A Soldier's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
atkins
atkins
317 Followers

I tried to slide off my pants and dress jacket so I was naked from the waist down. Bonnie's fat thighs were spread wide and I could just make out the sparsely-haired snatch beneath me, oozing her juices, mine . . .

One guy looking in actually gave me a thumbs up. Some of the women were laughing and one, I could see, even seemed shocked. I hoped she wouldn't try to interfere. Just to make sure, on the way in I hit the lock-all- doors button.

I balanced precariously at the entrance to Bonnie's elderly cunt, then shoved it in in one swoop and she said, "Oh, God, honey, oh god, honey" in the cutest way and I shoved it in even further and she gulped, then nodded. "Yeah, sweetie. Yeah, major. Go. Uh huh." As if I needed encouragement.

She seemed remarkably tight and I wondered as I started my slow strokes how long it had been that anybody had reached into these nether regions. A couple of the bystanders were unashamedly sticking their noses against the windows now but they stayed quiet, thank god. I reached under Bonnie and grabbed two handfuls of chunky old ass and pulled her to me until I bottomed out in her cervix.

She loved it. She was bucking slightly, trying to meet my every eager thrust. "Oh Bo, you are the best," I kept saying and she replied with a breathless "don't stop, honey" until we had a great rhythm going and her oh, oh, ohs got louder and louder and I thought about World War II and a lifetime of raising children and getting through the Cold War and I thought to myself, FINALLY, I'm fucking history!

Bo's ass was so floppy that it was easy to hold on. I wondered if I was hurting her and at the peak of the action, I even managed to stick a finger in her asshole and before long she was bucking both ways, into my finger and into my cock, her tits flopping back and forth, the steam rising in the car, some of the male onlookers nodding enthusiastically through the car windows.

Finally Bonnie said, "Oh Jesus, baby, you did it" and stopped bucking after a tremendous shiver and a moment later I jammed my index finger all the way up her ass and pumped my load into her cunt, seemingly gallons shooting into the barren, aged pussy with an intensity I'd never before experienced.

At that point, the onlookers started applauding and there were catcalls and whistles and they slowly started moving off. I thought Bo might be upset but she didn't seem to care at all.

"Major, honey," she said. "You can fly in my plane any ol' time at all."

** This is Atkins again. I don't know what happened next as my friend said he had some secrets he didn't want to share. All he'll tell me is he's heading over to Panama City next week to study more history**

atkins
atkins
317 Followers
12