A Snowy Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes Cassie threw her head back and began to moan again as she felt the beginnings of an orgasm. Her pussy clamping down against his cock was enough to bring Richard to the point of no return. Faster and faster they fucked as, first Cassie and then Richard began to cum. Richard lifted himself on his hands, arms outstretched thrusting deep inside her as he came and Cassie's pussy held him in a vice like grip as her orgasm fired through her. They moaned as one, Cassie biting hard onto his shoulder as he collapsed down onto her as his cock finally slowed its spasms.

They lay in that position, breathing deeply with one another, not saying a word for several minutes. Finally, Cassie felt Richard's cock soften inside of her and he rolled off her, flat on to his back.

"Fuck me!" he finally exclaimed.

"I think I just did," she replied turning onto her side and moving her body close into his.

Pulling the quilts over themselves they finally fell asleep in each other's arms, the exhaustion of their day finally catching up with them.

The next day was Sunday and Cassie did not have to work. They spent the day together eating, drinking and above all making love whenever they had the energy left to do so. Later in the day they skied their way back to the spot where they had taken lunch the previous day, enjoying the spectacular view. Cassie insisted on Richard fucking her there and then hard against a tree.

Monday morning came and Richard had to make his way back to London. Cassie had her car dropped off at his place and drove him to Zurich airport. She accompanied him to the departures gate and they turned into each other kissing deeply. Cassie's hand subtly slipped down to the bulge in Richard's pants stroking its full stiff length as they kissed.

They parted promising that when the ski season was over Cassie would make London her next port of call on her travels.

Richard flopped into his seat on the airplane, a huge grin on his face and looked towards the empty seat next to him and laughed out loud.

"Thank you Sarah for the best Valentine's day of my life."