across Richard's strong muscular back. He ran his down her spine until he had a hand on each ass cheek feeling how toned she was, but how wonderfully fleshy at the same time. Cassie's right hand finally dropped down to his strong butt and moved around to the front. She pulled away from him a little so that she could reach his balls and hold them in her hand. Her hand moved upwards feeling the full length and girth of his shaft. She let out a moan. She noticed his cock was uncircumcised which excited her more as most of the boys she had fucked before had had the operation. She loved the feel of the baby soft skin beneath her hand as she began to pull up and down.

Richard reached upwards with his left hand and found the nipple of Cassie's right breast. He took it between thumb and first finger and felt it stiffen as he squeezed. He began to tease her hard nipples with his fingers rubbing around and around and then pinching them tight. He could tell she was enjoying his attention as she shuddered and gasped beneath his lips.

Cassie was pulling harder and harder on his cock. Feeling the weight of it against her wrist as her hand slipped up and down. She felt Richards hand slip down between her legs and involuntarily opened them a little further so that his fingers could explore her pussy more freely. She could feel his middle finger sliding up and down her smooth shaven slit. He applied a little more pressure and his finger slipped between the lips. He ran his finger upwards until he found her clitoris and then held it there tight. She stiffened as she felt the shocks begin to fire from her pussy throughout her body. Next, Richard slid his finger down again feeling the hot juices against it. When he reached the bottom he introduced his index finger too and slowly pushed them inside her. She let out a moan as she felt his fingers slide deep inside. He drew them out again and slowly began to fuck her with them, feeling the intense heat of her body against his touch.

She could bear it no more and took his cock firmly in her hand and pulled him out of the shower and back to the living room. She lay on her back on the sheepskin rug in front of the fire. He lay, on his side, alongside her. He could see her gloriously toned body in full. He leaned down and took her right breast into his mouth, closing his lips around the nipple and sucking hard. He felt her gasp and arch her back a little. His tongue teased her nipple circling it and flicking it. Whilst doing this his right hand, once again, reached between her legs. This time he took his two fingers and began to gently rub at her clit. First up and down and then round and round. Richard could feel Cassie stiffening and twitching as she felt an orgasm coming on. He pressed his penis hard against her side as he rubbed her sweet little clitoris harder and harder, faster and faster. She was panting for breath and letting out louder and louder gasps as she felt the full force of her orgasm coming. As she finally reached climax she let out a long cry as Richard slid his fingers deep inside her. He could feel her pussy gripping on to them hard until she, slowly, began to relax.

Richard flopped down alongside her, touching his lips to her soft, warm cheek.

"Thank you," she whispered.

He let his fingers slide out of her and ran them along the length of his thick prick, smearing himself in her juices.

Suddenly Cassie rolled over Richard and held herself above him on hands and knees. He looked straight into her eyes and could immediately see that she was just warming up. He could feel himself pinned beneath her strong thighs. She sat upright and he took in the sight of her upper body, naked before him. Tiny drops of sweat dotted her chest. Occasionally the droplets would merge and trickle downwards between her breasts and disappear into her naval. He wanted to taste her sweat, to run his tongue around her belly button and up to her tits. But, he knew, right now, she was in charge.

Cassie reached across him and took an ice cube from the champagne bucket nearby and placed it between her lips. She could feel is stiff cock pressing hard against her ass cheeks where she sat on him. She longed to feel his dick deep inside her, but knew she would have to wait, as there was a job to perform beforehand. As the ice cube melted between her hot lips a trickle of cold water dripped off her chin on to Richard's chest. He reflexively tensed feeling himself press tighter against her butt.

Cassie leaned down and held her lips against Richard's. He could feel the cold, wet sensation of her lips, before she suddenly slipped her hot tongue deep within his mouth. The contrast between the cold of her lips and the incredible heat of her tongue was exquisite.

She pulled away.

"I hope you liked that," she said "because that is what your dick is about to feel."

Richard felt his penis was ready to burst at the prospect of Cassie taking it deep between her full soft lips.

She took another ice cube and teasingly played with it between her lips. He reached over and took one too and gently rubbed it around the soft pink areola of her nipples. She gasped arching her back and he felt first one nipple and then the other stiffen.

Now is the time, she thought. I want to taste his big hard cock in my mouth.

She loosened the grip of her thighs and cat like slid down his body. He opened his legs for her and she lay between them, her mouth an inch away from his penis.

"What a pretty cock you have," she sighed and he felt her warm breath against the swollen head.

Suddenly, she took the head of his penis into her mouth and closed her lips around it. The cold of her chilled lips caused Richard a spasm and Cassie felt his dick forced deeper into her mouth. Immediately she countered the cold by holding her warm tongue against the shaft. She drew upwards stroking the tongue across his soft skin.

If Richard thought this sensation was something incredible in his mouth it was nothing compared to the feeling around his cock. He lay backwards giving in to the pleasures of Cassie's mouth.

She cupped Richards's balls gently in her left hand and held the base of his dick in her right. She could feel his balls tightened in her grip as she ever so gently squeezed. Again she took his shaft in to her mouth and began to draw her lips up and down his length. She could taste his salty pre-cum on her tongue, which made her want to take him deeper and deeper into her mouth. As she sucked harder and harder against the head she began to rub her right hand up and down his cock feeling the soft skin gliding up and down with her.

This was getting to be too much for Richard to bear, the feel of Cassie's soft, damp hair between his legs. Her mouth gently sucking at his cock and her smooth hand working it up and down. He could feel himself dangerously close to coming. He could feel his ass tightening sending a shiver all the way up the length of his cock.

Cassie could feel it too and began to suck harder onto his stiff prick.

Finally Richard could take it no more and his cock twitched within Cassie's mouth as he began his orgasm. He fired his hot cum deep within her mouth as she sucked him to an earth-shifting climax. She finally took her lips off his shaft where with one last shudder Richard's cock spurted the last remnants of cum across her lips. She pulled her hair backwards and looked up at him with lust in her eyes and allowed him to see his semen dribbling across her chin.

Cassie drew the back of her arm across her mouth wiping away the vestiges of cum, the rest having been swallowed. She lay down alongside him and snuggled into him. They felt the heat of there bodies, wet with sweat against one another. Cassie held on to Richard's prick wanting to feel it relax beneath her grip.

Some minutes passed as they enjoyed the comfort of each other's bodies, relaxing in front of the warm fire. Neither speaking as words had nothing to add.

Richard's cock had not quite softened beneath Cassie's hand and as she squeezed it she could feel that there was life stirring once again. She grinned greedily at him as she felt his cock begin to grow, but let go of it chuckling and climbing to her feet.

She stood over him legs slightly apart and he could see the full beauty of her pussy. She had very smooth, cleanly shaven skin, with a short trimmed line of pubic hair running upwards above it. Richard could see the moisture of her slit glistening before him and realized he had to slide his cock inside her.

Cassie smiled down at him and asked if he saw anything he would like, before turning and heading, once again, to the shower.

A moment later he followed her in to the bathroom and stood before her taking in her stunning body. His cock was now at least as hard as before and proudly stood out before her. She watched as he began to stroke his cock, taking in the sight of her soaping herself all over. This got her very excited indeed and she allowed her hand to drop between her legs where she began to tease her clitoris. Richard knew he could watch Cassie masturbate all night, but he was yearning to feel her body once again, for himself.

He stepped into the shower next to her and kissed her deeply on the lips. She turned away from him and offered him the soap and asked if he would wash her back. He gently rubbed the soap into her back, feeling her tight, toned muscles beneath his hands. He pushed his thumbs deep into her flesh and drew them downwards on either side of her spine. She moaned with the pleasure of his touch. Cassie moved backwards into him and felt his rock hard cock against her soapy ass cheeks. She gently moved from side to side feeling it pressing hard against the slit between her cheeks. Richards's hands moved down to her ass, one on either side. He caressed the smooth warm skin of her peach like butt. He allowed his right hand to slip lower between her legs and feel her pussy from behind. She was soaking wet and his finger glided effortlessly inside her as she let out a slow moan.

After fingering her for a minute or two Richard moved away. Cassie had her hands against the shower wall and was standing on tiptoe with her legs slightly apart so that Richard had full access to her hole. He wanted to look at this magnificent creature from behind and take in the full pleasure of seeing her perfect ass and her firm little pussy beneath it as the water dripped down her back. He then grabbed her ass cheeks in each hand and pulled them apart. Cassie groaned as she felt herself being opened before him. He could see her perfect little ass hole in front of him and touched his finger to it feeling it tighten beneath his finger. Cassie shivered with pleasure.

Richard wanted nothing more than to open Cassie's ass cheeks wide and slide is cock deep into her pussy, but there was one more pleasure remaining that he did not want to forgo.

"I want to taste you," he whispered in her ear and switching off the water led her out of the shower. He created a mat out of the towels and brought her into a crouching position. He gently and expertly maneuvered her so that she was lying on her back. He marveled at her tight stomach and the downy, golden hairs beneath her naval. Taking his hands inside her thighs he proceeded to spread her legs apart. She allowed herself to be opened with no resistance. He moved his head between her thighs and began to lightly kiss the soft skin of her pussy. He licked upwards, tasting her juices. His tongue found her clit and proceeded to tease it. He grabbed her ass cheeks in either hand, digging his nails in quite deeply as he lapped at her clit. He then took two fingers from his right hand and slid them inside her as he licked away.

Gasps of pleasure were escaping from the back of Cassie's throat as he tongued her harder and harder.

Richard then moved away and guided her softly, but making his intentions very clear, onto her forearms and knees with her ass pointing upwards in the air and her pussy available for all his attentions.

It felt incredibly exhilarating for Cassie to be in this position, thoroughly vulnerable to this man. A shiver ran up her spine.

Richard crouched down behind her and gently ran his hands across her ass. He drew a finger up and down her wet slit and watched her lips open up to his touch. Once again, he bent into her and ran his tongue up her pussy. Cassie moaned with pleasure. Her clitoris was tight and swollen and begging for his tongue to play with it some more. Richard licked away, allowing his tongue to slide deep inside her from time to time. His tongue found her clit and began to work away at it, flicking it from left to right and sliding up and down. Cassie was groaning with pleasure. Next, Richard did something neither of them had experienced before. He was licking his tongue upwards along her slit and when he got to the end he kept on going. Cassie could feel his tongue gliding upwards until it found her ass hole. Ordinarily, she would have thought this wasn't really her thing, but she was lost to this man's touch and the feel of his tongue teasing her tight little hole was something incredible. As he licked her he used the fingers of one hand to tease her pussy, sliding deep inside her and rubbing her swollen clit with his thumb.

Cassie could take no more and decided she had to feel Richard's cock inside her now.

She looked over her shoulder and straight into his eyes and said.

"Fuck me now Richard. Please."

He was happy to oblige.

Richard knelt behind her and took his big, stiff member, in his right hand and guided it towards Cassie's wet hole. She gasped as she felt the swollen head touch her pussy lips. Richard could feel her pushing backwards into him willing him to slide deep inside her, but, rather naughtily, he held back. He slid his cock up and down between her outer lips savoring the moment for all it was worth. Finally, he could feel when is dick was right by her hole and felt her cunt opening for him. Taking his hand off his shaft he placed one hand on each ass cheek and opening her wide, slid his cock deep inside of her.

They both moaned with the ecstasy of the moment. Cassie felt Richard's big cock pulsing deep inside her, stretching her just enough without being painful. Richard could feel Cassie's incredible heat, could feel her pussy greedily sucking his shaft. Momentarily they stayed like that, completely still, feeling each other's presence and then Richard slowly drew backwards. He let his penis slide all the way out so that he could experience the moment when her pussy lips would finally yield to him again and again. With every entry Cassie would let out a moan feeling herself opened wide.

Steadily Richard increased the pace and they each found their rhythm, Cassie pushing back into him as he thrust deep inside her. She could feel his balls slapping against her ass and he took pleasure in the sight of his big cock sliding in and out of this perfect woman.

As they thrust against each other harder and harder Richard would reach around to take one of her breasts in his hand as he fucked her. He squeezed her nipples tight and heard her whimper beneath his touch.

Richard was fucking her for all he was worth when he heard her breathing begin to change and sensed her reaching her next climax. Harder and harder he thrust as Cassie began to cum, moaning loudly with every stroke. Finally she held still and allowed Richard to do all the work when a huge orgasm ripped from her pussy throughout her body. She cried out with pleasure her body gripping onto his cock for all it was worth. It was one of those orgasms that almost made her cry as colors swam before her eyes. Richard slowed his pace until he was still, just allowing his cock to twitch on its own deep inside of her.

A minute passed before she looked around to him looking exhausted, but sexy beyond belief.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed.

Now it was Richard's turn to grin with pride. He slid his cock out of her and stroking his hands across her back gently led her trembling body into a standing position.

"I love your cock," she gasped as he led her to the bedroom.

They quickly threw the quilts to the floor and Richard laid Cassie out upon the sheets. He grabbed a couple of burning candles from the living room and brought them into the bedroom. There was no way he was going to miss out and seeing this beautiful creature as she lay before him.

He climbed onto the bed and looked into her eyes, she smiled up at him her eyes alight with passion.

"Ready for the finale" he grinned.

"Fuck yeah," she gasped in reply.

Richard climbed between her legs and she opened herself wide to him. He steered his cock towards her pussy where she took it from him and brought it to her opening. He leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips as he pushed down and once again entered her, feeling the resistance suddenly give. She gasped and arched backwards as his prick slid all the way deep inside her. Her pussy felt so good as it sucked onto him. Richard began sliding his prick in and out as once again they found their rhythm. Cassie opened her legs wide to allow Richard's prick as deep inside her as possible. She groaned as she felt the pressure of his body against her clitoris as he slid in and out deeper and faster with every stroke. She scratched her nails down his back causing him to arch and thus push his cock deeper inside her with the exquisite pain.