A Son Forced Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,701 Followers

"Oh I was you just couldn't see me," Margret said smiling proudly up at the teenage boy licking the remainder of his seed from her lower lip.

"I...I see," his cheeks burning realizing what she meant.

"Don't tease the boy Margret I'm sure he'll get his chance one of these day's to get a blowjob before dinner," Scarlet said mischievously studying their waiter. "Or maybe he just wanted to watch," she said, moving her hand over Jason's groin.

"Nope four time's today is enough if you want that I'm sure you'll find someone."

"But Master! Please don't say that," Margret said, laying across Scarlet's and Jason's lap. "You know we only do this for you," she said, rising from her spot before french kissing her brother. Unaware of how their waiter eyed Margret's ass as it wiggled in delight, nor the protruding tent that was hidden by his green apron.

"Right I'll go check on your food," the boy said quickly dashing to the restroom.

"My, my I think you two gave that young man the night of his adolescent life," Mara said giggling.

"I aim to please Mistress," Margret said, returning to her seat. Several minute's later with their hot food steaming before them, Jason wasted no time pulling off to two slices to restore his depleted energy.

"Jason we have been thinking that after you graduate we find ourselves a new place," Mara said watching those narrowing eye's of his.

"Why I told you Mara I was leaving so why do you need a new place. With only the three of you that house should be big enough for your need's."

"Jason baby haven't you been listening we aren't leaving you," Mara said taking hold of his hand. "We simply can't and won't leave our Master not when you'll need us in the coming years."

"That's right Jason let us help carry your burden, we will never let you fall," Scarlet said before draining her glass. "Plus the father of his children should be around to watch them grow," she said smiling as he choked on his food.

"I simply can't wait," Margret said, bouncing in her seat.

"If I'm buying a house I'm so getting the biggest bedroom," Jason said before stuffing the last piece of crust into his mouth.

"Of course Jason that's only fitting for my Master," Mara said, with lustful purr in his ear. Jason watched as they headed towards the restroom when their meal was finished. Sliding out of the booth, leaving a fifty dollar tip before heading to the register to pay their bill. Jason failed to notice that their waiter was behind the counter waiting on him.

"Man you got to tell me how you did it," Jason eyed him wearyingly before reading his name tag.

"Trust me Mark you wouldn't believe me if I told you," Jason said handing him his card.

"I bet if you ever tire of them send them my way," Mark said with a toothy grin.

"Why wait you can have them now," Jason said, eager to be rid of his problem.

"Jason! Just who are you referring to," Mara said, standing behind him, crossing her arm's as she stared at his back.

"No one Mara," Jason said before, being yanked out of the restaurant by his ear. "Save me," he pleaded for anyone within earshot.

Pulling into their driveway Jason bolted from the car knowing he was going to get yelled at, given the scowl he knew all too well that was painted on his mother's lips for the entire ride home. Falling into his desk chair as the front door closed as the other's filed into the house. Booting on his laptop hoping to get a few hour's of work in before be went to bed.

"Jason where are you," Mara called out however she knew where he was from the tapping of key's.

"You know where I am why ask," Jason said, getting into his stride as word's flew across the screen.

"Because I like to hear your voice," Mara said, smiling at him as she leaned against the doorframe. "Will you be up long," she asked, slipping into his room.

"A few hour's have to get this chapter finish," Jason said, leaning back balancing a pencil between his upper lip and nose. Pondering on how he should describe fifteenth century Yorkshire.

"A peeny for your thoughts," Mara said, turning his chair before slipping into his lap. "Tell me Jason are we so bad you want to leave us. Have we not been trying to make amends for what we failed to appreciate for so long," she said resting her forehead against his.

"You have a funny way of showing it," Jason said, trying not to lose his train of thought.

"True but can you truly say you didn't enjoy being inside of me. Savoring the way my cunt milks your cock filling it so completely," Mara said kissing him softly. "Now I know you can't lie to me seeing how I can feel it already growing beneath me."

"I never said I did or didn't enjoy it Mara," Jason said grabbing his notepad writing down his thought before he lost it.

"Yorkshire interesting choice Jason any particular reason for the location," Mara asked, intrigued at what he was planning to do in his book.

"Well I thought I give the middle ages a try seeing how I'm kind of burnt out on the modern era," Jason said shrugging his shoulders.

"I see that seems like a logical choice," Mara said nodding in agreement. "I would hate for your work to suffer when you don't feel that drive," she said nuzzling his neck. "I've been wondering for since I learned who you were how do you come up with your female characters."

"I google it," Jason said, looking away feeling his cheeks burn.

"Then you'll have no problem with using me as the base for this character yes," Mara asked nibbling along his jaw.

"I don't know I haven't seen you naked in a while my mind's kind of fuzzy at the moment."

"I can fix that," Mara said with a playful smile as she slid out of Jason's lap. Kicking off the heel's she had worn to the club, Mara's body felt alive as her son's eye's never left her. As she inched up the hem of her t-shirt her skin felt flush, wondering how she could so simply give in to his demands. Undoing the snap button on her jeans wiggling her hip's as they slid down her thigh's. Stepping out of her soaked thong biting her lip as Jason's eye's ran up and down her naked body.

"Turn slowly," Jason said, swirling his finger directing his orchestra. "Stop," he said as her back faced him . Mara's heart raced as she heard him rise from his chair, trying to stay her body as she felt his hand's roam along her body. "Bend over," Jason whispered into Mara's ear. Bracing herself against his dresser, her heart raced as she heard the sound of his zipper.

"Mmm baby yes give it to me," Mara moaned as she felt his head pressing against her entrance. "Fuck me Master! Pound that cunt like you own it," yelling out in pleasure as she felt his ball's slapping against her clit.

"Why is it that when she says that it gets me so hot," Jason asked himself watching his mother's ass bounce with every thrust of his hip's.

"That's it Jason ram that cock deep into my cunt. Can you feel how welcoming it is to that lovely rod of yours? Can you feel how my womb is opening just for you baby," Mara groaned as she fought herself not to give in to her climax. She wanted him to cum so that this one time that he came willingly to her would be imprinted on his mind. "Master I'm sorry I can't hold it back," she said before convulsing hearing Jason grunt as her fold's clamped down on his surging cock.

"Do you enjoy your son's cock so much that you easily coat it with your cream," Jason growled picking up his pace.

"Yes Master it fills me so well, I can't help but give in to that magnificent cock!"

"Well then slut," Jason said, reaching up taking hold of her ponytail. "I'll just have to make sure this cunt can never be satisfied without it," he said pulling on her hair while spanking her ass.

"Fuck Yes!" Mara screamed, her voice filling the house with her carnal lust. "That's it Master punish this horny slut like she deserves to be," she said thrusting back onto Jason's cock. "Harder Master make that cunt sore," Mara moaned unsure how much longer her unsteady leg's would keep her aloft. "Jason please cum with me," pleading with her son as she felt his cock swell ready to explode. Collapsing to floor felling her son's seed running down her thigh, her hair hiding the glorious smile. She felt after their exchange wondering when he would be ready to grow their family.

"No far," Margret pouted as she and Scarlet watched from the doorway. "I wanted to be first," she said crossing her arm's.

"Don't worry I'm sure Master will fill us when he's not so exhausted," Scarlets said wrapping her arm around her niece.

"Scarlet why don't you clean out Mara's cunt," Jason said his chest heaving trying to draw breath. "And Margret come clean my cock of your Mistress cream," he said holding out his softening member. "Well did I stutter," Jason said, arcing an eyebrow as they stared at him in a new light. "I won't say it again," he said darkly.

Jason awoke this the sound of buzzing in his ear, his hand slamming down on his alarm clock silencing the noisy contraption. Walking lethargically into his bathroom, his whole body ached from his encounters yesterday. Yawning as he turned on his shower, Jason just hoped to go one day without being mauled by his family.

"Jason," Margret said, standing in the doorway. The two folded towels in her arm's were the only thing covering her naked body. "Can we shower together," she asked, biting her lip as she watched his member coming to life under her gaze.

"I guess," Jason said, sighing knowing he wouldn't get away from those doe like eye's of her's. "Well come on I don't have all morning," he said stepping into the shower.

"Your enjoying his aren't you," Jason said looking down at his hardening cock as his sister pressed her breast against his back. "You bet your sweet ass I am you cock blocker! Now bend that hot sister of yours over and shove me deep into that tight cunt. You know you enjoy it as much as I do so get to it, we'll be late for school. And you know how much I want to get up in that Mary chick," Jason could only shake his head at his renegade appendage.

"Jason," Margret said, slipping in front of him. Her hand grasping his rod waking it from it's slumber. "You know how jealous you made me last night when you fucked mother. Without a thought to how I wanted to be the one that you came to willingly. So now you're going to fuck me like you did her I promise to make you cum quick so you can get ready for school." She said, spinning around in one quick motion pushing back feeling her brother's cock poking at the entrance to her womb.

"That's it Master fuck me," Margret stammered bracing herself against the wet slick tiles. "Don't you like my tight pussy, the way it squeezes on your cock, milking it like nothing else matters in the world. Other than to feel your seed feeling up my starving womb," she said in a low moan. Smiling feeling his hand taking hold of her hair, her canal tightened knowing her own pleasure was about to take place. "That's it baby fuck me hard, pound my pussy, make me feel those ball's slapping my clit," Margret moaned feeling her juices coating her brother's cock. The slap on her ass resounded loudly within the shower stall. "Fuck yes spank my ass I've been a dirty girl," she said, looking over her shoulder giving Jason an impish smile.

"Fuck Margret you're so tight," Jason grunted.

"I know what my Master likes," Margret said with a satisfied smile. "I'll show you something special when we aren't pressed for time. For now, keep fucking me," she said, reaching between her leg's rubbing her clit. Margret knew if she could get to the edge of her orgasm, knowing how tight she was it wouldn't take much for Jason to shoot his load. "Yes give me that baby juice," Margret said, shuddering as his spunk filled her womb. "I bet no one at your school gets to fuck a hot 21year old right before breakfast," she said kissing him as she dried Jason off.

"Please tell me you haven't forgotten," Mary asked, standing beside Jason as he rummaged through his locker.

"That you're taking me to your house," Jason said, peering around his locker door. "You think I forget something like that," he said smirking as he closed his locker spinning the dial.

"Oh good," Mary said, sighing glad that he didn't. "I know it's only lunch period, but I was wondering if you wanted to sneak off campus. That way you can be home before anyone misses you," she said, biting her lip, trying not to grow moist as her pants rubbed against her velvety lips.

"Well I don't have exam's for the rest of the day I don't see why not," Jason said wondering why the sudden change in plan's.

"Yay!" Mary said nearly shouting looping her arm around his. Leading towards the student parking lot, Jason's heart was in his throat as Mary led to the running white Honda civic. The driver quickly raised the visor as they approached her blonde hair teasing the top's of her breast. Her sunglasses his those hungry eye's of Beverley's as she watched her daughter brought out the boy who tormented her dream's. Moaning inwardly relishing the thought of what she was going to do with that boy.

"Hello Jason," Beverley said, turning in her seat. Her sunglasses sliding down the bridge of her nose those stunning brown eye's studying her prey. "It's a pleasure to finally meet the man that has held me enthralled for far too long," she said her hand running up Jason's inner thigh.

"Hello Beverley," Jason said smiling sweetly. Trying not to grow hard as her hand inched upwards.

To Be Continued.

soul71
soul71
6,701 Followers