A Song for Lara Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- It's Laurina! Don't you think it sounds like your Lara?

- Sure! I always knew you fancied my wife but she is just not very interested by sex! I often proposed her to go to a well-known swingers' restaurant and bar and she has always declined the offer, saying she wasn't a whore!

- Yes, You've told me so! It's a pity! She is quite pretty and I would like to have her on her four on my bed with her tits hanging down freely and rubbing against the bed sheets, with a tiny white thong that would be too small to really cover her pussy and her ass hole!

- Hmmmm! I see that your fantasies are quite hot! Why not go straight to your bedroom and make Laurina play the role of your wife. You may call her Lara if you want! I don't think she would mind, would you, Laurina?

- Not at all, doctor!

- We aren't in public here, pet! You may call me Master! Antonio, you may drive her with the leash on her hands and knees and if she doesn't behave, you may whip her bottom with it!

- I'm quite sure she won't give me any reason to punish her but she is so pretty and submissive that when you got tired of her, I could consider divorcing from my wife and marrying the new Lara!

Lara couldn't decide whether she should be furious to learn that her husband could ask for divorce or delighted he wanted to marry her. He could have chosen one of the two trollops with which he dallied every day! If their husbands hadn't noticed that their wives had a regular lover, they deserved to be cuckolded. She suddenly realized that she was no better : the doctor had fucked her in almost any possible way and her husband hadn't recognized her! He wanted to fuck her, not his wife but a little slut owned by one of his friends, an old man!

Lara went down obediently on her hands and knees but Antonio wanted to add a final touch to what he thought was her humiliation. He took in a drawer a feather duster with a long and rather thick handle. He offered it to her mouth. Lara immediately understood his intents. She opened her lips to let it in and began to slaver on it in order to lubricate it! When he considered it sufficiently prepared, Antonio drew the handle out of her mouth, bent down and presented the saliva coated tip to her ass hole. He pushed inside and it went in pretty easily!

- Dr Valdez was quite right, Lara! You seem to take big intruders up your ass quite easily! I think I will really enjoy buggering you! It will change me from my uptight wife who has always denied me to use her back passage!

12