A Soliloquy of Bondage Ch. 01

Story Info
An Introduction to Antonia Mariscova.
2.1k words
3.67
10.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story isn't conventional. Nor is it something that is told on a day to day basis in this world of fear and repression. It is a story told with whip and chain. The paper made of flesh, the words prepared with blood. It is a soliloquy of bondage. Bondage of the mind, the flesh and the soul. It is a whisper in the corner of a club, a search on the internet, a pornographic video. It was not always this way.

I was born in the small city of Slatina, Romania on August 19th, 1948. My parents were bonded in marriage the same way most nobles are. Arranged marriages were still commonplace for aristocrats. My father was descended from Antiokh Dmitrievich Mariscova, one of the most prominent military men Romania has ever produced. My mother could claim rights to the throne, if such a thing still existed. My conception one of duty and obligation. I was raised by servants and tutors, my parents too busy to be bothered by a small child. My life was filled with routines and schedules. My talents many. Ballet, piano, harp, operatic singing. These things occupied my everyday reality.

Once I was talented enough to be entertaining to my parents and their long lists of acquaintances my parents began to take an interest in me. I was able to attend parties and dinners. Playing music, singing and even dancing. I began to learn from people who came from all parts of the world, expanding my repertoire to include their unique talents and languages.

My mother used to always say that I was too much like my namesake, not that she would know. She certainly never had the opportunity to meet her great-Great Grandmother. But the rumors have followed that side of my family from the day she became Queen. Romanian Gypsies were known to be fierce and passionate. A combination of wanton behavior and enough mysticism to make even a powerful man wary. She was said to be the most exquisitely beautiful woman in all of Romania. The stories abound of how she seduced King Alexander John Cuza, and how he flouted convention, and married her in spite of her common birth. Why she left her band is unknown, for rarely was a gypsy content to live in the same place for long. I have always been able to feel that Gypsy blood running in my veins, the need to move and explore. It was not the only thing I gained from the divine Queen Antonia.

My beauty was apparent from the day of my creation. I am not being bold or boastful in this declaration. Most of my life has been ruled by my allure, and it certainly contributed to the position that currently occupies my existence. This magnificence is what led me to leave my home of Romania in 1966, along with that Gypsy blood. I was not content to become the wife of a noble, living an existence of convenience. I wanted freedom. I was also not the submissive woman that my mother was.

And so I left home at the age of eighteen. New and fresh to the world, a lamb to the slaughter of extravagance and decadence. I had contacts in many countries. Children of other nobles around the world. One of these was Hans. A handsome young man, from a country that was still living with the sins of Adolph Hitler. His father was an Ambassador for Germany. Perhaps there is something in the blood of the Germans, that gives them the necessity for sadomasochism, they are certainly among the best in the world. He became my existence, my first Master, through him I learned about the world of bondage and domination.

It is impossible to explain the relationship that happens between Master and slave. Unfeasible to describe the love. Out of the question to speak of the nuances of this reality without experiencing it. The best that I can articulate is that this is not a relationship such as people think. It is not about fear, but trust. It is not about pain, but fulfillment. That is how a person knows when they have met a true slave or Master. They know because they do not conform to the stereotypes that society has associated with this world.

As with any experience, a person learns and grows, and the boundaries expand. When Hans and I were done learning from one another I moved on. I could sit and name all my lovers and I could certainly tell you what I learned from each one, but that is not the subject of this story, as titillating as it might be.

My true story starts in the city of Las Vegas, Nevada, in the United States. I arrived there on September 21st, 1971. It was a time in history full of sexual promise. Coming off of the waves of Woodstock, people feeling free to express themselves in any way they could imagine, and I entered this new life filled with the desire to find another part of myself. I became a dancer at the Las Vegas Hilton hotel, working my way quickly up the ladder to become a headline act, using the skills of my voice and my body. I danced, I sang, and soon I immersed myself in the leather community of Las Vegas. I quickly became admired in the community, as I said, few in the world were as masterful as the German people, Hans had taught me well. I began taking students, teaching them the true meaning of domination. Helping them discover a piece of themselves. I became one of the leaders in the Leather Community.

This is how I met Vlad Taltos, the one who would introduce me to a life such as I had never known. The one who has brought me where I am today. We were introduced by a mutual companion, Veronica Sinclair. Veronica was a bottom, and though I had trained her, she was a natural. She came to me one day after a show, asking if she could introduce me to someone. I loved the way her body was always held tall and erect, and yet she always showed the utmost respect by not looking you directly in the eye. I adored the way she would instantly assume a subservient position with a Master, even if it wasn't her own. It was an incredible turn on.

I allowed her to sit at my feet as we talked, asking her about her "friend". He was looking for someone to fulfill a fantasy. He was a watcher. She explained how she had thought of me when he expressed his desires, and it is always gratifying to be thought of as trustworthy and experienced. I instructed her to bring him in, as it is always important to lay the ground rules.

I can still remember his presence as he walked in the door, the very way with which he held himself. I knew at that moment why Veronica was interested in pleasing him, for I felt the same sensation in my own body. In the four years since I had parted ways with Hans, I hadn't felt such an exhilarating sense of desire. Certainly I had not been without passion in that time, but the first time you meet someone who could be a true Master to you, the feeling is overwhelming.

I invited him to sit next to me on the couch in my dressing room. I felt a tingling as his thigh grazed against my own. I told Veronica to sit on the floor at our feet, and she immediately curled her body around us. The electricity was already there, and I knew that this scene would cause a change in my life. We talked for almost an hour, while I asked questions about the scene he desired. We discussed the details and after obtaining an agreement from Veronica, we settled on a time, which was two days from then at his home. I spent the next two days in blessed anticipation. The scene was nothing I hadn't participated in before, had actually participated from all three angles, but the thought of being with Vlad was increasingly obsessive.

When I arrived at his extravagant home the décor was like nothing I have ever seen. I had been in many clubs and homes that catered to the Leather Community and yet nothing could prepare me for this abode that practically exuded it's own sexual feel. Everything in the house was designed for the delights of the flesh. He met me at the door, taking my coat, a look of dominate approval on his features at my black leather corset and thong. My legs covered with sheer black hosiery and garters. My feet encased in a tall pair of black stilettos. He told me that Veronica had already arrived, and that she was getting ready in the guest bedroom. He showed me the room we would be working in. Dark black walls encased the room along with an assortment of tools and devices.

To describe that first encounter would, no doubt, require a book of it's own, but Vlad sat in a leather chair in the corner, instructing me as I whipped Veronica for nearly an hour, turning many parts of her body bright red with the marks of the many whips he had me use. When I looked back on the situation, I realized that I was in no way the Master. Every time I raised the whip I felt an intense need to please him as it cracked through the air towards her skin. The passion of this encounter was duplicated time and again during the next two months, Veronica and I both becoming his willing slaves. The two of us pleased him, and each other, over and over. We both left our apartments and moved into his home, our nights spent with such overwhelming passion that we slept, curled in each other's embrace, most of the day. We spent our days much as we always had, but our nights were suddenly filled with something very different.

Each encounter became more intense, each scene more zealous than the last. I remember the first day I tasted Veronica's sweet blood. The whipping powerful enough to cause her skin to rip open, her blood running down her back. Her moans and pleas for more. Vlad left his chair for the first time in any of our encounters, he walked up behind me and took the whip from my hand, leaning down to whisper in my ear. "Lick it" he said. I felt the desire, I heard the command, and I obeyed. I lapped up the sweet substance, mixed with sweat, embracing the taste. He entered me from behind and as I exploded in delight, I felt his teeth rupture my skin.

When I awoke I was laying in that leather chair, Veronica at my feet, Vlad watching us from across the room. He walked up and, taking my hand, led me from the room to a part of the house I had never been to, his bedroom. We sat and I listened as he explained my new existence. The kindred. Now, I have heard stories of men and women, those who are so afraid of this existence, those who are filled with anger at their sire. I cannot imagine such a feeling against my sire. I love him as I have no other. I trust him as I have no other. I am grateful he chose me. Grateful for my beauty that brought him to me.

Two days later after that initial taste of her blood, Veronica was my first feed, and as I drank away her life she begged me not to stop, beseeching me to complete her journey. And all the while, Vlad was there, teaching me about the blood, helping me to release her from the mortal coil. And her blood became the gratifying experience. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had.

in the years since that day of my first feed, I have learned to help each mortal attain that which they are looking for. It is not about the feed, it is not about the orgasm, it is about showing my bottom the completion of their journey.

I lived with Vlad for another thirty two years. I realize that most of the kindred leave their sire much sooner, but most of them do not feel for their sire what I feel for mine. I was happy to live my life wrapped around his reality, and he was happy to sanction my adoration. We explored this un-life together, and he was unquestionably my Master in every way.