A Soldier's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reardon1
Reardon1
363 Followers

Part 2

[0 Days]

As the plane finally touched down, I immediately turned on my phone and typed a text message:

~ Just landed!! ~

I waited impatiently for it to deliver the message. Not five second later, I received a reply:

~ I'm at the gate. Can't wait to see you! Love you! ~

~ Love you! ~

"You have someone waiting for you at the gate?" the guy sitting across the aisle asked. He and his wife were probably in their late forties - both attractive, professional, and well-dressed.

I nodded and smiled, "My wife."

The plane came to a stop and the Fasten Safety Belt sign blinked off.

The man offered his hand. "Thank you for your service." His wife nodded and smiled.

I never really knew what to say when people thanked me for my service. I loved my job; I loved leading Soldiers; and I loved my country. I nodded and smiled slightly, a little embarrassed.

I grabbed my backpack and made my way to the exit, knowing fully that in just a few moments, my wife would be in my arms. Involuntarily or not - I wasn't sure - I started to jog up the runway until I reached the door that opened to the waiting area. Continuing to move forward so I wouldn't block the door, I scanned the crowd for Ashley. Within seconds, I felt a rush of wind as I was almost tackled by my wife. She jumped into my arms and straddled me with her legs as I dropped my bag and held her tight.

"You're home," she whispered in a choked voice.

I could feel tears on her cheek.

"I'm home," I replied, then kissed her with a passion I hadn't felt since our last night together 12 months earlier.

I could hear clapping in the background and I realized it was for us - a Soldier in uniform being greeted by his loving wife - cliche perhaps, but I didn't care at that moment. As we embraced, our kisses quickly transitioned from "I missed you" to "I want you right now." That's when I became a little self-conscious and put her down.

"I have to get my duffle bag," I said.

"Well, let's hurry up so I can take you home," she replied.

We walked quickly to baggage claim, our hands clasped. As we waited for my bag to appear, I told her about my trip from the Conus Replacement Center (the processing station for Soldiers going to or coming from an overseas deployment). I was there for three days so we were able to talk once I got back in the States. I held her hands and stared at her.

"What?" she asked, her face flushed.

"You look amazing, honey," I said.

Ashley always worked out, but not too long before I left, she started doing the Insanity workouts. Let's just say, they worked. She still had a curvy, hourglass figure, but now her waist was a little smaller and her thighs more toned. Her shoulder-length almond hair was styled straight, and helped bring out her beautiful, green eyes. The dress she wore hugged her curves and showed off enough cleavage to be dangerous, but not enough to be vulgar. I hoped she would notice how hard I worked out once I was out of uniform, which would be very soon.

I saw my duffle bag come around and grabbed it. When we got to our car, which was parked in a corner space in the garage, I threw my bags in the trunk.

"Do you want to drive?" Ashley asked.

I looked at my gorgeous wife who was wearing a black dress with prints of bright red cherries on it and red trim along the hem of the skirt. She looked into my eyes to find the answer to her question. She received an answer to another question entirely.

"Why, Lieutenant Colonel Robinson! The way you're looking at me makes me think you have something wicked on your mind."

As I walked over to the passenger side of the car, I took her by the shoulders and pulled her to me; my mouth was on hers before she could say another word. Ashley moaned as I backed her against the car door, our bodies pressing together.

"You're so hard," she gasped. "You can't wait until we get back, can you?"

"No," I said.

"Me neither."

Ashley reached between us and sighed when she took my girth into her hand.

"I've waited 12 months to feel you," she said, "to feel you inside me."

I reached under her dress, took hold of her panties, and pulled them down. Ashely kicked them up and I caught them.

"Nice catch," she said with a smile.

I placed her red panties in my pocket as she unfastened my pants and pushed them and my boxers down past my hard-on in one motion.

"God, I missed you," she said, taking me in her hand and slowly stroking me, "did you miss me?"

"What do you think?" I said as I lifted her onto the hood of the car and positioned myself at her entrance.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

I looked around; we were alone. I watched in amazement as my engorged head penetrated her puffy, wet pussy, almost as if I was watching it happen to someone else. As I slowly sunk into her body, feeling her hot wetness envelope me, I was brought back to the reality that I was home and making love to my wife. It was almost too much to process. She was tight - tighter than I remembered - my heart pounded from both the feel of her sex and the realization that I was inside her. I wanted a quickie; this would definitely be a quickie.

"Jesus," I croaked, "You feel so good."

I rocked back and forth, easing myself inside her. Ashley's eyes were fixed on mine, her mouth agape as she took my length

"God, I missed you," she whispered.

Once our bodies met with a kiss, Ashley's legs instinctively wrapped around my waist. I wanted to rip her dress off so I could see her naked body, feel her skin against mine, but I knew in the back of my mind that the more clothes we left on the better.

I pulled her to me and lifted her up so we were in a standing position, Ashley straddling me, her arms wrapped around my neck as I placed my hands on her round butt and her back against the side of the car; I then began to thrust up in a slow, deliberate motion, which caused Ashley to moan softly in my ear.

"Oh, oh, oh," she moaned with each thrust. I was so hard, my cock ached inside her. "I missed...you...so...much," she said as I took her with a little more urgency, our bodies softly smacking together.

I could hear tires squealing, doors slamming in the distance. I knew we could be discovered at any moment - it just made me hotter for Ashley, knowing we could be caught in the act. What were they going to do? Arrest a Soldier for fucking the wife he hadn't seen in a year because he was defending freedom and the American way of life? It wasn't like we were in the middle of the airport; we were in a dark corner of the garage. The chances of someone seeing us at this time of night were...

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement. Two lanes over to my left was a young woman putting her luggage into the trunk of her car. She was at my ten o'clock position so Ashley couldn't see her. She didn't notice us at first, so I slowed my rhythm, kissing Ashley on the neck as I kept an eye on the woman.

"God, that's so good," Ashley moaned.

I kissed her on the mouth to try and keep her quiet without alerting her to the woman's presence (because frankly, there was no way I was stopping now). It was too late. The young woman turned in our direction at the sound of my wife's voice. She brought her hand up to her mouth to stifle a scream; then, I think realizing what was happening, brought her hand down and stared. Realizing the woman wasn't going to make a scene, I relaxed, getting off on fucking my wife in public with a strange woman watching us. This wasn't the first time we'd had sex in public - though the last time was on our honeymoon in the middle of a dark dance floor - and it probably wouldn't be the last.

The woman bit her lower lip as I surged into my wife, Ashley encouraging me with increasingly louder moans of pleasure, her fingers digging into my back.

"Oh, fuck," Ashley said, a surprised tone in her voice.

I thought that perhaps she had seen our voyeur (who was still standing there, seemingly mesmerized by the whole thing); but as I felt her body react, she was merely surprised that she was about to come so soon. Ashley held me tight as she shuddered in my arms, moaning softly in my ear as her orgasm overtook her.

The woman was leaning against her car now, legs slightly spread, hand dangerously close to her sex. It was obvious she wanted to touch herself, but was on the fence. I looked at Ashley's face, which displayed a mixture of agony and bliss, her cunt squeezing me as her convulsions continued. It was all too much.

My own orgasm came so quickly, I groaned, "I'm going to come!"

Ashley deftly dislodged herself, dropped to her knees, and took me in her mouth. I moaned as I leaned forward against the car, Ashley taking me into her mouth. When I came, I exploded with such force my knees buckled as I shot my thick load down my wife's throat. I rested my head on the car as Ashley continued to drain my slackening cock. I looked over and the woman was slowly getting into her car. She looked back one more time, smiled, then closed the door.

Ashley and I quickly got ourselves together and got in the car; I watched the woman pull out of her space and head for the exit. I waited a moment, then did the same. Ashley gulped the iced tea that was sitting in the cup holder.

"I can't believe we did that!" she said, taking another big gulp.

"Have you looked in the mirror recently?" I said.

She placed her hand over mine. "Thanks, babe," she replied.

As we drove home, we mainly talked about our upcoming trip to California.

"I missed you so much," she said, placing her hand on my thigh.

Her hand felt hot against my leg, and as we turned onto our street, my manhood began to swell in anticipation. Ashley felt me and shifted her hand so that she was holding my shaft. There was no need to say anything. As soon as we got across the threshold, I threw my bags to the floor as Ashley started unzipping my uniform top, pulling it off and tossing it to the sofa. We kissed, stumbling our way across the living room as I unfastened her dress and pulled it off.

Ashley's ample curves were now more accentuated by her tighter belly and leaner legs. Her large breasts and heart-shaped butt were barely covered by the red lace bra and panties she was wearing. She teasingly squeezed her tits as she backed her way towards the bed.

"Fuck, baby," I said.

"You like what you see?" she said playfully. "I worked hard to look good for you."

I untied my boots and kicked them off, then tossed my trousers to the side. "I'd say you were successful."

Ashley closed the gap between us and lifted my shirt off. She place her hands on my chest and gently let her fingertips glide across my skin. "I'd say you were quite successful too."

I lifted my wife off the floor, eliciting a squeal of delight, and carried her to the bedroom. My mouth was literally watering in anticipation of tasting her sex for the first time in a year. As I slowly pulled her panties over the curves of her hips, she lifted her legs to allow me to slip them off.

Ashely had long ago removed her hair with laser treatments, but seeing her glistening pussy, I couldn't help but moan as I lowered my head between her legs. I gave her a long lick, tasting her tangy sweetness; Ashley responding by lifting her hips off the mattress to meet my mouth.

"Oh," she cooed.

I licked again, this time circling her outer lips as I spread her open.

"I missed your tongue," she said as she slowed gyrated her hips.

As her arousal grew, I tightened my circling tongue's radius until I finally focused on her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh," she moaned, her voice getting higher and higher as I increased my tempo.

She tasted so good, I could have licked her all day. Spreading her lips wide, I said, "So beautiful; so yummy."

She giggled, then moaned, "Oh, fuck!" when I licked her from her asshole to her clit again and again before settling on her pleasure button.

When I felt she was close, I took her in my mouth creating a vacuum, then licked and sucked on her clit until she screamed out like I'd never heard her before. Ashely wrapped her toned legs around my head, holding me against her as she fucked my mouth. I did my best to keep contact with her pussy, but it was like riding a bronco. When she released me from her grip, she pulled me up for a kiss while simultaneously reaching between our bodies to guide me inside.

"Hurry up and fuck me," she said with a desperation in her voice that was so hot I was beside myself with lust.

She was so wet, I slid in to the hilt in one, easy motion.

"Fuck, you feel so good," I whispered, as I leaned over her and slowly began rocking my body against hers, causing her legs to spread wide. "I love your body," I said. "I love your tight pussy." I thrust into her with more weight as our bodies slapped against each other.

"Does that feel good?" I whispered.

"Yes," Ashley cried softly.

"You want me to keep fucking you like this?"

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, "Deeper."

I hooked the back of Ashley's legs in the crook of my elbows and leaned forward, giving me a straight down angle into the deepest reaches of her body.

"Yes!" she yelled, "Fuck me!"

I used my body weight to pound my wife's cunt, making her take every inch of my cock as she urged me on.

"Don't stop; don't stop...you...feel...so...good."

I felt like I was out of control as I took hold of her and flipped her so that she was now on top. Without missing a beat, I pulled her to me and, grabbing a firm hold of her luscious ass, pounded her for all I was worth. Ashley leaned back and rocked her hips back and forth, grinding herself on me. She was close to coming again, and right now she was focused on reaching orgasmic bliss and nothing else. I grabbed her hips and encouraged her rhythm, increasing the tempo of her motion. The movement of her hips; her bouncing breasts; the look of absolute lust and determination on her face - I was not going to last much longer.

Ashley grunted, growled, and groaned like an animal in heat as she fucked me like she never had before. She cried out in orgasmic bliss as she fell forward into my arms, screaming and coming again and again. We looked into each other's eyes as I reached the point of no return - the waves of pleasure and emotions too much to take - I came inside her as her own spasms squeezed my manhood until I had nothing left to give.

After getting out of the shower, I walked over to where Ashley was standing by her dresser putting on earrings. She was in her bra and panties; I was still naked. I held her from behind, my hard-on pressing against her butt, and kissed her on the neck.

"Mmmm...we just took a shower, babe; you're going to have to wait until after dinner."

"Let's get take-out," I said, only half kidding.

"I like it that you want me so badly." She turned to face me, looking down at the evidence of my desire for her, and said, "Aren't you glad you didn't give in to that little harlot?"

"Yes, I am," I said. "Yes, I am."

Reardon1
Reardon1
363 Followers
12