A Soldier's Homecoming

Story Info
A soldier comes home early to a sweet rendevous
1.7k words
3.98
25.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had called to let her know he was on his way home so she figured she had about 10 minutes to get everything finished and ready before he walked in the door. He never did tell her how he managed to fly into their city's little airport, but as long as he was home safely she didn't care. She was just hoping his wife didn't find out he was home from the Army a day early!

It had been 6 months since she seen him last. Being stationed overseas for little more than a year had taken its toll but they talked whenever they could and that made it alittle bit easier for both of them. Lately though their talks had become more sexual. Pent up urges just waiting to get out. He was horny as hell and who could blame him. All the naughty pics and videos, little voice recorded messages and R rated texts she sent him only made it worse. She knew he'd get revenge for it all and secretly she was excited to find out what he had planned. But tonight was to be perfect so the hot, rough, sensual sex would have to wait just a little bit longer.

She had dinner warming in the oven, Lasagna, his favorite. She thought he'd like a nice home cooked meal his first night back. She had been busy all day getting the house ready for his arrival. Every room cleaned, towels laid out for his shower and the kitchen table was set for two. Then it all hit her. He was coming home to her! She looked in the hall mirror and realized she had fixed everything but herself! She ran into the bedroom, found a dress that showed just enough in all the right areas and slipped it on. She found her white lace thongs that he loved and slid into them. "Welcome home hunny" she thought looking in the mirror.

She fixed her hair and went to check on dinner. "Lookin and smellin great" she thought. She was just about to pour herself a glass of wine when she heard his truck pull into the driveway. In an instant her nerves took over her body. She heard his truck door shut and his keys jingling. She walked into the living room and leaned against the cool wall.

He stood on the front steps trying to control his nerves. "Get it together man!" he said quietly to himself. He put the key in the lock and turned. Click! He grabbed the doorknob, turned it and pushed open the door. There she was. Leaning against the wall, eyes shut and looking sexy as hell! Took all he had to keep from fucking her right then and there. He put his bag down with a thud. The sound made her open her gorgeous brown eyes.

She smiled at him and asked if he had a good flight. He walked toward her and said, "Yea, could've been alittle shorter though."

She grinned at him and said, " I'm just glad your finally home."

He wrapped her in his arms and said, "So am I." She laid her head on his chest and tried to savor every second. Who knows how long he'll be home this time? "I smell something delicious," he whispered in her ear.

His voice soo close to her made her shiver. "It's your favorite," she said regretfully breaking their embrace. "It's almost ready, but you have time to take a shower and get changed first." God he loved how she knew exactly what he needed without him saying a word."Towels are laid out, everything is right where you left it so take your time. No rushing anything tonight." She smiled a sly smile as she walked into the kitchen to finish setting the table and pouring the wine.

'Damn, I'ma tear that ass up tonight!' he thought to himself as he watched her walk away. He dropped his bag in their bedroom and went into the bathroom to take a much-needed hot shower.

She heard the shower running and smiled to herself knowing he would be relaxed afterwards. As she bent down to take dinner out of the oven she heard the shower turn off. "I know he's not don't that fast" she said to herself. She sat the hot pan on the stovetop and walked down the hall toward the bedroom to see if he needed anything. She knocked on the door, "Babe you need anything?"

"umm yea can u come help me with something real quick." He replied. She turned the doorknob and pushed open the door only to see him lying naked on the bed, water glistening all over his body.

She stripped off her clothes as she walked toward him. Every nerve in her body wanted to take him right then but she wanted to make it a night to remember. She looked at him, one hand behind his hand, the other stroking his rock hard dick. She slowly climbed onto the bed beside him and took is dick in her hand, a deep moan escaped his lips.

She leaned up and kissed him gently on the lips and then whispered, "Dinner is going to get cold."

He smiled back at her and said, " We can reheat it later, and I want my dessert first."

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to him so he could kiss her more deeply. She moaned into his mouth and stroked his cock alittle faster, all the while grinding her pussy on his leg. He knew she wanted him just as badly as he wanted her. He had half a mind to fuck the hell out of her right then. But he kept telling himself to slow down; he wanted to take in every inch of her. He reached between their bodies and slid a finger in between her pussy lips. Her grip tightened alittle around his cock letting him know she enjoyed what he was doing to her.

He pushed her onto her back and continued to finger her pussy while he started to suck on her beautiful breasts. The more he played with her pussy the more she wanted his dick buried deep in it! She needed him now, no more waiting! She pushed him onto his back and straddled his hips. She took his hard dick in her hand and stroked it up and down a few times... smiling when she seen the drop of pre-sum glisten on the head. She looked at him, eyes full of lust and sexual need.

He grabbed her hips as if to answer her silent question. She closed her eyes and guided his cock to her wet, waiting pussy and slowly lowered her pussy onto it. They both moaned loudly as he entered her pussy. 6 months of talking and teasing had come to this; she opened her eyes and looked at him. He had this look of carnal desire on his face. It frightened her but at the same time turned her on. She was ready for him, at least she though she was.

He grabbed her by the hips and never once leaving her pussy, rolled her onto her back and started fucking her pussy good.

"Oh fuck baby, your pussy is so tight. Yea, this is what you want isn't it."

All she could do was moan and damn near scream from the pleasure he was giving her. All of a sudden he withdrew his dick, she gave him a disappointed moan as she opened her eyes.

"Hands and knees, NOW." He ordered. She loved it when he took charge.

She obediently got on her hands and knees toward the edge of the bed. With him standing on the floor he had the perfect angle to fuck that perfect ass of hers. He slid two fingers into her pussy and started to slowly fuck her. She pushed her ass back to meet his movements, trying to drive his fingers deeper into her pussy.

"Horny tonight are we?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Baby, please fuck me. I need your dick deep in my pussy."

He had heard her say those words before but tonight the tone in which she said them was different; almost pleading him to fuck her, damn near desperate. He took his fingers from her pussy, covered in her sweet, slick juices and placed them at her puckered asshole. She gasp at the thought of him fucking her ass but she wanted him soo badly she was up for anything; as long as he was fucking her. She pushed her ass back letting him know she was ready. He slowly pushed his fingers into her ass, looking up the bed he noticed her death grip on the sheets and her breathing was labored. He slid 2 fingers from his other hand into her pussy and started to slowly fuck both her holes at the same time.

"Baby I'm gonna cum.. Oh fuck me baby. Fuck me now!" She yelled.

He quickly removed his fingers from her ass and replaced them with his dick. She screamed out as he buried his dick deep in her ass. She pushed back against him meeting his strokes, tightening her muscles around him. He was going to cum sooner than later and he wanted her to cum with him.

"Baby I'm gonna fill your sweet ass with cum. Cum for me babe. Cum for me!"

He reached around and pinched her clit, sending her over the edge. The combine tightening of her muscles and the sight of his dick going in and out of her ass pushed him over the edge with her. They both came long and hard. She never thought her orgasm would end, almost didn't want it to. His was just as long, not wanting to pull completely out of her ass he kept fucking her slowly until his dick was soft and slipped out.

They collapsed on the bed in each other's arms. "Relax before dinner huh?" he whispered into her ear.

She looked at him and giggled. "That WAS the plan."

She said to him as she got up and seductively walked out of the bedroom. He looked down at his semi-hard cock, 'this is going to be a LONG night,' he thought with a grin.