A Soldier's Gypsy Ch. 04

Story Info
Gabe fights for Rae and she rides him like a naughty cowgirl.
2.4k words
4.67
21.3k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indianfire
indianfire
175 Followers

Author's Note: Sorry for the wait, yet again. I hope you readers can forgive me. I'm not sure if I'll add another chapter to this or not, it depends on the feedback I get. As always, please comment, VOTE, and/or send feedback. Thanks, and happy reading!

---

Gabe lunged at Brandon and caught the man by his shirt with one hand while the other swung in for a blow. Brandon tried to pull back, but Gabe's fist still grazed his jaw. Raine had never seen Brandon move as quickly as he did now. He twisted out of Gabe's grasp and sent him flying with a roundhouse kick.

That definitely pissed Gabe off. He surged back to his feet and went back for more. Rae stood watching in horror as the two men grappled on the floor in front of her. The man who said he loved her was trying to beat her boss into a bloody pulp. The sick thud of flesh hitting flesh was making her sick.

When the two finally separated again she dove between them and held her palms out. She wasn't quite quick enough; in his effort to take a swing at Brandon, Gabe knocked Rae onto the ground.

"Stop!! Both of you!" she shouted.

"Rae, I'm sorry, you know I didn't mean that," Gabe pleaded. She knew he would never hit her, but right now she didn't care. He tried to help her up but she pushed him away. Instead, she reached out to Brandon. He was only too happy to help her to her feet. Raine was mad at both men, but Brandon seemed like the lesser of the two evils at the moment.

"I think you had better leave Gabriel. Now," Raine told him.

He looked like he wanted to object, but one look at her face and he decided not to. Gabe wiped at the blood on his lip and then turned to leave. He looked back one last time before he walked through the door. Raine didn't stop him. Once he was gone, she turned back to Mr. Wright.

"I really don't know what to say Brandon," she confessed.

"How about we go to lunch and then talk about it. I think it'd be best to talk on a full stomach, hm Darling?"

Raine couldn't really argue. She was upset with both men, but Brandon was her boss and Gabe had started it. He really was such a caveman sometimes.

"Alright, let's go."

Mr. Wright took her to their favorite Thai restaurant. They ate in silence for most of the meal. When they did finally talk about what happened, Raine was apologetic.

"I'm sorry about that Brandon, I didn't expect him and I never thought he would act that way."

"If you were mine I might act that way," Brandon replied.

"He is not my boyfriend B."

"Then he desperately wants to be. I don't blame him."

"I know, but it's unacceptable. I'm still your employee."

"Nonsense Sweets, you know you're more than that. We're friends at least. We can forget all about it as long as you're okay." He looked genuinely concerned; it made her feel even worse for what Gabe had done.

"I'm alright, but how are you?" She could already see a few bruises forming along his jaw and there was a little blood on his shirtsleeve.

"A few bumps here and there, nothing to fret over. I have to admit, he knows how to hit, but luckily for me my parents signed me up for martial arts when I was a boy." He grinned like the cat that caught the canary.

He really was adorable. If Raine were a smarter woman, she would love him. But you couldn't help who you loved. Unfortunately, she was starting to suspect she loved the caveman.

"That is lucky; I was worried for a minute."

"Worried for me? I should be insulted, but somehow I'm not. Would you like to take the rest of the day off Rae?"

Raine thought about it. She felt a little frazzled around the edges still, but if she went home now she would have too much time on her hands. Knowing her luck, Gabe would be there anyway.

"No, let's go back to the office. I'm not ready to go home yet."

She'd been trying to avoid his gaze, but when she looked up she saw a very concerned look on Brandon's face.

"You know Darling, we may work together, but I have an extra bed if you ever want it. You could sleep at my house; I would keep you safe there."

The offer was touching, but she didn't feel the need to take him up on the offer.

"Thank you, but I think I'll be okay tonight."

"Well, if you ever need anything, you know you've only got to call."

"I know, and that means a lot to me," Raine said truthfully. When they rose from their table, she hugged him tightly. He really was more than just her boss; he was one of the best friends she'd ever had. Together, they went back to the office and continued working on their ad.

When Raine finally went home she felt exhausted. She barely flicked off her heels before she collapsed into her bed. Sleep came within minutes.

She saw him in her dreams. They were in Guam, and he was in her room. She was on her knees with his cock in her mouth while he sat in the blue armchair. Her moans were vibrating around him and his fists were clenched in her dark hair. She loved the way he tilted his head back and bit his lip, it was so fucking sexy.

Her head bobbed faster over Gabe's cock, her tongue swirling around the head of his penis. She relaxed her throat so she could take all of him into the hot moistness of her mouth.

"Oh God Baby, suck my cock. That feels so fucking good. Don't stop Baby," Gabe pleaded. The encouragement only made Raine increase her efforts. She cupped his balls in her hand and felt them tighten. He was going to blow his load soon. She wanted it; she wanted his hot, sticky cum filling her mouth. She sped up and moaned around his cock again. He was a goner.

"Fuck!!" Gabe shouted. His body jerked in the chair as he came. He shoved his cock down her throat and shot spurt after spurt of salty cum into her mouth. It was a slight struggle to swallow it all, but she managed.

She drew back and tried to catch her breath. Her pussy was soaking wet and her heart was pounding. She heard Gabe whisper her name, but she couldn't quite focus on his voice.

"Raine," he whispered again.

Raine tossed and turned in bed until she woke up in confusion. It took her a moment to realize she had been dreaming. Her heart started to slow, but then she heard his voice again.

"Rae?"

Her eyes flew open. He was standing by the window. What's Gabe doing here? her sleepy mind wondered. Slowly, Gabe walked over to the bed and sat on the side. Raine blinked her eyes and tried to wake herself up. He reached over and took her chin in his hand.

"I'm sorry Rae. I didn't mean to fight with your boss. I just don't know what got into me." He looked sincere; she wanted to believe him. She sat up against the pillows. Raine was definitely awake now.

"What you did was stupid. Brandon was doing nothing wrong. I have a life, you know. Unlike you, my life isn't just one big vacation," she spat.

Gabe looked ready to shout right back, but he kept his mouth shut and calmed down before he spoke. He was still a little pissed off about it all, but he told himself he would do what it took to make it work with her. Shouting at her wouldn't help anything.

"My life hasn't been one big vacation and Brandon was being friendlier than he needed to be. I thought that you cared enough about me not to go on a date with some other guy, but I guess I'm just a friend," he said the last bit sarcastically. It had hurt a little to hear her refer to him as just a friend.

"It wasn't a date. Brandon and I work together, so it would just make sense that we eat lunch together sometimes. We've worked together for a long time, and honestly we're good friends. And you know what? Just because you and I have sex doesn't make us any more than friends."

"So what do I have to do to be called your boyfriend? What would that take?"

"I don't know. Maybe you'd have to stop being an ass. Maybe you would need to get involved in my life, because if you did, you would have already realized how close Brandon and I are and you would realize that Morgan is still my best friend. How am I going to explain this to her?" Raine asked.

"You haven't told her yet? Did you tell her anything?"

"No, I never told her anything about you. I never told her how I felt about you. I never thought anything would happen, and I definitely didn't expect you to find me in the states. Now I just don't know how to tell her. She might still have feelings for you."

"Well I don't care. And she never really wanted to be with me, she just didn't like to be dumped. You're going to have to tell her some time. I'm not going anywhere. I told you I loved you and I meant it."

Raine thought about it for a minute. She didn't know if she loved him, but she couldn't stop thinking about him. He drove her crazy, but for some reason she still wondered what it would be like to marry him and have a little Gabriel Kalos running around.

"Rainle, I'll do whatever it takes. I want to be with you. I'm sorry about what happened with your boss today, but I'm really trying. I promise. I want you."

"Then I guess I'm sorry too." She thought about everything for a minute. "We can date if you really want to."

"Am I going to be your boyfriend, or just your friend?" Gabe didn't want to be introduced as just a friend. It made it too easy for her to deny her feelings.

"Does the title really mean that much to you?" she asked.

"Yes, it does. I don't want to be just your friend Rae."

"Fine, boyfriend it is. But if you do one more stupid thing like yesterday, it will be over."

Raine said the threat like she meant it, but she wasn't sure. This modern caveman had a hold of her heartstrings.

"I love you," Gabe whispered into her ear. He felt like he'd just won a big battle. In Guam she had been quiet and sweet. Now she was like a wild storm, tearing her way into his heart. He didn't know what to expect from her anymore.

Gabriel looked her in the eye. The fight in her had been temporarily snuffed out. Now she looked like the delicate flower he had met in his tropical paradise. He wanted her. He missed having his cock inside of her sweet, wet pussy.

Gabe leaned in to kiss her, and when she didn't fight him, he pressed his advantage. He settled his weight on top of her and shoved his tongue into her mouth. She returned his kiss ravenously. She may like to give him the cold shoulder, but in bed she was a wildfire.

Raine reached for the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up over his head. She traced the outline of his muscles with her fingertip. He really was in great shape. Leaning forward, she bit into his chest like an apple. She bit just hard enough to leave a mark, but not hard enough to draw blood.

Every time they'd had sex together, Gabe had been on top. Raine wanted her turn. Catching him by surprise, she flipped him onto his back and ended up on top of him. Her thighs were spread on either side of his hips. Wiggling a little, she pulled off her clothes and threw them onto the floor.

As soon as her bra hit the floor Gabe's big hands were cupping her breasts. Rae bent forward so that he could close his mouth around a pink nipple. She whimpered at the contact, but it felt so good. She ground my pussy into Gabe's cock, but there was too much clothing between them. They separated and hurriedly stripped until there wasn't a scrap of clothing left on either one of them.

Gabe wanted to tease her and make sure she was nice and ready, but he didn't have a choice. She slid all the way down onto his hard cock. He was surprised how wet she already was.

"Mmmmmmm, fuck," Raine whispered. She didn't know what was going on with her, but she felt so fucking horny. She never remembered wanting cock this badly before. Rae began riding his cock, slowly at first, and then faster and harder.

She clawed at his chest as she impaled herself on his long dick. Gabe tried to meet her thrusts from beneath her but he just couldn't keep up. She was thrashing like a wild thing on top of him but he loved it. He closed his eyes and just let himself drown in his arousal. She was going to make him cum before too much longer.

Raine felt like someone else, like a sex fiend or something. She adjusted her angle and suddenly his cock was reaching that one spot that would send her hurtling over the edge.

"Oh my God. Gabe, I'm so close."

Her movements became even more erratic just before she came. Her body bowed back as her cum soaked Gabe's cock. He didn't even try to hold back anymore. He came deep in her pussy and used his hands on her hips to hold her still. He grunted out his pleasure and his teeth gritted together with the strain of his release.

Raine felt dazed and her limbs felt heavy. She collapsed on top of Gabriel. Each of her breaths came out in a pant. A fine sheen of sweat coated their bodies, but she didn't care. She felt too good to care about things like sweat right now. In that moment Raine knew she couldn't change how she felt about Gabe, so she decided to tell him.

"Gabe?" she queried.

"Yes Rae?" he asked in a breathless voice.

"I love you too."

indianfire
indianfire
175 Followers