A Soiree in Sarasota Ch. 1

Story Info
Queenie is a bisexual swinger.
818 words
3.38
18.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Queenie couldn't help it. She was addicted to both men and women, as well as multiple partner/penetration sex. During work each day, she would lock herself in her office and finger her clean?shaven cunt to thoughts of her swinger pals: Eric, the amazingly gorgeous but short man she's had her eye on (Queenie's heard he has a 10 1/2 inch cock with a 3?inch head); Sue, her shapely best friend with the DDD tits; Harry, Sue's husband, only 8 inches (poor fellow, he's the smallest of the bunch); and Bobby...hmmm Bobby... He's a hell of a man, that one, Queenie thought. Towering at 6' 8", this one has the biggest of 'em all: a full twelve inches, with a tennis?ball size head. Queenie drooled at the thought. Even though those four are the main group she chills with, at least 4 other guys and 3 other girls come to her gangbanging parties. She doesn't even know their names! As Queenie came in her hand, she heard a knock.

"Queenie? I heard you had a problem with your computer, and I came to fix it." It was the voice of her studly coworker, Derrick.

"Oh hang on a sec, I need to unlock the door." She didn't bother pulling her panties back on. Queenie just simply yanked them off over her 3 1/2 inch stilettos. Smoothing her micromni skirt (there was only 5 or 6 small inches of fabric) and lowcut blouse, Queenie pulled open the door. I wish I have done something about my feminine smell, Queenie thought. O well, maybe I'll have some fun...

She led Derrick to her desk, and as she turned, Queenie couldn't help noticing the carnal way he was checking out her shapely ass. While he was puttering away on her computer, Queenie quickly unbuttoned her blouse two more buttons, exposing part of her deep red, sheer bra.

"So what's the problem?" She asked in her most desire?filled voice, leaning over the desk. This revealed a rather large part of her rather large C?cup breasts.

"Uhh, the problem seems to be with the, uhh..." All of a sudden, Derrick was overcome with desire. "May I touch your breasts?" He asked, politely.

"Of course you can, Derrick." Queenie slowly unbuttoned the rest of her blouse, as Derrick's desire visibly rose. He couldn't take it any longer and ripped the blouse off of her. Hungrily, he tore off her bra as well, revealing her enormous tits with half?inch erect nipples. Derrick devoured one, pulling with his teeth, making Queenie scream with delight. She was glad she made the office soundproof her walls.

"Hang on a sec, I dropped something," Queenie said, bending over and giving Derrick a full view of her gorgeous cunt, legs spread open. Right then and there he unzipped his pants and yanked out his throbbing dick. Trembling with determination, he drilled all 9 inches into her in one even stroke. She once again screamed in pleasure, shouting obscenities.

"Fuck me harder you worthless son?of?a?bitch!!" Queenie couldn't fight this sudden urge to curse. It was the way she orgasmed.

"You want it harder, bitch? Take THAT!" And with all his power, he drove in his cock to the balls, cumming all the while. She came with him, his jism pouring down her legs.

"Ms. Johnson," the voice of her boss said over the intercom. "We have a computer crash in the executive offices and we need Derrick. Send him up immediately." Well that was the end of that. He zipped up his fly and exited, as she hopped into the shower and picked out a new outfit. Afterall, the blouse WAS ripped.

At precisely 5, Queenie left her offices. She DID have a party to attend that night. All the regulars would be there. She walked in the door and Sue greeted her with a french kiss.

"Hey babe, ready for our little soiree?" Sue said.

"As ready as I'll ever be. I got a little work out from Derrick before I left. You know, the hot guy I told you about?" She answered to Sue's questioning face. "Anyway, I gotta shower, I'd appreciate it if you..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know...Set up."

Queenie jumped into the shower and shaved every inch of her body, started with her long legs, and ending with her pussy. She couldn't risk anything tonight. Besides, Eric and Bobby both liked clean?shaven girls! No hairy pussy for her. She washed and blowdried her waist long chestnut brown hair.

Sue greeted her in the bedroom to inspect Queenie's bare bottom.

"Perfect," Sue squealed. "Now, what are you gonna wear?"

Queenie replied "Probably the red vinyl mini suit, with my black thighhighs and teddy set." And that's what she wore, along with her red 6 inch spike heels.

To Be Continued...The next episode will be A Soiree in Sarasota, part 2. I'll finish this later, I'm too tired