A Song for Lara Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sucked her breasts with the intensity of a baby feeding on her breasts. Lara closed her eyes in bliss and moaned helplessly : the old man knew how to steer her into unwelcome pleasure and she was totally unable to resist him! He placed his left hand on her tummy and leant on it. She had trouble breathing normally but he seemed not to care!

- You'll have to get accustomed not to breathe with your belly. I will soon put you in a very tight corset. Your waistline will be dramatically reduced, certainly down to thirty inches or even less. I love girls having an hourglass body, and looking like a wasp. I've a friend in England, a greengrocer of Indian origin. His fetish is to encircle a girl's waist in his hands! When we'll go and visit him, I would like to show him I succeeded in making his wet dream come true!

- But my husband will discover everything if I travel abroad!

- Don't worry about it! He has business associates abroad I know too. If he is invited for two weeks and had reasons to travel with his secretaries, I think he won't mind if you travel abroad on your own if he just notices it. The only difference is that he will come back with his balls completely drained while you'll come back filled up with men's cum! I will organize a little test in the future to show you how completely out of his mind you are!

Dr Valdez was playing with her bush and her pussy lips! To her ultimate shame, he entered her quite easily with two then three fingers. He started drilling his fingers into Lara's pussy. She concentrated on her desire not to cum in these humiliating conditions but it was hopeless : her pussy had gotten even wetter than she had been before he started to blackmail her! Her pussy was clamping on his fingers and was making shameful noises as he moved them in and out of her crotch. Without pulling his fingers out of her twat, he positioned himself just between her legs still tied to the stirrups of the examination table!

Lara screamed in bliss when he replaced his fingers with his tongue! She cummed immediately from the exquisite feeling on her clit but she even bit her lower lip to stop the most evident signs of her pleasure : she was the victim of a rape and she didn't want to leave him the pleasure of seeing her surrendering completely to him! Dr Valdez sneered when he realized what she was trying to do and he redoubled his efforts. His tongue felt like a red iron searing her so sensitive clit. She moaned more and more plaintively as he pushed her further and further into temptation. She knew she was totally available to him, that she couldn't escape, that he would take the time he wanted to make her cum under his ministrations and even worse, he could break her anytime by flogging her belly and her pussy. She cummed always so easily when her husband punished her even quite mildly! Felipe had made her cum several times just by spanking her and she would certainly enjoy every moment of what Mr Valdez would do to her!

Lara had to admit she was really enjoying all the humiliations Dr Valdez heaped upon her. He was eating her pussy better, MUCH better than her husband and Felipe had ever done! She understood that she was nothing but a fuck toy for him and it added to her humiliation but it also increased tremendously her pleasure! Her first climax hit her by surprise but it was soon followed by a long series of other ones. She had discovered with Felipe that she was a multi orgasmic woman, that she could cum repeatedly when properly stimulated but she was discovering in addition that shame and humiliation could also give her mighty climaxes! Dr Valdez seemed to enjoy it, licking the pussy juices oozing from her twat like a cat lapping the milk from a bowl!

Lara could see Dr Valdez hastily shedding his clothes. He pushed down his boxer, exhibiting a long and meaty cock that seemed out of place on such an old man : it was bigger than her husband's or Felipe's that were already pretty big. Lara glanced at his impressive balls, almost as big as tennis balls. In the bus, he had seemed less generously endowed and she was quite frightened just by the idea of having to service such a big cock! Dr Valdez took his stud's cock in his hands and run it on her breasts and her belly. He pressed the tip of his mammoth manhood into her navel until she squirmed in pain. Then he rubbed it on her belly, playing lewdly with the thin stubble of her pubic hair.

When he got tired of teasing Lara with his cock, Dr Valdez moved to just between her legs. He fumbled against her crotch until his cock was wedged into her slit! He then told her to get ready! She froze in anguish to his delight and he rammed his cock into her pussy without any foreplay. He used all his strength, not wanting to give her pleasure but just teach her that he was her master, that he owned her completely now, that he could use any hole of her body for his own gratification and that she had no more say in these matters! Dr Valdez plunged his cock to the hilt in a single shove. Lara screamed in pain but he just enjoyed feeling his cock stretching out the walls of her pussy. He was raping her and he was enjoying it!

Lara felt lucky that Dr Valdez had played with her tits and pussy for a long time : her pussy had been quite wet when he had impaled her with his cock and it had provided the much needed lubrication without which her pussy would have been peeled raw! Lara was so tightly hobbled that she had virtually no possibility of moving. If her legs had been free, she would certainly have crossed her ankles behind his back to draw him deeper into her and that simple idea made her blush in shame : how could she take an eager part in her own rape! Lara felt awfully sore but in the same time she had to recognize that the pleasure she felt was unfathomable! Her pussy was hurting awfully but she couldn't ask him to pull out! She wanted this magnificent cock deep in her pussy and nothing else!

- Lara, you are enjoying to be used so roughly, recognize it, my pretty slut!

Lara wobbled her head from side to side in denegation but Dr Valdez rammed his cock once or twice into her pussy before she admitted it. She whispered to his ear :

- Yes, Master, I love when you fuck me hard and fast! I enjoy when you rape me! Please, be even more brutal with me!

When she surrendered so completely to her master, Lara's pussy muscles instinctively clamped on his cock. He groaned like an animal and sprayed a huge load of sperm into her pussy, filling her to the brim! In reaction, Lara cummed like never in her life! Dr Valdez kissed her ear, his tongue was simultaneously exploring the lobe of her ear, making her squirm and wiggle her bottom!

- When your belly will start swelling with my baby, I will make sure you cum so hard every morning and evening! Would you like it!

- That isn't possible, master : I have a diaphragm and I am on the pill! My husband doesn't want babies!

- But I am your master and I want to sire SEVERAL babies in your belly! So I will take out your diaphragm and you will dump your pills. I want you totally unprotected from now on! You'll tell your husband you have a vaginal infection and that he must use condoms whenever he fucks you! Same thing for your boyfriend, of course! Knocking you up is a privilege I intend to keep for myself!

- But what will I say to my husband?

- I don't care but you can let him fuck you bareback when you aren't in a fertile period. Men rarely follow their wives' periods! You'll just tell him that the baby was conceived at these moments! And remember to call me master whenever you speak to me!

- Yes, Master!

12