A Somewhat Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
She catches on while its his turn for the fun.
768 words
3.59
21.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juturuna
juturuna
5 Followers

*** Honestly I got a lot of feedback for the first one and I was excited to get started on chapter two...when my laptop went kaboom. So to represent how sorry I am for keeping everyone waiting forever, I present to you, the ending to this story! It's pretty short, but I hope its not a disappointment. Thank you all for the feedback! ***

*

Trenton removed the condom and threw it into the trashcan. He then reached for another and slipped it on like before. Jana sat confused on the bed as she watched him grab the bottle of lube and sit back on the bed.

"So?" She said, her eyes darting back and forth at the lube and the vibrator.

"Here." He said handing her the bottle of lube. He held the vibrator and pointed it to her. "Make it all nice and slick." His sexy grin said it all and Jana took cue. She opened the bottle and squeezed a good amount onto the vibrator. She shut and set the bottle aside.

She wrapped her right hand around the vibrator and slowly stroked it, sliding her hand up and down enjoying the feeling of it in her hand. Getting the feeling that it was slicked very well, she let go and looked at Trenton for the next thing.

"What now?" She said.

Trenton looked at her and grinned once again.

"Funny thing about us guys, we don't have to just jerk off to cum." He said as he gave the vibrator to Jana. She smiled as he lay down. His thick and, now, throbbing cock sticking straight up.

"You want...me...to ass fuck you with this?" She giggled. The term wasn't new to her, Trenton had tried it quite a few times, and she enjoyed it very much!

"You're a fast learner aren't you?!" He said, and without hesitation, he got up on all fours. Jana moved in place behind his ass.

She became nervous then. Mindlessly, she pressed the vibrator to his tightly puckered hole and switched it on low. A low moan escaped from Trenton's lips, assuring her that she was good so far.

She pressed harder until she entered. She slowly pushed it in as her nervousness faded.

"That feels really good!" Trenton's breath was heaving in and out when almost the entire vibrator was buried in his ass.

Jana pulled it back until the head of it was the only thing still in. She felt uncomfortable with the way she was sitting, so she tried to move closer. In the process of doing so her foot got caught in the bed sheet, trying to get it uncaught, she tilted forward a good bit forcing her to push the vibrator back in very hard. Trenton moaned louder. Jana blushed, and then smiled. She switched the vibrator on higher and pumped it in and out slowly.

"Oh god you're so good!" Trenton said.

All the while, Jana became more and more aroused. Across from their bed there was a mirror on the wall. She leaned over slightly to see the look on her man's face. Brown locks of Trenton's hair were falling in front of his face, but she could see well than he was...enjoying it! His eyes were closed, but his mouth was open and smiling. She began to pump as hard and fast as she could. She wanted to watch him cum, and she was excited to!

She was lost in it, but she was pulled back in when she realized his moans were becoming more low and guttural. She slowed down for a minute the rammed the vibrator back in. A sweet shock went down Trenton's spine and into his cock. Strings of warm, sticky cum bursted out and onto his chest and stomach, a few spurted onto the bed.

Jana pulled the vibrator and it came out with a pop. She smiled as she watched him turn over and lie on his back. There was a huge load of cum on him and Jana couldn't resist lapping it up. Without even looking at him, she lowered herself and licked up as much of it as she could.

Afterwards she sat back up and looked at him. He smiled at her "That was so great!"

"It was!" she smiled and leaned in to kiss him. Her mouth parted welcoming his tongue. She broke it off a few seconds later and lied next to him.

"Lets do that again sometime." She said curling up next to him

"Oh don't worry we will!" she said; pulling her close and kissing her deeply.

juturuna
juturuna
5 Followers