A Soccer Mom's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky arched her back, moaning deeply as she writhed from Andrew's loving thrusts. She still could not believe how good it felt to have her son's cock sliding in and out of her. Reaching back under her, she fondled his full, plump balls, feeling the heavy load of cum waiting to be released into her.

"Maaahhh, yes, baby, that's it...fuck Mommy's pussy nice and hard with your cock. Shoot your cum into the womb you were born from. Oohhhaaahhh!!!" Crying out, she began to writhe as she fell over the edge again, cumming hard on his cock.

Andrew pounded her harder, his balls slapping against her clit as he thrust into her over and over. Like her, it still felt surreal to him. Looking down, he moaned in pleasure as he saw the slick pink lips of his mother's pussy wrapped tightly around his cock, watching it slide in and out of her. "Ngggh, fuck, mom...I love fucking your pussy. I want to cum in you as much as I can."

Shuddering he pushed his cock deep into her, feeling her gripping interior milking his cock, "Oh god, mom!! Aahhh yes...I want to cum in you. I want to fill my mother's womb with my seed." Yelling out as he felt his cock explode inside her, he pulled her tight against him, "Nggghhh!!! I'm cumming!!" His body shook, his cock pulsing inside of her as he shot thick ropes of cum into her.

Becky shivered in delight, moaning deeply as she felt Andrew's cum filling her. Sliding forward, Becky smiled as she turned and hugged him tightly, laying her head on his shoulder, "Mmm...damn, baby, I forgot how good this felt. You are so amazing."

Lifting her head, she kissed him softly, running her fingers gently thru his hair, "I don't know about you, baby, but mommy needs to lie down. I haven't felt this wonderfully sore and tired for a long time."

Returning her kiss, Andrew continued caressing her back, smiling warmly, "You are amazing too, Mom. I only want to make you feel good."

Chuckling, he turned off the water, reaching for a towel he dried her off, placing soft kisses over her body. "Okay, mom, let's get some sleep," Andrew kissed her again, taking her hand and leading her back into her bedroom.

Pulling back the covers, he looked at her, "I would like to hold you in my arms while we sleep," he said as he looked up at her, catching her wide smile.

"I would love that very much, Andrew. You have been so good to me and you have earned it," Becky smiled back at him, reaching into her dresser for a nightie but them changing her mind. Another first in years, she decided that she wanted to sleep nude in her son's arms.

Crawling into bed together, mother and son embraced like lovers, holding each other tight. Becky laid her head on his chest, closing her eyes as she listened to his heartbeat again.

Feeling content, she traced the contours of his chest with her fingers, placing light butterfly kisses behind her finger. "No one can know about this, Andrew. No one at all," Becky frowned slightly as she lifted her head to look into his eyes.

Nodding, he kissed her again as he caressed her back, "I know, mom, but as long as I am with you I will be happy."

Becky beamed as she gave Andrew a hard, passionate kiss, caressing her cheek as she laid her head down on his chest again, "You are so great, Andrew. I feel so lucky to be blessed with such a handsome and loving son."

Closing her eyes, she sighed happily as she nestled against him. Andrew smiled, kissing her hair, "Thanks, mom. I'm lucky to have you for my mother." He closed his eyes, relaxing his body he listened to her soft breathing, slowly drifting off to sleep with her.