A Son Forced Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then let's go home," Mara said yawning stretching her arms over her seat dropping her daughter's panties to the floorboard. "You don't mind if I rest my head on you?" she asked as they pulled out of The Moor's parking lot. Winking to her daughter in the mirror telling her to start the show.

"What's wrong with resting against the door like you normally do?" Jason asked trying his best not to look down. Yet as his eyes flickered to the rearview mirror Margret sat bare chested, her fingers pinching her nipples while his father's hand pulled up the hem her dress. "No that can't be right." Jason told himself pulling his gaze away and back to the road.

"Why should I," Mara said batting Jason's shoulder playfully. "When I have you here beside me," she said her left hand resting on Jason's upper thigh. Far, far, far too close to something Jason didn't want her to feel. His knuckles turned white as he felt her fingertips skimmed along his rod. Jason had to take his mind off the sensation, "Fuck!" Jason screamed out in his mind as Jack had two fingers deep within his daughter's pussy. Margret's eyes rolled back, Jack's thumb rubbed along her clit in a blur. Jason's eyes flashed back to the road looking towards the clock he still had fifteen minutes until they reached home.

"F-f-fuck," Jason moaned as his mother wrapped her hand around his painful throbbing cock. Slowly, stroking along its length through Jason's dress pants biting his lip knowing he couldn't hold out if she kept it up.

"Something wrong Jason?" Mara asked looked at Jason innocently.

"You know damn well what you're doing," Jason said breathing heavy trying to stave off his climax.

"You shouldn't speak to your mother like that," Mara growled in his ear, squeezing hard on Jason's cock. At that moment Jason was so glad for a red light he didn't think he could drive another foot. With the pressure his mother was applying to his blood engorged member.

"Then how the fuck should I speak to you when you're...," Jason couldn't finish his sentence as he beat his head against the steering wheel. A horn blasted behind them, slowly pulling away from the intersection. Ten more blocks, Jason knew he be home he just had to focus on that.

"You should address me as your Mistress," Mara cooed nibbling on his earlobe. Jason was about to laugh in her face, yet as he looked back something strange was happening to his sister.

"Fuck Jason I'm cccccummming!" Margret moaned lifting her hips daring him to watch. "Watch me Jason it's all for...," Jason couldn't understand the rest as her body went into convulsions. Pulling on her nipples as her canal flooded with her cream soaking the car seat.

"Did you enjoy that Jason?" Mara asked resuming her soft caressing. "Would you like to fuck her? Would you like to put this hard cock in her tight cunt?" she whispered softly in his ear.

"Your fucking insane woman," Jason growled pulling into the driveway. There was no fucking way he was ever going to do that. Jason wasn't like them granted, yes, he was a virgin at the time. That was wrong on so many levels no matter how much his body betrayed him.

"Leave us!" Mara commanded peering over her shoulder. This was a side of his mother Jason never seen before. His father and sister offered no backtalk, no smartass comments just unyielding obedience. "Now Jason," she said turning his chin as Jason killed the engine. "You will learn that when I say something it's to be obeyed!" Jason just couldn't hold back his laughter at the absurdity of what she was saying. The slap that followed he was prepared for not the fiery look in his mother's eyes.

"Jason we are going to fuck! That's a fucking given!" Jason's eyes shoot wide at that was the time he had ever heard her curse. "How much you fight me in this depends on you," Mara said taking his hand in hers pressing it against her tit. "Feel your mother's tit Jason," her tone told Jason she wasn't going be denied. "Do it now Jason!" The anger in her voice chilled him for a second. Only for a second though breaking her hold hopping out of the car, slamming the door behind him

"You're fucking crazy bitch!" Jason yelled for all the neighborhood to hear. Yet he couldn't get the feeling of how his mother's tit felt beneath his hand out of his head as Jason walked into the house. What Jason saw when he stepped into his home stopped him cold. Margret was bent over the couch facing towards the front door, while their father pounding her from behind.

"Jason!" Margret cried out as her folds clamped down on her father's cock. "Please Jason, come fuck me!" she pleaded as Jason started up the stairs wishing the months would pass faster so he could escape this looney bin.

"Fucking shit!" Mara seethed as she slammed the door.

"I'm sorry mommy. I did everything you told me to," Margret said before collapsing forward as her orgasm hit.

"I know you did my sweet girl," Mara said her hands going her shoulders pulling the straps down. Allowing her gown to cascade down to her ankles, unaware that Jason was standing in the shadow of the stairwell. Trying to figure out just what they were planning so he could be prepared for the next time they tried something. Yet as his mother's thumbs hooked beneath the waistband of her panties. Jason's eyes were glued to her pear-shaped ass as she bent forward catching a glimpse of her pussy lips. Looking down at the taut peak that was protruding from the front of his pants.

"Traitor," Jason sneered at his traitorous appendage. Jason's cock twitched as to say, "Don't blame me you're the one that's watching."

"Now my submissive slut lick your mother's pussy," Mara commanded lifting her leg onto the back of the couch. "Yes baby, you eat mama's pussy so good," she said holding Margret's head to her vagina. "I taught you so well," Mara said running her hand through Margret's chestnut hair. "Jack, until I have Jason you are not to fuck me or Margret after tonight." Jason wasn't ashamed to admit the most sinister smile spread across his lips after hearing that.

"Oh, come on Mara...," the look Mara must have given Jack must have been something. Jason thought he was going to faint while still hilt deep within his sister. "Yes Mistress," Jack mumbled.

"What I didn't hear you!"

"Yes Mistress," Jack shouted.

"Better!" Mara said tilting her head back enjoying the pleasure her daughter was giving her. Sneaking up the stairs a wicked thought streaked through Jason's mind.

"Hey!" Jason called down knowing he had startled them, interrupting what pleasure they were having.

"Jason. please come down, you know I'll take care of you," Mara said lowering her leg from the couch. Walking softly towards the stairs knowing if he just saw her naked she would have her prize.

"Umm...yeah, no, I was just wondering if Jack and Margret were still going at it?" Jason asked from the shadows loving the scowl he could feel that was forming on his mother's face.

"Please baby, you don't have to do a thing let mommy take care of her baby."

"I'll pass I'm just going to head to bed. But don't let me stop you from whatever it is you all do," Jason said walking loudly to his room. Listening at his door just in case something interesting was about to take place.

"Fuck!" Mara screamed in frustration. "Why is it so fucking hard to entice Jason?" she asked turning to glare at Jack and her daughter. "Jack, pull that dick out of our daughter. If I can't have Jason right now you can't cum," Mara seethed bending down grabbing her discarded garments. "Jack NOW!" With the deafening silence anyone could hear the slick pop as Jack's dick left Margret's cunt. Silently, closing his door as Jason heard his mother stomping up the stairs.

He could feel her anger filled glare as she stopped in front of his room. Jason could only assume if she thought hard enough he would simply open his door and submit to her which was never going to happen not after what Jason just heard. He was so going to ride this out as long as he could. Wondering how long Jason could keep his father from getting his dick wet. He only had five more months of his senior year then the two weeks he had planned for his trip. Then if Jason can fend off his mother seeing how they will never know where he lived. Jack would never ever have sex in this house again until his mother caved on her command. Jason wasn't proud of the cruel laugh that escaped his lips as he stripped for bed. Yet everything that man put him through Jason thought this was the ultimate pay back.

So, there they were after a few hours of sleep handcuffed to his headboard, with Mara's panties muffling his curses at the woman before him. Dressed in a black leather corset and a black lace tong cupping her womanhood. Her hands on her hips with a look of satisfied triumph in her hazel eyes. Jason's 'The 69 Eye's', burned mixed CD case lay open on his night stand, narrowing his eyes at his mother. Wondering what she was thinking messing with his things.

"I told you Jason we are going to fuck in the car. I gave you every chance to come to me willingly," Mara said smirking at Jason's muffled grunt's, "now I'm taking that choice away from you," she said smiling evilly at what she was about to do to her son. "So now I'm going to fuck you, and fuck you, and fuck you until you submit to your Mistress," she said turning around walking to his dresser, hitting the power button on his combo CD/mp3 player. "I know this is your favorite band, you say we haven't paid attention to you. Which is true, however, I do know this one simple fact about you," she said her hand's running over her backside.

"Do you like my ass baby?" Mara asked bending forward. Showing off its roundness, its firmness, drawing his gaze southward to her hot mound. "Well do you?" she asked peering over her left shoulder spanking her ass as she did. As much as Jason wanted to say fuck no he just simply couldn't, yet he still wouldn't answer her. It was just too damn perfect to him, shaking his head trying to dislodge those feelings. His mother must have seen it because she had an amused grin on her lips as she turned away from Jason.

As the song began to play Jason's eyes shot wide knowing exactly which song it was. "How the hell did my mother know my favorite song by the band?" Jason asked himself.

"I told you baby I do know this about you," Mara said as the song Perfect Skin intro faded out. The shaking of her ass hypnotized Jason as her strip tease began. Her fingers kept the beat as her raven hair spilled out along his dresser. Swaying along the front of the dresser as the chorus began to pick up keeping her back to me. Her hip's swinging to and fro as she started her dance of seduction. Spinning around bending forward, her hair whipping the air as she rose, her hand's running over her stomach marching northward. Her body giving into the rhythm of the music. Jason just couldn't look away as much he wanted to.

Mara's hands cupping her breast as her hips rocked as he felt his blood beginning to pool in his lower half. Try as he might Jason just couldn't stop it as he felt his cock continuing to grow. As his foot tapped to the beat Jason began to wonder if he truly had any control over his own body.

"Betrayer!" Jason growled at his erect cock. Lurching towards his stomach as to say, "I don't care what you think that bitch is hot. Is it my fault I want to be in that?" Jason's eyes were captivated as her fingers ran along her neck, those sultry hazel eyes simmering with hunger. Beckoning him to give in, to taste her lush lips as she bit softly down on her lower lip.

"Jason baby," Mara said in a lustful voice. "Did you know I call out your name every night," she said, walking seductively alongside the bed. Jason's pulsating cock beat in time with each step, his mother's eyes flared with hunger at the sight of it. "Did you know I burn for you every night," she said smiling, hinting at the next song as it began to play. Stopping a foot away from him bending over so that her ass would fill his view. Her hand reaching between her legs, running a finger along her slit a libidinous moan escaped her lips. Knowing how wet she was Mara just couldn't help herself. She hasn't been so sexually charged since she set this plan in motion.

"Jason how does your mother's pussy taste?" Mara asked as she rubbed her clit. "Do you like my taste baby? They're the ones I wore to the restaurant. Did you know how hot I got knowing that you're Kevin Sol? The man that made me submit to him every night. Begging to be filled with his cock as he fucked me until I couldn't take any more," rising from her position, "would you like to have a fresher taste of my hot wet cunt?" she asked her finger coating Jason's lips. "Does the scent of my pussy get your blood pumping?" Mara asked holding it up to his nose. While her other hand skimmed along Jason's chest before grasping the base of his cock. This was about the only time Jason enjoyed having his mother's panties in his mouth seeing how it muffled his moan.

"I'm sure you've read my fan mail that I sent to you, though at the time I didn't know it was you. Yet now that I know this makes it even sweeter that he(you) are my son," she said slowly beginning to stoke Jason's shaft. "What I said at the restaurant is true I do want to show you everything," Mara said running her hand through his hair. Releasing his cock as she backed away her body never lost the beat of the song. "Baby, would you like to see your mother's tits?" she asked with a knowing smile. "I know for a fact you haven't stopped thinking about them." Which was true Jason didn't or couldn't stop those thoughts as much as he tried.

Shyly, looking down towards the first button of the corset, then back to him knowing she totally had his attention. Jason's Adam's Apple bobbed up and down as the first button was set free. Watching the swelling of her breast as if taking their first breath after their long suffocation.

"My world is on fire no one can save me but you," Mara began to sing, "it's strange what desire will make us do," she said slowly inching down to the next button. "I never dreamt that I met someone like you," her eyes locking onto his foretelling of the unsung passion burning within. "I never dreamt I lose someone like you." Sweat began to form on Jason's brow as his mother's breast strained against the corset yearning to be set free.

"What a wicked game you play to make me feel this way," Mara said snapping lose the second to last button. "What a wicked thing you do to let me dream of you," she said spinning around peering over her shoulder. Watching her son eyes on her ass as she undid the last button. "What a wicked thing to say that you never felt this way," holding out the corset in her outstretched arm while keeping her back to him. "What a wicked thing to make me dream of you," spinning around grinning madly as she saw Jason's response.

"I know you like my tits Jason there's no point in denying it," Mara said her thumbs hooking beneath the waistband of her thong. "How many months have I longed for this, I thought my fantasy was just that," she said inching the fabric down. "Now that's about to be fulfilled and you my dear Jason will soon be a man."

"Oh my god! Oh my god! It's so perfect!" Jason screamed out into his mind as Mara stood naked before him.

"One last chance to come to me willingly," Mara purred as she crawled along my bed. Shaking his head as much as she is beautiful, Jason just simply couldn't cross that line. "Oh, are you sure? I will have you one way other the other," she said grinding her hot dripping mound along his shaft. "Fuck!" Jason moaned inwardly his fist clenching, how his body succumbed to that wonderful sensation. "That's it baby, just let go, it's okay." Mara's forehead pressed against Jason's. Her breath heavy as her clit rubbed against his rod as her hips worked in quick strokes to breach his threshold. "Jason," she said breathlessly. "Doesn't your cock feel so good rubbing against me?" Her hand's taking hold of the headboard to steady her own trembling body. She had to control herself she was the Mistress she couldn't allowed herself to cum before her son did. Yet the wait had brought her to the edge and now her prize threatened to push her over.

"Fuck! Jason make me cum, make your mother cum!" Mara screamed out into the night. Jason was sure if the others weren't already awake they were surely now. Mara's hips took hold of Jason as her juices-soaked Jason's lower stomach as her orgasm flared. Jason just couldn't hold back any longer his sperm surged forth coating his chest in five white strings of white goo. "Yes, that's it," she said with a giggle running a finger through one of the strands. Her eyelids fluttered as the taste of Jason's seed danced across her taste buds. "You taste so sweet baby, now I wonder what this cock will taste like," she said with a mischievous grin.

"From now on you are only allowed to cum in my mouth or my tight juicy cunt," Mara said licking up the cooling beads of spunk. "If you ever disobey I will punish you! You are mine now and forever!"

"Now who do you serve," Mara asked kissing down my chest.

"No one, you fucking crazy bitch," Jason said in his mind, yet in reality it just came out as jumble garbage.

"You serve me Jason, you will not leave me." Jason groaned as his mother's slick hot mouth engulfed his deflating cock.

"F..k ...U!" Was the best Jason could get pass the wadded up panties that were stuck in his mouth. He hasn't gone this long being ignored just to give in, however, wonderful her tongue felt against the back of his cock.

"Look at it Jason!" Mara growled holding his stiffened manhood. "Are you truly going to say you don't want to shove this beautiful cock deep into my twat?" she asked rubbing Jason's dick against her cheek. Vehemently nodding that he wanted none of this, or was Jason just deluding himself? "So be it then if you won't come to me then I will break you!" Jason swallowed hard as his mother took on a whole new demeanor. A sadistic smile played across her face as she swung her leg over his hips.

"Open! I want to hear your moans as I fuck the shit of you!" Mara said taking her soaked panties out of Jason's mouth. Backhanding her son causing the cut on his lip to reopen. "You do not speak rudely to your Mistress," she hissed before claiming my lips as her own. Jason had to admit having his mother's tongue twirling around his was very simulating. Still that didn't mean he was going to ever break.

"Fuck you, you crazy bondage whore!" Jason seethed. The moment he saw her eyes dilate Jason knew another slap was on its way, or that no one ever got this far with her. He wasn't disappointed when his head rocketed to the right. Jason's eyes flickered open watching the ragged breath of his crazed mother straddling him. Her ever so tantalizing breasts rising and falling as she fought to fill her lungs. Jason could feel the heat radiating off his mother's sex. "Was she getting turned on by this?" Jason asked himself. There was no doubt she wasn't beforehand, this was something else, something more animalistic that Jason saw in her eyes.

"What's wrong Mara has no one stood up to you?" Jason chuckled darkly knowing he was playing with fire. Yet it was the only way to play her game, so in for a penny in for a pound so they say. "What you think I'm like Jack? I'm sure he broke the moment he felt that masterful tongue of yours," he said with a bloody grin as his hot blood dripped onto his chest. "It was probably the same with Margret. But know this I'm not that weak Mara," Jason said letting her see the fire of his defiance. Yet as he said that Jason knew his cock was rock hard. "Fuck! What the fuck is wrong with me?!"