A Song for Lara Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Oohh, Yesss! Fuck me, fuck me hard! Don't dare stopping now! Cum inside my fucking pussy, fill my holes, cum in me, you fucking stud! I am totally yours! Take me just as you want!!!!!

The captain started to finger fuck Lara's ass again! He used two fingers at first, then three, plunging them into her freshly fucked and fingered gaping hole! Lara was now screaming with pleasure. The captain prepared Lara to receive another load of his hot cum. Certainly if she hadn't been already knocked up, she would have been now if she was in a fertile period! . She screamed to the man fucking her :

- Fill me, please cum in my pussy! Aarrgggghhh! Come on! What are you waiting for to fill my womb with your seed, you bastard!

Without warning, the captain thrust his hard cock back into Lara who screamed in rapture. She pushed back hard on his bare cock, she knew the pilot was ready to cum! He stiffened and grunted, Dr Valdez wondered whether he was pumping his sperm in Lara's ass or pussy... Everything considered, it didn't really matter! He plunged in one last time and held his cock there, deep inside Lara, shuddering as he came inside the pretty woman. Lara pushed back as hard as she could onto the pilot's soiled cock and milked him dry for all his seed, holding him deep inside her until it popped out of her, completely soft!

Dr Valdez helped Lara to the toilets in the passengers' section. He was so much excited that he didn't wait for her to clean up before he shoved his cock into her pussy. He cummed inside her, mixing his seed with the captain's and Lara's love juices! He was quite pleased that Lara hadn't tried to convince him to let her rest quietly and had parted her thighs to receive him just as he wanted, like a true submissive covered by her master!

To please Dr Valdez, Lara didn't clean her pussy and she walked to the Timbuktu's terminal with thick rivulets of creamy seed dripping out of her now gaping pussy and running down her legs. Fortunately her caftan was thick enough to prevent any revealing stains from getting through the fabric!

Faruk and Abdul greeted them at the custom checkpoint! They playfully hinted that they couldn't issue her a visa but she turned the pages of her passport to show them an official visa from the Embassy in Madrid! They smiled innocently to her and just added that the judge Déné was waiting for them at her home! Lara discovered that something was wrong when Abdul led her and Dr Valdez not to a car but to a small bus with tainted windows where he sat at the driver's place while Faruk prevailed of his rank to have Lara sit down beside him. She protested mildly when he lifted her caftan above her head and threw it on another bench... She had been quite sure that something like that would certainly occur. Lara had been a fuck toy for Faruk and Abdul and the nude pictures Dr Valdez had sent them had certainly not calmed their lust. But when the pilot and the co-pilot climbed into the bus, Lara knew she would get little sleep that night, having five horny men and a woman in heat to satisfy!

Lara tried to protest but Dr Valdez thwarted her attempt, telling her everything was proceeding according to his ideas, that she had better keep a submissive stance if she didn't want to get acquainted with the whip earlier than he had decided! Lara was really frightened when she realized her master really intended to use the horsewhip on her tender hindquarters! The minibus arrived as Mrs Déné's house on the outskirts of the city: a four yards high fence with no overlooking buildings surrounded it! The bus rolled past the gates. Dr Valdez commented to Lara.

-I think you may stay naked in this mansion, Lara! No risk a neighbour may peek from a window!

Mrs Déné came to greet her visitors. She exchanged handshakes with everyone, except with Dr Vasquez she gave a peck on the lips and Lara she French kissed passionately!

-Lara! I really missed you! I was about to travel to Spain to meet you. The pictures Dr Valdez sent me were so arousing I couldn't wait to put my hand on your pussy! But that will have to wait : I have an important report to write before I can start playing with you! I am sure one of these nice gentlemen will entertain you for about two hours! Who does volunteer for it?

The five men proposed their services! Mrs Déné finally offered them to play dice on Lara to decide who would be the first to fuck her! The winner was finally the co-pilot. Mrs Déné told Lara she was to follow his orders to the letter, that she couldn't deny anything to her temporary owner! He moved in closer, stripped down completely and offered his hard cock to her mouth. He ordered Lara to take it in and she knew that she had no option but to obey. She opened her mouth wide, and wrapped it around the big cockhead. She started to bob her head over it, taking it in deeper each time he entered her mouth. The co-pilot gave her a series of orders for her to provide him a perfect fellatio!

- Wrap your lips a little tighter around my cock! Caress my cock head with your tongue! Caress my balls with your hands! Gentler, slut! I don't want to feel your teeth! Lick it, as if it was a lollipop! Place one hand in ice and the other in hot water and caress my balls alternately in your hands : the contrast will make me cum violently!

Lara did her best to follow his instructions. They became scarcer and scarcer as her technique improved! He was teaching her how to please men like a whore and she did her best to learn it! :

-A cock ends up into a small slit. It's called a meatus. Wipe the tip of your tongue on it, Lara! That's it! Suck it now like an ice cream cone. Now caress the shaft with your tongue! Slowly, very slowly! Now, take in as much as you can. It must reach past your tonsils and you should massage the shaft with your throat muscles! That's it! You've got the knack of it, Lara! It feels real good, now, pet! You are going to become the best cocksucker in Timbuktu and soon in Sevilla!

The four other men were watching in silence Lara blowing the co-pilot who was putting her through her paces. He seemed now totally satisfied with her cock-sucking skills. She was moaning continuously around the cock in her mouth. His right hand had plunged between her legs. He was rubbing his fingertips over her clit like a demented man. The two custom officers were so much aroused that they were rubbing their cocks through their pants as the co-pilot had his way with the pretty wife! Mrs Déné came to see whether her guests were taken care of. She discovered the four men watching with goggled eyes Lara blowing the co-pilot. The judge laughed at them :

-Are you just teenagers, too shy to take any initiative, gentlemen! Do you think that a pretty slut like our Lara cannot be put to better use than servicing a single man! I am sure she can do much better than that : Lara, you have five minutes to start servicing all these five gentlemen at the same time! If you don't find out how to do it, Faruk, l will use a tawse on your bottom. Five minutes more to help you find a solution, then it will be the cane on your plump buttocks and in a quarter of an hour, I will skin myself the hide on your back with the horsewhip!

There is no better way to make brains work actively than such threats: Lara was spurred into action. Lara turned on her side and parted her legs wide, inviting Dr Valdez to push his meat into Lara's pussy while Faruk would bugger her. The pilot would have the opportunity of wanking himself between her breasts unless he preferred Lara to give him a nice hand job as she did with Abdul. Mrs Déné smiled when she heard the silence being replaced by the muffled moans of the five men serviced magnificently by Lara! She was a true slut, a girl able to take care of five men and probably much more than that! That gave an idea to the judge : there had been recently a riot in a nearby prison where a hundred prisoners were kept in promiscuous cells. A brawl had degenerated! If a girl could reduce the tension there, it would be Lara! She would be under maximum pressure with plenty of dangerous jail inmates. But after they had emptied their balls in the pussy or ass of such a pretty girl, they would be as docile as lambs!

Mrs Déné phoned to the prison director to inform him of her idea. There was no need to inform Lara : she was a submissive and asking for her opinion would just disorientate and stress the poor girl! All the men had now filled Lara's holes with their sticky cream. They didn't need to be told again how to treat the pretty girl! They had caught the lesson she was to be used and abused, not taking any heed to her pleas to be left alone. Déné had told her that her demands would be now completely disregarded! The next time she would ask to be spared or pretend she didn't want to do something, they would just smear honey on her tits and pussy and bring in a street dog to clean her! Its rough tongue on her clit and nipples would certainly give her earth shattering climaxes! Lara was so frightened that she stopped her never-ending pleas!

The pilot had skewered her pussy with no gentleness and she had screamed in ecstasy when he had entered her. Lara was now thrusting her hips up and down to meet his rock hard cock. The captain pummelled her pussy harder and faster. Lara's tits bobbled from side to side so wildly that he put his hands on her hips to steady her. Lara had now Abdul gagging her with his beautiful cock. She groaned, totally wild with the sensations in her body:

-Muuuupppphhhhh!

Lara was rotating her pussy around the cock deeply embedded in her hole! Her eyes were rolled back in her sockets! She bit her lower lip to prevent herself from pleading to be left alone! Her whole body was shaking as if she was having an epileptic seizure. Abdul cummed in her mouth so much that his jizzm was leaking out from between Lara's lips. She bent to the left to spit it out but Mrs Déné yelled to her :

-Don't dare let this tasty spunk fall on the floor or I'll make you lick it from the ground! Be a good slut, Lara and swallow it!

Lara was now used to swallow sperm and she didn't choke on the spunk that Abdul was shooting into her mouth. She knew that her sluttiness would please all the people around : she pulled back and opened her mouth wide. Abdul's next load hit her straight into her mouth! She was swallowing it like the sweetest nectar when another jet hit her straight in the face, covering her left eye. Abdul hastily stuffed himself back in her mouth. She immediately started to clean him with her darted tongue! The judge Déné finally came out of her office, quite pleased of having finished her work at last!

- I hope you have enjoyed this little slut to your content! Personally I prefer to stay private. If it doesn't bother you, I will withdraw to my bedroom with Lara for two hours!

The men replied it was just fair and they accompanied Lara, still naked to the door of the judge's bedroom. The two women were together for what felt a very long time! They could hear Lara's screams of lust and passion as the judge fucked her again and again and again with a big strap on dildo. Lara had tried to negotiate with Mrs Déné, as usual but the judge had forced Lara on her lap by twisting her left arm to her back. She yelled when the judge started to spank her. The judge stopped only when her hand started to smart really. Lara was swearing that she would avoid her eternal bickering but Mrs Déné didn't even reply!

-Just know that a punishment must be applied with no leniency to be effective to redress an errant girl! Being shy for a demure, ordinary girl or a teenager may be fetching but the same attitude for an adult woman with an active sex life is just preposterous. When I tell you to stop pleading, you will, in the future, shamelessly offer your pussy, your mouth, your tits or your ass to the people who want to use your body or face the consequences : I think that a cock teasing girl should be spanked, whipped and fucked silly before being offered to whoever wants to use her!

The judge was right, Lara had to admit it : when her pleas and objections had been discarded by her partners or when several men forced her to stay still while another man raped her, she loved every minute of it, panting and moaning and writhing ecstatically with him, letting herself be taken repeatedly. In her ecstasy, she screamed to him and her love calls were obscene and erotic. The judge called for the assistance of the five men waiting for the signal of the judge. They would remember for years the sight of Lara on her forearms and knees on the terrace tiles, rocking back and forth, her swollen breasts swinging and jiggling wildly, her face turned up and over the judge's shoulder and radiant with passion while Déné was taking her from behind with her strap on dildo!

They watched the judge's big dildo grinding in and out of Lara's pussy and they could see how she fucked Lara first as a punishment for her stubbornness until Lara cummed against her will and then for pleasure. Afterward, the Judge made Lara eat her out until she cummed. Afterward, she put back on her dildo and fucked mercilessly Lara's mouth and ass in front of the five men. The judge used the Spanish girl like a wanton sex slave! Then she withdrew to rest, telling the men they were free to use Lara at will! The unbridled lust of the five men led them to fuck their playmate all the night : They filled her pussy, ass hole and mouth with their spunk before covering her face, tits and pussy with their cum! They enjoyed offering a cum bath to Lara!

12