A Song for Lara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara immediately complied. She knelt with her hands on her bare thighs and resumed the pose with her head bowed. After a few seconds, she relented and placed her hands behind her back with her legs wide open in a quite submissive pose. She hadn't been told to take this position but had chosen it on her own. Felipe thought that she was a natural submissive and he would enjoy her company!

-No, Lara! When I speak to you, I want you to look directly at me, and when you reply, you will also look me in the eyes! If ever I decide to dominate you, I may tell you to keep your eyes down cast but for the moment, I am interested by a lover, not by a slave!

Lara just nodded in acknowledgement of these new instructions

- Okay Lara, now I would like to kiss you again like lovers!

Felipe offered her his hand to help her stand. She turned back toward him and stretched up to kiss him. As she did so, he placed his hands on each of her fine white buttocks, pressed his finger into the sweet rosebud of her tight arse. Lara gasped with surprise, and then let out a groan of pleasure as she felt Felipe's finger probing her rear entrance. He had decided that his first move would be to penetrate her back passage. He had divined that her ass hole had never been visited by anything bigger than a medical thermometer. She would never have expected that he would start the exploration of her body with this forbidden hole. She luxuried in the idea that Felipe was even more gentle and caring she would have dreamed off. It confirmed to her also that no part of her body was either not available to him, and perhaps more importantly, not desirable to him, even that dirty place!

Lara felt her knees wobble helplessly under her. She felt herself go weak as Felipe probed her hard and very deep with his finger. His hands wandered up her thighs and above. He cupped her breasts and squeezed them quite roughly. She felt like a slave on an auction block being felt up and her breasts assessed to know whether they were firm enough and would yield enough milk to feed babies. She turned her head toward him and he covered her lips with his mouth, crushing her breasts against his chest. She felt it as commendation : He had accepted her and she felt quite proud of it. Lara loved his firm handling of her lithe body. She felt elated : she had found a master who would really own her. She wondered whether her unknown Master on the Internet would be even. more commandeering! She loved to be dominated so masterfully! Now Felipe could ask anything from her. She would do anything to please him! If her husband had been even half self-assertive and caring, she would never have reached such a state of frustration!

Felipe felt his cock growing hard discovering how much Lara enjoyed his growing control on her body. She offered her breasts and her buttocks to the hands exploring her body. There was something very natural about the way these two she submitted to him. She seemed to really enjoy having his hands feeling her body! There seemed to be a bond forming between them, which had been immediately quite strong... Lara got up and rose up on her tiptoes. Felipe bent down and they kissed, long and deep, while she held desperately onto his cock. - Are you ready to suck my cock, Lara? Just don't forget I want you to swallow my cum and not lose a droplet!

Lara nodded several times. She dropped to her knees, and put her mouth on his already hard cock. She had already sucked cocks when she was at University but nothing as big as this one. She got down on it pretty good. Felipe let her work on his cock for a few minutes, groaning helplessly to tell her to slow down not to make him cum too fast! Finally, it was as hard as it was likely to get. A cock that big doesn't stick straight out like a normal one does but it curved somewhat along its length. Felipe pulled out of her mouth/ He took his cock in his hand and lifted it up. He presented his swollen balls to Lara's mouth.

-Lick my balls, pet! Run your tongue around one until it's all wet, and then open your mouth wide to take it one whole in your mouth! Beware : I don't want to feel your teeth!

Lara took special care to follow Felipe's instructions. She felt his balls growing even more in her mouth. He seemed to appreciate her efforts and told her so!

-Ready to have your mouth filled with my seed?

Lara looked at Felipe straight in the eyes. It was funny that in so many years of marriage, her husband had never asked her to perform that way on his cock while he was known at University to be especially fond of blowjobs! Maybe he considered her as some sort of a trophy wife, a piece of furniture he could boast of with his friends but wasn't interested to touch! It was his problem : if he had decided not to use his wife's mouth, there were plenty of other men who didn't share his lack of interest! Felipe pushed his cock into her mouth but on the first shove, he had entered her by only four inches. He had not really entered her gullet and she had had no problem accommodating him but this time, he seemed to have other objectives. He stopped once more at the four inches depth but after a few minutes of slow in and out movements of very limited amplitude, he slowly probed deeper in her mouth. The first exercises had helped her to retrieve her old reflexes. She almost didn't gag when he went past her tonsils and started pushing into her throat. He was continuing his see saw movements deep in her throat.

There were curious noises emanating from deep in her throat but she serviced him with ease. He slowly increased his gait. He was now plunging mightily into her mouth She knew the outcome was imminent. She relaxed her throat muscles, ready to receive him whether he decided to cum deep in her throat or whether he would pull back at the last moment and fill her mouth with his spunk. Finally he decided to pull out and she had a hard time swallowing it all. For a moment she felt she was about to drown in his sperm. The pressure was so great that she sneezed and a few droplets of Felipe's seed were expelled from her nose. He didn't scold her for her clumsiness but wiped her nostrils with his fingers and presented them to her mouth. She didn't need to be given orders and dutifully opened her mouth to receive the soiled fingers in her mouth. She cleaned them with her tongue and Felipe patted her head with his hand to show her his satisfaction!

Felipe's cock had not lost its hardness. He moved to between her legs. She raised and spread them until her knees were almost to her shoulders in a quite explicit pose. She was ready to be fucked hard, as hard as he could! Felipe pulled her out on the bed to position her perfectly, and then he rubbed his massive cock up and down her slit. In a few minutes, the head of his cock was covered with her pussy juices and his cock slid more easily along her twat. Felipe had a large smile on his face and Lara was disheveled, wide-eyed, and she had a look of eager anticipation on her face. Felipe finally wedged his cock into her pussy entrance. She humped upward trying to coerce him into entering her more deeply but he blocked her move with his hand pressed on her flat tummy. He was teasing her by putting the head of his cock in her by no more than an inch and then withdrawing it. He did that several times.

-Stop fiddling around, Felipe! Put your cock into mu pussy and fuck me for good, son of a bitch!

Lara was usually never rude but Felipe's teasing had been too much for her although she immediately regretted it! He swiftly put the head of his cock back in her pussy and leaned forward; sliding one, two and finally three inched into her. Lara gasped because Felipe's cock was already bigger than her husband's had ever been. Her eyes got even wider in fear : would she be able to accommodate his monster cock? She slowly stretched out for him and the pain subsided. When she looked him again in the eyes, he sneered :

-Want more of my cock, Pussy?

She had her hands clasped on her tummy as if they could be of any help in this ordeal but she boldly nodded her assent! She hissed plaintively :

-I want all of you in my pussy! Give it all to me, damned. Felipe humped forward but this time he didn't stop until the twelve inches of his cock were buried in her pussy. She yelled when he banged against her cervix. She bucked hard and screamed loudly in response but he gave it no heed. He just gave her a minute to get used to the tremendous dilatation and then he started pumping in and out of her. Felipe grabbed her legs and pulled them farther apart, just as if he wanted to quarter her. She reacted by raising her pussy upward to meet his mighty thrusts. Felipe kept slamming in and out of Lara's pussy. She gradually got accustomed to be fucked by such a huge cock and she started to really relish it : there was nothing comparable with the puny performances of her previous lovers and even her husband. He was reasonably endowed but now she had enjoyed the pleasure of having a horse like cock ramming into her once tight pussy, she would know that there was nothing like the embrace of a true man. She had laughed when one of her friends had talked her about the massive log of her black lover but she now knew that her friend had never exaggerated!

Lara had cummed when Felipe had pushed the first three inches of his cock into her pussy then she had enjoyed a long series of major climaxes as he slowly skewered her to the hilt. Then each time he moved in her pussy, another bomb exploded in her pussy. She felt that these climaxes were more powerful by several magnitudes from what she had ever felt! Her face was flushed. Felipe finally cummed in Lara's pussy, a long time after her first climax. When he did, he grunted loudly, but kept fucking her, initiating a long series of minor and major climaxes. She had always thought she wasn't able to reach multi climaxing but Felipe had proved she was wrong! Her pussy was desperately clamping around his cock and his moves just added to her total pleasure. One of her hands was on Felipe's shoulder, urging him on, while the other played with her left nipple. Felipe had taken her other nipple in his mouth and was nibbling at it with her teeth. She was grunting and moaning while Felipe continued fucking her.

Felipe returned reluctantly to his flat, leaving Lara completely sated lying on her bed with cum oozing from her pussy and dripping from her chin. He had used her just as she loved to be used, hard and in a masterly fashion. Her husband was always so cold with her while she was very hot and randy! She had found shelter in her fantasies, playing with sex toys, remembering the years before a marriage when she had plenty of kinky adventures with women and men that used and abused of her body, tied her, spanked her and used her like a rag doll. She had enjoyed everything that was done to her. She was quite fond remembering all these events but her affair with Felipe had pushed all these memories to the forefront. She intended to pay a visit to her so virile neighbour quite soon but that didn't prevent her to remind herself of these delicious moments before her marriage!

Now, she was alone in her bedroom and her wild thoughts made her really horny. She was getting very, very hot without even touching herself. When Felipe had left, she had accompanied him to the door to give him a few farewell kisses to tell him she had enjoyed his visit and was looking forward to meet him again. She wasn't ready to be seen naked with a man on the door of her flat, so she had put on white lacy knickers and matching bra! She hadn't felt the necessity to put on a dress on top of it. Her tiny white knickers were already dripping wet, completely soaked by her secretions mixed with Felipe's abundant seed! She could feel that her pussy was also very wet, ready for anything : the unexpected return of Felipe, a visit from a handsome salesman or a girl proposing her to sponsor some charity... Any visitor would be well received and pampered!

(To be continued)

12