A Son Forced Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,734 Followers

"Jason you sure you won't fuck us," Mara asked giving her son a sly glance, seeing his hand slipping down to his pants. "It's ok if you don't but it is your lost," she said inserting another finger into her daughter.

"Fuckkkk!" Margret's body stiffened, her muscle's rippled, her folds clamped down on her mother's finger's as her body gave in to her orgasm. Moaning as Mara renewed her effort as her climax subsided peering through lashes as the sound of a zipper echoed around the room. "That's it Jason let me see it," Margret begged licking her lips as his rod left the confines of his underwear.

"I'm only doing this so I don't get raped tonight," Jason said in protest. Yet he couldn't deny the fact he was so turned on by the show. Mara said nothing as she watched his slow strokes along his cock. Biting her lip to keep herself from throwing herself at her Master. To take that hard rod deep into her mouth to feel it explode coating her throat with his seed. Her eye's couldn't look away as his hand became a blur working himself to completion. "Where should I shoot this," Jason asked between grunts.

"On us Jason," Margret said through labored breath's. "That is where it will always belong," giggling as she watched him duck walk towards the table as his pants fell to his ankle's. Margret had to fight herself from not taking his pulsating member into her mouth as his precum dripped onto her heated skin. Mara pushed against Margret as the first ribbons of his sperm flew from the tip of his head. Her tongue darted out in hopes to catch his salty morsel. Yet as she looked up it was those eye's of his telling her she would be denied once again. As Jason stood there panting, for breath his cock pointing at her begging to be cleaned. Mara felt his body jump as she swallowed his deflating member, her tongue swirling around his head cleaning off the last drop of cum. She felt the light smack on the back of her head peering up as his head fell from her lips.

"That wasn't a part of your order now was it," Jason said, looking down at her knowing she had broken her own decree. "If I break your so called rule's and I get raped. Then shouldn't there be a punishment for you seeing how they're your rule's?"

"Fuck yes! Punish me Master!" Mara screamed out in her mind. Feeling her womb clenching thinking about how his hand's on her ass would feel. How the pain of her punishment worked it's way into her core, causing her channel to grow moist in anticipation.

"Jack!" Jason said smiling as he zipped up his pants. Jason watched as his father stood in the doorway wondering why he came so obediently. "What's Mara's punishment to you if you break her little rule's."

"The paddle," Jack said matter-of-fact.

"Then fetch it, I wonder how mother will like it." Mara had to hold back her moan as her body came from the thought of her Master punishing her. "And you Margret go clean yourself up," Jason said taking command which seemed oddly simulating to him as he walked back to his chair. "Did I say get up," Mara's heart pounded so loudly as she just knelt there frozen. Those amber eye's cutting her to the bone as he rested his head in his hand. She knew at that moment he had control now more than ever how she yearned for him.

"Ah good Jack let me see it," Mara watched as her son turned the three foot paddle over in his hand. Examining the instrument of the year's of use she had brought about her own form's of punishment with the device. "So how many does she hit you with this if you infringed on her rule's."

"Five is the max," Jack said remembering his encounter with it from last night.

"Then five it is," Jason said, handing the paddle back to his father. "Well here get to it," smirking at his father's blank stare.

"But Jason you're meant to do it," Jack said nervously looking between the two.

"No that's what she wants Jack," Jason said, looking at his mother noticing that cheek ticking away. "Well we haven't all night," he said, waving for Jack to begin. "Oh one more thing Mara lose the panties and bend over," Jason said with a sinister smile. Mara's body began to shake as she got into position in front of her son. Yelping as the first blow landed scowling when it was no more painful than a playful smack. "Harder!"

How Mara's heart raced as she listened as her Master barked out his command. "Fuck yes, more," Mara moaned as the second strike fell across her ass. She was so close looking at her son as he watched as the third blow rained down on her then the fourth. She knew it was coming, she did it every time she was spanked Mara wondered how her son would think of her if he saw her squirt. Her finger's dug into the carpet as she heard the air whipped around the paddle. "Fuc..I... cum," was all Mara could get out before her mound sent forth a steam that landed five feet away.

"Wow did you know she was a squirter," Jason asked his father who looked as dumbfounded as he was. Leaving his collapsed mother in a heap on the living room floor. Jason had to get out of those clothes for one it smelt like his sister. His mind was already having trouble keeping those thoughts at bay, he didn't need a reminder.

"Jason," Mara said with a pain filled wince. Her hand rubbing the soreness from her ass as she leaned against the doorframe. "You were told not to be alone, you know the rules," smiling hellaciously at the sight of Jason's near naked state. "Are you prepared," she said, stepping into his room.

"Shall I tell you or should I just spring it on you," Mara said stalking towards her son.

"Yea, yea let's just get this over with shall I get the paddle," Mara waited for that moment to pounce. Jason was too startled to form any amount of resistance as his mother's tongue pushed itself into his mouth. Tasting his warmth as her tongue explored his, her arm's pulling him further into those traitorous water's he could ill afford to wade through. The heat of her body as it pressed into him, the softness of it stirring something within that Jason would rather not feel about the woman. Yet he couldn't stop his arm's as they wrapped around his mother. "No don't give in, this is what she wants," Jason said to himself once his mind became coherent. Narrowing his eye's as his left hand began to rise, Jason wondered if this would be enough to get his mother off of him. Mara tossed her head back, releasing a pain/pleasure filled moan feeling the sting of his hand.

"Yes," Mara said in a horse whisper. "Stop teasing me Jason and just fuck me, I know you want to," she said pushing her son onto his bed.

"Fuck you Mara," Jason said, rolling to the other side of the bed to keep her at a distance. "Did you enjoy your spanking it seemed like you did," he said, dodging her lounge scooping up the clothes he had set out. "Well I hope you enjoyed your exercise," Jason chuckled as he sped down the hall. Breathing heavy as he hid in the garage hastily dawning on his clothes. Ensuring that he had his wallet Jason didn't think he could sneak back to his room to retrieve it.

"Jason! Get back here and finish what you started!" Mara screamed as she raced around the house.

"Fuck damn it," Jason said, cursing to himself. Looking around for his old tennis shoe's he placed in there just for emergencies. "Well a deranged mother hot on my heel's surely does qualify," Jason said as he dug furiously through the disused item's they stored there. "Finally," he said, sighing as he slipped into the restricting shoe's. Tiptoeing toward the side door to the garage wondering if the hotel still had his room open. Slowly opening the door, hoping Jack had oiled the hinges. "Fuck me," Jason groaned as Margret stood there waiting for him.

"Sorry about this Jason," Margret said, putting the Taser gun against his chest. Pulling his body back into the garage peering out the door, to see if they had attracted any unwanted attention. "Mistress!" Margret called out as she closed the door when she was sure they hadn't been seen. "I found him," she said as Mara looked down at her unconscious son. Jason woke with a jolt as the pounding of his head threatened to bring him under again.

"Finally awake good," Mara said, resting against his right side.

"Jason I'm sorry about tazing you," Margret said cuddling up to him. "You shouldn't have run now you'll be punished," Jason had a feeling he wasn't going to enjoy that smile he saw.

"For what not wanting to fuck this dungeon freak," Jason said shaking his head. Finally noticing that his clothes had been stripped from his body, leaving only the boxer's he had on. Then the cold metal of the leg iron's as they bound his ankle's together. "Oh come on really!"

"Did you think you could just run away again," Mara said not looking at him. "You think I'll let my affections go unanswered," she said setting down the stack of paper's. "That you my dear Jason could ever escape from your Mistress again."

"That was the plan," Jason said, resting his head against the couch staring at the ceiling.

"Are we so bad that you rather run away then fuck two willing women. That want nothing more in this world then to please their," Mara stopped herself, she just couldn't utter the word openly. "So from now on you will wear nothing but your boxer's," she said, her hand running up his chest seeing the slight movement within his short's. Pressing her chest against his arm so it would rest between her breast. "And you are no longer allowed to relieve yourself," Mara said, smiling devilishly at his shocked frightened eye's. "If ever you need that done one of us would be happy to relieve you of your pain," her cupping his soft member through the cotton material.

"Would you like that Jason," Mara cooed. "Would you like to see my hand gliding over your cock," she said, claiming his lips as her own as she felt his cock responding to her touch. "To see that white hot salty goo coating my hand as you erupt," Mara said, slipping her hand between the slit of his boxer's.

"Nope!" Jason said, pushing himself off the couch. "I want something to eat." Mara could only smile as she watched her son waddle into the kitchen. And so that was how his weekend played out for Jason. Yet the throbbing pain of his male member would go unsatisfied for the time being. He wouldn't cross that line not that he wasn't tempted every morning. The sight of his mother or sister curled up next to him in the mornings was a Herculean effort not to give in. However there was his shower and hand, which he used about four time's a day.

"Hello Jason," Mary said cheerfully as she sat down next to him as the class was about to start. "Hey I know you normally don't meet fan's," she said, squirming in her seat as those amber eye's looked at her.

"Well no I don't but," Jason said leaning into her. "I mean how many women want to know that an 18 year old guy got them aroused," he said whispering softly in her ear. "Then again I could be wrong," Jason said, pulling away shrugging his shoulders.

"Well that's true," Mary said her red hair spilling out hiding her blushing cheeks. "I was hoping if you didn't mind my mother would like to meet you. I know its all sudden, but her birthday is today and you're one of her favorite author's."

"Ah say no more," Jason said smiling warmly at her. "I'll be happy to help out where would you like to meet. It will have to be tomorrow though if that's ok with you?"

"Really! You mean you'll do it," Mary said in shock disbelief.

"Sure why not it be good to get away from my house for awhile."

"After school I could take you to my house," Mary said her hand's fidgeting beneath the desk.

"I won't get mauled will I," Jason whispered to her a mischievous light playing across his eye's.

"What no!" Mary said, looking away. "Well I can't guarantee what will or won't happen," she said, peering out of the corner of her eye. Seeing the same smile she had dreamt of since Friday.

"So since I can't come over today, would you like me to call her."

"Yes please," Mary said finally able to look at him. Wondering if he knew what they planned to do once she got him to her house. As the bell rung nodding his head telling her to follow. Jason felt everyone's eye's on him as he walked beside Mary. Which wasn't strange seeing how they both ran in different group's Jason began to wonder if he just got elevated to the ranks of hero's among the nerds at his school.

"So what's your last name anyway," Jason asked while Mary pulled out her phone.

"Winston," Mary said, glancing over at him as she pulled up her mother's number. "Mom are you busy?"

"No Mary is something wrong," Ms. Winston said her voice echoing over the line.

"No, no it's just that someone wanted to speak with you," Mary said handing her phone over with trepidation.

"Hello Ms. Winston I hear from your daughter that I'm one of your favorite author's," Jason said holding the phone away from the ensuing howl.

"It can't be, you can't be Kevin Sol," Ms. Winston squealed with pure joy.

"Kevin's my pen name you can call me Jason. So I hear today is your birthday, Happy Birthday Ms. Winston," Mary watched on biting her nail's as she saw that genuine smile.

"Thank you so much you have no idea how this has made my day! Call me Beverley, please there's so much I want to ask you," Beverley said trying to control her excitement.

"Glad to have put a smile on your face on this special day. I'm sorry I can't answer your questions today, but I'm sure there be other chances to do so. Now I have to go catch my ride have a good day Beverley," Jason said handing Mary's phone back to her. Telling her mother to hold on in a low whisper as she watched him rise from his seat. "I hope she liked that," Mary couldn't stop herself from thinking how adorable his shyness was.

"Oh she does you shouldn't worry about," Mary said, reaching out touching his hand."Thank you for doing this," she said smiling sweetly at him.

"Hey not a problem," Jason said, lifting his backpack to his shoulder. "I'll see you tomorrow," he said over his shoulder before he disappearing into the shadow's of the building. As Jason grew closer to the front entrance his nerve's were on edge, his mind sought distraction's to help cope with what was to come. As the breeze tugged at his clothes there, leaning against her car stood Margret. Dress in a white lace halter top her pink areola showing through the nearly translucent material. His eye's running down her bare flat stomach the afternoon sun flashing off her ruby encrusted navel ring. Roaming down to her tight Daisy Duke short's noting how the confirmed to the contour of his sister's hip's. Jason could only imagine what her ass looked like in that outfit. "Fuck me!" Jason moaned inwardly feeling his cock stir at the sight of his sister.

"I hate you, you know that," Jason growled as his growing member. "Yea, yea but did you see her I'll give you anything if you just bend her over the hood right now!" Jason could have sworn he heard his voice scream that out in his head. "Nope not going to happen," Jason said, giving his condolences to his hardening cock. "Then you're dead to me!" Jason just rolled his eye's at it's anger filled word's.

"Jason!" Margret said with a exuberant smile. Running up to him as he drew near, throwing her arm's around his neck inhaling his scent. Longing for the day's when she could spend her time alone with Jason. Smiling, feeling his arm's returning her hug, gooseflesh across her skin as his fingertips skimmed along it's surface. Biting down her yearning to feel those hand's in place's that was only meant for him. "Come the Mistress is waiting," Margret said, whispering into his ear. Seeing the gaping mouth's of the jock's her eye's narrowed at the sight of their shock. Who thought her Master was any less than what they were in her mind Jason was the only one worthy of her devotion. Her hand's ran down his chest before pushing away, turning around walking around the front of her car.

"Those thing's should be outlawed!" Jason said to himself as he watched his sister's ass rose and fell with each step.

"Come on Jason," Margret said over her shoulder smirking seeing where his eye's were lingering.

To Be Continued.

soul71
soul71
6,734 Followers