A Son's Love

Story Info
Son's first job takes his mother from his father.
4.6k words
4.23
468.7k
197
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matharasi
matharasi
461 Followers

Hi! I have seen several stories over here from mothers perspective! How about a son's perspective? So I am writing my experience. You can call me Ramesh and I have no guilt in saying I am a motherfucker. In fact I enjoy being a mother fucker. In my opinion there is no other cunt in this world better than mother's cunt for fulfilling our carnal desires. For me, my mom's heavily fucked baby-making pussy is more tastier than an eighteen year old girl pussy.

Growingup as a son in India, I was always taught to revere my mother. Infact mothers are even held higher than god! Hence we have a lot of respect and closeness towards our mothers. Mothers also develop a very close relationship with their sons and even after they become men! They even become very protective against their son's wife.

I always thought it is a normal thing for every son to have a highly protective mother. But after reading some psychoanalysis texts, I came to know that Indian mothers have a reversal of oedipus complex. That is, the mothers are emotionally and sexually attracted to their sons. Indian mothers are even compared with Italian and Japanese mothers who also have very close relationships with their son. In real life though, this may or maynot be true as we donot know the real feelings of our mothers.

But it is a proven fact that mothers take sexual pleasure in breasting feeding their sons. Some mothers even confessed that they had orgasms while their sons were sucking their milk filled breasts. So, to all the sons out there, we all might have already had sex with your mothers and satisfied her even when we were young!

I have to confess, reading psychoanalysis as changed the way I looked at my mother! Suddenly she became a woman to me. Now I respect her more but I also admire her sexually. Since then I generated sexual desires for her. She has become my object of lust even more than the sexy actresses we see on screen. So whenever I saw pictures of naked or scanty clad actresses, I replace them with my mother in my mind.

To tell you the truth, my mother is no way a sexy bitch like the actresses. She is 43, and a house wife. Now I will let you imagine her body. If you know Indian mother-house-wives in their forties, you would have imagined fat, plumpy and droopy, draped in a cotton saree. Thats exactly how my mom is! But she has a great and attractive face though! But if you see her body, she resembles a typical indian mother; well fucked and used on bed, her belly with plenty of birth marks, and a face that has learnt to suppress her evergrowing lust.

She may not sound sexy to you but she is a knockout for me. I am sure every son will feel the same as me once they make their mother a sexual object to desire for! I am proud to say I have hots for my mother!

Time to get to my story! Needless to say my mother's name is Suryakantam and my dad's name is Rao! I am their only son and I have just finished my degree and joined a company as a trainee. I lusted for my mother's body for more than two years now and I slept every night after masterbating thinking of her. I was constantly looking for an opportunity to seduce her but never had guts to do it. Mostly because of my Dad. I did not wanted to hurt him I suppose!

But I did something which my Dad would never know. Stealing my mother's dirty laundry! Yes! My mother is tidy enough to change her undies every day and I enjoyed her fresh laundry everyday. I made a habbit to steal her bra, panties and pettycoat whenever I wanted to fuck her. I used to spread her clothing on my bed and masterbate on them. I used to deposit on her fresh used panties and bras and also wipe off my cum with her pettycoat. I use to replace them back in the laundry the next morning.

Sometimes, I also used to steal her fresh bra, panties, and pettycoat and used them to deposit my cum on them after masterbation. After they were dry enough I used to replace them in her fresh clothing and enjoyed seeing her wear my cum filled undies. I used to satisfy myself that way, that atleast my cum is touching my mother's breasts and her pussy.

My luck turned as I got transferred to a town in southern Andhra. My dad and mom decided my mother will accompany me. I never rejected the decision as I was looking forward to get my mother alone. An year ago we moved there in April. It is summer time and was very hot! We rented a single bedroom outhouse. We took two single matteress with us which we slept on them in the same room. Needless to say, from the day one, I have been looking for an opportunity to fuck my mother.

The opportunity came when my mother wanted to watch a movie one evening. I could not make it for the 6pm show so we went to 9pm show. It was supposed to be a family movie but suddenly in the middle of the movie they started showing a blue movie. It was a story about a cheating wife. They were showing all the sex scenes and me and mother felt a bit uneasy after five minutes. I asked mom if she wants to go but she said if I want to! How can I miss my chance of a blue movie on big screen and also a possible chance of getting my mother lustful? I sat back and we watched. I know she would like to watch sex stuff as I used to see her watching late night movies in the night on tv. After forty five minutes of hot steamy sex scenes and the cheating wife being fucked by more than five people, they resumed the normal movie.

When the movie finished, my mind was full of sex scenes I saw and I completely forgot what the real movie was. It was then I noticed there were a lot of couples around us and they were all looking at us wierdly as we walked out together. As we came home, me and mother talked only for a minute or so. We came home, changed our clothes and mom fixed our beds all in lost out mode. As I locked the doors and switched off the bedroom light, I could not help but to see mom's naked midriff flesh as she was already on the bed.

The room was dark with only some light coming from the window. As I lay on my bed, I was in a mood to fuck my mother but didnot have the guts to approach her. After ten minutes, I could not sleep and I had to masterbate. I was shamed to do it beside my mother but I could not help it. So my own mother who is sleeping beside me became my dream girl as I masterbated beside her. I slowly dozed off after I am finished.

Suddenly, after sometime, I was woken up by some moans. As I opened my eyes I could clearly hear mom moaning. I was shocked but at the sametime I was turned on too. I could not see if she is finger fucking herself while moaning but I enjoyed her moans as they grew my cock. I heard those for two to three minutes as my dick is throbbing by then and I could not hold myself. Out of impulse I quickly got up, grabbed her right hand with my left hand, and moved on to the top of her and said "Let me take care of you mother!"

Mom was shocked and screamed as I quickly muffled her by kissing her lips. I quickly moved my right hand to grab some of my mother huge left blouse covered breast and caressed it. Mom struggled but cooled a little as I let go her lips and she said "NO! Ramesh! You are my son!"

"Forget I am you son for a while mother!" I added "You need me and I need you now!"

"No!" she said again "This is wrong!"

"I don't care mother! I want you!" I interrupted.

Before she could say anything "I know you need me too mother!"

I quickly moved my right hand to part her saree tangles and started caressing her mound and said "I know I can take care of this mother! Please give me a chance!"

Mom wanted to say something but kept quite as my fingers touched her clit and gave out a small moan.

It was then I thought I got her by her horns.

I let go her hand and I quickly took off her pallu from her chest with my left hand as my right hand is still caressing her pettycoat covered pussy.

Mom is doing nothing except saying it wrong and I am her son! I caressed her breast and pussy for sometime until I thought its safe to undress my mother. As I stopped to remove her blouse hooks, she laid there and did nothing like a hypnotised woman.

I slowly opened her blouse as her naked breasts glistened in the low light as they became more visible. As I opened all the hooks and saw her nipples, I could not wait but to move to suck on them. May be a son's instincts or may be a lover's I felt great as I took my mother's nipple into my mouth. I donot know how long I played with her tits as I could not get bored playing with them. Mom though closed her eyes and possibly enjoying my deeds.

After few minutes, I realised my cock is stiff for long time now and is paining me as if it wants to get access to my mother's cunt. So I sat up and held on to her tucked-in tangles of her saree to pull them out. As the saree tangles got loose and fell on to the side, I could see her pettycoat with one layer of saree still draping her. I wanted to takeoff her pettycoat as I was desparate to see mom's nakedness, but my dick is controlling me now. So I had to find an easy way to get to mom's naked cunt quickly. So I started yanking her pettycoat up. At school we used to joke that the main advantage of a saree is to get easy access to woman's pussy as both saree and pettycoat can be yanked up. If the woman is not wearing any panties (as most mothers don't) you have one plump and juicy cunt to fuck right away.

As I lifted my mother's pettycoat and remembered that school talk, I was assured that it is a fact. It was very easy to lift her clothing up to access my mother's nakedness as it was being revealed from her feet first to her hair covered fat plump pussy. I expected mom to say something as I was getting close to seeing her mound but she remained silent with her eyes closed.

I took off my sarong as I wanted to fuck her first and do everything later as my cock was trobbing to be massaged by a real cunt muscles. As I placed myself between mom's legs, mom widened the legs apart in a bid to give me better access to her cunt. It was then I was assured that mom wanted my dick as bad as I wanted her pussy.

I wasted no time as I took hold of my very frustrated erect dick with my right hand as I moved forward to get my dick inline with her cunt. As I felt her cuntlips with my fingers, I had shivers through my spine as I realised my dream was coming true. As my dick touched her pussy lips mom moaned a bit and I could feel her lips splitting apart to accomodate my dick into her vagina. I wanted to enjoy every bit of inserting my dick into mom's cunt as I slowly pushed it inside her. There is no friction, as I could feel her cunt being very wet, except for her cunt muscles giving way to and engulfing my dick as it reached the inner sanctum of my birth place. As soon as I inserted my dick into her cunt, I stopped and looked at mom's face. My scrotum is fully pressed against her womanhood. My dick was fully inserted into her vagina. My balls are pressing against her lower cunt lips and my pubic hair has joined with hers.

Mom opened her eyes as I stopped and I could feel the enjoyment in her eyes. She looked radiant in that darkness and I wanted to say something to her. I whispered to her "I am finally fucking you my mother dear! I have just conquered my mother's vagina!" Mom smiled as if she agreed.

I got full excited seeing her smile as I pulled out completely and thumped back again into her womb. For every thrust of me fucking mom I had a added excitement of violating my mother's cunt. I felt the ecstacy as the thought of me committing incest with mom ran through my head. I thought I had the whole world's pleasure as I enjoyed the forbidden fruit of my mother's chastity.

Every thrust into mom's vagina told me that I am enjoying the sweetness of her plump cunt. Every ram into her hot pussy handed over more of her chastity to me. Those thoughts kept me going as I thrusted more and more until I felt my hot cum was now ready to fill my mother's womb.

And it did! My dick spasmed as it spewed my semen in mom's cunt. It was a great thing to experience as my cum gushed out as I climaxed in mom's hot oven and felt the shower spraying over all her inner sanctum where I took shape. The thrill of using mother's pussy to relieve my sexual desire pushed more of my semen out into her womb. As I felt my balls being emptied, I collapsed on top of her as I gasped for breath and my dick emptied itself into mom.

I laid limp on her for a while until Mom then kissed me on my lips this time all by herself. I finally got mom's response. A few kisses later mom wanted to go to the bathroom so I moved from her. As I moved on to the floor by her mattress, I could see mom sitting on the bed as she rehooked her blouse. It remineded me of scenes in the movies where a woman hooks her blouse while a half naked man is by her bed. It was a suttle uncensored way to say they just had sex and I was thrilled to find it is my own mother who's portraying the scene with me in my real life. As she got up, she took off the left over saree around her and walked off in blouse and pettycoat to the bathroom. As I looked at her, I felt its unbelievable that until certain moments ago that body of my mother was a forbidden fruit for me. Now, that fruit was tasted and and I enjoyed every bit of it.

As my mother walked away from me, I could not believe I just had hot sex with her. Her body now carries my sex juices. After mom went to the bathroom, I followed her. I saw the light in the bathroom and the door was open and as I went close to the room, I could hear mom's pissing sound and it was definitely louder than I ever heard. I have heard from someone that a woman's pissing sound reveals whether she has been fucked or not. The better the fuck, the louder the noise! Even hearing my mother's pissing sound became an erotic sound for me. I waited until mom came out to relieve myself. As I came back, I saw mom already on her bed.

Needless to say, Our first fucking experience opened up a whole new world for both of us. Mom though, felt terrible guilt after our first fuck as she got to grips with loosing her chastity and motherhood both at same time. She was unstable and wanted to go back to dad. I had to spend a lot of time trying to get over it. I started being more romantic and behaved as a more loving son than a lover. Finally she cooled down after two days.

We had no sex all those two days. I could have probably lived my entire life with no sex if I did not get the taste of my mother's cunt. But after I had her, I wanted more of her and all the time! Eventhough I felt sorry for mom, it was hard control my lust as I was seeing her hot body all the time. I could not help but gawk at her all the time and stroke my dick when she wasn't watching. But I was determined to get her to accept me as her lover and I didn't wanted to spoil my plans by acting stupid. So I resorted back to my masterbation to relieve myself. On the third day, my luck changed! Mother finally gave into my romantic side and accepted me as her lover. I didn't knew that until that night when mom combined both our beds for the first time! I was happy to see it and best of all, I will never forget the shy look mom had on her face. The look of a bride approaching her groom on the first night! That night was more passionate than our first one as mom's reciprocation took me to new hieghts of sexual ecstacy! The first night we slept together naked!

Since then, whenever we were alone, our beds were always together. And now I am proud to say I am her permanenet lover. We never missed a single chance to union our genetalia.

Mom got so used to our sex that she refused to go back to dad. Infact dad had to come to my place after two months. He arrived at our house unannounced one night and you guessed it! We were in the middle of our mother and son reunion. We took some time to open the door as mom had to dressup as I scrambled to bathroom to rid off my erection. Mom opened the door and was shocked to see dad there but she quickly coveredup the delay saying she was sleeping and thought Ramesh would open the door. Dad asked where was I and said I am probably in the toilet.

As I loosened my erection to come and greet dad, I could not help but notice our room smelt of our sex. I felt a bit kinky by the smell as its hard to explain its presence where a mother and son live together. And secondly when the visitor is mom's husband. I donot know if dad smelt it because he never asked anything about it. Mom kept him busy asking questions as I felt I was a little disoriented with unfinished sex and watching mom trying to coverup our deed. I really wanted to throw dad out and fuck mother then and there! But I controlled.

Since then, needless to say, no mom's cunt for me. I had to resort back to masterbation and that too in bathroom. After three days, I became like a hungry dog missing his mother's sweet cunt. I was getting desparate for mom's cunt and there was never a window of opportunity to get her away from dad! Despite my masterbations, I started getting mad! Desparate situations call for desparate measures! I couldn't help but to get some sleeping pills the next day to get dad some sound sleep. I persuaded mom to add them in his milk he drinks everynight before going to bed. We all slept together by combining both the beds with dad in the middle and we both on either side. But that night, as the sleeping pills took control of him, we moved dad away to one corner and we fucked. Mom was hesitant in the beginning but became a real bitch as she learnt that dad is sound asleep. Probably she even got turned on being fucked beside her husband as he is deep asleep.

Since then, we used the sleeping pills every alternate day on dad just to be safe. After a week mom had her periods so we never got to use pills on dad for those six days. After her periods were over dad wanted to get back to the city and asked mom to go with him. Mom refused saying she could'nt leave me alone atleast for another month. Dad did not accept it for sometime and me and mom had to act out to make him realise I will be in shambles if mom is not around. Dad finally accepted and left us after two weeks with us.

I also have an anecdote to tell you while he left too. As he was leaving to the city, we went and saw him off at the bustation. The bus was late by 20 mins and mom was getting restless. Probably because it was more than a week since mom had a good penetration. She could not wait and wanted to leave before dad's bus left. She used the playcard of safety. Dad finally said its ok and but I got mom wo wait until his bus left. I wanted to make sure he's gone. As we got home mom did nothing but to strip herself as we had a hot steamy sex. That night we never had enough! We both were in a mood for reckless sex and we fucked five times. We had to stop because our genetalia were completely bruised as we felt a lot of pain. Mom said she never had sex that many times in a single night in her life and itseems she felt like showing her cunt to her husband and tell him thats what his son is does to her in private.

From that day, mom always told me that I can treat her as my wife when dad is not around. She said she will be my mother only when people are around. And I treated her that way too. Mom left to dad after a month after dad left but she always said she prefers to live with me. Since then we all travelled back and forth but the best time we always had was when mom came to visit me all alone or when dad goes away on tours.

It is more than a year now eversince I started my new relation with my mother. I have to say I am more satisfied son now and I love mom even more than I used to. I am not sure if I feel the same when I have a wife but I definitely feel more for mom than in our regular mom-son relationship. Mom's pretty happy too and she no more talks being guilty about our relationship. She says she is more happy than ever and happy to sleep with both men in her life. She says her body has adjusted to give pleasure to both her husband and son and her cunt has learnt to accommodate the dicks of two men.

matharasi
matharasi
461 Followers
12