A Soccer Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkbeasley
dkbeasley
221 Followers

"Sure baby, what?"

"Can I really jerk off in front of you whenever I want, like right now because I really want to?"

"Sure sweetie, of course you can. Better take your PJs off though so you can just cum on your stomach instead of on the floor or the couch or on your clothes."

Well he was off to the races practically before I could even finish the sentence.

"Will you watch me Mom? Its way better that way."

"Sure honey, Mommy will be happy to watch." I smiled sweetly, donated a few quick, light-handed strokes on that swollen poll of his and then sat back to watch, moving my eyes back and forth from his eyes to the reddening cock he was pumping. By way of encouragement I asked him what it felt like. He tried to describe it to me but succeeded only in making himself all the more aroused.

He loved it and as for me, it was truly delicious to watch and I was for sure aroused as well. I had only one more hurdle to clear with Dean and that'd easily happen within a day or two. I was entirely sure of it now. By the weekend he'd be my champion ass-packer for years to come. Hurrah!

It was Saturday morning three days later. He was still asleep when I went out for a run but was sitting at the kitchen table in his PJs munching on some toast when I got back. I sat and had a glass of juice with him and then said I was going up to shower off.

"Well, can I come along and play with you a little Mom? I'd really, really like to." He said it so sweetly and with a small hint of that little boy voice from days gone by. He hadn't stammered this time though and in fact had spoken with a little more boldness than before.

"Sure honey, why not. I've got to get undressed anyway." And off we went.

He followed me into the bedroom and to the bath beyond. I took off my shirt and running shorts and tossed then in the hamper. I turned to him in my sports bra and panties and asked if playing with me meant playing with my pussy. I knew the answer of course but wanted to engage him in some frank conversation. It was erotic for me. He rather quietly said yes, that's what he wanted. His eyes were downcast and the boldness from the breakfast table was gone. I kind of liked that.

I said, "Well OK Honey, I guess mommy better take off her panties." I could see his dick pop like a jack-in-the-box in his pajama bottoms and I asked if he thought he would jerk off while he played with mommy's pussy like he'd done yesterday. He said yes and so I said, "Well in that case, since I have to take a shower anyway, maybe it makes sense for you to play with me in there. That way, if you cum, the water will wash you off. That sound ok?"

He indicated his consent with a head nod, his stare transfixed on my pussy. I stood facing him, my hands on my hips and told him to go ahead and take off his PJs. I wanted to see that swollen cock pop up and bounce when the waist band trapped and then freed him. I got what I hoped for. It was enormous, rock hard and sprang up like a catapult.

I said, "Dean Honey, I don't want to make a big thing out of this but I'm not sure you've seen Mommy's boobies before and I'll have to take my bra off to shower. Is that OK?" Again with the head nod but at this point his gaze lifted from my pussy to my chest and as I removed my bra, I deliberately held the fabric tight against the front of me so that when I arched my back and pulled it up free of my tits, they'd bounce out as if with a life of their own.

Mine aren't massive but an ample and perky set of tits they certainly are and I got the reaction I hoped for...he gasped audibly. "Oh sweetheart, Mommy didn't mean to scare you. Come here pumpkin", I said and pulled him to me for a mother's comforting hug. As I did that I positioned his face at my tits and with one hand on his back and the other on his butt, I pulled him in. I ran my hand back and forth across his bare ass and felt his pole pushing into me.

I loved the feeling and kept him pinned against me for several seconds, all the while rubbing his ass and cooing in his little ear that 'mommy didn't mean to scare her sweet boy'. There we were, my 18 year old son and me, pressed together in a naked embrace, nobody home, no clock to mind, and I was afloat in bliss. How I had waited and hoped for this. I was aroused beyond description.

The shower stall in our house was made a little oversized. I had really liked that feature when we first bought the house and was especially happy to have it now. I got the water to the right temperature and Dean stepped in right behind me and slid the shower door closed.

"Let's get soaped up honey and then, if you still want, you can play with Mommy's pussy. You think it would be fun to soap each other?" Well I have to tell you that the kid was nearly out of his mind with excitement. He was breathing heavily, answering in short burst, eyes roving over my naked form and red faced.

He agreed it'd probably be fun to soap each other and I said I'd go first. I rubbed the bar of soap between my hands, set it down in the soap tray and began to apply the lather against his skin. I had him face away from me as I began, soaping his neck, then his back and then working my way on down to the back of his legs....lingering at his sweet young ass, my soapy hands working back and forth across his crack and allowing my finger to 'inadvertently' brush across his asshole. "OK honey, turn back around to face Mommy", I said and of course he dutifully obeyed.

I soaped up some more and began to apply the warm, slippery slurry to his chest. His eyes were closed and his head tilted back at this point. I worked my way down to his abdomen and when I got to his middle, I applied only a few soapy strokes to his rigid cock. I didn't want to be too obvious for one thing and more importantly, I didn't want him to cum and loose that massive erection. I had big plans for that baby.

I continued my way down to his shins and his ankles, working the soap into his skin with a slight rocking motion so that his dick would slap against my face a few times. I deliberately spoke up at that point so that he'd open his eyes, look down and see what was happening. He did and it was enormously erotic for me.

"Ok baby, your turn," I said. His grabbed the soap, lathered up and began to go to work on me. The greedy kid didn't want to start at the back -- no way. He started right at my shoulders and got very quickly to my tits. 'That's my boy', I thought. After maybe a minute or so soaping just my tits I said, "Well gosh Dean Honey, I think you've pretty much got 'em both clean by now. Maybe you should move on."

"Ok Mom," he said and began to work his way down my torso. I expected him to linger at my cunt and he did. Wow oh wow, did he ever. What a kid. For all my planning and scheming, the end game was now about to blossom and for the life of me my mounting passion was trying to overtake my patience. Just a minute or two more! I was so fucking aroused but I had to hold onto the plan.

"Ok Dean", I said to break the spell, "why don't you work on my back now."

Again with the near automatic compliance. He started at my shoulders, worked down to my back and waist and then to the 'promised land'. He rubbed his soapy, slippery hand between my legs, to and fro in my ass crack, from anus to cunt and back again, over and over. It was heaven. I took charge.

I said, "Dean Honey, that feels kind of nice to mommy and it probably does to you too. Can I give you a tip?"

"Heck yeah Mom, what?"

I said, "Well, take hold of your penis at the base, and use your hand to move the head back and forth through my butt crack. With all that slippery soap I think it will slip and slide nice and smooth and it might give you a good feeling." He did that and was practically panting at that point. I didn't think it would take long and I was right.

"Mom, do you want me to use my finger again?"

"Gosh honey, that's very sweet and Mommy loves you for that. I have an idea though, if it's Ok with you. I remember how awesome your finger felt and I was thinking that because your peter is bigger than your finger, it might feel even better to Mommy that way. Would that be OK to you?" He was hot enough to fuck a cinder block at this point so of course he agreed.

I cautioned him to remember to be careful, to make sure he started nice and slow, being sure to be wet and slippery. In less than a minute he was in my ass. Oh glory, how I had waited for this. I spoke sweetly to him, gave him encouragement, reached around to his sweet young butt and pulled him into me. It was wonderful and I told him so. I began to give instructions, slowly, sweetly and with a mother's cooing appreciation.

"That's prefect honey. Push your dick in and out of Mommy's asshole. That makes it feel better. Very, very nice job sweetie, just keep going." As I began to feel my orgasm approaching, I bid him to really pick up speed. "Mommy is going to cum pretty soon honey and you can help by really ramming that hard and fast into Mommy's ass. I really want you to go hard and fast now. I want to hear the sound of your flesh slapping up against mine."

He was virtually pummeling me and then it came for both of us. We orgasmed at the same time. We were both shouting and screaming, our bodies convulsing, the soap sling-shoting against the walls and shower door. It was simultaneously hysterical and breath-stealing. I was nearly blinded with pleasure. He just kept saying, "Holy shit, holy shit", over and over again.

We finished rinsing ourselves, got out and toweled off. I dropped my towel to the floor, went naked to sit on the edge of my bed and said, "Dean Honey, come here and talk to Mommy for a minute". He did and I asked if I could have a hug. He too was naked and he obliged.

I said, "Dean, I guess I don't really know what I expected when I agreed to let you play with my pussy but it surely wasn't that -- what just happened in the shower. And honest to goodness honey, I don't know about you but that was incredible for me. There's no hiding it I know, the way I was shouting and screaming with happiness but, and this is important Dean, if that was in any way creepy for you or if it didn't seem right, I need you to tell me."

"Oh Mom, are you kidding? It was over-the-top for me too. I loved it," he said breathlessly.

His pecker was coming to life again. I said, "Oh darlin', I'm sure you could tell it was the same for me. And I'm glad you liked it too because as far as I'm concerned it was incredible and we can do this again as often as you want, whenever you want. I liked it too -- very much".

"Well if you really mean that Mom, we can do it again right now." He took me right there in the bed, banging that huge piece of his into my ass again and again until we both exploded in breathless ecstasy.

I never sucked his cock and never had vaginal intercourse with Dean. I always assumed, and still do, that his girlfriends took care of that. Also, I never referred to it as my 'cunt" with him but always as my pussy. And I never (in his presence) referred to it as his 'cock' but instead always found a more deferential noun. And I want to be quick to say, I've long ago lost track of the number of times he's butt fucked me over the years but I've never, ever called it that with him. We just refer to it as, "Doing Mommy."

dkbeasley
dkbeasley
221 Followers
12