A Song for Lara Ch. 07

Story Info
Return to Timbuktu.
6.2k words
3.31
15k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

By Dan57 and Lara

Chapter 07: Return to Timbuktu

Dr Valdez had made all possible tests to be sure Lara's baby was absolutely normal. He was quite proud of his success on his first attempt! Lara had informed her husband Tony of her pregnancy, blaming their recent increase of cuddles for it! Tony took the announcement quite well but he wasn't aware of the fact he wasn't the father of his wife's baby! Their unusual trip hadn't put a stop to Dr Valdez' appetite to discover new places with Lara! He had kept in touch with Faruk and Abdul and proposed his girlfriend to visit them again soon! Lara had been used and abused by the two men many times and she had argued with Dr Valdez!

- Please, Please, Master! I don't want to return there!

But he had been adamant :

-Remember that you have always a way out, Lara! If you don't obey any of my orders, the pictures I took with you fucked in any conceivable way by many different men and women will end up on your husband's desk on the next day. They should arrive by post to your mother and family on the day after and if you keep being restive, all your neighbours, friends and colleagues will receive a copy. The last step would be to have your pictures posted on a porn site with your name, address and phone number. I am sure you'll get plenty of suitors but your husband would have long before divorced you!

-No! Please, don't blackmail me!.........Please, Master!

-As long as you behave and obey my orders, I promise you that nobody will see the pictures but my close friends! But I am fed up with your never-ending complaints! We are returning to Timbuktu and I want you to appear sexy, playful and happy! Otherwise, you know what you are risking!

-Y... Yes, Master! I promise you that I will behave! Now I have grown accustomed to many things! There are just a few things I don't want to do! I will do anything else but these few things, No! Please Master!

-Lara! I don't think you are stupid : my pleasure is just to force you to do what ever you hate doing! You want to be totally faithful to your husband and I will offer you to many men! You hate to have women fuck you and I will make sure that the judge in Timbuktu will enjoy you as often as she wants and if Faruk and Abdul want to strip search you again, they will have total leeway with you! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD, SLUT?

Lara had a very complex mind : she hated all the perversions Dr Valdez imagined for her. She couldn't come to terms with the idea she was keeping a fond memory of these shameful moments. She had loved being used without consideration, as if she was an object, their sex doll! Dr Valdez had regularly taken pictures of her, naked of course, in various submissive positions, offering her tits, her pussy, her ass or her mouth to the camera. He had sent these pictures to Faruk and the judge Déné for their personal enjoyment and Lara had posted them herself, blushing horribly when she handed the envelopes to the postman. Lara had also written on Dr Valdez' orders a few lines to express what she had felt when she was detained, strip-searched or fucked. Dr Valdez had sent Lara's text along with the pictures.

Lara had also hated offering herself to Dr Valdez to be bred like a mare. She had been ashamed to tell her husband Tony he would be soon a father while she knew perfectly that it was Dr Valdez who had sired the baby in her womb! She had thought of telling everything to Tony but had shied out of the idea. Four months after their first visit to Timbuktu, Lara's belly was starting to swell nicely. Tony was leaving for another business travel that would last two weeks. He had offered Lara to come with him. Dr Valdez had vetoed that possibility as he wanted to continue Lara's training. She had accompanied Tony to the airport. She lovingly kissed him goodbye, embracing him tenderly and waving away as he got through the gate.

Lara hated herself when she immediately afterward, even before Tony had boarded his plane, walked to the check in area looking for an Iberia flight to Marrakech. In the waiting line, she saw Dr Valdez who waved to her. She joined him with a big smile. She had been told to pretend she was deeply in love with the old man. He circled her waist with his arms and they French kissed in a quite eager way, flaunting their pleasure to be together! A few eyebrows were lifted by people shocked by watching a young pretty woman seeming quite intimate with a much older man! Jealousy flared around them with people thinking that Lara was such a slut, having an old boyfriend! In their ideas, Dr Valdez must have been extremely wealthy for having caught the attention of such a sexy woman! And she was pregnant, in addition!

Lara looked so radiant, cuddled against her master that everybody instinctively knew he was the father of the baby she was carrying! Neither Dr Valdez, nor Lara cared a damn about the other people's opinion! They seemed just happy to be together but Lara was just afraid that she wouldn't please her master! A long whip coiled around her waist had replaced her belt. Lara was quite aware Dr Valdez would have no compunction to spare her buttocks and her tits if she failed to obey him!

The flight to Marrakech was uneventful. Dr Valdez gave Lara quite precise instructions : she went to the toilets to change to her red caftan dress. She had also gotten rid of her undies : being naked under her caftan was a strange feeling the naturally quite shy Lara would have eschewed if she had been totally free. Dr Valdez on the contrary wanted it to become a very pleasurable moment for her. She now often went shopping in Sevilla in such minimum outfit, even when she was with her lover Felipe or her husband Tony! Feeling a light summer breeze caressing the open lips of her pussy was now for her a delicious feeling Lara had become addicted to. After a long practice, it was now sufficient to arouse her! Felipe and Tony had often benefited of Lara's sex drive but Dr Valdez was in position to get the best part of it as he was officially retired!

In Marrakech, they had then a transfer to a local company flight to Timbuktu in Mali. They were the only passengers of the plane, this time! The pilots were the same as on their previous trips. On the return travel, Faruk must have given them some information about the Spanish gazelle as he had nicknamed Lara. She hated to be called so but after a discussion with her Master; she had decided she really enjoyed when they used that name for her! Most of the times, now, Dr Valdez had just to tell her how he wanted her to feel and she immediately complied like a good slave!

The pilot had thus proposed Lara to visit the cockpit. She had immediately accepted. She had leant against the pilot's seat while he was fondling her breasts from behind. Lara had left the pilot play with her tits as long as he wanted. Then the pilot had returned to his seat and it had been the turn of the co-pilot's turn to check the firmness of Lara's breasts and the tautness of her nipples! They had promised Lara, if she came back on the same airline to make her cum while flying in the sky! Lara was uninterested and quite disgusted by the two men's crudeness but Dr Valdez' training was paying off : she was now impatient to discover how exciting it could be. There was no waitress for a flight with so few passengers! The pilot made an announcement that Lara was waiting impatiently :

-Mrs Lara da Vega is expected in the cockpit. Dr Valdez, if you want to come along, you'll be welcome!

Dr Valdez helped Lara to get up on her feet, and led her to the front of the plane. The co-pilot was waiting for them at the door. He kissed Lara straight on the lips and asked her :

-Hi, Lara! The pilot would like you to prepare the coffee for him. He is pretending that I just am unable to prepare a decent coffee, that you would have no problem preparing something much better and delivering it in style!

Lara smiled and asked the man to show her how the coffee machine worked. In a few minutes, she had four cups filled with a delicious aroma beverage on a tray. She just wondered what the pilot imagined for a "delivery in style"! But the most important part was to make Dr Valdez proud of her! Lara didn't realize that she had abandoned completely her free and she was just taking in consideration what Dr Valdez would like her to do. She was behaving more and more naturally as a woman in love, not as a blackmailed woman forced to submit! She finally took a bold decision about it : she slipped off her caftan and appeared naked in front of Dr Valdez. He nodded in silent approval but he added :

-I have an outfit for you, Lara! It will certainly catch the interest of our dear pilot!

He plunged his hand into his pocket and handed Lara a belly dance scarf with plenty of tiny cymbals that chimed whenever she moved, He placed it on her left hip to completely uncover Lara's pussy. She had continued her laser depilation and the remaining hairs could be counted on a single hand. Her pussy was as smooth as a baby's and all the hair around her anus, on her belly and arms had disappeared. Dr Valdez frequently joked about it, inquiring whether she was of legal age! Her master knocked at the door. When he heard the come in response, he opened the door and let Lara enter. She was rocking lewdly her hips. The jingle that surrounded her was quite efficient to catch the attention of the two pilots but when they discovered her naked breasts with the nipples as taut as bullets, her nicely swollen tummy and her bald pussy, they whistled! They watched her marching in as if she was at a tea party in a high-class establishment! Even Dr Valdez enjoyed watching her perform!

-That is certainly an entry in style, Lara! Congratulations!

The co-pilot was at the commands. The captain greeted Dr Valdez and gave an open mouth kiss to Lara. He reached around her and put his right hand around her waist, just above her naked pussy. She didn't try to push his lascivious hand away. For her, she was just obeying the captain's orders! He was the sole Master after God in the cockpit!

-Do you want to know what all these instruments are for, Lara? Oh, Doc, you can just sit there in the navigator's seat! Now we don't need any!

Dr Valdez obediently sat in the seat in the back of the cockpit, just behind the co-pilot's seat on the right side. The captain placed his hand on Lara's right buttock and squeezed it playfully. Lara turned toward Dr Valdez to seek for his instructions. He just nodded and told her to please the captain! She just nodded in helpless surrender. Dr Valdez felt his cock tingle, as he anticipated what the pilots were going to do to Lara! She certainly would have soon her tits touched up and felt up, sucked and nibbled, her pussy and ass hole repeatedly invaded!

Lara remembered then that she was on a mission! She sucked in her belly, arched her back to push forward her tits and pulled back her shoulders to make her as sexy as she could without appearing to do anything! The captain noticed it but didn't comment. He reached down and slid his hand onto Lara's crotch. He discreetly slid his hand up her thighs... He plunged a finger into Lara's pussy, hooked it to pull her in the direction he wanted :

- Step forwards a little bit, my sweet gazelle!

The captain reached around Lara's waist and helped her straddle him. She was turning her back to him. He negligently put his right hand on her waist, just above her crotch. He whispered to her that she was the sexiest passenger they ever had, that he intended to really have her in the coming minutes. He moved a hand to grab her tits from behind while his other hand caressed her clit expertly. When he asked her if she liked to have her tits fondled, she giggled like a shy schoolgirl!

Lara hadn't looked at Dr Valdez when she had awkwardly straddled the pilot's lap. There was no place for her legs in the cramped space, other than on either side of the pilot seat, and she spread her legs wide, lifting her knees high not to press on any instruments. She let her feet dangle freely. He had placed his hands on her hips as she set her ass directly on top of his already very hard cock. The pilot started to fondle her undefended bare thighs, and massaged them, still making small talk with her. Dr Valdez was fascinated watching a stark naked very pretty woman totally abandoned in the arms of a pilot in full uniform : the contrast was breath taking.

Now the captain was asking how long Lara and Dr Valdez were together. When she told him she was married, he asked her whether her poor husband knew she was cuckolding him and that she was pregnant with Dr Valdez' baby. Lara blushed awfully but replied as truthfully as she could! The captain asked her whether Dr Valdez often offered her to other men. She couldn't find the courage to answer him but Dr Valdez told her that he had reduced the frequency of her sexual relations with other men until he was sure the baby was safely implanted in her womb but now they had resumed her normal activities : she was servicing every day her husband, twice a day her boyfriend Felipe, at least three times a day himself and between three to six men he chose for her every day!

-With condoms?

-If I am sure they are healthy, always bareback but I don't want to take any risk with her!

-You never thought of increasing the scope of her duties?

-What do you mean?

-She is so pretty, shy and demure that I know plenty of commercial flight pilots that would be happy to invite her at the Mamounia, the best known luxury hotel in Marrakech. They would be proud to have such a girl on their side for dinner, at the dancing hall and finally in their bed for the night!

-You mean : prostituting her?

-Isn't it a common fantasy of pretty girls, becoming whores for their boyfriends?

-Huuuhhh! I might consider it! I should discuss it with Lara!

-If Lara is as submissive as I think she is, there is no need to ask for her opinion! Just inform her of your decision and that's all! It's a mandatory step for any submissive, don't you think so?

The captain was not asking for Lara's opinion but he had certainly noticed that her pussy had immediately clamped around his cock and when she moved around his cock; the friction had sky rocketed and the production of her love juices had increased ten times. She certainly wasn't adverse to the idea of entertaining a few high class and very virile men for a whole evening and night for a sizable fee! The pilot was suddenly most interested by Lara's pussy! He ran his hands up her waist, and slowly and gently cupped both of her naked breasts in his hands! He didn't chat with Lara any more : he was using her, she was just a toy in his hands, an object to give him pleasure and she loved to be just that for him! He joked with her :

-Would you be kind enough to shake your pretty boobs for us, Lara? This place is so cramped you must feel trapped in a pit, don't you, Lara? Do you love being entered in a cock-pit?

The joke was awfully rude but Lara smiled to the captain! She thought he would enjoy a little tease from her at this moment, just as he had just asked for it! She thrust her breasts out proudly at the two pilots, giggling like a schoolgirl as she shook obscenely her breasts for them! The three men greatly enjoyed her lewd display. The co-pilot and Dr Valdez clapped their hands at unison to push Lara to more daring exhibitions! The captain cupped his hands underneath her tits and lifted them. He told Lara to take her own tits in her mouth and suck them. She complied immediately. While she sucked noisily one of her breasts, he gently massaged the other one, circling his palms under her white globes offered to his lust. Lara's swollen nipples were erect. She arched her back and thrust her chest out to offer her tits to the captain's hands. He expertly stroked her nipples, and squeezed her tits as Lara closed her eyes and moaned in bliss. He had dropped his right hand down between Lara's legs, and he had a finger fast seesawing in and out of her pussy! His fingers made slurping noises as they moved into her twat. Lara was ashamed but she kept her thighs wide open for him! She turned to offer her blushing face to Dr Valdez as she arched lewdly her back to meet his hand!

The co-pilot writhed in his seat to free his cock from the confines of his pants. It was long and hard and appeared quite yummy to Lara's eyes. She anxiously waited to be given instructions on how to deal with it from either of the men. The co-pilot's action must have spurred the captain into action, too! He made her stand up and turn around to face him. Like his colleague, he extracted his cock from his pants. He placed his hands around Lara's hips and lifted her up. His long cock dangled freely and placed itself in the ideal position to impale Lara. She placed her hands around his neck.

Lara didn't have to be told to lower herself down to meet the pilot's long cock. She slowly sunk down and received the captain's cock head with the ease of a seasoned whore. She rubbed the head along her dripping pussy a few times, and then humped forward to allow it to slide into her. Lara sighed as she took the meaty shaft into her pussy. Clearly, she didn't need extra lubrication! Lara had her head thrown back, pressing her tits against the captain's breasts. She was whimpering helplessly and panting. The pilot told her :

-Perhaps you could do something for my colleague : he is craving for your attention!

Lara bent toward the co-pilot and took his cock in her hand, starting to wank him immediately. He gasped under the sudden jolt of pleasure. In the movement, her pendulous tits were freely hanging, and they dangled and bobbled pleasantly in front of the co-pilot's mouth! He started to nibble at them whenever they were in range. She stroked slowly his cock, as she writhed on the captain's cock! Dr Valdez was stroking wildly his own cock while he watched the two men fucking Lara! The captain leaned forward, and took Lara's right nipple into his mouth. Her tits jiggled happily as she shivered with delight. The two men were now licking and fondling her breasts together. Her eyelids were half-closed and her mouth was wide-open, emitting muffled whimpers.

The captain then stood up with Lara still impaled on his cock. He carried her into the passenger's aisle and positioned her on her four. He was mad with lust and far stronger than Dr Valdez. He pulled out of her completely and Lara moaned in dismay of having her quim empty. Without hesitation, the captain lined his throbbing cock up to her winking puckering asshole; he spat on it and forced it in with no foreplay. Lara screamed as he reamed her to size, but her cries weren't going to stop him from pounding her sodden hole, on the contrary. Lara bucked wildly and moaned helplessly as the captain pounded her ass with all his stamina, you could see by the way he was being so forceful that he felt he was taking possession of her and that he intended to own her from then on! He was relentless : it seemed that he wanted to pound her ass until Doomsday. Her cries were only making him push even harder into her.

But Lara soon got used to his heavy pounding that slowed down somewhat when he got winded after what seemed an eternity of slamming her. He bucked and roared, as he was cumming in the pretty wife's ass, grunting and pushing with all his pent up energy. He finally stopped fucking her and leant over to kiss her back while squeezing her tits and erect nipples, eliciting a new wave of strangled moans and cries from Lara's throat. Lara's cum was dripping out of her pussy, after what looked like the climax of her life. The captain started finger-fucking Lara and then making her lick his fingers clean. He seemed to really enjoy fucking this superb whore wife. His cock was starting to soften but then he started swapping his cock between Lara's holes. He was actively cleaning the shit off his cock by shoving it back into Lara's pussy. She moaned in discontent, but she decided to let the captain do whatever he wanted with her! He had regained his hardness and was fucking her for all she was worth! She moaned!

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12