A Song for Lara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Don't be stupid, girl! We have taken showers in the nude together! No need to be shy in my presence! Put your hands back up on your head to show me you are ready to follow my orders, Lara!

Reluctantly, Lara obeyed. Mrs Ursini smiled with a hungry look. Her eyes seemed ready to eat the young girl in front of her eyes!

-Mrs Ursini, I would like you to take care of our little Lara. I want her pussy to be shaved bald and then I want you to give her a thorough massage!

-Yes Mistress Juanita!

Lara was led to Mrs Ursini's playground. Mrs Juanita followed them immediately. She ordered Lara over to the massage table in the corner of the room. Lara obediently lay down on her back. Mrs Ursini caressed Lara's offered belly. The girl buckled helplessly. Mrs Ursini frowned and told her in a stern voice :

-It won't do, Lara! If you buck when I apply the razor on your most sensitive parts, you may get cut! Do you prefer being tied to the table to prevent any disastrous move!

Lara was discovering the pleasures of her newly revealed submissiveness. She relished the idea of being tightly bound but she didn't want to recognize it! She just nodded to indicate her accent. Mrs Ursini fastened manacles to her wrists and ankles and added leather cuffs to her thighs for good measure. Lara was pinned to the table, totally secured by her restraints and she loved any instant of it. Mrs Ursini rearranged quickly and efficiently her restraints so that Lara's hands were stretched to the top of the table and her legs were wide apart. Her body was totally offered to the view of both women!

-I must check if her pussy is wet, Mrs Juanita!

Mrs Ursini spoke directly to the headmistress, just as if Lara wasn't there. It was a terrible humiliation but Lara enjoyed it. She felt her love juices oozing from her pussy and sliding down her thighs and wetting her anus!

- Our little slut is already wet, Milady!

Mrs Juanita could see that it was true. Lara's juices had soaked her pretty long pink pussy lips and the hair around. Lara was humiliated beyond belief when Mrs Ursini pointed it out.

-You see, Lara, why it will be better for you to be deprived of any pussy hair. You are a really hot girl and you'll need to be fucked quite often by men or women. If you had kept this thick mane, you would have reeked horribly in summer. You should thank Mrs Juanita for her concern! Say goodbye to your hairy pussy, lass!

Lara didn't answer but turned her head to the side in shame. Mrs Ursini quickly eliminated most of Lara's pubic hair with a pair of big scissors, piling the cut hair on the girl's navel. She then gently laid a towel soaked in hot water on her pussy. Lara gasped as the hot towel touched her most intimate parts. When the towel started to cool down, Mrs Ursini replaced it with another. Lara's hips were soon wriggling slightly on the table. Mrs Ursini removed the towel and lathered Lara's pussy, insisting on her clit until the girl climaxed like a queen. She then started shaving Lara's pussy with an old fashioned razor. Lara had never been touched by one of these cutthroat devices and she tried to stay as quiet as she could! She couldn't help squirming when Mrs Ursini's strong hands deftly manipulated her most sensitive area. She gasped suddenly when she pulled first one then the other pussy lip tight to allow her to shave them perfectly. Soon it was done. Her prominent mound was so pretty that Mrs Ursini couldn't avoid caressing it with the tip of her fingers. Lara gasped and arched her back in the limit her bonds allowed her! Her long, pink inner lips seemed like a yummy slit apricot. Her pussy lips were now hot and swollen from the manipulations they had received!

Mrs Ursini had not finished with her. She released her bounds and turned her over on the table before replacing the manacles and the bonds. She pushed a pillow under Lara's belly and started to work on the fine stubble surrounding her anus. It was if possible even more humiliating that anything that had been done to her. Fortunately, it wasn't very long until Mrs Ursini declared herself satisfied and told Mrs Juanita to judge by herself! The headmistress slowly explored Lara's whole pussy lips with her fingers. Lara moaned and squirmed again. Mrs Juanita and the gym professor could do whatever they wanted now to her! She would never admit it but it was the moment of her young life!

Mrs Ursini filled her strong hands with oil and began rubbing her back in long strokes. Her hands moved down from Lara's neck and up from her feet until she was covered in warm oil. Lara was moaning in bliss with the sensual thrill of this massage and was now totally relaxed. She would always enjoy a massage from expert hands! Mrs Ursini slowly and sensuously continued to rub oil into Lara's white buttocks. The clever hands delved deeper into the cleavage between her ass cheeks and her strong fingers soon found her puckered hole. Lara gasped at the unexpected forbidden touch but her restraints prevent any attempt of escape. She just lifted her head as Mrs Ursini penetrated her bottom with her thoroughly oiled fore finger. The hot oil has however perfectly lubed her back passage, and soon Mrs Ursini's finger was sliding in and out of her ass in long, full strokes.

Lara didn't resist as Mrs Ursini's hands gently spread her legs. Mrs Ursini's hands moved lower and soon she began oiling Lara's wide-open pussy lips from behind. Mrs Ursini once more untied her restraints, rolled her over and began massaging her breasts. She didn't replace the bonds as Lara was quite evidently not in the mood to fight back. She was purring like a she cat in heat! Lara was openly moaning now. Her eyes were tightly closed and her body continued to wriggle on the table as she enjoyed being touched by this caressing woman. She pulled Lara's extremely sensitive nipples with her slippery fingers and she arched her back to offer herself more completely to Mrs Ursini! The hands moved over her belly and down to where Lara now wanted them to be. She then started a kind of teasing. She rubbed her pussy lips and occasionally slid a slippery finger across Lara's clit. Lara yelped as she felt just as if her clit was on fire.

Mrs Ursini looked at Mrs Juanita but she shook her head in denegation. Mrs Ursini pulled back and left the place to the headmistress. Lara's hips bucked upwards in a desperate effort to get the relief she needed but Mrs Juanita was not where she expected her to be. She opened bewildered eyes. The head mistress had replaced Mrs Ursini. Her hands were now playing with Lara's pussy and nipples! The young girl screamed when another climax rocked her body. Mrs Juanita had a thin vibrator in her hand and she gently inserted it into Lara's bottom. The girl just emitted a little cry before Mrs Juanita turned it on.

Mrs Juanita had already another vibrator in her hand and was sliding it in and out of her own soaking pussy. She let it buzzing wildly inside her pussy and took out a totally unexpected piece of equipment : a short bicycle pump, a cylindrical object of just two inches diameter and ten inches in length... The headmistress shoved a finger in Lara's pussy but a thin membrane soon blocked its entrance : the girl's untouched pussy!

-Lara, I knew you were still as pure as an angel but I am quite sure that you are quite aware of the effect you are producing on all my staff and your fellow pupils. If your pussy were deflowered, everything would be back to normal. I want also to prevent jealousy between the teachers, so, I've decided to pop your cherry myself but I don't want to leave you the possibility to call the police and say I've raped you! So, I will use this little pump to do the job.

Lara was flabbergasted unable to do anything but groan helplessly. Mrs Juanita spoke again :

-But don't worry, pet! I will replace your restraints and place a blindfold on your eyes if you want. I will then call back Mrs Ursini and Mr Garcia. They will have total leeway to enjoy you all the evening and the next night if they want. I've arranged with your parents for you to stay at the school for a concert of ancient music!

Lara's eyes were bulging but she didn't try to elude Mrs Juanita's touch. The thick cylinder was huge in comparison to her tiny pussy but in the state Lara was in, Mrs Juanita was quite sure it was just what the girl wanted. The cylinder paused at the entrance of Lara's freshly shaved pussy, just touching the dripping wet lips. She slid the tip of the cylinder into her virgin pussy, parting her long, pink lips to the side with it. Lara gasped at the feeling and closed her eyes, accepting what was to come. The vibrator was buzzing in her arse hole and she moaned to the headmistress to give her the release she needed. She started pumping into her just superficially not to burst through her delicate hymen and Lara screamed in pleasure. She started coming almost immediately in a series of climaxes that lasted longer and longer. The contrast of the black cylinder sliding into her pristine white pussy was too much for Mrs Juanita.

She pushed suddenly the cylinder much deeper into Lara's pussy. The girl screamed when her cherry was popped! Mrs Juanita pumped her own vibrator into her pussy. As soon as she had calmed down, she phoned to Mr Garcia.

-It's done, Mr Garcia! Our little cover girl is no more a virgin. You can have her as you want! No limit : you can fuck her three holes as long and as often as you want. I've prepared a pill for her. Make her swallow it and you may cum in her pussy if you want!

Lara was still covered in oil and was leaning against the wall. She looked right at the headmistress, no longer concerned about her nakedness!

- Thank you? Mrs Juanita! I had no idea that it could be this good. I think it's the first day of my active life and I want you to know that you may 'discipline' me anytime in this fashion!

Lara exited from her trance only when she arrived at the school. She could have been one of the mothers waiting for their children to go home and take their lunch. One of the women tried to start a discussion :

- I have never seen you here! You have a child in this school? In what term?

- No, I haven't any children. I'm just waiting for the Inspector. We should have lunch together!

A touch of contempt could be seen on the lady's face : What the inspector could have to discuss with a woman wearing a schoolgirl uniform in public! Any normal girl puts on adult clothes as soon as she can! She never tries to look like a prolonged pupil!

A few minutes later, Felipe emerged from the school and took Lara in his arms. She cried under his arm He didn't understand the problem until she explained it to him.

- Felipe, before we go to the restaurant to have our lunch, could we enter your school, find a discreet place to be alone together? Then I would like you to spank my bottom quite severely, then use a wooden ruler on my poor bottom : a dozen strokes would suit me but if you don't find a ruler, you may use your belt to punish me! When you've done it, I would like you to shove this bicycle pump into my pussy as deep as you can and leave it there while we are at the restaurant! Do you need to return to the school this afternoon?

- No, Lara, I have just finished!

- Good! Then I will be totally yours until my husband's return around 8 PM! I will keep the pump in my pussy until we are back home then it will be up to you to keep it inside of my pussy or to remove it!

- I don't understand!

- Don't worry! It's a very long story. If you make me cum sufficiently hard, I may tell it to you some day! Just don't be surprised if I call you Juanita at some moment! It's a part of my fantasy! One day, I might tell you about my memories of my first visit to the doctor as a freshly deflowered girl!

12