A Soldier's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh... Yessss.... Pet..." Hank moans as he starts to move in and out, "So fucking good."

Kyle has watched as long as he could, his erection is granite hard and throbbing painfully, his skin still red and sensitive from the flogging Audrey gave him.

He crawls up her body, nipping and biting as he does. Kyle looks at Hank, silently asking for permission before proceeding any further.

"Take her slave."

It's all he needed to hear...

With a roar Kyle grabs her hips, raises them off the bed and rams his pulsing cock balls deep into her pussy, her back arches, she almost chokes on Hanks cock, but recovers her composure and accepts the onslaught of fury being unleashed on her body.

Kyle raises one of her legs over his shoulder so he can thrust deeper still, digging his knees into the mattress, one arm around the leg on his shoulder, the other holding her ass tightly, pulling her back towards him with every punishing thrust forward... the beast within has been released, and he is relentless.

Hank is holding Audrey's head and shoulders, to stay in rhythm with Kyle's thrusts, and to keep from hurting her himself. He knows she won't be able to come from this, he will take care of her after...

Kyle is nearing his orgasm, he can feel it building, higher and higher, tingling almost painfully at the base of his spine, his muscles tighten, his head thrown back, he thrusts again, a second and third time, burying himself as deep as he can, grinding his pelvis hard against her pussy and roaring loud enough to wake the dead he pours his seed into her, wave after wave of convulsive fury wracking his body.

Hank comes as he watches Kyle come apart, groaning loudly and emptying his own load of cum into her throat, which she swallows greedily.

Hank withdraws from her mouth and gently kisses her forehead. "Are you alright pet?" He asks. She doesn't speak, but nods, a small smile on her lips.

Kyle sits back on his heels, his cock falling from Audrey's sopping pussy, then he falls onto the pillows, completely spent, breathing heavily. All three are silent, except for the sounds of their labored breathing.

Hank lifts Audrey and carries her to the chair, where he sits with her cradled in his lap. He strokes her hair, and praises her.

He slips a hand between the folds of her pussy and rubs her clit just so, the way he knows will bring her off quickly. She comes apart in his arms, crying out her release, clinging to him as her orgasm rocks her body.

He carries her back to the bed and lays her down gently, and gets on the bed himself. She is cradled between the two men, and it isn't long before they all fall sound asleep.

The sun coming through the windows the next morning is bright, and the trio begin to stir, stretching and pulling themselves from delicious, sated slumber.

Hank is the first to fully wake, he pulls Audrey close, "How do you feel this morning?" he whispers.

"Good." She answers, "A little sore."

They look over at Kyle, who is quietly watching them. He eyes them warily, not sure of what is expected of him.

Audrey speaks up, "Good morning slave." She says with a smile, "Time to help me with breakfast, you have fifteen minutes to shower and dress, then meet me in the kitchen... Oh, and I want you in a pair of shorts only." She adds with a wink.

Kyle heaves himself out of bed and proceeds to the spare room and shower, doing as he was ordered.

The events of the previous night playing through his mind, he dresses quickly, pulling on a pair of khaki shorts.

He picks up the collar he had removed to shower, it is heavy in his hand. He smiles to himself, and replaces it around his neck, liking the feel of the stiff leather.

Audrey has showered and dressed in jean cut-offs and a tank, and is busy in the kitchen when Kyle joins her.

She hands him a carton of eggs and a bowl, "Break these in the bowl and whisk them with a little milk." She instructs.

Kyle sets to the task while Audrey adds bacon to a skillet and pulls a bag of hash-brown potatoes from the freezer.

Hank enters the kitchen, fresh from his shower in a pair of jeans and a well worn ZZ Top t-shirt.

He sits at the table, watching Audrey and Kyle as they prepare breakfast. He is pleasantly surprised by how natural it feels.

Soon, the food is on the table and the trio eat, Audrey and Hank discussing their plans for the day while Kyle eats in silence. He feels at odds with his place there, at ease for the first time in many months, but unsure of how this will play out in the bigger picture. What happens after the twenty four hours are up?

After cleaning up the kitchen and doing a few chores around the house, Audrey and Kyle take a break.

Hank returns from doing yard work, showers and joins Audrey and Kyle in the living room. Audrey has attached a leash to Kyle's collar and he is kneeling beside her where she sits on the couch.

"Are you enjoying your slave pet?" Hank asks.

"Yes, I am Sir." Audrey replies, giving the leash a slight tug, "Our time is nearing an end though and I am not sure I want to relinquish him."

"Permission granted to speak slave, what are your thoughts?" Hank asks.

Audrey looks at Kyle, eyes wide, hoping to hear something positive. "I am feeling a bit unsure Sir..." He murmurs.

Hank levels a concerned look at the soldier, "Explain."

"I feel more relaxed than I have in months. I like the feeling of not having to think for myself," Kyle begins, "But I don't know where this is going."

Hank looks at Audrey with a grin, "What do you think about that pet?"

Audrey looks back and forth between the two for a few moments. "I think this could work out very well for all of us, if it is what we all are comfortable with...I have enjoyed it."

Kyle's shoulders relax slightly, he is glad to hear the words, an indication that this could be more than just a one day fling.

Audrey continues,"I don't think it's something that any of us needs on an all day, everyday basis, but once in a while I think we can all benefit from it."

The twenty four hour agreement ends, and the three discuss future plans. It is decided that every other weekend will be spent together, with the same rules, same arrangement as before.

Kyle is happy for the first time in a long time and he decides that maybe buying the house was the best idea he has ever had...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I want to move to that street

Nice story flow!

Detailed and dirty MMMMM

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy How my neighbor made me his cock sucking man bitch.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Best Buddies Ch. 01 Wives want husbands to give each other blowjobs.in First Time
Fucked by Hope Guy gets fucked and playfully dominated by his t-girlfriend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Strap-on Secrets Comforting best friend leads to unexpected secrets.in Fetish
Bi Swingers Private Club - The Initiation A young couple decides to try bi swinging.in Group Sex
More Stories