A Soldier's Christmas, Paris 1944

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers

"Can I touch it Claire," I asked like a child waiting for permission from his mother. Claire didn't say a word, she just took my hand and guided it to the full patch of blonde hair between her legs. I ever so gently touched the soft downy fur of and was surprised at the wetness that was between her legs. She groaned as I explored the wet confines of her pubic mound. Extremely hot and wet is the only way I can describe the feeling in the cleft between her legs. A light gasp of pleasure escaped her lips as I explored the folds of her private of privates!

"I want you Jeff," she said after a minute of playing with her womanhood. She pulled me up to a standing position and pressed her soft womanly body against mine. My manhood pressed into the softness that was her flesh as she reassured me with her gentle words. She turned around and fell back onto the bed and pulled me down with her. "I want you in me NOW!" Jeff, she said as I lay there on top of her.

Claire slid from under me and positioned herself on the bed, pulling me to her. As if by instinct, I positioned myself above her. Moving between her glorious thighs, I hovered above her and I felt my dick touch it's target. Wrapping her hands around my neck, she laced her fingers together and pulled me close. "Do it Corporal Robinson!"

My inexperience must have shown badly as I fumbled to find my target. Claire, ever the understanding lover, moved her hand between us and took hold of my rigid dick. "Let me help you Corporal," she said as she held it in her hand and guided it to the sweet wetness between her legs.

The warmth of my lover cannot be put into words so I will just have to say that she was a country boy's dream come true! Claire's warmth engulfed me as I pushed my manhood between her legs. Glorious, wonderful, thrilling wetness surrounded my being as I pushed deep into her folds. "Yes Corporal Robinson!" she encouraged as I move inside her and pulled back out again.

Claire moved her legs up and wrapped them around my hips. I moved all the way into her wetness this time, and she took me willingly. I felt her tremble slightly every time that I pushed it into her velvety folds!

"So.....sweet! So........nice! Yes Corporal Robinson, yesssssss......." she purred as we became one! The woman beneath me was no longer the lady that had walked into the room. She had become my lover and my soul mate.

As she moaned with pleasure, I picked up the pace of my lovemaking. We became a mass of flesh as we kissed and touched and loved each other like there was no tomorrow!

"I love you Corporal Robinson!" Claire shouted as my dick moved in and out of her moist pussy.

"I love you too Claire!" I moaned loudly as I pumped in and out of her with all that I had.

Claire trembled and pulled me tight to her breast as I felt her orgasm begin to start. Her fingers dug into the flesh of my back and the pain from her fingernails as they pressed into my body only heightened my pleasure!

"Oh yesssssssssss," she groaned from deep within as her orgasm consumed her body.

Claire sensed my impending orgasm and she began to push back into my hips. "Fuck me Corporal! Fuck me!" she moaned as her breath became labored.

The fleshy thighs of my lover released my hips and I pushed as deep as I could against her. Glorious, marvelous release came from deep inside me as I stiffened and began to fill Claire's womb with my seed. "I'm cumming Claire," I moaned as I filled her with wave after wave after wave of my sperm.

"Yes lover!" she squealed as I felt her stiffen for the last time. Claire arched her back and her body was racked with total and complete orgasmic delight!

Claire relaxed and I slowed down and kept myself deep inside the warm confines of her now satisfied pussy.

"I love you Corporal Robinson," she said as she lovingly caressed my face.

"I love you too Doctor Claire," I said as I lay there with my head buried in her glorious chest.

That was many years and I was a young man then, but I will always cherish Claire for what she made of me.

Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention that we moved in together after the war and for years we lived together and when we were in public, I referred to her as Aunt Claire. Later, when a relationship between a younger man and an older woman was more accepted, she became Mrs. Jeff Robinson. That is except when we went to the bedroom and then I once again became "Corporal Robinson"!

Claire passed from this world since that time. Although I will not see her here, I know that we will have a glorious reunion on the other side! Corporal Robinson and Doctor Claire. Together forever!!

johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers
12