A Son, A Mother, A Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodi felt for the girl, she was nice, but there was no hope for her with Ryan, Jodi had him, and Jodi was keeping him. They spent the rest of the day completely surrounding the other, they never left each other alone for a moment, it was as natural as day following night. In bed they made love again, and Ryan explored his mothers ass gingerly, he fingered her backside.

Jodi looked at him questioningly, "you like my bum Ryan?" she asked. He was sheepish, but nodded his head. "Yes mom," he told her. "It's Jodi now Ryan, not mom, in the house anyway, I'm your wife in everyway there is from now on. And if you like that, my bum hole, then you can have it." She looked at him, took a deep breath, and said. "It's where your dad and I made love the night before...." She couldn't bring herself to say the awful words.

He took her in his arms, saying, "its alright Mo..., Jodi," he told her, "I understand, I think I'm more like him than I know, maybe?" and he laughed lightly, bringing a smile to Jodi's beautiful face. "Tomorrow Ryan, will that be alright darling?" "Yes mo... Jodi," he answered, "and I can't wait either Jodi," he giggled. Jodi laughed too, she really did laugh, it was the first time in years she had.

Jodi finished off the night with a blow job that Ryan didn't know existed, she sucked him dry, her mouth was a cauldron of lust and heat, his balls playthings in her fingers and palms. He couldn't resist it, it was too much and soon she had him going over the edge into orgasmic bliss. He blew his load, he watched as Jodi sucked and gulped, she took it all, she swallowed him whole. New doors had been opened, and they had stepped through together forever.

They slept well, Ryan didn't dream of his lost loving father, but he knew it was alright. His dad had brought him to where he was supposed to be. He had guided him to his mother with all the love he ever had for him. And with whom he was destined to be with for the rest of his life, and hers. Jodi woke first and went to make breakfast for her loving guy, her son, her man, and now, in all reality, her husband re incarnated, she believed this.

They ate in bed, and began to make love. Ryan had a huge hard on for his lover. Jodi produced from under the pillow the bottle of oil she and Jerry had used the night before his horrific death. She handed it to him, saying. "Here you are darling, I promised you my bum, I want you to take it, it, and all of me belong to you now. I'm yours to do with what you want, for ever and a day baby."

She got to her knees and Ryan got in behind her, soon he was rogering her ass with all his might. Jodi held fast, it was extremely painful, but she gave her ass to him completely. Ryan wasn't long in cumming, he nailed his mother full load, he filled her with scalding thick cum. Jodi cried out the orgasm he brought to her. Her head bowed, her life re balanced by her dead husband, and by her loving son, now she knew that she was home.

12