A Somali Woman's Lust

Story Info
Somali woman hooks up with Latino guy in Ottawa.
2.2k words
2.75
28.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

The name is Azizah Osman and I'm a young Black woman of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. When you think of a Somali chick, I bet you think of the robed, hijab-wearing, quiet and mousy Muslim chicks you see on the subway or at the mall. Well, I'm nothing like them dumb bitches. You see, I got a mind of my own, and I like to do my own thing, much to the chagrin of my parents, Mohammed and Khadija Osman. They moved to the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario, from the town of Mogadishu, the Capital of Somalia, in the early 1980s. I was born and raised in the Capital region of Canada, and I'm as Canadian as maple syrup.

Even though I was born and raised in this beautiful country, not a day goes by that I'm not forced to defend my ethnicity, my faith and my citizenship. Sometimes I get tired of the bigotry and like to grab the bull by the horns, so to speak. That's probably why I went off on some old white lady on OC Transpo the other day when she told me she was a proud Canadian then asked me where I'm from. That might seem like an innocent question to you but it isn't. It's white folks way of reminding us so-called visible minorities that Canada is theirs and that we don't belong. Fuck you, whitey! Yeah, I said it. And if you don't like it you can kiss my big Somali butt. On second thought, don't. If you saw my mesmerizing ass, your dumb brain might fall in lust and then I'd never get rid of you.

Anyhow, I'm studying Criminology at Carleton University, mainly because I want to work for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police someday. I was inspired by Mona Mansur, an Egyptian woman who became one of the first Arab women to work in law enforcement in Canada. She recently retired after thirty years with the Ottawa Police Service, and she teaches Criminal Justice at the University of Ottawa, of which she's an alumnus. I firmly believe that anything men think they can do, us women can definitely do better. When I tell people this, they're surprised. I guess they thought that just because I come from a Muslim background, I must be one of those brain-dead, ever-compliant, submissive Muslim bitches who can't tell the difference between God's Will and male insecurity. Insecure men use religion to control and dominate women. Christians do it. Jews do it. And Muslims have been doing it with great success since the seventh century. Men! They're really something, aren't they?

Now, although the things I say might be off-putting for some men, I am quite fond of the male of the species. The other day I met a very handsome guy. He introduced himself as Jorge Santos, and had the most delicious Latino accent. Jorge Santos was born and raised in the City of Havana in Cuba, and moved to Ottawa, Ontario, to study business administration at Carleton University. I don't usually do this but the first time I saw this sexy guy at the school library, I wanted a piece of him. I usually mainly date Black guys, as long as they're not Somali. I'm sorry but Somali guys treat us Somali women like shit. Most of the ones who are my age in the Ottawa area aren't interested in school or work, so they can't do anything for me. Most of them are into white females anyway, though I've seen a few Somali males with Arab chicks. I don't have a problem with Black guys dating women of other races. I still got much love for my Black men, and I definitely see myself marrying a Black man someday. As long as he's educated, good-looking, has a good job, and of course, he's got to be Muslim. That's all.

At the time that I met Jorge Santos, I was also talking to a very cute Black guy named Solomon Bashir Dawson, a tall and good-looking African-American guy from the City of Detroit, Michigan. Solomon Dawson is studying Criminal Justice at the University of Carleton, and he surprisingly comes from a Muslim background. You see, Solomon's father Henderson Muhammad Dawson is with the Nation of Islam in the U.S. He converted decades ago while attending Morehouse College in the City of Atlanta, State of Georgia, and raised his son Solomon in the Muslim faith. Solomon Dawson is definitely the kind of guy I could see myself marrying. And I wanted to hang onto him. I also wanted to have some fun on the side, and that's where Jorge Santos came in. The tall and slender, bronze-skinned and dark-eyed Cuban stud was a Christian, and to me, Christian guys have always been the forbidden fruit. Muslim girls are told to stay away from Christian guys and Jewish guys because they're not Muslim, and unfortunately, the reverse isn't true for Muslim guys. The men of Islam are allowed to marry women of any religion while us Muslim girls are pretty much stuck with the guys from our faith. If that's not a double standard, I don't know what is.

I think that's why I had designs on Jorge Santos the moment I laid eyes on him, and I set out to seduce him. When I want a man, I usually get him. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, slim and fit, but with curves where it counts, big tits and a nice, round ass. My skin is light brown and my eyes are bronze, partly because my father is biracial. My grandfather on my father's side was Lebanese and my grandmother was Somali. My family's unique mixture explains my skin tone and eye color, and why I look somewhat different from other Somali ladies. People often ask me if I am mixed but I tell them that I am one hundred percent Black. And I am proud of my Blackness, thank you very much. Anyhow, I set out to seduce Jorge Santos, and the sexy Latin stud from the island of Cuba didn't put up much of a fight.

That's how we ended up in Jorge's dorm, doing the nasty. The sexy Latin stud lay naked on the bed, and I sucked his eight inches of long and thick, uncircumcised Latin dick. Jorge moaned in pleasure as I sucked his cock and licked his balls. Afterwards, he spread my shapely thighs and gave my pussy a good licking. Jorge was really good at eating pussy. A lot of guys suck when it comes to eating pussy, pun intended. Jorge licked and fingered my cunt until I was squirming in pleasure, then he put on a condom and stuffed his dick into my pussy. Hard and fast Jorge pumped his cock into my cunt, and I squealed in delight. We fucked and sucked for hours, and then I left his place after showering. It was just a booty call. Yes, Muslim women have booty calls too. I didn't want to become Jorge's girlfriend or even his side piece. I just wanted to fuck him and move on, and that's exactly what I did, thank you very much.

My friend Ashley Jacobsen, a tall, gorgeous white chick with red hair and blue eyes surprised me a couple of days later by bragging about how much fun she had with none other than Solomon Dawson, the sexy Black Muslim stud from Detroit, Michigan. Ashley is one of those white sluts who can't get enough of the brothers. I've seen her with Jamaican guys, Nigerian guys, Haitian guys and even Somali guys. And now she's gotten to the sexy African-American guy whom I wanted for myself. Damn her. I kept my face on neutral as Ashley shared with me what Solomon did to her. How he bent her pale white ass over and spanked her before stuffing his big Black dick into her cunt. How much fun she had climbing on top of him and riding him until he left her pussy sore from all the pounding his dick gave her. How she squealed in delight as he licked and fingered her pussy before shoving his dick right back into her snatch for another round of fucking. Most Black women can't stand the thought of white bitches having their way with our Black men and even though I fuck non-Black guys on occasion, I am one of them.

It wasn't easy for me to hear what Ashley did with Solomon, but I wanted him back so I had to know what the competition was up to. I made one of the worst mistakes a sister can make. Assume that I could put a good-looking brother on layaway. Fat chance. Not at a school like Carleton University, where white chicks are stealing all the good-looking brothers and the local white guys are so blah that I can't stomach the thought of bedding one. Something had to be done. So, the next day, I called Solomon out of the blue, and got myself invited over to his dorm for some "studying". I went over there wearing a long overcoat and nothing underneath, except for my shoes. Needless to say, Solomon and I didn't do much studying.

I wanted to give Solomon Bashir Dawson a piece of ass he would never forget, and that's exactly what I ended up doing. First, I practically attacked him, ripping his clothes off and going straight for the dick. I sucked his big Black cock like my life depended on it, and he ran his hands over my hijab-covered head as he murmured words of encouragement to me. I sucked his dick until he came, then I drank his masculine spunk. Solomon moaned softly as I licked his cock dry, then returned the favor by laying on the bed with my legs spread. Gently but purposefully, the sexy ebony stud began licking and fingering my pussy, teasing my clitoris with his tongue. I moaned in pleasure as Solomon worked his magic on me, and soon, I was howling his name in the three languages I knew, Somali, English and profane!

For the piece de resistance, I let Solomon fuck me in the ass. Now, I'd done anal before so I had come prepared. I showered and cleaned myself up before coming over to Solomon's dorm for a little afternoon delight. The sexy stud couldn't believe his luck. Solomon bent me over and kissed my big Somali booty, then he fingered my asshole while teasing my cunt with his tongue. After that, he spread my ass cheeks and applied lubricant all over my anus. Then he put on another condom and pressed his dick against my backdoor. Solomon paused and asked me if I was ready for him and in response, I backed my big ass up against his groin. Laughing, Solomon pushed his dick into my asshole. I gritted my teeth against the pain and pleasure I knew were coming. Anal sex can be an unbelievably intense experience...when done right. When done wrong, it can hurt like a motherfucker.

Thankfully, Solomon was gentle with me as he worked his dick into my asshole. I rubbed and fingered my cunt as Solomon pushed his cock deeper inside of me. The feel of his cock in my ass was unbelievable. Sometimes, I think my ass is more sensitive than my pussy, as weird as that might sound. While fucking me, Solomon barked cuss words and spanked my big ass. I don't really go for that kind of stuff usually but with his dick up my shit hole, Solomon had me right where he wanted me. That dick in my ass absolutely owned me, and I couldn't get enough of it. Solomon could have said that two plus two equaled five and I would have said hell yeah as long as he was fucking me in the ass. My ass craved the deliciously hot pain and immeasurable pleasure that only a dick could give it, and I couldn't get enough of it. Solomon fucked me real good, and then something amazing happened. Something which, honestly, I'd only heard about and wasn't sure was possible. I had an anal orgasm. I shrieked loud enough to wake the dead, I tell you.

I'm not sure for how long I lay there on the bed, my jaw slack, my eyes unfocused, seeing but not really seeing. The sexual experience I just had transported me into another realm, for real. It was that fucking intense. Solomon held me in his arms and asked me if I was alright. I smiled and nodded, and then I kissed him. Solomon smiled and kissed me back. Yeah, I had a lot of fun with the sexy ebony stud from America. In the weeks that followed, we began dating, and I discovered that I genuinely cared for him. We agreed to be honest with each other. He still wanted to fuck other broads on the side and I was okay with it as long as he was okay with my banging other guys, albeit discreetly. Solomon proved to be a man of his word, and I cherish that about him. I think we have a definite future together, him and me. We're swingers in the making, I tell you!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers